Square-Enix TWEWY: Solo Remix

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Meilin Lee, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/subarashiki-solo-remix/en/new.html

Those HD Sprites and two people on one screen man! And the best part: Twitter integration. TWITTER! Because that's what everyone wanted, right?
    Hahahaha (This was truly a disappointment.)

Edit: Should add though, that I probably would still buy it if I had an iPhone/iPad. Remixed music would make up for it.

2. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

Eh, looks like the the future of my Kingdom Hearts fandom has came to an end sense this very thing depended on it. Nice going Square.
    Square Enix’s countdown for their The World Ends With You announcement has come to an end, and it is indeed for an iPhone and iPad version of the game. Alongside the announcement, Square also released a new trailer for this new version of the game. You can watch it below:

Titled The World Ends With You: Solo Remix, the game still lets you control two characters, but on the same screen. The iOS version also has 60 songs included and redrawn HD art. More details can be found here.

The World Ends With You: Solo Remix will cost $18 on the iPhone and $20 on the iPad. It’ll be available as soon as tomorrow, August 27th, in both English and Japanese languages.
    Source

3. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

$18 Dollars for an Ipod game? Really? like really?I love TWEWY but that is a bit much for an Ipod game...

But I'll probably get it anyway cuz I have an unused Itunes gift card

4. libregkd -

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

6. Amber PLUR

I keep getting mixed messages from different websites... Some say it's available on the iPod Touch, other say the Touch doesn't have enough RAM to support it. Can anyone confirm this?

7. libregkd -

8. Roxas-Ventus Destiny Islands Resident

im getting it 4 the ipad

9. Mysty Unknown

This is such a disappointment. There is going to be plenty of anger towards them while there will be a lot of happiness too. Also being one of the only people in the US who is 18 and doesn't have an Ipod Touch/ Ipad/ Iphone, I know I won't be getting it le sigh.

10. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

11. libregkd -

12. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    Welp, I got a good laugh out of all the TWEWY hype.

Combat looks really bad in this version, ohwell.

Sucks for all the big fans hyping over it.

13. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

There seems to be another countdown. I dont know anymore. Someone on Tumblr shared it.
    http://www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/sp.html
    It works for iPod, iTouch, and iPad.
    Im 18 and I dont have nether so I dont know whats the big deal about not having one in our age. I dont care much for apple products.

14. strfruit Gummi Ship Junkie

Even though it only turned out to be an iOS version of the game, it was fun hyping about it while it lasted :P
    I have no shame! ^^

There still is that possibility of something big for TWEWY in the near future, but we won't know until the time comes. So until then, here's to hoping! :D

15. Amber PLUR

According to iTunes...

Oh well.

16. Roxas-Ventus Destiny Islands Resident

i just noticed that they have a wakthrough and im looking at it right now

17. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

There are 2 versions of the game. The HD version is for the iPad only.

18. Amber PLUR

I am aware of that. I was looking at the iPhone version, not the iPad version. There is no version for iPod Touch.

19. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

The one you were looking at is for both iPhone and iTouch. Some say if you have a very old model of the iTouch newer games aren't very compatible with it so if you have a very recent model you'll be fine. I dont own a iDevice so I wouldn't know.

20. Amber PLUR

You're completely missing what I'm saying here. In iTunes in the App Store, it specifically lists exactly what models that app is compatible with. It lists only the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S; therefore it is not compatible with any model of iPod Touch.

I have the iPod Touch 4th Generation, which is the latest model. When I search the App Store directly from my device, it doesn't even show up.