The Lounge: Official Spamzone Community Thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by DigitalAtlas, Jan 3, 2014.

1. 61 No. B

i finished fire emblem awakening last night and immediately started a new game but it's depressing having to work all the way back up to where i was. these early chapters are frustrating.

i've also been considering playing through p3 or p4 again. probably p3. been a while.

2. Hayabusa Venomous

I'm awaiting Eva-01.

3. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Let's compromise, Gurren Lagann.

4. 61 No. B

booo lmk when thats an icon permeating japanese culture

jk im not looking to start a wayfu war

the eva designs were 100% what i enjoyed about that show. its a very satisfying yet unsettling aesthetic.

5. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Adjusting to new headphones is always interesting.

6. Patman Bof

I' ve been using the same ones for a decade now, one of those big ones you put your ears in. Only cost me twenty bucks.
    I don' t care how ridiculous it makes me look, the utter lack of pain and discomfort is worth it.

7. Ghost King's Apprentice

I've gone through 20 pairs in the last month so my mom gave me bluetooth ones that hang around the neck so I can't lose them :|

8. 61 No. B

i've had these apple ones since 2013. basically the only apple product that i like
    they've been through the wash twice now and sound just as glorious as they did when i got them.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  9. Amaury Legendary Hero

Welp, I guess I can't lay down at all to watch something at night, not even sitting up laying down. Stupid body.

10. Plums Wakanda Forever

I bought a pair of over the ear Sony ones back in 2013 and it was so weird adjusting to them after using in the ear ones for so long.

(I started playing Mass Effect and am very disappointed the Ashley romance is locked behind mshep :c)

11. Laurence_Fox Chaser

These are over the ear 'sport' ones. That claim to be 'rugged and comfortable'. I mostly got them because of the included microphone because the one in my laptop went on the blink a number of years ago. And because my skullcandy earbuds got a short in one of them.

12. Misty gimme kiss

I can't wear earbuds for extended periods of time, I mostly use them when I go running. I have a pair of over-ear headphones I got from Monoprice for $18 that I highly recommend if anyone is in the market for a new set, I use them for everything (music, gaming, and podcasting).

13. 61 No. B

i look over and see that my sister is wearing a sword art online shirt. i didnt even know she watched the asian cartoons, much less bad ones

14. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

You are the worst kind of person

. . . never mind.

15. 61 No. B

[​IMG]

can we stop naming things g-

16. Laurence_Fox Chaser

It's the most wonderful week of the year.~

17. Amaury Legendary Hero

YouTube has a new video player.

YT Video.PNG

18. Laurence_Fox Chaser

The fact that people don't know how to act around celebrities in the year 2015 is rather disturbing.

There's also the fact that people treat retail and service employees as subhuman is also disturbing. But that's another subject.

Context:
    There was a TW convention in France this weekend. One of the actors got insulted and got called 'cold' when he's rather notoriously shy. And an actress cried.

Now, personal opinions on TW aside, it is never okay to insult someone or make someone cry. It's a basic rule of etiquette when interacting with people. It's not okay to touch them inappropriately or shove sexually explicit stuff in their faces. Ask for permission when taking pictures or if you want a hug versus just throwing yourself on them.

Respect their personal space and their achievements. Keep your signs clean. Don't scream at them. Some of them are just like us. Awkward, shy, needing a few moments to collect themselves before appearing.

These are people with actual squishy human feelings.

19. Patman Bof

I assume shy is pretty much the last thing people would expect an actor to be. Especially one who agreed to join a convention. Also, sexually explicit stuff is really no big deal here. Pretty sure I saw a picture of a guy walking around dressed as a dick during the Charlie Hebdo gathering, among other things.

Not trying to excuse anyone or anything, I' m not even sure what happened exactly, just telling you what popped to my mind.

20. 61 No. B

someone pls get me hyped to read fullmetal alchemist. thats my problem with it is that i can not get excited about it even while im reading it. both shows are on netflix so maybe ill look at those but definitely not without reading

im having that same thing with soul eater that i do with things like Breaking Bad, ultimate sm, No Mans Land comics, and One Piece where i miss experiencing them. at least later soul eater. the early stuff is kind of lame by comparison.