Community The KH-Vids.net MEP 2012 Is Here!

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Stardust, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Stardust Chaser

Hey everyone! I am proud to announce that our annual summer MEP has wrapped up, and we've got it uploaded and ready to watch for everyone!
    A huge thank you to everyone who participated, to fellow project coordinators Guardian Soul and What?, and thank you also for your patience while we got it ready to put online. =]

A list of participants and songs are available in the video description. Please check there if you're curious!

For those of you who'd like to keep this year's MEP, we have a download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?1g853iglh7kd7p7

Hope you enjoy the show, and see you next year!

2. TitanTX Destiny Islands Resident

Sigh maybe next year, i couldn't possibly find the time with this, i'm still struggling right now to finish my main work. Anyway this was an awesome project. Looking forward to next year. ;)

3. Llave Superless Moderator

Ah man that was really cool! I faintly remember last years', as I just became active again at the time, but this one blew that one out of the water!

4. Hayabusa Venomous

Just got to my part and...there's a delay between the video and the audio :\

Don't know if the same happened to anyone else's yet, but it looks really sloppy. I hope it wasn't the part I sent in, but...would there be any way to fix it?

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Oh god. Everyone did so well this year. ;~;
    It's a shame that I couldn't do anything...

Still, it was amazing and I look forward to the next one.

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Just finished watching, and that was really cool. I wouldn't say it was better than the last one though, just because each had their own charm. But still, this was very nice to watch, and I was worried how my part would fit into the video, but I'm glad it turned out alright

7. Hayabusa Venomous

Can anyone give input on why my part is so laggy? It seriously looks terrible now ._.

8. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

Cool,I had to rush trough mine because of School tests and lots of study, maybe next year i can make something prettier, like my last MEP part witch was much better,

9. Anzu_100 Destiny Islands Resident

This looks great guys! All the editors who took part in this are so talented. :D

It's really too bad I missed sign-ups this year, I really wish I could've participated too. :'( But great job everyone!

10. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

I honestly don't know why it's doing that at the moment. I can tell that a few parts are out of sync or that some parts are just going faster than usual. It seems to be a problem with Youtube though and not the video in itself because the video I put up for download doesn't seem to be out of sync at all. I'm looking into things at the moment though and I'll see if I can fix the problem.

11. lillovedoctor

well i downloaded the video because i noticed parts are out of sync but i can't watch the video. I tried to watch on quicktime player and i get an error saying, "Error -2002: a bad public movie atom was found in the movie (2012 KH-Vids MEP.mp4)" and i tried to watch on itunes and windows media player but nothing works. Anyone else having trouble?

12. Hayabusa Venomous

Yeah, I saw that my part wasn't the only one affected, but it was definitely the worst offender. I'd really like if you could reupload it and hopefully have a fixed version.

I downloaded the video as it is on Youtube and watched it in VLC. It's still lagged, so it is the video itself right now.

13. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I don't know about anyone else, but whenever I try to watch the video, it only shows as a tiny sliver in the video space. This is also the second computer I've tried it on. >>;

14. Hayabusa Venomous

Have you tried watching it in other browsers?

15. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Hmm, not yet; I've been trying on IE. Imma try Chrome in a sec and report back.

EDIT: Ah, there we are. Chrome is my friend.

16. Hayabusa Venomous

Any update available for getting a fixed version up anytime soon?