The Lounge: Official Spamzone Community Thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by DigitalAtlas, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Labrys King's Apprentice

Hey like they say; "Life gives you lemons, and you make koo aid.

2. Laurence_Fox Chaser

I may have been in extreme pain but damn I looked good doing it.

3. Misty gimme kiss

idk how people wear anything but sneakers

4. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

This ^

Whenever I hike or have to wear dress shoes I'm like pls god let the pain end

5. Ghost King's Apprentice

I had to wear some flats with a dress yesterday with a dress and literally the whole day I just wanted my sneakers back. :c

6. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Good news everyone [insert futurama GIF here]:
    Someone on tumblr finally helped me figure our what manga I was looking for and now that I realize why I didn't remember it, I am disappointed because I want nothing to do with it.

7. Hiro ✩ Guardian

What Manga?

8. Stardust Chaser

I usually only wear sneakers when I'm doing something athletic lol. I'm really partial to flats :V

9. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

Was it Domina no Do?

10. 61 No. B

vans 4 lifer rh

11. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Koibana! Koiseyo Hanabi
    The main character has a male phobia, but she has no justified reason to dislike men. There was nothing traumatic in her past. It was literally the stupidest ****, like "this boy in middle school was belly dancing shirtless and I can't deal with this." But she falls in love with the popular guy by chapter three when he did nothing her earn her affection and is all "you don't like me? Impossible! All the girls like me so I'm going to make you fall in love with me too." He's a dick with no redeeming qualities. He even has a really pretty, sweet, understanding girlfriend yet he does all this stupid stuff with the main character. He then breaks up with the wonderful girlfriend, making you think that he has acknowledged some repressed feelings for the main character and wants to go out with her, but doesn't. He continues to be a dick and just says he doesn't like her, so now he's alone. I think that was the point where I gave up on it. The only good about the manga was a couple of the side characters, one of them being the gay guy I had been looking for - Sasa Yoh. The other side character I really like is this sweet chubby girl (I don't remember her name) that happens to tragically fall in love with the Sasa.

I probably won't go back to reading this. I really wish the manga I had been trying to find was something worth reading. This manga is still ongoing, the translation is at 45, but from what I saw, it ends at 68. That's a lot more garbage to endure just for some side characters.

12. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

I probably just finish it if it's only 68
    chapters but you're right it does seem like a waste of time.

13. Misty gimme kiss

lmao I don't do anything athletic
    I just recently got my first pair of Vans and they're wonderful. I only really like the lopros but they come in so many colors I want more

14. Laurence_Fox Chaser

I wore boots all through high school and college with varying heels. But since I started working retail and standing on my feet for 8+ hours on concrete floors, I've been getting comfortable shoes and then putting gel insoles in them.

15. 61 No. B

yo what

thats so weird for for me to read. i got these burgundy ones recently and theyre amazing.

also bought transistor on ios yesterday. holy **** this game is gorgeous.

16. cstar stay away from my waifu

My dad evaded talking about the fact that his girlfriend was going to be homeless by thanksgiving if she couldn't get into another section 8 house so for thanksgiving I get to be thankful this woman I don't know is now living in my basement after my father failed to inform his children of her situation, that she would be moving in, and did not ask them how they felt about it. On top of it she keeps calling my dad down and he's been staying down there for hours so far and is not watching the parade with us, has not started cooking, and the heat isn't working.

Well... I guess I'm thankful I'm home, with my brothers, in a house.

That's a step beyond some people I suppose.

17. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

group hug.gif

18. Patman Bof

I wore Vans in my teenage years. I would love to keep wearing some but I' m expected to dress my age/my job.
    So now I have those notreallysneakers/notreallypropershoeseither/can'tmakemymindbetweenthosetwo kind of shoes for summer.

I also wore a lot of Doc Martens. Those are still socially acceptable at my age so that' s pretty much all I wear.
    Not as comfy as sneakers I guess, but I' m used to it. And they' re pretty versatile, I wouldn' t wear anything else to go on a hike.

When I' m home it' s slippers all the way.

19. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Stay strong. I'm thankful that you are around.

20. Labrys King's Apprentice

Good morning