The Mortal Instruments

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Magick, Jan 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Creed certainly wasn't expecting Brianne to wake up, let alone respond to him, but it was likely his fault for not being cautious of that. There wasn't anything that he could about that, but what Brianne said had added another layer to the concern that he already held for her current well being. "What do you mean 'no one can help you'? Just what exactly is wrong with you?"

[​IMG]

When the first leaf had fallen and landed on his chest, the first thing that Sien did was to try and brush it off. When it didn't fall off him, he tried again and again it didn't move. The moment the skin jacket started to tingle, he knew something was wrong. Aethelrick had come to this conclusion as well, albeit faster than Sien did and had already thought of a suggestion. His plan sounded like a good one, despite the risk of outright shooting each other with their respective weapons. "If you think that'll work." Sien started, pausing in order to materialize his bow. "Then let's go for it then." The leaves were still falling from the trees above head and the icy prickly sensation from the first leave that had fallen on him hadn't gone away. Probably a way to make avoiding hitting each other even harder, assuming that was what they were supposed to do. Fortunately Sien did trust Aethelrick to not shoot him and drew back on his bow and waited for some sort of signal to start firing.

At first when Masque had drawn blood from his arm, Valister felt noting besides the slight pain the blade cutting his skin made and the tickling sensation that followed. As time pass however, he started to get thirsty and thirstier. "How long until you finish your painting?" Valister asked in a slightly strained voice. This certainly was new for him, for normally he had no problems with suppressing his vampiric thirst, but yet he could feel himself slowly slipping and wanting to drink from the nearest source of blood. This being Masque. For now he could keep himself under control, but if the thirst kept worsening at the rate it was now, who knows just how long that would remain true.

2. Arch Mana Knight

Ash's eyes narrowed at the nephilim and, even though what they had just killed were look-alikes, the fact remained that Alarick held powerful violent emotions that could easily be turned against Rhett. Still, Alarick must have known that harming Rhett would have only made matters worse for his own sister. Ash doubted that the thought came to Alarick's mind that, if he had killed Rhett, Ash would have put him down before they ever entered the portal.

Interrupting his thoughts, the fairy who had brought them here had returned stating that they had proven their "drive". Ash glanced down at the lingering corpses. He followed after the fairy and Alarick, wondering what kind of trial
    Morrigan now faced. Ash took a deep breath, as Arch tried to fill this post with more fluff because Ash's banner is long and needs fluff to keep this space from looking all empty and as if it's all banner and no substance. Fluff fluff fluff fluff.

[​IMG]

Rhett growled lowly at Clarity's sheer level of attitude and, even though he knew she only was trying to keep them alive and out of Cin's grasp, it still annoyed him to no end. Even so, he knew she was far older than he was and decided it would be for the best if he differed to her experience. Better that he send his pack away than allow Cin to make use of them in his personal vendetta. Rhett raised his voice and spoke. "Everyone get ou-"

[​IMG]

Cin used his broadsword to stop
    Felicia's attack dead in its tracks, lowering the blade to catch her upward swing. She was faster than a fair amount of the other wolves he had faced before but, in the end, he saw that it would not be enough to deal with one who had thrived on centuries of battle. In the middle of his fight with the girl, his ears caught on to what Rhett was planning. He knew well enough what the boy wished to do and had to keep him from sending his pack away. "Call them off and I will kill her." Cin stepped on Felicia's sword, dropping the blade he had used to block her, threw a right hook right at the alpha's face. The knight followed up with a backhand and then another blow to the girl's stomach. Regardless of whether the attacks connected, Cin refused to let up the assault. If Rhett was to believe that he was going to beat Felicia to death if Rhett told the pack to run, Cin was going to have to make his warning look very convincing.

3. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Clarity watched Roxanne's unease, and sighed. She didn't like it either. Brianne, their leader, was fighting a losing battle on the couch. It occurred to Clarity that she was probably going to have to give away her blade and stele. But such thoughts had no place in the present. Clarity followed Roxanne out, watching as the wolves began to filter in, and pausing. Felicia's battle with Cin was not going well for the werewolf, just like she knew it wouldn't. However, just as Rhett began to order his wolves in, Cinead flipped what Clarity liked to call, "The F*cking Brutality Switch". She winced, gritting her teeth as her mind chose that particular moment to inform her that she owed Felicia, who had charged into danger to get the Inquisitor off of her.

Granted,
    Felicia had also had a pack of wolves watching her back, but the point still stood. She owed the werewolf, and running away, letting another fight the battle was something she...okay honestly? She did it frequently. But this one, she would feel bad for. And Clarity hated regrets. Bolting through the entrance way, she pulled a dagger out of her sleeve and darted forward, around Rhett and towards Felicia.

"
    Cin, you should probably take acting out of your future portfolio, because you suck." She skidding past the werewolf, aiming her blade at Cin's side while he was distracted with Felicia. She had a better chance then the werewolf, if not simply because "age before beauty"?

[​IMG]
    Alarick followed the fairy silently, until they reached yet another clearing. This one however, was far more occupied then the ones left behind. Downworlders, not just fey, flitted to and fro between the tree trunks. The houses were not on the ground, but as Alarick looked up, following the winding staircases that seemed to be a part of the tree, he realized they were in the tree tops. The buildings hadn't been made of a separate wood, either. No, just as with the stairways, they looked to have been grown from the tree. He turned his eyes to the side, where the sense of a presence drew him away from the hustle and bustle.

Gaia was resting, her legs crossed underneath her as a small child braided her hair, giggling and chattering away. Another was playing with a crown of flowers, while Gaia made a second and handed it to the little girl in front of her. The child flashed razor sharp teeth, and placed it on her own head, laughing. Alarick could only watch, unsure. Gaia noticed them, and shooing the children gently, rose to meet them.

"You are the first. I am pleased." She said, her voice echoing with the reserves of her power. "You may do whatever you wish while we wait for your comrades. There is food, water, and a bed if you desire to rest." She gestured towards the smaller tree in the middle. As he looked at it, Alarick noticed it somehow looked...newer, then the others. Fresher, almost. "That will be the place you and your companions stay. You will find whatever you need has been provided. As for your injuries, neither or nor any other magic user here will heal them. You may find poultices, and apply bandages, but the pain is a mark of what you have survived. I would rather not let the lesson fade so quickly."

She looked from Alarick, to
    Ash. "You have done well. Rest assured, your families are in New York." She gave nothing away as she spoke, but Alarick did not fail to notice that she did not mention their condition. Before he could ask, she turned, and knelt, speaking to the child with razor teeth, who once more grinned, and revealed a small, shiny stone. Gaia took it, and something shimmered. The girl clapped, and wrapped her hands around the small flower that now blossomed in the center of the rock. Creating life from nothing....If this was what Gaia was capable of, then what was Titania able to do?

[​IMG]
    Brianne rested her head against the back of the couch, her energy waning. All I want to do is sleep...She shut her eyes, resting for a moment. "How long have we known each other, Creed?" She asked quietly, her eyes opening only to stare at the floor. "How many years has it been?" She remembered the first time she had met him, on the wrong end of a fight with a werewolf. Brianne had killed the werewolf, her target, and helped Creed get home. He had saved her life later, from a nest of vampires that decided a Nephilim in their home wasn't the kind of attention they wanted. She trusted him almost as much as she trusted Clarity, though the ifrit took the cake to everyone except her brother.

"It seems you and I are going to have a similar battle of self acceptance soon." She said, her voice low as her fevered eyes turned back to
    Creed.

[​IMG]
    Grayson blinked at the demon. "Why would I care what you want?" He asked bluntly, cracking his knuckles. "I barely even care what they want, and that's only because they know how to do some pretty fucked up things if you don't." He swung, almost lazily, towards the demon, barely putting any effort into his hit at all. "I know you demon types are selfish, but honestly, this is the first time I haven't been strapped to a table or kept in a room or put on a treadmill in a...I dunno, a long time. So when I decide to get to you, then I'll get to you. But for now..." His eyes glowed for a moment as he grinned. "I'm gonna enjoy my free time." With that he kicked sand towards Slavko, and then swung again, so slow even a human could have blocked it. He was just warming up, after all.

4. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    The fight quickly turned south for Felicia. She couldn't get her sword out from under Cin's foot, so she was forced to drop it as Cin began his on slaughter of punches. She was forced to take the first couple but as she did she reached to her side for one of her throwing knives. She brought it up and went to stab Cin in the side as he punched her int he stomach. Despite the pain Felicia started yelling over her shoulder at Rhett. "Get them inside right now. Don't worry about me!" She yelled at him.

Out of the corner of her eye, Felicia caught another movement,
    Clarity was running in to help her. Part of her was relieved and part not, seeing as she was running into danger once more. Her entire face hurt however, so she couldn't much argue. With the slight distraction from Clarity, Felicia took that moment as a chance to shift into wolf form to fight for a little while.

As soon as she sifted, her sharp teeth snapped at
    Cinaed's hand, stop the punches by taking his hands out. Hopefully all this was enough to convince Rhett to leave her and get his wolves into safety along side hers. She didn't have any obligation to them at the moment, but one day she dreamed of being their alpha too, so she had to do what she could to save them, no matter what the cost. Between her and Clarity, she hoped they could at least drive Cinaed away. She was fast, that was how she always trained to be. It didn't matter how strong you were if you were too slow to accomplish anything, so she found strength in speed. With Clarity having a similar style to her, she doubted that Cin could keep up and block both of them. Hopefully that was enough to ensure their lives for the time being.
    [​IMG]
    The moment still felt tense as Clarity had not returned yet, or showed any sign of wanting back in. Roxanne continued her flips and tricks to clear her mind. She wanted to entertain the others, but they didn't seem too interested in what she was doing, so she was just doing it for herself at this point. One move after another, she lost herself in a routine that she had practiced, day in and day out for a year to perfect it.

She finally finished her little bit and stopped moving, her wet hair finally coming to rest on her shoulder. She was breathing heavy but she felt a little refreshed. She glanced over at
    Creed and Brianne who seemed to be having their own little moment. Roxanne took that as a sign to leave them alone and found herself wandering towards the entry, waiting for a sign that Clarity was safe and needed in soon.
    [​IMG]
    Slavko had his hands in his pocket as he watched the wolf come towards him and swing a punch at him. The first one he simply stepped out of the path of, like it was no big deal in the slightest. When the wolf kicked sand at him and went for another swing, Slavko simple removed his hand from his pocket and brought his arm up to block the punch in an equally as lazy manner. Slavko yawned before walking away from Grayson a little bit. "Take all the time you want. I only have forever. I doubt you have as long of a life span. Take your time, but remember no matter how quick or slow you are, I will outlast you every time. I am in no rush." Slavko responded before shoving his hand back in his pocket.

5. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

"Alright, give me a moment." Aethelrick said as he used a Stele to draw a rune of speed on his upper left arm. He would need it for the perfect timing. "Seeing timing is everything and bullets are faster than arrows, I'll need you to fire first. Stand like I do we need to hit them simultaneously or I doubt it'll work. If we do hit each other I think the icy feeling will numb the pain but still try and just hit the leaf." Aethelrick said as he stood sideways looking at Sien, the leaf visible on the left side of his chest. He held the gun steadily aimed at the leaf on Sien's chest, he nodded giving Sien the signal he could fire and as Sien did he waited for the exact moment for him to discharge the gun so the leaves would be hit simultaneously, now he just prayed to the Angel that the movement of the chest from breathing wouldn't interfere too much.

The Ifrit Shadi Sands had stalked off and rejoined his Queen's side following the etiquettes to the letter. It seemed rather unusual that she put these people through trials, he knew he himself hadn't followed one when he pledged his service to her, it was a long time ago but he still rmemebered the day in it's entirety, times were very different. "My Lady, please forgive me for asking this, but what are your intentions here? I have faithfully served you for hundreds of years and I never had to take a trial, the people coming to you for help never received a trial. Why them, my Lady?" Shadi spoke keeping his tone respectful.

6. Arch Mana Knight

If he had not already had his own preference of what he wished to call "home" Ash would have asked to live amongst the other Downworlders here when everything was said and done. The houses that seemed to have been grown rather than constructed gave every structure in the clearing a unique style that could not have been achieved anywhere else. Though perhaps everything here was just a little too peaceful and too quaint. Even with such tranquility giving one endless time to study and to refine one's skills...he felt that it lacked the very conflict that he had thrived upon.

Gaia had said that their injuries, none of which he had yet to sustain, would act as reminders of their lessons in this place leaving Ash to wonder how much worse it could have been...and how it might turn out for the others. She reminded them that their families were in New York but that did nothing to ease his mind. At least the tone Gaia held seemed to imply that they were alive...and possibly well but he could not be sure. His eyes stayed fixed on Gaia for a moment, studying the Great Fairy for a long moment. Ash knew better than to risk sounding impatient by asking how much longer they would have to wait or if there were any other trials they would have to complete in order to get what they wanted.

Before Ash could work a way around common courtesies to make an attempt to glean more information from Gaia, the ifrit who had guided them to her approached and questioned her use of trials on them. Ash raised an eyebrow, his interest piqued by
    Shadi's inquiry.

[​IMG]

With both Clarity and Felicia trying to hold Cin off, along with Felicia's own request to take the pack into the Institute, he would have had to be out of his mind to refuse. Even after just having been able to give it more than a moment's thought, he knew that sending the packs away would have been a worse idea than simply allowing Cin to have them. The knight was bad but of the threats Rhett could think of he wasn't the worst out there. Keeping the packs close meant that they could at least stay ready for any attacks from others who were hunting them down.

"
    You heard her! Get in. All of you!" Several wolves lingered, some seeming entertained by the fight but most were quick to listen. Rhett glanced over at the Institute entrance, wondering how Brianne was holding up through all of this. ...Or if she had even returned yet. Rhett watched as several wolves began to back into the Institute and waited just long enough to be sure that least a good portion of them were inside before he made his move.

[​IMG]

Even as Felicia's knife entered his side the knight made no reaction, despite the hurt he had felt far worse pain before. Just as he felt ready to subdue the werewolf, she changed forms and snapped at his hands only for a narrow miss when he pulled back. Cin had the power of brute force on his side but that did not make him slow. Far from it. Hooking the grip of his fallen broadsword with his boot, he kicked the blade upwards back into his right hand. With the larger claymore in his left hand he swung in a wide arc to strike at Clarity just as she thought she could catch him off guard.

"
    Stupid girl. Two ants are crushed just as easily as one." With his eye having been taken off Felicia he stabbed backward at the female wolf where he had last believed her to be. "You could have saved yourself a great deal of pain by simply staying out of the way."

Just within the periphery of his vision, Cin noticed movement of yet
    another trying to flank him. With both of his hands occupied with using his swords to keep the ifrit and female wolf at bay, Cin raised a magical barrier to ward off the incoming attack. The barrier cracked and gave way as a blade of both silver and iron slammed against it, shattering the magical wall and continuing on its path until it grazed against his left shoulder. Cin winced and leaped away and spun to get his three opponents in view. The third being Rhett holding Ash's hatchet. Of course it would be that weapon. Cin growled and pointed his blades at the three. "I really was hoping I could avoid making a mess of this." He juggled his two swords, switching hands to put less weight on his injured shoulder by placing the claymore in his right hand. "How long will you three last when I decide to stop holding back? Seconds?" Just as he finished speaking the claymore in his right hand erupted into flame as an intense blue fire engulfed the entire length of the blade.

7. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

Hendrick had made a good speed towards the Institute, when he approached he found himself in situation he didn't exactly expect to find after the chat with Clarity. The situation outside of the Institute was outright madness, he saw Rhett, Clarity and an unfamiliar wolf engage a fairy. He didn't know what exactly was going on, but a friend of his, an acquaintance and well a complete stranger were in danger and he doubted they were up for a nice little chat to explain what was going on there. Seeing the fae hadn't noticed him yet seeing he was already working on three different opponents simultaneously which in itself was rather impressive. He carved runes for speed, stamina and invisibility on his arms, his personal trinity of runes, after he was done he put his stele away again and grabbed his bow and a steel tipped arrow, moving a few paces from his original spot in case the fairy had in fact spotted him, though he doubted that even a fairy could keep an eye on three different opponents and still manage to be fully aware of his surroundings including his back. The Nephilim nocked, drew, aimed and released in one smooth motion aiming for the side that held the now flaming greatsword.

Last edited: May 4, 2016
  8. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

[​IMG]
    Nicholas Nightwine
    Nick grinned as she managed to free his arms "Thanks" he could now reach his stele that hung on his hip. His legs were still held though, no matter now much he tried to struggle. Struggling, he leaned forward, arms outstretched. He rattled the cage door, but it wouldn't budge. "Huh. Let's give this a go" he said, biting his lip as he struggled to write a rune of unlocking on the cage. As he did so, the door swung open "There we go, happy now Gaia?"

Masque
    Masque carefully, taking his time and resisting the urge to go all in, cut the vampire with the knife. With the knife he applied the blood onto his paintbrush, he approached the canvas. For a moment he just stood there thinking, before he began the first few curving lines of red that would eventually become his masterpiece. "This would be easier if blood came in more colours" he muttered, as he worked. At certain points he returned to the vampire to get blood on the end of the paintbrush "Be patient, you can't rush artwork" he hissed in response to Valister. Eventually, he had created an image from the blood, a red visage. It was a portrait of the vampire, a flattering one, with surreal swirls of blood surrounding him. "What do you think?" he asked uncertainly, and looked up into the sky to get a response from Gaia.

Agents of Augur
    "You... you know about our master?" White Queen said with surprise, and glanced sideways at Black Rook. He just shrugged. "Whatever the case, thank you. And we'll certainly not underestimate her" she said, and headed towards the portal. Black Rook looked away grumbling as the warlock made him the offer, and followed the vampire. "3...2...1..." and they headed through.

Gord Gottwell/Abyzathilad
    Gord wiped his mouth as he exited the hotel, followed by an ensemble of vampires and werewolves. It was difficult getting them to work together, but Gord had offered them something they both desired. He looked up and down the road with an air of authority and shifted his sizable weight along the street. Eventually they arrived at the apartment building in which he had the penthouse suite. As he approached the elevator he gestured rudely for his guests to take the stairs "You won't fit, idiots. Don't try to flatter me, I know I'm huge" he laughed unpleasantly. As he approached the room he stopped suddenly. "That smells like fairy" he muttered to himself with a grin "How delectable" he slammed the door open and stepped in heavily "If you're here for dinner you're late. But I wouldn't mind seconds" he yelled.
    "I assure you, I have no intentions of eating one of your meals, or becoming one of them" a mechanically adjusted voice called out. Gord turned on the lights to see a fairy in body armour and a helmet sitting on his mahogany tabletop.

Paragon
    Paragon casually swirled his gun around in his hand and didn't look directly instead at the demon, instead gazing out of the window that stretched from floor to cieling "Good views from up here"
    "You think that armour will protect you? So do lobsters" the obese man said as if he wasn't listening to the fairy "I haven't had fairy in a while, so you'd better give me a good reason for being here"
    "Do you know who I am?" Paragon answered. He would be the one doing the questioning here, not this gluttonous demon. He threw his gun into the air and caught it again absent-mindedly
    "You're a hell-damned nuisance!" the demon lunged as he spotted the opportunity, but Paragon pulled out his other gun and fired off a warning shot that narrowly missed the demon's face, stopping him mid-lunge
    "They always forget about the second gun" he commented
    "I don't know who you are and I don't care" the demon grumbled, licking his lips
    "Then allow me to introduce myself. I am Paragon. The Leader of Augur. my agency is behind everything, and we see everything. Our organisation is made up of all races, but I find myself still underpowered in comparison to the great leaders of the races here in New York. In this time of chaos, where the Mortal Instruments have been lost and claimed, where downworlders, and even nephilim, turn on themselves, we need allies"
    Paragon stated calmly
    "And you want to ally with a demon?" Gord grinned
    "Temporarily, at least. Despite your brutal reputation you do have quite a following, and a lot of power yourself" he said, still not looking at the demon, but he could see him grinning out of the corner of his eye. No doubt the demon would try some method of tricking Paragon into getting more out of the deal "If you join us we can give you plenty of fresh bodies, not just human ones either, and you will be under the protection o Augur if nephilim ever try to hunt you down"
    "I would be a fool to deny this kind offer" Gord exclaimed with faux obedience
    "The only contracts being signed will be made by us" Paragon suddenly looked at the demon. He'd heard of Gord's famous contracts and would not be drawn into that trap
    "Come now, don't you trust me?" Gord said with a smile, but the usual alluring effects of his words seemed to be failing against this man. He either had a will of steel, or that helmet could somehow block the magic.
    "I trust nobody" Paragon retorted "Especially not a demon. Do you agree to the terms of the arrangement? You offer your services to Augur and we grant you protection and... satiate... your tastes" Gord thought for a moment more and licked his lips hungrily
    "I accept"
    "Good. I'll have administration write up a contract later. For now though..." he passed the demon an ordinary looking cell phone "Take this. It can be used to contact me or my agents. We have trackers and cameras on it, if it ends up in the wrong hands it self destructs"
    "I'm grateful for this gift, but I always prefer gifts of the edible nature" Gord smiled humourlessly
    "We'll deliver the first bodies tomorrow" Paragon sighed, rolling his eyes. He despised demons with a passion, but sometimes they had to be dealt with
    "Thank you" Gord smirked. Without another word, Paragon left.

9. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    Hestia watched Paragon's followers leave with the blankest of expressions, kneeling to pick up the fire cat as the portal slowly dissolved into the air behind them. "I know." She murmured to the creature, gently rubbing its back, the warmth tingling her fingers as she fed more fire into the animal. She hated to get involved, especially given the magnitude of her powers. Gaia had taught her that they had the responsibility to restrain themselves from meddling, as a price for their power, for how could they decide what was good and what was bad?

The price of restraint was small, compared to what she could become. She sighed, rubbing her temple as she turned and began to intone Arabic, tracing letters in fire around her doorway. The cat watched with unblinking eyes, then mewed gently when she had finished.

She kissed it on the top of its head before moving towards her library. "I'm afraid we won't be able to withhold ourselves much longer. The Shadowhunters are trying to handle more then they are able to control. Perhaps their time is done. What do you think?" She picked up the cat, its face now nearly pressed against hers as it batted her cheek with one paw. "We shall see." She continued, letting it wrap itself around her shoulders before reclining in her chair, picking up a book. "But in the meantime...."

[​IMG]
    Clarity threw herself to the ground, the sword swinging over her head, and she could have swore cutting off a few strands of hair in the process. Rolling up and away, she remained crouched, dagger held in front of her, blade pointed outwards. There was no physical way it could block either of Cin's weapons; her only move was to duck and roll, and pray that he didn't have the reflexes to catch her. She had been around the fairy long enough to know you were dead if he caught you. And not dead in a way that Ash could fix.

"Oh, you know me,
    Cin." She noticed Rhett joining in the fight, and had to hold back a smile. Stupid werewolf, always getting caught up in things. "It's so hard for me to resist pain. You should know." She winced as the bright light from the flames hit her eyes, her stomach tightening with fear. There was no backing out, but of all of Ash's contacts, Cin was the one who scared her the most. That she had met, anyway. The twang of a bow made her flinch, until she saw that it was Hendrick, the stubborn old man. Wait, who was she calling old? Waving casually, she zigzagged in towards Cin, pressing her feet hard against the ground to leap to the side, and then come in again with her dagger towards his left kidney.

[​IMG]
    Gaia glanced at Shadi, her look calculating. "They will not have a place at my side as you do, Shadi. And if you do not recall, you had a test of loyalty of your own, though it was under far different circumstances." She gently placed a crown of flowers on one child's head before a sunflower grew up next to her, matching herself in height. She gently stroked the stem, patting the tiny warlock who had created it between her cat ears before turning back to Shadi, her eyes flicking to Alarick and Ash. "The tests are going to prove to me whether their character, their very being is sufficient enough to take on a task I have waited centuries to complete. I haven't even spoken of it to you, Shadi. And I shall wait to see if these people are, who I believe them to be."
    She turned her gaze to the sky, and smiled. "And it seems they may yet succeed."

The sunflower next to her exploded into growth, growing as tall and wide as one of the trees. The children screamed in fear at first, and then delight as they began to clamber all over the plant.

[​IMG]
    Morrigan tumbled out of the cage, careful not to touch the burns on her arm as she pressed her hands to the vines that held Nick. With some effort, they began to recede enough for him to step away. She got to her bare feet, legs shaking slightly just as the little ifrit girl returned. She carefully ran her hands over Morrigan's burns, frowning, before turning to Nick, and gently touching the cuts he had received from the vines. "Owies." she murmured, before taking Nick's hand, and pulling him towards the forest, beckoning Morrigan to follow.

[​IMG]
    Grayson barked a laugh, rolling his neck to crack the vertebra. "Does that actually work with people? No wonder you're the only demon that the good Doctor has captured. You're probably the most unintelligent one. They haven't even been able to capture Raveners, and those can't even talk. " He laughed again, running around the arena for the hell of it before turning on Slavko again, moving faster as he threw a punch, followed up with a knee to the stomach, and then grabbed at Slavko's wrist to toss him onto his back.

The vampire peered over Masque's shoulder, before leaning back. "Satisfactory. Bring it with you. The Mother will want to see with her own eyes. Oh, and she had one more request." Quick as a sn-reptile, the vampire snatched the mask off of the warlock's face, crushing it in his grasp. "She does not want you to hide. You have nothing to be ashamed of. We are equal here."

Turning to Valister, he nodded, his face blank. "The Mother wishes me to remind you that should you try to harm any of her children here, your punishment will be swift and severe. Follow me, please." With that, the vampire turned and walked back into the woods.

10. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    With his attention on Clarity momentarily, Cin was not able to hit her with the swing behind him, but she had also failed to do damage to him before when she first shifted. That was okay though, she could find other ways to take the guy out. She would do whatever she could to protect her pack. After dodging out of the way of Cin's attack she was about to go in for another attack but Rhett had shown up and there seemed to be some sort of shield up. She took a step back giving herself room to launch, waiting for the moment that she could attack the most efficiently.

The barrier broke but as it did,
    Cinaed had jumped back and was now facing him. Soon after his sword was also on fire. The power of it was a little terrifying, but she was not about to run away, tail between her legs. Felicia began to slowly circle Cinaed, waiting patiently for the moment he turned his attention to the others. As soon as it at least seemed that his eyes were not on her, she launched herself at him, aiming for his arm for the time being, hoping to cause him to drop the flaming weapon, from there she would perhaps try for a death blow, but she had to try to make sure she was safe to do so.

[​IMG]
    "I am the unintelligent one you say? This coming from the man who contradicts himself. It seems that you can't even keep track of your own taunts." Slavko retorted. "Besides there is a difference between demons who fight and demons who make your life a living hell until you break down. I am not much of a fighter and I don't have a weapon, you see how this is just a little unfair?" He asked as he avoided the punch and the knee to the stomach with some difficulty. However for all of that he was not quick enough to avoid when Grayson grabbed his wrist. The demon was unprepared as he was tossed onto his back and winded slightly. Even still he rolled backwards right after he landed and tried to get his feet back under him, ready for whatever is next.

11. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

The whizzing of an arrow came to his ear just a moment before it struck him. If Cin had been prepared for a fourth attacker to come at him he might have been able to prevent it from hitting him but it hardly mattered as the arrow only jerked his arm forward before bouncing off his armor harmlessly. He glanced over at the direction which it had been fired from and saw nothing. Given the range of a bow and the speed which the arrow still had left when making contact with his armor, he knew the assailant could not have been far. Perhaps the attacker was invisible. Knowing there was nothing to be gained by seeking out the bow-user and swinging wildly in a desperate attempt to make a kill, Cin chose to ignore it. There were more pressing matters at hand anyway.

First came
    Clarity, charging in at him from the side aiming to stab him. He swung his broadsword at the ifrit and stabbed at her with his claymore in attempt to get her to back down. The moment he made his move, Rhett leaped at him with Ash's hatchet in hand, forcing Cin to turn towards the werewolf to stop the blade with his armor covering his arm and kicked Rhett away, knocking him flat on his back. With his eyes focused on the ifrit and male werewolf, Felicia's attack connected with his right arm, further damaging the already dented armor within the wolf's powerful jaws. Blood from his right arm trickled down and dripped to the floor. The armor on his right arm was ruined now.

"
    No more games!" Cin growled, quickly raising his broadsword to the sky as the light of the afternoon sun glinted off its surface. In a single instant a brilliant radiance exploded from the blade bathing the entire area in light. Cin used his claymore, still alight in flame, and swung it in at Clarity's direction whether Felicia chose to stay attached to his arm or not. He stabbed his secondary sword towards Felicia at the same time and, despite the movement being awkward even for him, he hoped that the light from earlier would have been enough to keep her from dodging.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Despite the damage she had done, it was not enough, he had not dropped the sword like she had hoped. Even more, Cinaed had been able to blind her with light, her more sensitive eyes not liking the light too well. She clamped down harder, one last attempt to make Cinaed drop his sword. Instead he swung it at Clarity, her teeth too deep in the metal to release instantly, made it so that she went flying with his arm. She was able to let go which sent her flying, but she wasn't able to let go quick enough. Cinaed's sword came down and caught her in the side, providing a pretty deep gash.

Hitting the ground Felicia had landed on her side. Blood oozed from her other side where a deep gash now resided. She hadn't realized until she hit the ground out of breath, how loud she had yelped. This was not the end of the battle for the female wolf however. She pushed herself up and stood on four, slightly shaky legs. She bared her teeth and growled at
    Cinaed, this was not over yet. Even as blood pooled under her, she was not going to give up quite yet. She would not let him win, she would not let him have them.

It took a moment to get moving properly but she started to walk once more, moving closer to
    Cinaed. Once again she would wait till he wasn't paying attention and attack, though this time she would assure to get out more quickly. Maybe even attack with Rhett or Clarity in some sort of team attack, if that was possible without ever training with each other. Soon there would have to be an opening to attack, it would just take patients and time, time she didn't necessarily have before the pain and blood loss became too much.

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Creed was caught off guard by Brianne's sudden question. Was this really the time for reminiscing? He may not have thought so, but regardless he still answered. "Um, three years I think." Yeah that sounded about right. He was 16 when he had his first and almost last encounter with a werewolf if not for Brianne intervening. At lot had happened since then and he'd been through more than one close call during those three years. Some cause he choose to intervene, others because he got dragged into it via some outside force. Then Brianne mentioned self acceptance, which gave him a general idea of what happening. He wasn't sure how or when it had happened, but one thing was for sure. Somehow Brianne was changing form her normal nephilim self. "If that's the case, then I'll help you through it like you helped me."

[​IMG]

Sien nodded at Aethelrick's plan. The warlock made sure to do everything as instructed, he stood exactly as Aethelrick was standing, aimed his bow and arrow at the leaf on Aethelrick's chest and fired a arrow towards the leaf once he was given the signal. Beyond that all he could really do was to hope for the best that this was what they were supposed to do.

Valister didn't respond to Masque for he was still too concerned with holding back his vampiric urges at the time. At this point the vampire was assuming his lifetime of experience was the main reason why he hadn't lost himself at this point for an inexperienced vampire likely would've cracked by now. Masque held his painting up to the sky, waiting for some form of approval (and I don't know what the sign was, but he got one which allow him and warlock to enter the clearing where Alarick and Ash were.

14. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]

Clarity ducked the swing, landing lightly on her feet. She whipped around, just in time for her eyes to scream as Cinead dropped the power of the sun down upon them. She didn't have time to step back before the icy feel of steel cut across her chest. What followed was agony a thousand times worse then Corvo's Runes as she flew backwards, hitting the ground and tumbling a few times before lying still. She opened her eyes, her vision flickering as she tried to focus on the grass only a few inches from her face, her body trembling.

I'm so sorry Ash. She tried to move her fingers to push herself up, but all they did was twitch, barely able to respond to her commands. The pain quieted as her mind shoved her into the cool blanket of shock, trying to protect itself from the trauma that had occurred. She rolled onto her back, the noise that made its way out of her throat closer to a mewling kitten then anything else.

It was bad. So very bad. She didn't need a doctor or medic to tell her as she pressed a hand against the wound, trying to keep the blood from leaving her body so willingly. So very sorry. Guess I'm the one not coming back. She stared up at the blue sky, her breathing ragged. The clouds blurred, either because of the tears slipping from her eyes, or because she was dying. Because she was, in fact, dying. Her feet had gone cold, the iciness creeping up her legs. Her fingers no longer obeyed her command as her hand slipped from her chest.

"
    Oh, now this won't do at all." A silky soft voice, as venomous as a sn-poisonous plant, whispered in her ear as a hand gently brushed over her wound. "Rest, ifrit. I have plans for you, and I will not allow you to die before they reach fruition."

[​IMG]
    Brianne started to reply, when her eyes went wide. She could smell.."Where's Clarity!? Where's Rhett and Roxanne?" She swayed where she stood, before looking down, having no memory of getting to her feet. "Creed, help me out there. Someone's in trouble!" She insisted, grabbing his arm to steady herself.

[​IMG]
    Titania rose from Clarity's side as vines wrapped around the body, pressing themselves on the wound. It would take time for the powder to work, after all. Brushing it from her fingers, she stepped forward, the ground cracking beneath her feet to allow the plants that lived underneath to grow. Even the grass began to lengthen, the tips brushing her fingers as she walked towards Cinead. "You have disappointed me." She spoke softly, her eyes glowing as she snapped her fingers.

Vines wrapped around the
    Seelie Knight, holding him still as she looked at his opponents. Two werewolves....and a third, roaming somewhere. "Oh..." a smile curled across her lips as she stepped towards Rhett, the beginnings of a small sapling winding around her legs like an eager dog. "You. Since it's just silly old me here, and I can only carry, well.." she glanced back. "Two, at a time, I'll offer you a deal. You can tell your sweet little angel wolf to come out, and I'll be gentle with her, and let you stay here. Or, you can make this difficult, and when I return, I will raze this building to the ground, and I will take her by force. Then, I'll bring her back to you. And I will make you watch as I carve her apart, piece by piece." Titania smiled sweetly, gently stroking a poison ivy plant that had stretched up to her waist. "It's amazing, how much a werewolf's body can resist death by silver. Truly, you are forces to be reckoned with. So what will it be?"

She had no quarrel with the other
    alpha, and no need for her death. If she was smart, Felicia would stay quiet. If she wasn't, well....Titania could always find out if she could carry more then two people. After all, it wasn't a party unless there was a crowd, isn't that what the mundanes said?

[​IMG]
    Because Magick was down with the sickness and high from the medication, she could not come up with a response to her confusion and inability to link Grayson's posts together fluidly. Thus, Grayson ignored Slavko's first taunt, and stopped moving as he began to laugh. The sound of it echoed off the walls as he wrapped his muscled arms around his stomach, tears nearly coming to his eyes.

"A
    demon, complaining that life isn't fair. Oh God, I've heard everything now." He started up again, unable to control himself as the irony, and the absolute humor of it hit him over and over. "Oh my god I haven't laughed that hard in ages." He sat down, running his hands through his hair as he wiped a tear of humor from his eye. "Oh you're funny, you really are."

15. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

Hendrick had hoped the arrow would pierce but the angle was slightly wrong causing it to bounce of because physics. While a crossbow would have been more useful here, he didn't like them 'cause they took too long to reload. Hendrick was then blinded by Cin's attack which saved him from witnessing what happened to Clarity, when his vision finally came back, he wasn't sure what to make of what he saw. Clarity was on the ground wounded, badly, he ran over kneeling next to her, his vision tunneling on his fallen comrade. He hadn't been there last time, but he was here now. He slung his bow back over his shoulder. "It's gonna be alright, Clarity.... it's gonna be alright...." He said, completely forgetting about the fact that she couldn't see him.

Only then did he see what was happening to her as the vines started to cover the wound pressing against it, then he saw her. He hadn't had the misfortune to run into her before, but the growing plants were a dead give away.... it was the Seelie queen herself.... This was bad given the warning she gave
    Rhett and if half of what he heard about her was true then he would be outright insane to attack her. That left only one thing for him to do as much as he hated it... he had to abandon her again, eventhough he tried to maintain distance from most people, Clarity and Brianne were exceptions to the rule, not that he'd tell them everything on his mind, but atleast he could tell them he'd watch their back and actually feel that way. He swallowed hard, whispering softly "Hang in there, Clarity... hang in there... I'll come back..." The Nephilim said as he got up and walked away, if he interfered it would mean he'd die and he wouldn't be much use to anyone if he were dead.... not that he did much good anyway being outmaneuvered and blindsided by those more powerful than him, unable to protect his comrades, how much longer would it take until there was nothing left to cede but his own life? He walked away head hung low as he entered the Institute...

Time seemed to slow down to a crawl in between the shots. Aethelrick was praying silently to the Angel he had actually properly guessed the moment to fire as he held his breath. The arrow that Sien had fired hit the leaf, simultaneously his bullet hit it's mark, the leaf on Sien's chest. The timing had been perfect. Aethelrick breathed out again. "If that actually was what they were supposed to do, I think we timed it perfectly, mate. If I ever need such a shot taken again, I would gladly let you take it." Aethelrick told Sien "I guess now we wait...."

Shadi gave Gaia a puzzled look, he too had been tested? Even after all these years of service he still learned something new every now and then. "Very well, My Lady." Shadi said respectfully "I do not recall ever being tested by you, your grace, though I take my years of service at your side as evidence of having passed." He merely watched as Ash and Alarick came to the clearing. To test whether their character was sufficient for a task not even he knew of? He could see the implications of the possibility of ancient plans being set into motion, but what they were he did not know. "Let us hope they may succeed, my Lady." Shadi remarked as he looked at the children clambering the now tree sized sun flower.

16. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Despite their disagreements about certain things, Corvo and Luce ultimately managed to prepare themselves for what they had to do. The Inquisitor inscribed several bullets with Runes of Acceleration, and a handful with Runes of Fire and Runes of Pain. He gave Runes of Acceleration to the bolts he was carrying with him. While only a handful, he supposed that they should do nicely. He was preparing for trouble, not a full scale siege. They'd need more if they were going to do anything more meaningful. However, he wasn't willing to go out there without considering the possibility of the negotiations with the rebel faction breaking down. He didn't speak much to Luce during this time. Neither of them were going to be too talkative he sensed. They both had things to prepare.
    "I'm ready. You?" He asked as he finished. Once she was done, he gave her a businesslike nod and slung his crossbow across his back with his quiver of bolts hanging on his left hip. His Contender was strapped across his chest in the folds of his coat with his ammunition along his belt and across the bandolier. They left his hotel room, mostly in silence as they made their way towards the Institute. As they drew closer, the Inquisitor dropped a text to Roxanne.

We're heading to the Institute. Need to talk to the people inside. It's important.

Shortly after he had sent the text, the pair drew close the Institute. Corvo turned the corner to reach the street that the Institute lay on, and froze, eyes wide. The Seelie Queen was here, and she was snaking vines to capture a variety of people in front of the Institute, all of them Downworlders. He rushed around the corner and pulled Luce with him if she had turned as well.

"Oh hell." Corvo hissed, unsettled by her sudden appearance. He pulled out his phone and sent another text. "Keep back."

Don't go to the Institute. Under attack.

He peered around the corner, watching, trying to reveal as little as possible. He could only pray that her magic did not permit her to see him somehow, despite her back being to him. He hadn't planned for this.

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Once more Brianne had caught Creed off guard, this time with the sheer speed in which she'd gotten to her feet from her laying down position. Follow her barrage of questions, the only person that he knew where they were was Rhett. "Rhett's outside last I saw him." Clarity and Roxanne he didn't know where they had gone off to. When she grabbed his arm to steady herself, Creed used his other arm to help keep her on her feet. "Who's in trouble?" Moments after asking, his mind reminded itself of the fact that Cin was outside. Had things regarding that taken a turn for the worst. He didn't think that was the case, but he couldn't deny the possibility. "Alright, I'll take you to where I last saw Rhett."

As Creed escorted Brianne outside, he wasn't sure what to expect upon getting there. Maybe Cin had won and was preparing to continue on with what ever he was planning or maybe they had managed to beat him and he was long gone by now. Well it turns out that none of it was the case for what was waiting for them outside was something that Creed hadn't expected, nor could he. First off Clarity was injured on the ground being treated by vine and Cin was being restrained by another set of vines. None of this was certainly here before, nor was the woman who looked to be the root (pun not intended) of all this.

18. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Roxanne had been watching from the fight and everything from the outside. Part of her wanted to step in and help but if she did, if she walked in there and got hurt, there was no one to protect inside the institute, no one to keep Brianne safe from those who hunted her. So Roxanne found herself remaining inside just watching the battle as the strange werewolf got hurt followed by Brianne's friend. Even if Roxanne was willing to go out and help, there wasn't much she could do. None of these people were Nephilim her runes would do more harm than good.

Brianne's stele slipped from her hand as Roxanne saw who approached then. The Seelie Queen hadn't waited for Corvo to do his task and instead arrived to do it herself. She could hear her telling Rhett to bring Brianne out. He better not, he better not hand her over. Then Roxannes phone buzzed in her pocket. She had not noticed it the first time but now she stood there and found the Inquisitor had found his way here as well. The situation seemed bad. Corvo claimed he wanted to talk to the people in the institute, but she didn't trust him at all. She assumed it was a trap. There was no reason that he should know that anyone was here unless he was told by someone else, by the Seelie Queen. It would make more sense that they would have assumed everyone at the safe house that they pried the location from her instead of at the institute.

Creed had helped
    Brianne out of her room and when Roxanne saw them she stepped in her path. "You have to get ready to get out and run. The Seelie Queen is here for Brianne and as is Corvo. When the barrier drops go and find somewhere to hide. I will try to keep them occupied if they haven't left first. Don't tell me where you are going because chances are they will be doing everything in their power to get that information from me. Pray to the angels that the Queen cant see you through that bowl again. Now go hide in here for the time being. Don't let them see you." Roxanne instructed, her voice a panic. She chose to ignore the texts from Corvo and walk back near the door to look out again, to see what Rhett decided. She didn't care on what he did decide anyways because she wouldn't let them have Brianne, damn the consequences to her.
    [​IMG]
    Felicia was swaying a little on her feet when the Seelie Queen showed up and ended the fight. But that wasn't before Cin managed to take out Clarity. Felicia stood there helpless to do anything to save Clarity or against the Seelie Queen who had just arrived. As much as she hated to admit it, the evil woman was her best chance at saving Clarity, then Felicia can go in and save Clarity after she would live. Soon the pain and blood loss was getting too much. She fell to the ground as a whimper escaped her muzzle. Soon after she had hit the ground she had shifted back in her human form and rolled onto her back, clutching at the deep gash in her side. "When I can fight I will come for you Clary. I promise." She whispered in an airy voice.
    [​IMG]
    Well at least Grayson's laughing fit allowed time for Slavko to get back to his feet and wander to the other side of the room. "Life is never fair, I make sure of that, but I do like a fair fight if not tipped in my favour. You see how that works? Everything to benefit me. Though if you keep hitting the walls at the pace you have been perhaps a piece might break off on you, or perhaps the entire room would collapse. You never know. I suppose it will be an interesting experiment to see what it takes to destroy this room. Perhaps even your obnoxious laughter would be enough. I do think I feel the floor shake a bit." Slavko commented.

19. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

Masque
    Masque smiled as the vampire who may or may not have been real complimented his work, and he took the painting off the easel. Just as he was about to make a comment, he was interrupted as he saw the vampire reaching towards his face, and something fell away from his vision, and there was a crunch, as something broke in its hand. For a moment he just stared, uncomprehending, until he saw the remains of the elegantly carved mask broken into pieces on the ground.

What
    The
    Fuck

Masque suddenly let out an ear splitting scream and his hands flew to his face to cover it. The howl of misery echoed through the jungle, then paused momentarily as Masque took a ragged breath. The scream started up again instantly and he continued like that for some time until his throat was sore. Amidst his grief he had fallen onto the forest floor, hands gripping his face so tightly the knuckles were white. He was silent for a minute, before he suddenly stood and ran. He held the painting in one hand, the other hand clutching his face. Blood began to ooze from under his fingers and run softly down his face to his chin. As soon as he entered the clearing and laid eyes on Gaia he threw the painting at her. He gazed at her with intense hatred in the red eyes that could be seen peeking out between his bloodsoaked fingers

"I. WAS NOT. FUCKING. HIDING!" he shrieked at her "AND I'M NOT ASHAMED! FUCK YOUR EQUALITY, THAT MASK IS WHO I AM! IT'S THE ONLY WAY I CAN TELL WHO I AM! NOBODY KNOWS ME BY MY REAL FACE! I DON'T WANT YOUR FUCKING HELP IF YOU'RE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! SEND ME BACK HOME!"

20. Arch Mana Knight

"
    We won't fail." Ash responded to Shadi though he had not been speaking for the entire group but, rather, for himself and Morrigan. They had too much riding on this for them to return empty-handed. Even though this was not their last hope it was still the cleanest solution he had. He folded his arms and looked toward Gaia, questioning what kind of motives she had that could cause her to wait centuries for others to complete some unknown task. He wondered if Gaia wanted to come back and was just testing whether or not those waiting for her were worthy of her return...but such a desire seemed a little too arrogant for the Mother of Fairies.

There was little more that he could ascertain from Gaia without completing the tests she set forth for them so Ash turned his attention away from the Great Queen to observe the edge of the clearing and wait for the others to arrive. And just as he turned a pair emerged from thicket,
    Morrigan and Nick, and entered the clearing. Nick looked somewhat roughed up, his clothes having been torn as a result of whatever trial he and Morrigan had been put through. It was...odd that they had been put to work together. Ash could see what he might have had in common with Alarick but Morrigan and Nick? The similarities were only superficial at best. Perhaps not every pairing was meant to have some greater significance. Soon after, Valister and Masque appeared as well having completed their task. A vampire and a serial killer? There was no interesting commentary he could have made about that. When Masque approached he made a scene. Ash's patience had been beginning to thin but he could not make any threats to the other warlock in front of Gaia. He knew she would stop him from putting down Masque like the rabid dog he was and so, Ash chose against acting. For now.

Ash left
    Alarick's side to head toward Morrigan and upon coming closer he spotted burns on her arms that he immediately recognized as having come from contact with iron. A look of concern crossed his face. "Alarick would benefit from your presence by him." Ash spoke up toward Nick partly for getting the Lightwood boy out of his current mindset and partly for giving Morrigan and himself a little privacy.

"
    Will you allow me to tend to these?" Ash gestured towards the burns on Morrigan's arms. Even if Gaia did not wanting their injuries healing too quickly that did not make him any less determined to do everything he could to give Morrigan a speedy recovery. "Aside from your arms, are you well?"

[​IMG]

Rhett clutched his chest, finding blood that blood had spilled out from his once-more aggravated chest wound. He winced, finding that yet another rib had been broken due to the Seelie Knight's powerful kick. Rhett struggled to get up even after having been temporarily blinded only to find that now Clarity was halfway dead, Felicia was more injured than ever, and...Cin was now being tied up by vines, his flaming sword having fallen out of his grasp. Titania was by Clarity's side, having done something with her plant magic to keep the girl from dying. Rhett would have been grateful for Titania stepping in their losing battle if the Seelie Queen had not decided to take this moment of weakness to make an attempt to convince Rhett to betray Brianne.

"
    Honestly...I think I'd prefer the torture." He glanced back at the Institute, hoping Brianne would stay inside and out of harm's way. Titania would find Brianne eventually. She would get past whatever they threw at her...and her word that Brianne would be treated "gently" was a tempting one considering that fairies could not lie. But Titania made no promise to not kill Brianne. She made no promise that she would not kill all of them eventually anyways. Nothing good could have come from giving in to what she wanted. All he could do was buy time until Ash returned with something or some one who could put an end to Titania. Rhett looked at Cin's sword, desperately hoping for some way out of this situation. It would not be enough. It just wouldn't. But then, something clicked.

[​IMG]
    Cin struggled against the bonds that held him. He had no words for Titania. Nothing but hatred and anger emanated from the knight as he made his efforts to break free. It couldn't end like this. Not after a century of planning. Not after having come so close. Cin growled and clenched his fists, eyeing his blade which was just out of reach from his tied hands.

"Hestia. The High Warlock. Threatening the nephilim at the footsteps of their home would put a strain on the relationships between Downworlders and them. In my time dealing working with one warlock in particular, I've found that the High Warlock is keen on wanting to keep the peace. Butchering us all her, burning down the Institute, and torturing a Lightwood would put her in a very uncomfortable position. You know better than I do about her...fiery attitude." The truth was, Rhett had no idea what kind of "attitude" Hestia had. All he knew of her was what Ash had told him of her. That she was extremely powerful and that she wanted nothing but to keep the Downworlders from going at each other's throats. Still, she was the only one he could think of mentioning that would be even a remote threat to Titania. No doubt mentioning Gaia would have made matters worse... Still, it was the only card he had to play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.