The Lounge: Official Spamzone Community Thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by DigitalAtlas, Jan 3, 2014.

1. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

The league of legends community just doesn't understand my humor (my username is Rufus Shinra)

[​IMG]

who am i kidding its pretty bad, lets be honest

2. Laurence_Fox Chaser

That's about what I got last night. All because my brain would not turn off.

3. burnitup Still the Best 1973

4. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

5. burnitup Still the Best 1973

1. I don't even know what you look like.
    You are not a black guy jumping out of a helicopter, spontaneously bursting into flames, and throwing a clip of special bullets to the protagonist of the game to help them kill the Ultimate Life Form, all to the tune of "The Touch".

6. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

A part of me is really confused about the whole trend of game "remakes", the flavor of the week/month is the borderlands 2 collection-thing for ps4.

I Jack Sparrow'd it on PC when it first came out, then bought it on xbox 360 so I could play with some of my friends, and now I got it on ps4. I suppose this could be an example of more money than brains (I am the kind of person who likes to have everything all in one, PC has spoiled me in this regard). All of that aside, I am so impressed about how fun this game is despite playing it on multiple platforms, multiple times.

7. 61 No. B

8. Hayabusa Venomous

I'm with you on that curiosity. God of War 3 Remastered seems like the most unnecessary remaster yet, with the only notable improvements being 1080p and (targeting) 60FPS. At least with Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition, the game is gaining new content with stuff like three more playable characters and new costumes and new cutscenes on top of technical improvements, on top of giving the game a digital version (finally.)

Still, I'm glad that, at least in the lieu of backwards compatibility, people getting these new systems get to play some damn good games without chipping in for another system altogether.

Also, I snatched God of War Ascension for free. Apparently PSN did a mess up and they've fixed it since then.

9. burnitup Still the Best 1973

10. Amaury Legendary Hero

Are you sure? Did it show "members: 1"? Remember some members are invisible, but still count toward the total.

11. burnitup Still the Best 1973

YEP. For a little bit I was the only member on KHV.

12. Laurence_Fox Chaser

like deadly ninja

13. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

"Estimated costumers..."

OH DEAR, IS MY LOCAL GAME STORE GONNA FINALLY TALK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TYPE-0 AND BLOODBORNE PREORDERS?"

"We are incredibly sorry to say the Final Fantasy Type-0, Bloodborne and Mario Party 10 have been delayed until April 1st, please understand"

Everyone who preordered these games:

[​IMG]

(They obviously properly apologized and I'm not mad at them because I don't even have my PS4 until next week, but still, dang, all those people who were looking forward to playing those games sooner than now...)

14. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

This is a good video.

15. 61 No. B

@Princess ♥

best things ever
    1. Braking bad & Star Wars
    2. RedLetterMedia

im working on it..

tfw you get a package that was supposed to take like a month to arrive a week early unexpectedly.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  16. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I can agree with a couple of the points he made, but I feel like most of the video he's bitching about how everything is terrible and lacks character and the original trilogy is so much better. The prequels aren't great, we all know the original trilogy is better, but that wasn't the point of Nostalgia Critic's video. NC's video was about things in the prequels that were better than the rest of it.

17. Hayabusa Venomous

The Yoda part...so it's better that we NEVER get to see Yoda fight? I can't agree with that. Maybe it'd have been better if he ONLY used the Force though. I can compromise and say that'd be impressive.

The death sticks joke was great, and some of the best writing in the prequels.

I....really don't get the complaints about Vader...like, I seriously don't get it.

I can agree with preferring the smaller worlds of the original trilogy

No shit Palpatine knows so much about the Sith, he's been fighting them for how many decades? You're not gonna try telling me that two opposing forces would never learn about each other over a span of 50 years, or in the sense of Star Wars....what, like at least 1,000 years?

I gotta agree with this...like, we get Episodes I-III were not good, but, like Doug said in the beginning of his video, they still had moments that were good.

18. 61 No. B

fair enough

19. Amaury Legendary Hero

I just updated my thread with a new video.

Even though this is an Amaury thing, I would still love some feedback. Post it in the thread if you can.

20. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

@Knight of Fafnir,
    my roommate and I were having a conversation about plane arrival times and she blurted out "tailwind? **** you and your tailwind!"
    I was almost offended and defended you until I realized what she meant.