The gang of Intergalactic Ninja Vampire Space Pirates (A.k.a The I.N.V.S.P.)

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Lauriam, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

(Ok. I'll wait.)

2. Pinekaboo Chaser

It's gotten very quiet in here. It's almost a shame to break the silence in this way.
    I know a few of you really liked me at one point? I'm too quiet to assume that's still the case but I still wanted to say here that I'm probably dropping KHV as a site now. I know this isn't really the place to say goodbye, and I could just make an actual departure post, but I kinda prefer the idea of just fading away quietly without a big deal being made, so I'm just gonna say it here.
    I was basically only here for RP anyway and while I do still like you guys and the little community we made here I've just got a lot of bad memories regarding the site in general and I think it's best for me to move on. I've got a tumblr and a skype if any of you want my contact details on those, though.

3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I enjoyed the time I spent with you on the forum, however little it may have been, and certainly counted you as one of my friends on here. I'm a little sad to see you go; it's making me all nostalgic for the INVSP and roleplaying glory days. I'm going to miss seeing you around, but I wish you all the best in your life outside KHV. Congrats on escaping the black hole! c:

4. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Bye DT! We'll miss you! You were the best ex-P.R.N.w.a.a.Z. crewmate we had. If you ever want to visit, you know where to find us!

5. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

omg you guys I missed out on saying goodbye to DT! :O

@DarkTraitor , if you ever stop by and read this, I'm sorry I was such a bad Cap'n and wasn't here to say goodbye all those months ago! I remember all the good times too, and yeah, we were great friends once upon a time. I'm not sure what changed or when, but I still smile remembering it, and maybe one day we can regain that friendship. Good luck with everything you try, and may the force be with you!

Any pirates that are left, lets raise a farewell toast to our forever comrade, DT, my Planetary Kleptomaniac (And Anchor)

*raises glass* to DT!

Also, for @Loxare and @. : tale : . Girls, girls, you're both pretty!

6. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Without that anchor, we are set adrift. *raises glass*

And you can go home. If Metroman can withstand the full concentrated power of the sun!

FIRE!!!

7. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

*raises eyebrow*

8. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, the first bit was in reference to DT leaving. Seriously, what are we going to do without our anchor? We need that. The second bit was in reference to your (Roxanne's) unfortunate kidnapping by me (Megamind), whilst I threaten Tale (Metro Man). Because why not?

9. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Well, maybe it's been awhile since I saw the movie, but doesn't Roxanne raise her eyebrow after Megamind orders Minion to FIRE?

10. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Are we alive

11. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

It is entirely possible. It's been a while since I've seen it too...

12. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Probably more un-alive, being vampires and all.

13. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Hey, if we're the undead, do we need to breathe? Because if we didn't, that would be really useful in space, Just saying.

14. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Heya, mates.

If you haven't already, change your Facebook's language to English Pirate. I've been using it for months now and it's really enjoyable. Surely you'll all like, too, haha.

15. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

I had that for a while, but I changed it back to regular English. I don't remember why...

16. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Hello, pirates! Popping in for a visit, though I'm thinking about maybe getting back into the swing of things. I've been thinking about this place a lot, and when I woke up with Kingdom Hearts soundtrack music playing in my head and immediately started a playlist up on youtube, I decided it was high time I came and said hello. So... Hello!

I'm married now. Turns out, I changed my name legally before I made it to premium and earned the right to change it here. XD But yeah, Thought I'd let you all know. Actually, and even though I only know you guys here on this site, I kept wishing you all could have been there. :) So, I got married, moved halfway across the country, and am going to be moving even further next month. Saw the Sherlock movie in theaters and wore my black Sherlock-style coat and the brand new deerstalker cap my sis got me for Christmas. That was fun. I also saw the Star Wars movie, and really liked it, though I don't have any Star Wars clothes except a sweatshirt. But I wore that. :) And also I've discovered I love Soul Eater, and especially Stein, and yesterday I spent the better half of the afternoon in a brand new Stein costume that my other sister bought me for Christmas and that I just got in the mail yesterday. It doesn't have the screw, but I can't expect everything. XD

Anyway, how has life been treating all of you? Tell me everything, start up the gossip chain. :)

17. Glen Returned from the dead

Oh you don't want to know everything, we'd be here far too long. I've been tossing and turning about whether to outright leave here due to many personal issues, not such a fun time. I feel like raiding some fictional enemy ships and stealing the rum before devouring aaaaaall of it

18. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Aww! Well you're in luck because I've been binge watching Star Trek Voyager for awhile, so I'm totes in the mood for a space battle. :)

THREE UNKNOWN ALIEN VESSELS DECLOAKING OFF THE PORT BOW! Glen, my Maniacal Sith Lord, suggestions?

19. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Cap'n! If I may, I recommend evasive maneuvers!

It's nice to see ya again. ; u ; Glad to know you're enjoying married life!

20. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Aye, tale, my rigging ninja and balloon animal maker!

It's nice to talk to you too! :D

@Midnight Star my little Helmsgirl, if ye be seein' this, hard to starboard! Or, whatever be the best way to evade these cowardly dogs!