Vampire Knight

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by ichigo_rikku, Aug 31, 2008.

?

who's the best?

1. zero

25.0%
  2. ichiru

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. kaname

25.0%
  4. senri

25.0%
  5. takuma

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. hanabusa

25.0%
  1. ichigo_rikku Traverse Town Homebody

I just got into reading it about 2 months ago, ironically after watching season 1 of the anime. I was wondering how many other fans of this series are on here.

2. Kiryu Setsuna F. Seiei

Me as one of the main characters is my username.

3. DH531 Destiny Islands Resident

yeah i'm a fan aswell
    i actually read the manga before i watched the anime

4. len Gummi Ship Junkie

i'm a big fan of VK, i actually read the manga over 10 times ^^
    i can't wait for season two (thank god it's coming sometime next month)

5. XxfallensakuraxX Merlin's Housekeeper

I've read the manga a few times, but I haven't watched the anime D:

I procrastinate way too much, & my attention span is zip. It's a really good series, but I wish there was more action DDDD:

6. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

I'm still on volume 1 <<
    But I like it though.

7. roxas2142 Merlin's Housekeeper

vampire knight anime

Who loves vampire knight?! :) Whos your fav character? Zero or Kaname? maybe even ichiru! Vampire Knight Guilty too. But make sure to put a spoiler alert if your giving away too much! I personally love kaname and all the night class :)

and where do you suppose kaname and yuki go after they leave the academy after vkg?

8. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Considering the fact I've watched both seasons three or four times now, I think it is safe to assume I am a fan.

Zero is my favourite character, I feel so bad for him, poor tortured man that he is.

I would recommend that you read the manga, it will answer some of your questions, especially in regards to what happens after VKG :]

I'm not a huge fan of Kaname, several times throughout the series I wanted to personally stake him, but that may be due to my bias in liking Zero. He grew on me though and I'm rather fond of him now.

Oh, also, Yuki kind of, irritated me beyond belief. I adored her the first time watching it, but now each time I watch it, I feel more and more annoyed by her.

9. roxas2142 Merlin's Housekeeper

I love zero too but i think i like kaname just a bit better. And ya im reading the manga right now :)
    I almost cried when ichiru came to zeros cell and was willling to die to save zero!!!!!Why does there have to be a twin curse????? :(

10. roxas2142 Merlin's Housekeeper

actually its already out if your talking about vampire knight guilty :)

11. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Here's a spoiler: season 2 sucks! Really guys. If you're like me and you love the first season, you're gonna freak over the second. I watched with English subtitles as it was being released in Japanese. It might just be my personal tastes on
    incest
    but it's really, really, really stupid. I stopped reading and watching after a few chapters/episodes in to season two.

12. Misty gimme kiss

I used to really, really love Vampire Knight.
    But when they started considering Kaname to be a serious love interest I just gave up. Like Kay said, it may have just been because I am partial to Zero, but Kaname just annoyed me. He was creepy, he seemed way too old for Yuki, and he always seemed suuuuper sketchy to me. I read some of the author's other series, Meru Peri (sp?) and the same thing happened--two love interests, halfway through they pick the person I strongly dislike--and I assumed Vampire Knight would be the same way.

Also the whole Yuki being a vampire thing bothered me, because she just seemed to become a completely different person afterwards--and I really liked Yuki in the beginning. I got over that a little, but when the incest came up I was just done.
    I've considered giving it another try, given how much I loved the first few volumes, but I'm just not sure I can tolerate Kaname. D;

13. roxas2142 Merlin's Housekeeper

ya i know what you mean that is weird 0.0 but i thought it was a cool kinda twist I like how
    yuki turns out to be a pureblood vamp

14. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Eh, I didn't like that. It was about 3 years ago that I stopped keeping up with it. I guess some people are okay with all the weird twists and stuff that happened but I liked it better when it was a cliched love triangle.

15. roxas2142 Merlin's Housekeeper

i was actually ok with most of that i just hated at the end
    where kaname used zero as a pawn like that >:(

16. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

[​IMG]

an anime about vampires(no duh)

Yuki Cross's earliest memory is of being attacked by a vampire and saved by Kaname Kuran, also a vampire. Ten years later, Yuki and a vampire hunter, Zero Kiryu attend Cross Academy as school guardians protecting the "Day Class" and the "Night Class" from each other to keep vampires secret. The story follows Yuki's discovery that her childhood friend, Zero, has spent the last four years trying to fight his transformation into a vampire, and he has finally succumbed. Yuki struggles to help Zero fight his bloodlust and to recover her own lost memories, while suspecting that Kaname knows more than he is saying.

very nice and it keeps you "at your feet" the hole time i recommend anyone who reads this, to try it!(free first episode on itunes)

17. Misty gimme kiss

_MERGED
    with the pre-existing Vampire Knight thread. Please search before you post, especially for relatively popular animes/mangas like Vampire Knight. =]