The Lounge: Official Spamzone Community Thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by DigitalAtlas, Jan 3, 2014.

1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I'm just so burnt out already...
    I've sat here for a good four hours and there's nothing more than a title on my four-five page English essay draft that's due tomorrow and I have tests and projects for Friday and man I just want to lay down and not be terrified of all this crap.

I never even felt this drained in high school man. I'm so ready to give up. I don't know whether I'm over exaggerating the stress or if it's actually messing me up this bad and my terrible habits are catching up to take me from the first to ninth circle of college hell.

2. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Song of today because I'm feeling extra awful today, I feel the only thing I can do to people is bring them to pain.

3. Maka Albarn It's called love

Herp derp, I sat here for five minutes figuring out this add quote thing.

*gives you chocolate, milk, a warm blanket, a sappy movie, and a cat to cuddle with* You can do eeeeeet. It's almost oveeeeer. Just four-ish months to goooooo. Be the leaaaaaf. Here, I'll send some good luck from afar.

[​IMG]

I have to admit, I was like "Oh goodness, cheesy 80's hair... Lol..." And then he started to sing and I was like "o.o Judged too soon! The feels!"

Anyways....

[​IMG]

Even though the song title is Too Much Love Will Kill You... You're not alone. You're awesome. Remember that.

4. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Yes. ;-; *Hug*

I know... But it's just the song's meaning, just like Brian May felt a bad husband and father when writing this... I feel a bad friend and son (Had a discussion with my mother today because my father kept methaphorically bashing her head against the wall with one small problem and she reached her limit, I feel I keep pushing the people's wrong buttons, etc)

Btw... Can I re-add you to Skype? I'm just... Wondering. lapraskun is my handle.

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

it's funny bc i would actually be so set if i had all of those, haha

but yeah, i appreciate it. the fact that finals are right after my birthday kinda sucks but hey, the faster that goes the faster November comes and i get to meet my beautiful famous loser man-child

6. Maka Albarn It's called love

*hugs you tightly*

On it, man. *goes to re-add you right after I reply to this* I'm ClassicSnap.

Aw, Laplace. ;~; If there's one thing I learned from all the craziness I went through purposely and not, it's that we can't be perfect. And that's okay. Flaws are beautiful too. If people can't accept them, then they're flawed like us too. Live and learn. It's hard sometimes though, huh.

I would totally go to the store and get the said things and send it to your address, but I might come off as creepy... Heh, heh...

Ugh, that does suck. But yay for meeting your beautiful famous loser man-child whoever he may be! Woo hoo!

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I mean I'd be down for it though explaining it to the folks might be a bit awkward, hehe

Yeah, meeting Jensen 'Frick Frack Heart Attack' Ackles will make everything worth it. All I need is my photo op and I'll be okay~

8. Maka Albarn It's called love

Keep looking forward to that day! That is your rain of sunshine through this dark cloud of stressful, homework grief. Oops, I meant to say "ray" of sunshine, but my brain didn't connect till after I wrote the sentence. Decided to keep it. Bawha.

Meanwhile I have to deal with being spit up on, changing diapers, and staff not knowing what the heck they are doinggg. B| Thus is the life of a young adult working college student.

9. Ghost King's Apprentice

10. burnitup Still the Best 1973

11. Ghost King's Apprentice

12. burnitup Still the Best 1973

I remember that scene!

How are you?

13. Ghost King's Apprentice

I'm doing GREAT

14. burnitup Still the Best 1973

FANTASTIC!

15. 61 No. B

hey nintendo, maybe... maybe share that Darkrai distribution with NA..?

and the Arceus one too while we're at it?

that'd be nice.

and how bout some news on Volcanion

16. Misty gimme kiss

The adjustment from college to high school can be really really tough. Honestly it comes down to learning how to manage your time and prepare for due dates so that you don't get everything piled on to complete in a few day's time. You'll adjust eventually!

If you're taking five or six classes, too, you might want to consider lightening your load next semester (or even withdrawing from a class now, there's no shame in that). Maybe you'll have to add an extra semester on at the end, but that's worth it if it means you're not killing yourself in the process.

17. ShibuyaGato Transformation

yeah i've considered withdrawing since a couple of my classes aren't even for my major but i've already put in too much work for both to just come out of it with a W (did my graphic design midterm last week and got an A+)

time management has never exactly been my strong suit, and i tend to overexaggerate every little thing, so smth tells me it'll be a LONG while before i'm really adjusted

18. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Volcanion's probably going to be "revealed" next year, following the previously-established trend of one event legend per year.

Would it make you feel better to know that the Hidden Ability Johto starters Bank event started a day early? Or perhaps to know that there's a new way to hack 'mons into your Gen. VI games, foreign event 'mons (and Hoopa and Volcanion) included?

19. 61 No. B

i already knew
    I'm still on the moral fence about that[DOUBLEPOST=1424999533][/DOUBLEPOST]asking for letters of recommendation is ****ing horrifying

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  20. Amaury Legendary Hero