Kingdom Hearts II the skateboard...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Shinichi Izumi, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

[​IMG]

The Skateboard is a prop in Kingdom Hearts II and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. It can be ridden by both Roxas and Sora, Although the details of the design vary from world to world, the basic design is based on the real-world Zero Skateboard.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Skateboards usually appear within multiple areas of a world, and can be used both to traverse the room more quickly, and to inflict minor damage to enemies while being invulnerable to attack.
    On several of the worlds with skateboards, it is possible to talk to a character and activate one of the SB mini-games, in which Sora must either perform a certain amount of stunts in a set period, or collect a multitude of crystals hidden along a path.

okay, who else here stayed hours just playing with this little skate board that we see almost anywhere?

in my opinion the skateboard was something that enriched the game with that aspect of "gaming detail" and really fun in general

1-default; Roxas's skateboard as it appears in the Simulated Twilight Town

2-default; Sora's skateboard as it appears in Twilight Town, Hollow Bastion, and Disney Castle

3-Sora's skateboard as it appears in Olympus Coliseum

4-Sora's skateboard as it appears in Timeless River

5-Sora's skateboard as it appears in Port Royal

6-Sora's skateboard as it appears in Agrabah

7-Sora's skateboard as it appears in Halloween Town

8-Sora's skateboard as it appears in Space Paranoids

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Rhiscx Banned

3. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

i perfered to use it to kill the big spike-balls, what are they called, oh yhea the morning star

[​IMG]

because they were so big, killing them became easy, its not like your gonna wanna kill a shadow with a skateboard lol

4. Denithan Moogle Assistant

It took me a long time to realise you could even kill things with the skateboard...

I did spend hours riding it around Twilight Town though. Was just... too tempting to ride around the struggle arena, and town.

5. Glen Returned from the dead

I used it to transport me around everywhere for the most part. Although there was that one time that i fought about 3 neoshadows with it. That fight dragged on forever, and i swear if you earnt points for tricks around in the worlds i would've set a high score.

6. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

I would love getting onto the rooftops in Tram Common, jumping off a high rooftop, and doing those little "air-hops" by pressing circle.

Kickflips were fun.

7. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

I love this skateboard. I also love that you can kill heartless with it. Im not a skater but I would SO pay someone to make this bored for me and keep it as a display in my room.

8. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

This.

I loved jumping off high buildings and seeing long I could stay in the air. Then you could crank up You spin me round, in which case it becomes epic spinning.

9. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

I played that exact song >.>

But the only thing that's better than that is riding up and down the long, narrow path in Olympus Coliseum.

10. Rhiscx Banned

Has anyone ever got the board stuck on the cornerstone so you can spin forever? Best thing I ever did on that thing, besides fight a Neo-shadow and win.

11. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

I loved using the skateboard, not only for faster transportation, but for just being able to ride it around a certain area. I found it quite fun.
    And then combined with cheats like Sephiroth replaces Goofy, I believe I could knock Sephy around using the skate board ^_^

12. Kayate King's Apprentice

I love the Skateboard.
    I liked fighting enemies with it...And pulling insane tricks.

13. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

i want to do this now...

just have it in my room,

for hours...

14. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I already spent once the all day playing Kingdom Hearts II. What I have done? Nothing but skating and SB mini-games! =]

15. Misty gimme kiss

Being someone that used to play a lot of Tony Hawk games don't judge me, I was pretty entertained by the skateboard. I did a few of the minigames, and I'd generally use it to ride through the larger areas when I was just passing through, to get further into the world--it was a lot faster than simple running.

I lost interest in it after maxing out my Glide ability, though. It was a lot easier to use and the speeds were about the same--plus you don't spawn Heartless/Nobodies, if you're high enough up.

16. Princess-Zilla Moogle Assistant

whoa ... you can kill people with the skateboard?? That's new to me.
    I basically just rode around on it like a BAMF wherever I could because Roxas and Sora being able to ride a skatebord is kinda cool. considering I've never been able to ride one and have always wanted to D:

17. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

Yes, but barely, i believe you take from 1-4 HP, it takes up to much time but it's totally fun, lol you should get KH 2 not just for the skate-board, but lots of other epic game elements.

18. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Well, to me it served one purpose. The one mission with Roxas, and to transport myself quickly. It served no other purpose to me.

19. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

The skateboard was awesome! It was a great way to spend time in KH2 whenever I wanted a break.

20. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

@Norz- to just have fun lol

yes, its like a controled mini-game, when ever you want to stop and take a break