The Lounge: Official Spamzone Community Thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by DigitalAtlas, Jan 3, 2014.

1. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Finished Kill la Kill to day!

2. Plums Wakanda Forever

I've been making a games rating page on my tumblr and it's soooo difficult coming up with a rating system that captures my overall thoughts. I'm so used to writing everything out that using stars/numbers/whatever doesn't translate that well. I think I'm just gonna add a disclaimer at the top of the page that say "I have paragraphs of thoughts these stars don't convey pls talk to me about my games"

I also cheated and used 1.5 and 2.5 as entries cause I sure did not want to make eight different areas for KH

Yoooooooooo, what did you think about it all?

3. Hayabusa Venomous

You just have to make sure that you disclaim and say that those numbers are not universal quality metrics, but your own opinion for your own tastes and such, and aren't objective.

4. burnitup Still the Best 1973

It was really good. The first few episodes don't really give a good first impression, much like how I feel about Gurren Lagann, though in KLK's case my opinion was slightly higher than Gurren Lagann's first few episodes. The show really took off at about Episode 7 or 8 for me.

5. 61 No. B

so my boss isnt here today and her boss isnt either. and the next person i would report to sits on the other side of the office. so im basically just chillin today. feels nice not having to worry that someone could be looking over my shoulder admiring my master level slacking
    speaking of slacking, what the **** cn theres STILL no regular show season 3 blu ray? its been over a year since the dvd came out. are you alergic to money???

6. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Clean up your work space. It's chaotic.

7. 61 No. B

my work space is empty

got Black Science volumes 1 and 2 and Low volume 1 today.
    and i had no idea Hacktivist was getting another series. how fortuitous to go in there when it's new, just happen to walk by it, and there be only one left.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  8. burnitup Still the Best 1973

9. Misty gimme kiss

I have the first Black Science trade. I really liked the way it was written and the art, but I started to lose interest after the first like two or three issues. Def let me know what you think or if it's worth another go.

I picked up vol 1 of Miss Marvel the other day, which I'm excited to try. Sadly my comic book shop was out of the new Sex Criminals and they won't get more in for another two weeks. :( I'd go elsewhere but I'm friendly with the owners and I feel like buying from another place is cheating on them. The wait is gonna be rough though, Sex Criminals is my #1 love (it has surpassed Saga even -- which is no reflection on Saga, it's great, but Sex Criminals is ****in awesome)

Also got the first issue of Invincibles, it was on the $1 rack and the owner told me that it was a good superhero comic for people who don't like superhero comics (me)

10. 61 No. B

definitely. it's strange that as big as a sci-fi fan as i am, for some reason i never made the connection between science fiction and comics in my head. i've been focusing on dc so heavily recently that i forgot image and other independent publishers existed as well har. but i can't wait to read these. i glanced through them and they look like what i'm all about. the guy i help out at the store also sold me on East of West. gonna go back and get those trades and Sex Criminals (because at this point I feel genuinely guilty for not having read the second one yet).
    i have the same thing. i will not shop from other people unless my store just doesn't have it at all. i'm loyal to my comics dealer.[DOUBLEPOST=1438394359][/DOUBLEPOST]
    a shining example of why i love justin. every sentence he says is a riot.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  11. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I tried to join a forum the other day, but the username "LilBueno" was already taken
    Which, it almost never is.

So on a whim, I tried logging in with that username and one of my passwords.
    It worked.
    I joined that forum a year and a half ago.
    Evidently, I signed up and then never returned.

Until now, of course.

I don't know; that was a weird experience.

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I got a thing. . .

[​IMG]

13. 61 No. B

i wish i knew what but i cant see it

14. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Maybe we're not meant to see it.

15. 61 No. B

so that's her game, huh?
    some kind of practical joke?
    well jokes on her because i don't even want to see it anymore

someone sent a thing in a diamond box which i thought was cool so i mangled it a little and hung it on my wall
    j.jpg

16. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Weird, it shows just fine for me. Anyway, new image link provided.

[​IMG]

17. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

I want us to hang out and make delicious food.

18. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I do too.

19. Amaury Legendary Hero

20. Ghost King's Apprentice

I went on a camping trip and I saw deer, turkeys, road runners, and a bobcat >.< It was so cool!