The gang of Intergalactic Ninja Vampire Space Pirates (A.k.a The I.N.V.S.P.)

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Lauriam, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Totally didn't just google half of that to check what you were referencing. After almost 7 years on here, you'd think I'd get KH references.

2. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Oh snap I totes threw in this monster without even sort of actually building it. XD

Okay, let's see... It has pretty good vision... I'd say twenty/twenty, and as for the sounds or vibrations coming from the ship... We could hear its roar, so for fairness sake, he can hear our engines. He probs actually thinks we're another lifeform, and our engines (and the heat signature thereof) have been mistaken for threatening growls. I'd say it probs doesn't have a blind spot, as it is capable of writhing and slithering through space with the fluidity of a snake, and can see us from any angle depending on how it turns it's head. If we flee at top speed, it might consider the threat neutralized and leave us alone... But perhaps it would give chase, there is no knowing on that front. I believe it's naturally aggressive, as it attacked the other alien ships that were mostly focused on us, and when they were taken out, began coming at us unprovoked, though perhaps we disturbed its rest with our fight, which is why it's acting aggressively now. I would say that yes, there is a part that's less defended... But it would probably be the inside of its mouth, as the outer skin of this monster has to be fortified enough to survive a life in space. So Loxie's idea makes sense. XD We might very well be able to blind it, if we can fire with enough force to penetrate the eyes, which, like everything else, have to be pretty strong to survive in space. And if you fly around it, I will say it can be tied in a knot, because that would be really funny to watch (if this were an actual battle we could really watch. XD) However, it is very flexible, but it doesn't follow that tying it in knots is impossible. XD I believe that creatures like dragons and serpents are naturally intelligent, but from the behavior shown by this particular beast, I'd say it's either fairly young or has gone feral all alone out here in space... And thanks, Midnight, you've now made me stop and think of this creature as something other than a mindless monster and as a being, with feelings and emotions, maybe, and... and now we have to kill it, because it wants to eat us and our beautiful ship. It's eat or be eaten, I know, but still... I'm the girl who gets choked up when Luke kills the Rancor in Star Wars, and dragons are the best mythical beasts to exist ever, so yeah. Now I feel something for this beast. LET'S KILL IT FAST SO WE CAN THROW A PARTY AND IGNORE ANY AND ALL MORAL IMPLICATIONS OF THIS SITUATION AND FEEL ALL HAPPY AND BETTER INSIDE! DESTROY ESMERELDA AND LET HER TASTE THE FIRES OF HELL OR ELSE LET HER BE MINE AND MINE ALONE! Kk, rant over, back to character development I mean, *ahem* monster making. So yeah, let's go with it's catlike: Intelligent for a beast but a beast nonetheless. As for luring it away or into a trap, we only have the one ship, (unless we have a shuttlecraft I totes forgot about) so luring it away from us isn't going to work. And we don't have any traps set, so idk what kind of trap we could lead it into. As for bait... Serpents and dragons usually like treasure, but IT'S ALL MINE AND I WON'T SHARE IT WITH SOME BEAST WHO ONLY LIKES IT 'CAUSE IT'S SHINY! And, finally, as for what it's after, it's probs just angry we flew into its part of space and started firing lasers everywhere, so it's just generally trying to eat us out of anger.

...Does that help? XD

Also, I WENT TO A COMIC CON AND MET ALEX KINGSTON AND DAVID TENNANT AND GOT MY PICTURE TAKEN WITH THEM BOTH (But David Tennant made a joke right before the camera went off, so I'm making a stupid face in that picture) AND I GOT TO GO TO PANELS BY BOTH OF THEM AND BILLY BOYD and I had a great time and I bought a Kirito sword and got my picture taken with a Back to the Future DeLorean, which, my money for that went to the Michael J. Fox foundation, so yay for that! And I also had one of the artists there draw me an awesome picture of Stein from Soul Eater, since he's kind of my obsession atm. But! That's why it took me so long to get back to you all. XD

3. Pinekaboo Chaser

If it's an animal then in theory we could tame it and train it to recognize us as not being a threat.
    We're pirates. Why kill when we can recruit?

4. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

To be fair, it's a really new reference. The game came out on mobile just a few days ago.

Speaking of, it's free. Go get it.

Also! We have some cookie dough left over. Cap'n! Does the wee beastie like cookie dough? Maybe if we give it treats, it'll follow us and be our pet snake. Alternately, we could just toss it one of the dead-or-dying alien pirates we have on board.

5. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

I like these ideas! Perhaps we can roll all the dead-or-dying into the remainder of the cookie dough and fire it at the beast, giving it the tasty treat and hopefully making it love us and become our pet! (Though it occurs to me that rolling up bodies in a wad of cookie dough and then feeding it to a giant space serpant is hardly respect for the dead... Especially those who aren't quite dead yet.) XD Rather gross, too, but ah well. XD There's a reason we be pirates. XD

6. Pinekaboo Chaser

They attacked us without provocation, to be fair. If they wanted to be respected then attempting to murder us on sight wasn't exactly the best way to go about it.

7. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Fair enough. In that case, I'm all aboard with this plan! XD

8. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Not to mention, we can't just toss 'em overboard. That's littering. Better to feed them to a hungry space snake in a gesture of peace.

9. Pinekaboo Chaser

Alright, the plan is formed, and if we delay longer we'll definitely be eaten or smashed. So with that said, I've taken the liberty of loading the cannons. We can fire at will!

10. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

*FIRES AT WILL*

11. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Aye, take that, space serpant! Eat our chocolate corpse cookies and be tamed!

12. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Ok. It be eating the chocolate corpse cookies. Aaaaaaaaand...

Well, it's not rushing us anymore. That seems like a good sign.

13. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Aye, so it seems.

*Space serpent finishes the chocolate corpse cookies and lets out a sigh of contentment, calmly moving towards the Saber and sniffing it curiously before letting out a deep rumbling sound- it appears to be purring- and then turns, drifting lazily off into space*

We have made a new ally, and the Space Serpent is now able to be summoned, with a fresh blob of chocolate corpse cookies, to help us in battles, sniff out space treasures, or to just be a giant cat-like pet that likes it's ears scratched but could turn on us any minute with claws and fangs if it decides it's done playing for the day. XD

The space battle is over! A toast to the stars of the battle: Midnight Star, Pine, . : tale : ., Hero of Time, Te Deum, Excasr, and First Mate Loxare, you were all innovative and creative, offering bright ideas and quick solutions, and you all really got into the spirit of this silly little roleplay I dropped on you without preparing enough. XD

*Raises glass of, circling back since Pibb Xtra isn't sold at my Walmart, to good ol' Dr. Pepper* CHEERS TO THE STARS OF THE BATTLE!

Also, in just seven more posts (If yer silly Cap'n actually counted right this time XD) one of you lucky landlubbers will post the 3000th post in the thread and earn yourself a virtual party! :D Who was it that posted earlier and would have won if I'd been able to math right? They get a party too! XD

14. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Too bad about the Pibb, but hooray for summoned allies! *raises glass of Coca Cola*

What does our crew have in store for it next time? ponderponderponderponder

15. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Yeah, idk, I don't have any more random half-thought-out space monsters planned, at least for right now. XD

16. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

So floating in space having a grand ol' time? I can do that.

17. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Only three more posts and we get 3000. XD Let's see...

Anyone have any ideas for planets to raid or Space Colonies to plunder? XD I'm game for anything!

18. Pinekaboo Chaser

I vote we raid planet Azzip. It's the only place in the universe where pizza literally grows on trees.

19. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Iseewhatyoudidthere.

I've now officially finished university. I've had my last exam. I still don't want to be an adult. Applying for jobs sucks.

20. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

We should go to Ip, in the 3141st quadrant. The pie there is phenomenal.