The Truth Of Kh

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Sakura, Oct 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sakura Moogle Assistant

Many of you may not know this; in fact, when I discovered this, I myself was taken aback. I suggest that you sit down and breathe before you read this next startling sentence...

Kingdom Hearts is real. Now, I know you may find this hard to believe or even a little schizophrenic, but listen to me. After doing extensive research on the matter, I have realized that Square Enix based this fantastic epic on the events that took place in a world mirroring our own.

By understanding the theory of relativity and the law of syllogism, the idea of crossing into another world is quite plausible. Let me begin to explain...

Many years ago, a man named Walt Disney made a strange discovery: he somehow found a way to connect two different dimensions, though not physically, but visually. Thus, he was able to see several of the characters that we today know as Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and others.

All these years later, Square Enix has come across the same method, enabling them to see those same characters. They also found some characters that Walt Disney did not see; thus we have Sora, Kairi, Riku, and the others.

Do not ask me for the specific method used, because I myself am not sure. I am sure, though, that such a method was founded and used by both parties. How am I sure? I spent years researching this. Walt Disney was able to mix together a "potion" of chemicals that group together to make a... dimension opener, if you will. This took him years, yes, but he did do this.

Square Enix came across this "potion" and used it themselves. So yes, Sora, the Disney characters, the heartless, and even the keyblades are real. I know that this is hard to believe, so I will continue to explain.

The metaphysical seperation between our world and other worlds is very thin; this explains certain things such as deja vu, dreams, extrasensory perception, and other psychological phenomena. The chemical mixture used by Walt Disney mixed in such a way that when spread on a wall, it broke down the metaphysical barrier, though only to an extent: a visual extent.

The specifics are difficult to understand and the mixture is not known... but...

2. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Yeah, I heard about that, as well as had an intellegent discussion with a friend about this.

Most of the matter you describe is associated with the psychology and twist's Square used to make Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts--like you said--is more like an alternate dimension. The theory of this was based upon different worldly possibilities. Now when I say this I'm not speaking logically, because time and space itself infact defied what we know AS "logic." (i.e. worm holes, etc...)

But no, Kingdom Hearts is not real. Square enix took something already existant and twisted it into something else. All they did was find something that could be enough like, or give them the idea of; Kingdom Hearts. Because I would imagine originally, square had this idea in place, but had to make a name and purpose for it.

And if you think Kingdom Hearts is real, then you need to look more into your sources. There is no way it is real. If it was, it would have clearly been exact to everything Square had searched and promoted.

Btw, I've done no research whatsoever on this. =P

3. Rufus Hollow Bastion Committee

Kingdom Hearts being real? >> sounds to good to be true .____. idk, but i doubt it >,< as much as i want it to be real....

4. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

Kingdom Hearts being real as in Other Dimensions or being real like Heartless, Nobodies and all that jazz existing?

5. KingMickey Gummi Ship Junkie

Can you imagine running round with a giant key lmao.

6. Roxas OG

>_>. Wow, this must be some practical joke or something xD.

7. KingMickey Gummi Ship Junkie

Na just one of those wierd facts of life :D

8. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Guys, Keep it INTELLECTUAL. - that is all

And no, you wouldn't be running around with a keyblade.

Okay just to clarify... Square enix used an already existing alternate, or 'seed,' demension, this demension was called Kingdom hearts by THEM. No one really knows what it is called...

They found something cool like that and twisted it to a plot/storyline, and then we get KH.

Keyblades are not real because this demension exist's. This is just an alternate space that we don't know about. Much like how the game is

...understand now?

----

Anyway, I find this very interesting. And I believe it as well, because Space does infact defy logic. Take a worm hole for example...that would never happen here, so we logistically classified it was impossibly from here. But out there...it's very possible and we are connected to one...hence the "worm hole theory."

9. KingMickey Gummi Ship Junkie

No I did understand i was just aving a joke lol

10. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

could someone plz enlighten me a lil' here i have no idea what the alternate deminsion is but i'v heard about the strin g theory but where does kingdom hearts come in on it...please

11. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Ferngully?... no, wait, that's not right...
    Hahaha! Practical joke, huh, Sakura? :D

I don't think that KH is a real thing, but are there other worlds out there? Hell yeah! And other dimensions? Sure. There is so much that is beyond our comprehension and knowledge, but there is so much more to the universe and to the space around us than we know. Alternate dimensions is a plausible thing, and alternate worlds out in space is almost a sure thing.

Anyways, this was fun! Thanx for the input, Sakura.

12. Inasuma "pumpkin"

The alternate demension was FOUND by us IN REAL LIFE.

Square just took it's idea and made it a video game revolution.

(Btw, this isn't a place to joke, KingMickey)

13. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Ok, so KH is based on some alternate dimension? So they must be watching a TV show about people on a fourm arguing about the existance of a big door?

14. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

I dont' really think that Kingdom Hearts is real. I don't think we have what it takes to go to other weird worlds and unlock them after we're done. I know that there's been this mumbo jumbo about space and what could be in it...but I hightly doubt that Kingdom Hearts is real...

15. Inasuma "pumpkin"

That's not the point. KH is not KH as in KH is real. KH = something similar that exist's in our universe.

Clear yet? -.- lol

16. Claryssa Destiny Islands Resident

Alternate Universes exist. The idea for Kingdom Hearts was taken from this finding. Thus while alternate universes may exist, Kingdom Hearts, as Square presents it, does not necessarily exist.

17. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

................... Alternate Universes are pathways divided by a fork in the road, a desission, and all the possible combinations are played out. In those dimensions, their law of science may be different from ours. There are infinate possibilities, so there is a chance. Absurd in this universe, but a chance.

18. KingMickey Gummi Ship Junkie

Dya know wat I give up its just too confuzzling.....Who found the demension? Must have been a certian guy or gal

(Soz darkwatch :D)

19. Sakura Moogle Assistant

I am really enjoying the discussion; many people are making very good points.

I have updated the information in the first post so please make sure that you read it. Maybe, one day, we will be able to enter the world we know as Kingdom Hearts.

20. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Well, I like the idea that was givin. And I do believe that you can see things through chemical compounds we ourselves have not found. This is what Walt did, correct?

I never knew that. But I really don't think it is Kingdom Hearts; moreoever...it would be more like a core of all existance, like Kingdom Hearts, but not KH itself. If this was the case, we'd be seeing heartless spawn from everywhere. BUT I DO believe this. Mostly because Walt was a genius and I believe in other existance...because theoretically existance can be in any shape/form. (Mostly because of the diversity of the Universe itself.

So is this way that Walt did kind of like...he put something (chemical compounds?) on the wall, and then it created some kind of worm hole through the fabric of time itself? Sounds exactly like the worm hole theory, only not in space. =P

-EDIT-

WAIT!! KAIRI IS REAL???!!!111//1!1/?

*panic attack*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.