Two Years Ago, Man; Where Does Time Go?

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Scarred Nobody, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

SPOILER WARNING: Tummer gets sappy

Around this time two years ago, my life completely changed. My mom said that the hospital had found a heart for me. I have bits and pieces of that night that have been burnt into my memory. Driving to the hospital, sitting in the waiting area, being taken to the room that I would be in for the next 10 days, and being told that I would be having my surgery at 7AM (I was told that news at around 10:45PM) the following morning.

I’ve always considered KH-Vids my second family. I know it sounds cheesy, but it’s true. I would always want to keep you guys in the loop of what’s going on, and this was a big night. I was overwhelmed by everyone’s comments when I told them. I was freaking out, feeling nervous, and I couldn’t sleep that entire night, waiting for my surgery.

And that feeling only grew when I woke up and was able to see what people said while I was under. And that feeling has never gone away. It’s been two years, and I am grateful to every single one of you. This place had been a great pillar of support before 7AM October 28, 2012, and has remained that great place since then. I’m healthy, I’m (mostly) happy, and I’m alive.

I just want to say thank you, my friends of KH-Vids. There’s no way I can repay you for what you’ve done for me.

2. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

You're a champ, dude.

3. Amaury Legendary Hero

Where did the time go? In your pants.

4. Spike H E R O

If it weren't for these accursed shackles of time, matter, and reality that prevent me from coming over there and ruffling the s*** out of your hair....

5. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

"My body is a cage."

Keep going strong, Tummer.