The Lounge: Official Spamzone Community Thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by DigitalAtlas, Jan 3, 2014.

1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Talk all you want about Mega Cacturne. I'm still holding out for a hero...

Mega Flygon.

2. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Can't we all let Flygons be Flygons?

3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Never.

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I'll just sit here with my Mega Charizard X and Blaziken
    those two are all i'll ever need <3

5. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Mega Swampert, Altaria, Ampharos, Mawile, and Lati@s are my current faves.

6. 61 No. B

That would work. I think Shadow Tag would be good for him without breaking him, though I don't think it's as fitting as the other abilities.
    What other megas are you hoping for? Off the top of my head the main ones I want are Flygon, Milotic, and Roserade.

clever.
    btw when are we going to get some official word on this? and what is it? there's some kinda weirdness going on with that.

Also, I don't like Mega Charizard X. It's so obvious that Y was the real mega but they wanted to, once again, pander to nostalgia and give him another uncharacteristically super badass mega without explaining why only he gets two (and how that's even possible) aside from Mewtwo. I just have zero affinity for Charizard. I understand other people do and that Mega X is popular, and that's fine, it's just not my thing. Though I will say that I loved using Mega Y and it's absurdly high SpA when playing through the game.

7. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

So my boyfriend left two hours ago to go work in Wisconsin for one, possibly two, weeks and the loneliness has already set in and I know he isn't even there yet. It's been four years since we last spent that much time apart and I'm not sure how I will handle the separation anxiety. Lots of skype calls and computer games I guess... // deep breaths //

8. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I personally adore whenever my partner leaves for an extended amount of time. It REALLY sucks at first, but then you kick up your feet and just enjoy the rare silence and just relax how you want to.

9. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

We've been a part for a couple days at a time before, but not that long. When you're with someone for five years, being apart for two weeks is a big deal.

10. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I've dated someone for nearly three years before- I understand. But like I said, I just embrace it.

11. Laurence_Fox Chaser

My person of interest currently resides in Texas. I'm in Wisconsin. Distance sucks but at least there are ways to at least see their face.

12. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Man this computer freaking sucks, I mean look at this frame rate... (top right-hand corner)

[​IMG]

13. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
    I didn't think you and Nova were ever apart.

14. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

yeah man just forget about that computer and give it to me

15. Hayabusa Venomous

I would love a Mega Chandelure, seeing as its got great Special Attack, typing, and moves, but not enough bulk or speed to utilize any of it. Probably should make it bulkier, and give it some new ability. Shadow Tag would be too good.
    Mega Luxray should also be a thing. I love the design of a lightning lion, and he's pretty decent in his own tier, but gets utterly outclassed by other Electric-types. Give it a well deserved Speed buff, and even more bite with its Attack. I'm surprised it isn't already Dark/Electric, but that'd be cool. Ability-wise, I'd say give him Strong Jaw.
    Also, Mega Kingdra. I really like having a Water/Dragon-type, but its stats aren't making it shine in anything. I'd say make it a super bulky regal evolution that tanks hits. Maybe it could have Drizzle?

I like both, though I prefer Y for the design being more focused around flight. And I'm the dragon dude, so it's a bit hard to choose. Still need a Charizardite X ._.

I see you $25 visual update.

Mainly because I have it too ._.

16. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

*coughs* uhhh yeah idk how that got there :D.

17. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I HAVE A MIGHTY NEEEEEEEEEED

18. 61 No. B

Oh, those are great. Luxray is one of my favorites and I can't get enough of my 6iv one. Mega Luxray needs to happen. Luxray is awesome but its stats just don't quite cut it. I agree about Electric/Dark. It feels right and seems like that was intended. I don't know if you watch/listen to The Dex but they did this podcast where they speculated on which megas they think are likely and they gave Luxray #1. As much as I loved that and think it needs to happen, I don't think it's incredibly likely. It seems like a lot of love went into the design and Luxray was then promptly forgotten. It gets no attention. I was actually thinking about what Mega Chandelure would be like the other day. I was using it on Showdown and it's just too fragile. He's also one of my favorites. One of the best thing to come out of genV imo. And I want it's mega to be like that grand chandelier from Beauty and the Beast lol. There are a lot of Pokemon that deserve Megas (especially before Lopunny. what the **** is that). Some are good but just need that extra push to make them better, and some are not that great and a mega could really help them out. Is Dragon your favorite type? My sister has X and I'm probably going to steal all her mega stones when she's not looking.

19. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Anyone wanna write my resume for me?

20. Hayabusa Venomous

Chandelure is one of my favorite Pokemon introduced in Black/White, alongside Serperior, Hydreigon, Braviary, Eelektross, Volcarona, and Bisharp.

Dragon is definitely my favorite type; went out of my way to try making a balanced all-Dragon team, but it needs a stronger Kingdra, and non-legendary Fire/Dragon and Steel/Dragon -types methinks.

If you think she won't really play it much, that'd be cool ._.