The Lounge: Official Spamzone Community Thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by DigitalAtlas, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Don't get me wrong. I pretty much disregard the entirety of Season 4. Mostly because I feel that the writers for the show missed a great opportunity by making a certain character the bad guy. They already had one of those. They didn't need another one. And the way they are taking this character in question. It's a rehash of Season 1 and ugh...

It's a bit like my feelings on Korra and what they did with Amon.

I'm at a point as a writer where I see opportunities that just 'omg plz do this. it would be amazing' and then they don't see the opportunities. And then I just sigh. I know that Jeff Davis et. al. probably has a bigger picture in mind but...it's almost like he's never heard of character development before.

And this is why if any of my stories make it to either little or big screen I am going to have to be 100% on board with it.

2. Hayabusa Venomous

Dude, I'm ditto on your feelings pertaining to Korra (though Book Three was good and never pissed me off,) as well as Kingdom Hearts II.

3. burnitup Still the Best 1973

I really hate people on the internet sometimes...

I post a silly little AMV about anime characters going to a class on anime (this video case you are curious) on another forum's Anime/Manga thread, some people jokingly say they didn't pass the test and then... I get comments like this:
    And when I point out that maybe they are taking the AMV a little too serious I get this as a response:
    Note the quotation marks in the response. I'm not even sure how to responded to this. Guys, please help.

4. Hayabusa Venomous

You just kind of have to learn how to shrug that kind of stupid commentary off. You're not attacking anyone or something that people enjoy; you're having fun in your own way. They're the idiots for trying to start something about it.

5. burnitup Still the Best 1973

I know but I really don't like getting mocked and I REALLY want to say something back. Maybe it has to be due to the fact that I'm just little bit ABSOLUTELY LIVID from the previous comment the second guy left.

6. Hayabusa Venomous

You'll get nowhere good trying to counter internet mockery to be honest. Talking from experience.

7. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Yeah.

8. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Anyone who put their Nintendo Friend Code in the Gamertag thread should make sure they add mine~

9. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I'll add you as soon as I can.

10. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

yo dudes you should totally sign up for Boy Wonder's S.H.I.E.L.D. roleplay it's gonna be super cool and fun~

11. 61 No. B

gerard way's solo album came out yesterday and i think it's hilarious how he's trying to be the new morrissey and not even hiding it

listening to it and it's surprisingly good. i don't normally care for solo acts, especially if they're preceded by a band, but this is nice.

12. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Smash Bros. comes out in 2 days, 3 hours, and 1 minute

(I'm going by the eShop release being at 10 PM, aka 12 AM for Nintendo of America)

13. Plums Wakanda Forever

Crunchyroll is selling a P4AU bundle with the preorder swag & two bonus items for $54.99, with free shipping for those who live in the US, so cancel those Amazon orders and save yourself some $$$.

Only going on for about 17 more hours though.

14. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Smash Bros. comes out in 1 day, 11 hours, and 51 minutes :3

15. ShibuyaGato Transformation

i'm gonna have to check that out
    been listening to the unholy trinity (Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance) almost constantly the past few days and good lord i have like 20 new favorite songs this is unhealthy

16. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

17. 61 No. B

does that include vices & virtues
    it better include vices & virtues

18. Hayabusa Venomous

[​IMG]

19. ShibuyaGato Transformation

EVERY album from all three, including Vices & Virtues (which is a personal favorite, hehe)
    actually the only albums i'm not totally into are Pretty. Odd. and Take This to Your Grave

20. 61 No. B

v&v is my very favorite album of all time ever
    i love Pretty. Odd. When it came out i wasn't a fan, but a few years ago I gave it a second chance and loved it. I really like this quote about the album and it's title.
    I really like Grave as well, but there are only a couple songs on it that I love.[DOUBLEPOST=1412184645][/DOUBLEPOST]
    added

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014