The World Without a Raft

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by A Zebra, Jul 11, 2014.

1. A Zebra Chaser

With time travel talks in other threads I stopped to think about something
    Ansem Seeker of Darkness saved Sora Riku and Kairi.
    Had he not set all these things into motion, including what resulted in Kairi losing her heart... one day Maleficent would have appeared, taken out keybladeless Sora and Riku without a problem, and taken Kairi's heart of light for her plans.

Mostly just an interesting what if, but because this is Kingdom Hearts and time travel is involved I'm not going to rule out the idea that this is in some way showing that Terra influences Ansem in some way.

2. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Ehh, I don't think it's that simple. Sora's Keyblade manifested when he was in danger, so why wouldn't it have come to him if Maleficent attacked? Of course that would still leave Riku and him at a severe disadvantage, but there's also the fact that people were looking for the Keyblade wielder the whole time. Donald and Goofy were looking, Leon and company were looking... They probably would've found the gang about as fast as their enemies would have.

On top of that, Asod setting these events in motion is what empowered Maleficent to conquer world after world in the first place. MX told her about the Princesses if I'm not mistaken, but it was the Seeker's hand in the scheme that gave her an army of darkness with which to trample the cosmos. Without that she might've actually had a hard time keeping up with the good guys. Hell, Mickey could probably take her head-on, when he finally got around to it. (And most of her minions would fight a housefly to a stand-still let's be real)

3. Antidote Façade

If ASoD never acted, Sora, Riku and Kairi would've probably continued to live peaceful lives (or actually get to head out on their boat trip to discover new lands ;-;).

I don't think anyone would have come after them since they wouldn't even know of there being a Keyblade wielder on DI if Ansem had never set things in motion and caused the Keyblade to manifest for Sora. These are the events that made all of the other villains aware of their existence.

4. Mixt The dude that does the thing

How far removed are we talking? Because yes, if Birth by Sleep didn't happen as it did Sora and Riku wouldn't have keyblades and Kairi wouldn't have left Radiant Garden. But Terra, Aqua, and Ven would be at large to fight whatever (which as stated above, probably wouldn't be Maleficent. At least not her Princess of Light plot.)