The Lounge: Official Spamzone Community Thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by DigitalAtlas, Jan 3, 2014.

1. 61 No. B

im suddenly a huge fan of audrey hepburn the person

and breakfast at tiffany's is one of my favorites.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  2. Hayabusa Venomous

Audrey is a darling for damn sure.

3. 61 No. B

mhm yes but i did some reading and the person beyond the icon is fascinating.

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Audrey Hepburn for president 2k16 #FEELTHEBURN

If you are a Pokemon fan, you need to play the demo for fangame Ethereal Gates. Now.

5. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Saw it on PC the other day. It does look really good

6. 61 No. B

i dont like fanmade pokeys sorry

7. Laurence_Fox Chaser

So I've heard that Luke Evans has sung all or part of the Gaston song and this is something I really need to hear. And I don't want to wait until 2017 to hear it.

8. burnitup Still the Best 1973

So, I just learned I might get a giant monster I had made into a video game one day. Everything's coming up BIU.

9. Amaury Legendary Hero

So last week, starting Monday, Nickelodeon and Disney Channel went back to their school schedule, where instead of their little kid shows ending at 10:00 AM, I think it was, they end at 2:00 PM.

I don't understand why, though, as school doesn't start until Wednesday, September 9, 2015, so they should have at least waited until Monday, September 7, 2015. Although, really, little kids can watch cartoons like SpongeBob or sitcoms like I Didn't Do It. Little kid shows aren't really necessary, in my opinion.

10. 61 No. B

not all school districts start at the same time

11. Laurence_Fox Chaser

As someone with a 6 year old Niece and a 2 year old Nephew, I can say that children's programming is very important. I get that this is your opinion but it would be a very long day without it. It's fun and they learn important lessons from it. Like how to behave around other children, that it's ok to try new foods/eating healthy, as well as numbers/letters/colors/animals/etc.

school starts this coming Wednesday here.

12. Hayabusa Venomous

My classes started last Thursday, and today's the start of my Monday/Wednesday classes.

Hoping to avoid the anxiety that plagued me last semester.

13. 61 No. B

watch breakfast at tiffany's
    i say this for a reason
    kinda changed my whole world

14. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Having to wait until January for new episodes of Teen Wolf and to see my favorite character.

rip me

15. burnitup Still the Best 1973

16. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Trying to make a Pokemon hack.
    I successfully made it so you can run indoors by changing an offset to 00 instead of 08.
    I have no idea what that means.
    It is literally the simplest thing to do when hacking these games and I have no idea what any of it means.
    BUT I DID IT

17. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

[​IMG]

18. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Was it you who i sent that link of hacking tools to? My apologies for not remembering, but if so it is nice to hear that you are getting into it. I assure you (if you are using said tools) it gets much easier, and will provide you with endless combinations of fun. The only limit is your creativity.

19. 61 No. B

funny how you can change in a very short amount of time. thinking about what occupies my thoughts now compared to not even a week ago. people. relationships. the things i get out of bed for and that have me counting down minutes are the very things i ignored for the past six years. i looked at a calandar and couldn't believe it had barely been a week since the 16th. feels like months.

you know how the music you listen to and whatever else you're experiencing at the time, movie, game, show, comic, season, whatever, become synonymous with the way you experience both? like i won't get through spring without listening to certain albums that i resist the rest of the year and i won't read op or play kh without listening to the bands that have been cemented in my brain as the sounds of those two things. i'm totally having that with circa survive's descensus and audrey hepburn's films. as well as the people i'm growing exceedingly fond of right now.

20. Hayabusa Venomous

So my friend is getting a Wii U soley for Xenoblade Chronicles X