The Lounge: Official Spamzone Community Thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by DigitalAtlas, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Hayabusa Venomous

Yip. Crap nature tho.

2. 61 No. B

cool what did you do to get it? just walk in and be like yo give me the code

3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

...That's more or less what I did. After browsing the 3DS and Wii sections of the store.

The demo's page on the official site says you have to be signed up for the Trainer Club with emails enabled by tomorrow. Does that mean that's when the codes will be distributed, I wonder?

4. 61 No. B

Okay.

Yeah, that's what I did. I heard that codes will be distributed through email. The problem is that the website is so nondescript that I'm not sure if that "enabling email notifications" is the same thing as that, even though that's where it sent me. I followed the links and stuff on the page, though, so hopefully I'm good. I mean it's not the end of the world if I don't get the demo, but apparently there's some cool exclusive stuff in the demo and I don't want to miss out on those if I can help it.

5. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

HIGHLY recommend peeps to see The Book of Life. Awesome visuals, decent story-telling, and Ron f*cking Perlman.

6. Hayabusa Venomous

1. Walk into Gamestop
    2. Go to clerk
    3. Ask for Gengar code
    4. Get Gengar code
    5. DAS IT

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

The Gengar Code is "while supplies last." The first Gamestop I went to was out, but I went to my old neighborhood's and they had plenty. I saw several negative comments online about Gamestop refusing to give the code out to anyone if they didn't either preorder the game or buy something (not all gamestops, honestly, but some). I didn't have that problem, but the very nice girl first did ask me if I had already preordered oras, then gave it to me without question when I just said "yeah." She also offered to move my preorder from the Gamestop I preordered it from to that one which would have saved me an hour away (I keep forgetting they're in different districts; had the same problem with FFXIII).
    I soft resetted a couple of times to get a Nature I wanted (got the code, saw the delivery girl, saved, got Gengar, didn't like the nature, L+R+START+SELECT, talked to her again, repeated until I got the one I wanted).

On a similar note, I bred my first perfect Pokemon (Bulbasaur! Got five IVs I wanted, Egg Moves, and the nature I wanted).

8. 61 No. B

Last edited: Oct 20, 2014
  9. Hayabusa Venomous

Nope.

10. cstar stay away from my waifu

I love history, I learn so much about society

I hate history, it shows me the reality of things I'd rather have not known

I love history, it is brutally honest and doesn't try to make things sound all nice and happy

I hate history, it is brutally honest and makes me feel horrible for being Caucasian

kid in class:
    "Can a white man be racist against a white man?"
    teacher:
    "Don't hold a grudge against a society because of what they have done, rather: learn from it and change the stigma of the white man. Even if they've done horrific things in the past that you can't forgive. Don't make that who you are."

I love history... I hate history...

11. 61 No. B

This is very wise. Do you like this teacher? Because none of the teachers I had in high school would have said something that profound and if this nugget of wisdom is indicative of their entire method, some kids really lucked out with getting this person.

12. Ghost King's Apprentice

h.png

13. Amaury Legendary Hero

14. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Not sure what history you read in school but mine definitely tried to do this.

15. Laurence_Fox Chaser

I had a teacher in High School, who almost entirely glossed over WW1. Save for the fact that the Lusitania sank. That was all we had to know about WW1. Not any battles. Not any dates. Not anything about who was involved. Just that the Lusitania sank.

But that didn't stop us from spending an entire month in the 1920s with flappers and jazz.

16. cstar stay away from my waifu

my history teachers in my school are brutally honest because they hated how they were taught in school.

Columbus not being the hero everyone thought he was, was the saddest revelation that happened during sophomore year for some people.

17. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Glad that they taught that. Columbus day is one of the biggest farces in US culture.

18. 61 No. B

fell asleep this afternoon and had a dream that reptar was a transformer

19. Amaury Legendary Hero

Reptar as in Rugrats Reptar?

20. Hayabusa Venomous

SO WHO ELSE IS HYPED TO PLAY KORRA TOMORROW?