The Lounge: Official Spamzone Community Thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by DigitalAtlas, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Dialogue I saw on CBR discussing X-23 becoming the All-New Wolverine:
    "What the hell is going on at Marvel?"
    "Writing, drawing mostly."

2. burnitup Still the Best 1973

"Selling marriages to the devil to make sure their elderly aunt who will die in like 10 years doesn't die from a bullet wound that not even the most intelligent people in the world, who have dealt with worse, can fix for some reason. You know, the usual."

YES. I am still bitter about One More Day. Sue me.

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I had this issue with the Death of Wolverine.
    Like...really? Suffocation? You guys literally went to Heaven and Hell and brought Nightcrawler back by accident years after he died and you won't even try to save Logan who SUFFOCATED this morning.[DOUBLEPOST=1438104169][/DOUBLEPOST]You know what really grinds my gears? When I want to do something, but I feel a crap coming on. Like, I don't have to just yet, but I know I don't have enough time to do what I want to do before I'll inevitably go toot toot.
    tmi? I don't care. This is a real issue I have.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  4. 61 No. B

pizza hut is actually addicting

5. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

The cocaine in the sauce helps quite a bit.

6. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Clearly the X-men don't know how to perform either the Heimlich Maneuver or CPR. But then again, this is Wolverine. They probably figured his healing factor would take care of it like everything else.

7. 61 No. B

so that's why i ran through my wall at top speed after aggressively stuffing my face with a couple slices

8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Well, the context is that he hasn't had his healing factor in a while and he was covered in adamantium that was drying over him.
    But I mean..still? Considering who his Avenger allies are, his X-Men allies are, his SHIELD allies are, EVERYONE HE KNOWS. No one thought "hey...this is pretty easy to get around."

9. Hayabusa Venomous

Anyone want to duo queue with me in League?

I guarantee someone here would do better than the walnut brains I've been playing ranked with lately.

Focusing tanks. Our jungler building health with no damage or armor. A Fiddlesticks trying to solo dragon with no vision of the enemy team.

Please help.

10. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Lightweight. A real pro needs a whole pizza.

11. 61 No. B

there were only 2 pieces left

12. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

That's what you get for not protecting that delicious pizza like a lion over a dead gazelle.

13. Laurence_Fox Chaser

I actually don't have a problem with Wolverine dying. Considering he's been everywhere ever since Hugh Jackman happened to portray him. Not that I'm complaining.
    But he was even appearing on the covers of comics he otherwise didn't appear in. It's a tvtropes link. Fear it.

But given the context, that's a pretty odd way to die.

14. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

So I was looking at the Geek Kon website and found out that they do a fanfic contest every year and since I recently wrote that Soleangelo fic, I decided to submit it. I doubt that I'll place, but it'll be interesting to see how well I actually do and I'm looking forward to read the fanfictions of everyone else. I just wish the convention would come sooner. Uraaaah.

15. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

[​IMG]

16. Misty gimme kiss

hopefully losing my laser tag virginity tomorrow wish me luck

do emoji work on khv? this is a question I need answering
    update: they do not

17. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Death has no consequence in the Marvel Universe. Hell, this isn't the first time Wolverine has died.

I know the feeling.

18. 61 No. B

i just got a job(?) at my local comic shop. 3-7 on Wednesdays. they won't pay with money but they will pay with comics. i don't know what to call it. it's not a job but it's not a volunteer position either because i'm being compensated for my four hours. excited regardless.

19. Hayabusa Venomous

You're basically being paid, but your money is used on something already. Like if you got a job but your check was just to cover, say, the TV bill each month.

20. 61 No. B

oh my god.
    i ran into an old friend i hadn't seen since i was in 8th grade in the store. this is the person who's responsible for me liking comics. i would go over to his house and we would read through boxes of stuff. and he's still around here. we talked for a little while i alphabetized books for 4 hours (I can't even think right now. does e come before n?) and it was incredible. it's so great to not only meet up with an old fried after all these years, but also find someone with the same interests who i can talk to (first time i've been able to bounce around writer's names in a conversation) irl, and what's more, it's the person i grew up reading comics with. so. cool.

and even crazier, he's going to be going to the same school i just transferred from. that kind bums me out but still cool i guess.