The Lounge: Official Spamzone Community Thread

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by DigitalAtlas, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Another sleepless night of nothing but nightmares.

"Dream Evil

The dark that you find in the back of your mind"

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

Be gone, Laplace's nightmares!

3. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Heh, if that already worked I wouldn't have nightmares long ago.

Iv'e been wondering if anything's worth trying at this point, given that anyways I know I'm going to fail at the long run. These dreams do not help.

4. 61 No. B

so i went to disney world last week and while i was there i got some pins. one that i got was mickey wearing an org coat. i mean i wasn't going to not buy the one kh thing i saw. i would wager that it's probably the only kh-related thing they have at the parks, or at least one of very few given that disney apparently doesn't own the license to sell kh. i never saw a single other kh-related thing while i was there so im going to assume that's all they had. i also noticed that on the cardboard backing of the pin that it doesn't say "authentic" like the others do and there's a different logo and the backing's made out of cheaper material and stuff, but what's really interesting is that looking at the receipt it says "kingdom heart mickey." huh

5. Misty gimme kiss

I bought that when I went in 2012 for mostly the same reasons... but it fell off my purse in the parking lot of my job and I never found it. :(

6. Laurence_Fox Chaser

You'd probably have an easier time finding KH merchandise at the Disney Parks than finding TRON merchandise. I mean, since they stopped doing ElecTRONica in favor of Mad T Party. [ Not bashing Mad T or anything though. The costume designs are just over the top enough where they're endearing.]

There's probably a certain amount that they can get away with before Square notices. Disney's likely not above selling a few smaller items like pins. And technically Mickey is one of their holdings so...

Copyrights are complicated. The whole situation with Quicksilver in the Marvel Cinematic Universe is proof enough of that.

7. 61 No. B

I did notice that there was nothing Tron and very little Incredibles as well as NOTHING for Hunchback. It's funny how they like to pretend certain things don't exist in an effort to not upset parents and maintain sales.

8. Antidote Façade

Playing Dante's Inferno rn & I'm loving the hell out of it (no pun intended)- a lot of people were shitting on it and telling me not to buy it over on GFAQs, but I'm glad I don't listen to negative reviews/opinions when something interests me. c:

9. Laurence_Fox Chaser

Disney likes to pretend that TRON doesn't really exist because of the 'cult classic' status of the first movie. I would love it if Disney handed over the copyrights to another studio that would give it the attention it deserves because the first movie was groundbreaking in the terms of special effects. All the circuit patterns were done in post production and all the digital environments were done in post production. The actors were pretty much in a dark warehouse the whole time with big X's on the floor to guide them where they should be. [ In fact, TRON was ineligible for an Academy Award because they used computers and that was considered cheating in those days. ]

I would love to have another season of Uprising and I would really like not having to wait another 20-30 years for a sequel to Legacy.

10. Hayabusa Venomous

I tried the demo of it, and just found it to be a less well-done God of War, though I do like the concept enough to have watched the animated movie.

11. Antidote Façade

A few others have said that too. I've only played the first two GoW games and I enjoyed them but I had no desire to continue on to the other games, so I can't compare them as a whole other than the similar combat. I'm loving the story of DI though and it looks amazing (especially the bosses).

I was thinking of watching the movie after I'm done with the game - is it any good?

12. 61 No. B

I doubt I'll ever reach your level of appreciation for Tron as a franchise but I do wish it was more prevalent. I really like Legacy and want more.
    Specifically Quorra and Zen Bridges.

watching a 2hr recap of BrBa. I know I say this a lot, but I miss this show so much. I saw that AMC's gonna air the show from start to finish starting 8/10.

13. Hayabusa Venomous

Eh, the Dante's Inferno game was nothing particularly interesting to me. God of War at least has great boss fights, neat weapons, and pretty good combat.

The movie was...ok, I guess.

I want more Tron: Uprising more than I do Legacy. Flynn is a super boring character to follow compared to Beck, though I do like Quorra.

Also, fuck yeah Breaking Bad. I'm nearly done with Season 2 and it really is as good as people have said.

14. Ghost King's Apprentice

How fast would someone die after being injected/consuming cyanide? Like, does it take time or is the effect immediate?

15. 61 No. B

dont know anything about uprising

you havent seen BrBa? s2? it only gets better

16. Hayabusa Venomous

Uprising is, to me, the far superior Tron animated series. Lawrence can tell you better than I about how good it is, and how stupid Disney is for neglecting it (and the rest of Tron) completely.

As in I'm currently watching Season 2 of Breaking Bad. Just recently got to Saul. These guys write the best characters.

17. Makaze Some kind of mercenary

Depends on the dosage. Death will be painful no matter what.

18. Ghost King's Apprentice

Oh, cool. Thanks!

19. Antidote Façade

...are you and jackdaniel plotting a mass murder spree or? o_o

20. Ghost King's Apprentice

ɿ(。・ɜ・)ɾⓌⓗⓐⓣ?I have no idea what you're talking about. (゜▽゜; )