Community The Kingdom of 7's Kingdom Hearts Fanbook Completed!

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by KENZICHI, Apr 23, 2014.

1. KENZICHI Merlin's Housekeeper

[​IMG]

Hello everyone! It’s been awhile! The first time I was here I introduced my Kingdom Hearts artbook project: http://kh-vids.net/threads/kingdom-hearts-artbook-project.144071/

That was back in February. Almost three months later I’m happy to come back here to show you all the finished product! It was an exciting experience, and I can say 21 artists pulled through to bring you all this wonderful fanbook. It’s 34 pages with 28 full colored illustrations + 1 bonus sketch, ALL Kingdom Hearts!

Here’s the link to my tumblr post with complete information (like the artist list) and more previews: http://thekingdom7.tumblr.com/post/83526479144/sorry-for-the-one-handed-cellphone-pics-but

Here’s the link to buy it: http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/kingdom-hearts-fanbook/14717395

All I can say now is that I’m grateful to everyone who joined, spread the word, and supported this project until the very end. I feel like I'm on air, really~ I want to especially thank Misty and Sennitz (one of the artists featured in the book) because if it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t have been able to share this with you all on KH-Vids.

Please follow us on our tumblr for upcoming projects. Thank you!

Now I'm off to stalk the forums.

Kenzichi

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  2. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

OH my goodness that is beautiful. The cover art is especially elegant. I might have to grab a copy when I have money again.

3. Sennitz Destiny Islands Resident

You're welcome Kenzichi ;) It's my pleasure to be part of the book

4. Ɍeno Traverse Town Homebody

I absolutely love the front cover, very simple design but the flowing colours makes it very elegant.

I also couldn't help noticing the keyblade on the bottom left haha

5. kngdmhrts2 Twilight Town Denizen

I'm so happy because one of my friends, lolichen, is one of the artists in here!
    And found out that it was thanks to my reblog on Tumblr that she even considered trying to get in it! ^^

6. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

Thank you again for letting me be a part of this :) And a huuuge well done to everyone who was involved!

7. Misty gimme kiss

Wow! This came out incredible. Thanks so much for sharing this with us and great job to those who submitted their art. I'll definitely be buying a copy, might even pick up a few to do in giveaways for the site. :)

8. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

Mine arrived today :D It is a thing of pure beauty!

9. KENZICHI Merlin's Housekeeper

Thank you![DOUBLEPOST=1398444935][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Had to show off my keyblade, lol XD Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1398444989][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Well thank you! She produced a great piece for the book![DOUBLEPOST=1398445060][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You're very welcome! And I'm glad your book got to you![DOUBLEPOST=1398445122][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Wow, that would be great! Thank you!

10. Llave Superless Moderator

This is really well done, congrats to everyone for their hard work and dedication!

(you did say you might be doing more of these in the future? I'd be interested if you ever do.)

11. KENZICHI Merlin's Housekeeper

Thank you! And I am! If you have a tumblr you can follow the book's tumblr for an update! I can also do another announcement here too :)

12. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Yeah, I would definitely love to partake in this if you do it again! I love the cover already, it looks official!

13. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I'd offer to participate but I can't art :'D If you decide to make multimedia books though I may be able to contribute fanfics or something.

14. KENZICHI Merlin's Housekeeper

I was thinking that too, thanks!

15. Shuhbooty moon child

I remember being very excited for this book she I read yhour previous thread. And I'm just as overjoyed at how beautiful it has become. I'm ordering myself a copy and I would love to participate in future publishing. D:

16. KENZICHI Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm glad :) And thank you!