The Lounge: Official Spamzone Community Thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by DigitalAtlas, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Labrys King's Apprentice

"I hear it amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flapped jaw space with a tunning fork does a raw blink on hari-kari rock. I need scissors! 61!"

2. 61 No. B

3. Laurence_Fox Chaser

So I'm all packed and ready to go. I leave tomorrow morning at 10:30ish central and won't be back until Thursday afternoon/evening.

I'm taking my camera with me so I'll be sure to take a few pictures. But I'm not taking my laptop with me.

Just hope the weather doesn't suck the entire time.

4. 61 No. B

it just set in.
    classes start in 2 days.
    and i am not even kinda mentally prepared.
    this has been quite the exhausting summer. i need time to recuperate from this break.
    still, excited to get back to regular life after these past months. **** i'm tired.

5. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

;_;

So uh, I decided to pick up the remake of The Last of Us for the PS4 because I never actually played it when it came out for the PS3. Not even 20 minutes in and they hit you in the feels. ;_;

6. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

No, ma'am. I wasn't aware that my glasses had fogged up after working in a freezer. I thought we were suddenly sucked into the world of Stephen King's The Mist. Thank you for informing me that I don't have to fight horrible monsters from another dimension for $30 an hour.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
  7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Seven days until the end of summer vacation.

Should I be seeing Dusks yet?

8. Hayabusa Venomous

Pfft, I got three days. Already dealing with Sorcerers. Then again I'm on University Mode.

9. 61 No. B

i about passed out when i saw this
    more stanley lau art is always a good thing and more bg at that
    and its another of his to be made into a figure. i must have one. as well as his other bg one.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  10. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

so Nips just went live with a 24 hour stream.
    LoL art
    fun
    24 hour stream
    1 hour sleep
    what could possibly go wrong
    Come drop by if you losers wanna see some cool art and stuff

11. 61 No. B

this isn't nearly as ugly in person as it is in pictures.
    it actually looks kinda cool. has a holo slip which helps. was expecting to not like it.
    Photo Aug 19, 2 04 05 PM.jpg
    but it uses that type of case that i dont prefer which is a downer. not a big deal though.
    and thankfully its not eco-friendly and doesnt have that dumb recycle thing in the case. hate that.

12. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

below hates the planet = confirmed
    environmentalists, send all your hate mail to him

13. 61 No. B

i care more about the quality of my blu ray collection than i do the environment. whats so wrong about that?

14. Hayabusa Venomous

So...anyone else hear about the new uproar in the game industry about Zoe Quinn? I heard about it this morning but only got to check up again just now.

15. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

so Nips finished her 24 hour stream with an AMAZING piece, and I may or may not have donated a total of like, $235 AUD

16. Ghost King's Apprentice

This lady in my neighborhood has this really sweet German Shepard that we call Beast Boy, but he's stays locked up in the backyard all day and night an his owner doesn't even like dogs and it makes me sad because he whines when ever he sees my dog and my other neighbors dog playing together. :(

17. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Game journalism: Now with more biased opinions? Seriously. I'm shocked that VIDEO GAMES have come to this and feel reeeeeaaaal secure in my opinion of SJWs, but my god what a horrible person.[DOUBLEPOST=1408587618][/DOUBLEPOST][​IMG]

18. Hayabusa Venomous

There's just so much anger I have with this. Shutting down a game jam. Accusing an image board of bullying her. Mass censorship. Pretending to want equality yet using her own body to get favorable press. I don't even care if she's a ****, but the idea that these "professional game journalists" are letting their dicks overtake their integrity....ugh.

19. 61 No. B

20. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

"Let me respond to these claims [of accepting bribes for positive review scores] the way I've always wanted: Do you fuck your mother? Don't insult my integrity." - Adam Sessler.

Guess Kotaku also fucks their mother.. Game Jam was shut down because her and JonTron had issues- that Jon was totally in the right about. But the real disappointment here is the SJW community pushing morals so strongly and then disobeying them

I already knew this disappointment since Anita appeared, and I knew game journalists were worthless and to shop for myself so my response to all this was?

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA

And then I went and played more DOOM.

But really, what happened to video games?[DOUBLEPOST=1408592139][/DOUBLEPOST]

I hope you like long reads

tl;dr

[​IMG]