The Final War, Light Vs Dark

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Aelin, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero's expression quickly changed from anger to utter disbelief and confusion, "W-What're you doing?" She studdered as she saw Gexln's eyes start to water, "Q-Quit it! T-That's not gonna work if you're trying to get me to feel bad for making you stop trying to kill everyone!" Xero felt a lump form in her throat as she wasn't used to Gexln trying to be cute or pettied or whatever the hell it was he was trying to do right now.

2. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Beuce glared at the sith lord nobody. He dodged the rubble, falling from the ceiling. It hit the ground with a loud crash, shaking the room. The smoldering red rune along his arm in the shape of phoenix wings began to glow, he was going to use the elemental guardian of fire's ability. With an unexplained surge of emotion, he charged across the room at Gexln, umbrella in hand. The man nearly had tears in his eyes, in fact, it couldn't have been more dramatic if there were intense music playing and they were standing in lava.
    oh wait.
    yes it could.

Launching a Megaflare at the ground, he ignited the entire room, turning the floor molten and blowing off the roof.
    "YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE! IT WAS SAID YOU WOULD DESTROY THE WALL, NOT JOIN IT! YOU WERE TO BRING BALANCE TO THE FOURTH, NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS!" Sprinting forward, he launched a blast of magical energy which was nothing at all like the force due to this not at all being based on star wars shut up. With all his might, he pushed against Gexln.

"You were my brother Glen....I loved you!"

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Upon hearing Karina's latest question, Kel had no idea how to answer her. Sure he could've bs'd some kind of answer, but he decided to make that plan b in the event that he couldn't give her answer. The more he thought about it, the more he realized that there only a small handful of people that he could actually explain. Himself for starters, Eon and possible Ananta. Okay, so that small handful turned into 3 people. Still didn't help with the situation at all. What did was the interruption provided by R.

"Yeah, no problem." Kel replied as she walked off. Now if only she was more like this in the past, oh well. He then turned towards the way he'd come from and went to go see if he could find anyone. Then the next step would be to see if they actually listened to him cause along with his apathetic appearance that he used to had, he was more of a follower who occasionally spoke his own idea in certain situations.

4. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]

Gexln continued his act of looking sad, seeing that it was working. "P-please?" he asked, still sounding as sad as possible. He turned to try the same thing with Xepphiras for a moment, saying "I-i'm sorry, just come back and train and we'll train you well" he said. He would have continued this act, pushing forward until every single person in the area bent to his will, but his act was interrupted by an almighty explosion behind him. Turning to see where the noise had come from, his mouth dropped wide open in shock. Not only had Beuce managed to destroy the room, ruining any chance of actually training Xepphiras there, but he had also managed to make a big enough explosion people would surely be yelling at him rather than listening to Gexln's attempts to convince them to let him murder everything in the area. Beucefilous D. Alexander had crossed a line. "Never mess with a man and their murderous tendencies" he growled slowly.

Leaping forward and into the huge area of molten rock and lava, he charged at Beuce as he jumped from rock to rock to avoid the lava as he raced towards his opponent. "I hate you!" he cried as he landed on a conveniently placed length of rock and countered Beuce's own force with his dark burst attack. The two forces collided, neither warrior giving up, as the room itself began to suffer the consequences. The very air around could be felt heating up, and huge vibrations were being sent from the intense force both fighters were giving off, and chunks of the roof began to fall. Parts of the walls around them began dropping until the place they were battling in could surely not be safe to remain inside anymore, but yet they continued. Eventually, the force got too much and a gigantic explosion went off, knocking both Gexln and Beuce into the remains of the walls around them.

Getting up slowly, Gexln pointed his umbrella at Beuce. "That thing that you said, that was kinda gay man" he accused. "You think you're all that don't you Beuce? One day, I will become the most powerful Nobody EVER, and then I will be able to stop people from dying! I'll keep the ones I care about from dying, you think you can stand in my way of that? Like you're better than I am?!" he shouted. Racing forward, he tossed it at Beuce strike raid style, only to have it deflected a second later. Not stopping, the Nobody of the Dark stepped forward quickly. "We all know who the real brains are behind your posts! You're not even being original are you? It's all Rienzel doing the work, you're just some puppet on a string! Mine are my own, but yours are just somebody else's work!" he yelled as he struck out with the umbrella. In truth, Gexln had no idea who Rienzel was or what posts were, but he had heard Beuce talk about them so many times he had an idea as to how to use them as insults.

5. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

Kross could literally feel the compact of battle beneath his feet. He looked up and narrowed his eyes, now he was serious."What is the matter with these kids..?"He murmured, when Ananta revealed that it was Beuce and Glen fighting, he glared even more."Those two..."He murmured. He stood up and drew his keyblade, looking at Ananta."I'm going with you. No way am I going to let you go into that alone."He said, He then ran after Ananta, walking alongside her. He could feel the earth quake under his feet. He was nimble enough to keep his balance, he was going to deter this NOW.

6. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta snarled, rushing down the hallway. As she approached the room where Gexln and Beuce was fighting, she had already summoned Aeroga blasts into her hands. Landing in the middle of the room, she released the Aeroga blasts and caused the fires to blow away as she stood up and stared at both of them. Gexln was going to try and attack Beuce again, but Ananta used her keyblade to block the Umbrella in his hand. "You've both pissed me off now. You broke this building and caused the precious energy contained within these walls to disappear. Now you owe us some hard earned energy!" she yelled, shoving Gexln away with her keyblade. "I'll take you on Gexln, if you really wish to fight. Fight me. See how strong you are to a keyblade master." Ananta said, standing ready in a battle stance. "And Kross, you can take care of Beuce if you so wish. We just need to get their urges in check before we get back into this war." she growled, stamping her foot down and sliding it back, letting it scrunch in the rubble from the roof and walls crumbling. "Come at me, Glen."

7. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero clenched her fist at the chaos that soon started because of the two idiots fighting with umbrellas. She quickly turned around and ran to go get R, "Maybe he can actually talk some sense into these fools." She said to herself, skidding to a stop as she found R, "R, you really need to break up this fight that's going on! It's getting out of hand and we dont have time for this!" Almost as soon as she finished her sentence, the roof of the building was blown off and everything else was engulfed in flames.

8. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    In addition to Karina and Kel, R himself went around and gathered together their allies, telling them to collect in the main hall of the mother crystal. Eventually, in a medical bay, R came across a familiar assassin. R knew the man fairly well. He had robbed the man of his family as a child, many years ago. In Twilight Town, he had defeated him and spared his life, only to have him fight against him in the war at the keyblade graveyard. However...There was something different about him. The air around him was no longer hostile and filled with malice.

[​IMG]
    "Tell me, R. Why did you kill my family?" Satsujin asked. He didn't look over to the heartless, simply remained at Caleb's bedside unflinching. His tone wasn't accusatory or spiteful. He legitimately simply wanted to know R's reasons for doing what he did. There was silence for a moment, Satsujin simply awaited an answer.

"Your family, the Akechi clan, were tyrants. They ruled the world, oppressing it with an iron fist. I sought to free them, but i was young. Violent. There was surely a way other than what i-"
    "No." Said the assassin, somewhat surprising R. "You were defending the people..Protecting those who can't protect themselves...I shouldn't begrudge you for that...But, my entire life has been nothing but a grudge..." The assassin stood, and dropped down his kimono, revealing scars all over his body. Their origins varied, from training, from a job he'd been on, but they were all the same. He'd endured them from a grudge against R. That was why he continued to live. "If that grudge is dead, so am i. Yet i still remain. So, am i nothing more than a ghost then?" The assassin turned around to R, with a serious look on his face. "If i am a ghost, then i ask you...Give me form."

The heartless nodded. Reaching out a hand, his finger touched his forehead, as darkness spread out over Satsujin's bare skin. However, this wasn't simply hollow darkness creating a shape, it was similar to the named weapons R had used to combat the power of Excalibur. This darkness was incredibly powerful. As the darkness finished taking form, it hardened and solidified into armor. "This is the armor of the night. So long as it is with you, the shadows will hide you, offer you shelter. It is known as Wight. You have been reborn. If you are no longer Satsujin, you are Ghost."

[​IMG]

It was then that Xero ran in, telling R of a battle that was going on. Were they really so ignorant as to not realize the situation and began fighting amongst themselves again? Taking off, he ran to the capital building, followed by Ghost.

[​IMG]
    "I know but i had to finish the quote." Beuce said in his own defense as Gexln accused his quote of being kinda gay, but what happened next enraged Beuce. RIENZEL WAS NOT WRITING THIS POST, or...wait...A fist collided with Gexln's jaw. How dare he bring logic into this! He claimed that Rienzel wrote his posts, but that his were his own. As the umbrella pierced Beuce's chest, he looked up at the man holding the other end. "No Glen...I am your RPer!" He called out as the small 1 floated above his head. RPG logic of you're fine unless your HP hits 0 just saved the man's life. Then bitchface mcgee walked in and began lecturing them. As she said that they pissed her off by destroying the room. With the umbrella still in his chest, he and Gexln simply looked at each other and gave the other a high five. That's when her and Kross challenged them. Ananta was all up and challenging Glen, but Beuce was up against Kross. Swinging his umbrella at the man, the second it touched him even the slightest bit, something extremely uncommon happened. Umbrella went off. Instead of a simple 1 appearing above Kross' head, a massive golden 999 appeared and he went flying. However, he was caught by a dark figure, looking very pissed of..."Oh uh...Hey R. How you doing budddy? I was just...Um...Sparring with Gexln to train! yeah! That's what we were doing!"

"Spare me the excuses! You fools can't let go of petty squabbles long enough to work together for the fate of the worlds! Now be silent and continue to the main hall, both of you!" R said angrily. The entire room seemed to darken under his anger. There was silence for a moment afterwards. R, the normally emotionless and melancholy leader of the dark became quite fearful when he was angry. Beuce simply put up his hands in a "whoa man" fashion, and began walking to the main hall.

9. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    At Beuce's statement about him being Gexln's rper, there was a brief second that Gexln looked confused. It was then that it sunk in. Not what Beuce said, but what it meant. Despite everything, despite Gexln trying to literally knock some sense into Beuce, despite all the moments he tried to make him somewhat sensible, Beuce remained as stupid and insane as ever. He would have to deal with Beuce as he was...forever. Collapsing onto his knees, the Nobody of the Dark looked up at the sky as if to ask the gods why they would create someone like Beuce, and simply yelled out a long and stretched out, very dramatic "whhhhhhhhhyyy?!"

Directly after that came the high five to Beuce. He couldn't deny him the high five, as despite everything, Gexln still enjoyed annoying people and more importantly, destruction. Although, Ananta had challenged him to a duel, telling him to test his might against a keyblade master. "Yeah, I don't know if you remember, but I'm not only a Nobody with the element of darkness, but I'm also a previous keyblade master. So, don't need to test my strength, I already know i'm stronger, so back up a bit, *****. My fight isn't with you, it's with this ******* of a numbskull here" he said, gesturing at Beuce. He was about to attack Beuce once again after that when suddenly an almighty gust of dramatic wind flowed through the area knocking him off his feet.

Getting up rather quickly, he began looking around for the source of this epic entrance, only to see that it was R. R had interrupted his fight. "Petty squabbles? This guy's been annoying me since the day we met, he's always causing trouble and causing chaos and...and...and he started it!" Gexln protested, showing he was clearly not as mature as he pretended to be sometimes.

10. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

Kross, unlike Ananta, did not take a battle stance, instead he stood still, like stone with his arms crossed. When Beuce made his move, Kross's eyebrows moved into a sharp glare. The umbrella hit him, but he made no move to defend himself, even as the umbrella went off and caused massive damage, making him fly back, only to get caught by R. As R lectured Beuce, Kross only laid there, his eyes open. When R finished, Kross's body flickered and disappeared. The real Kross did nothing to participate in the battle, he only stood against the wall, his arms crossed as his doppleganger had facing Beuce. At least the battle was over, however brief. Kross's quick wit helped him avoid damage."I was going to talk him out of it."He said with a sigh."Predictable reaction, he hasn't learned a thing." He said, getting up from the wall."Welp, better wait for Ananta to finish up.."

11. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta smacked herself in the face at Gexln calling her a...well...anyway, she couldn't believe he would be so arrogant to base his assumptions of her strength on outward experiences. "Don't worry Glen, I'm pretty sure you're not stronger. What with you losing your heart and becoming a Nobody and all...but that's neither here nor there, right now, we shouldn't be fighting." she said, her keyblade disappearing in a storm of light. She watched R appear and cause Gexln to fly off. Ananta was unfazed by this and simply shielded her face from the gust of air. Looking up, she saw a very angry R yell at Beuce and Gexln. Beuce admitted defeat, apparently, and started to walk off towards the Mother Crystal Main Hall. Ananta crossed her arms and walked over to Kross. Standing by him, she turned to R. "What are you planning? I dislike it when plans are made and I'm not told...especially if they're made on my own world." she said, giving R a stern look. "I don't distrust you, I am just wary of you." she said, nodding. "But, I will allow it. Kross." she said, turning to him. "Let's join the others at the Main Hall." she smiled, grabbing his hand and giving him a kiss on the cheek. She skipped off with Kross towards the Main Hall.

Anta had actually been laying under the Mother Crystal this entire time. Dawn and Dusk stopped talking to him and he had no idea what he wanted to do. So he did what he did best, sleep under the Mother Crystal. When he awoke, he noticed people were gathering underneath the Mother Crystal and so he decided to walk over. Groggily, he rubbed his eye and yawned. "What's going on, why are you all here?" he asked, stretching and looking at nobody in particular.

[​IMG]

12. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Xepphiras was going to go get R when Xero already headed out. This caused Xepphiras to stop and not bother trying to find him, instead she would wait for him to come to her. She stood outside the building for a bit before she head a loud explosion. Xepphiras turned around and ran into the building. The place was a mess and Ananta and Kross had just arrived causing more conflict. "Everyone just stop!" Xepphiras screamed out. "This is ridiculous, there is a war to be fought, can't we all just train instead of fight!" She began yelling. She didn't see a point for all the fighting, they where all allies now, where they not? Though Xepphiras knew that no one would listen to her, that was why she was relieved when R came into the room. She could tell he was angry and she couldn't help but feel at least slightly responsible for everything that was going on. "I'm sorry R...." Xepphiras started. "I was stupid and listened when they told me to practice my magic against the other one when they where trying to train me. That is what caused this fight, it is my fault and I am sorry." Xepphiras hung her head in shame. But as she hung her head she caught a glimpse of someone else with R. He looked slightly familiar, but at the same time not. Xepphiras could not figure out who the man was, but he looked strong.

After Karina went and found both Eon and Eric and told them about the meeting, she herself went towards the meeting area to wait for everyone else. Karina didn't say much to Eon or Eric nor did she wait for them, she wasn't in much of a talking mood anymore. Instead she just completed the task asked of her then went to the place they where to meet and found a spot on the ground to sit and wait.

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Kel was quite to how to feel by the sight before his eyes. He was surprised at all the damage that Glen and Beuce had manage to do and at the same time, he wasn't all that shocked by who caused it. Nevertheless R was the one who spoke out about them fighting each other. Despite that, the one apologizing for all this probably had done the least out of the three of them.. It didn't really mattered to him though, so he just remained silent as he waited.

14. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero gave Gexln a glare before grabbing his wrist and dragging him to the main hall, "Now would be a really good time to shut up Gexln." She said to him through gritted teeth. Xero was just as annoyed as R about the pointless battle that just happened and she wasn't going to let it slide...

Once at the main hall, she let go of Gexln's wrist and crossed her arms with a frown, "You better not start acting up again or I swear to God I'll kill you myself." Xero mumbled to him with annoyance in her voice.

15. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

Kross could only stare at Glen as he insulted Ananta, insulted her..and even worse, he was pinning the blame on Beuce for starting everything like an immature little kid. He only shook his head and looked up as Ananta began to walk over to him. When she took his hand and kissed his cheek, his cheeks went pink. Her words sparked a questioning look."I see"He said and walked alongside her. He couldn't even look at Beuce and Gexln at that point. First Beuce's future self hurt Ananta and now his past self was interferring with the time line, and then Glen was calling her a name he didn't care to repeat. He kept beside her. When they entered, his eyes caught the sight of a green haired boy laying on the floor. When Anta walked over, he stepped forward and put a hand on the boy's shoulder gently."Are you okay, Anta?"He asked him.

16. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta walked along with Kross. She could tell he wasn't liking that a younger Beuce and Glen were causing such trouble. Instead of dwelling on it, she shook her head and continued along until they entered the Main Hall. She saw Anta standing around, looking as if he just woke up, and she headed for him quickly. Ananta pulled Anta into a hug, a tight hug, and smiled brightly. Compared to his mother, Anta was a little short. He hadn't exactly gone through puberty yet, but his voice was beginning to crack sometimes. After she finished hugging him, she turned to Kross and watched as he placed a hand on Anta's shoulder. Stepping beside Kross, she whispered into his ear. "Anta doesn't know you, dear, so don't take it personally when he asks who you are." she smiled and turned back towards the Mother Crystal.

Stepping up to the gigantic crystal, Ananta placed her hands on it. The surface was wet, with pointed parts underneath that were warm to the touch. The water draining down the crystal was cold, so placing your hands on the crystalline surface was shocking. Closing her eyes, Ananta's crystal gave off a faint glow as she hummed and spoke in a foreign language.

Anta's eyes widened as soon as his mother hugged him. This was the first time in awhile they were on their home planet and after waking up from a much needed rest, Anta enjoyed the hug. His arms wrapped around her tightly and let go only when she let go. Looking at his mother, he smiled at her and watched as she talked with a man that had very long, very white hair. His mother was smiling, for whatever reason, and so he tilted his head at this. When the man stepped forward and placed a gentle hand on Anta's shoulder, asking him if he was okay, Anta got a little creeped out and wiggled away from the hand. "Uh...I...don't know you, dude. Who are you?" he asked, frowning.

[​IMG]

17. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gexln heard the tone of annoyance in Xero's voice, he knew he shouldn't say anything more to piss her off, he knew he would probably literally be killed if he continued, but he felt the urge to say something in response, and god damn he was going to do it.

"So I save your life countless times, one of those times even getting me stabbed through the chest as I fought off literally an entire army for you, I betray quite possibly the most powerful villain to ever exist because I care about you, not once but twice, and I'm nice to you most of the time I've known you, which for me is a huge miracle, and I do one thing and get a death threat given to me? Talk about holding a grudge" Gexln retorted, his voice conveying the same tone of annoyance as Xero's had. He couldn't leave it at that, no. "Bloody women" he murmured quietly to himself.

He sighed after that, knowing that he didn't do any of that just for Xero's sake, but his own as well. He had wanted to help her each time. And he also knew that the words he had spoken would probably upset Xero, and as much of a ****** as Gexln could be, he didn't want to hurt her in any way if he could help it. "Look, I'm sorry. Beuce and me go way back, as in about twenty five years or so. In that time, there hasn't been many times I haven't wanted to absolutely murder the little ****, and occasionally we get into a battle like that. And, in case you haven't noticed, when I get into a fight there isn't a lot of scenery and buildings that survive around me" he stated bluntly. With that, though, he acknowledged the fact that he was still out of place with what he said. "But...I can try to control it a little better if you like" he said, somewhat shamefully.

18. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero listened to Gexn as he too began to complain and went on about how he had done so much for her. As true as all of it was, it still didn't mean he could go around starting pointless fights. She too could hear the annoyance in his voice and after he finished she could've sworn she heard him mumble something about women. Xero was about to retort but then he suddenly apologised; which was a bit surprising to her.
    "But...I can try to control it a little better if you like" Xero just looked at Gexln for a moment in bewilderment. She then sighed and looked at him with a small frown, "Why don't you ever give me a reason to stay mad at you...?" Xero then crossed her arms with a smirk, "Plus, there were a few times where I saved your ass too." She then began to list the numbers on her fingers, "Like that one time where that Caleb guy was about to slash you with an axe; I just saved you from letting Xindai brainwash you by making you realize what he'd do once you weren't useful anymore; and hon, if you think getting stabbed in the chest is painful, try getting stabbed four times by your own crazy, power hungry sister..."

19. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    As the two seemed to calm down, Xepphiras approached R. She claimed that the fault lied with her, as she had listened to their instructions. "You needn't blame yourself. You sought them out to train you, and merely followed their instructions. You are not the one to blame here." R said, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. She was a kind soul, willing to shoulder burdens in place of others. People she barely knew. It was exactly that kind of person, the kind that would wield the power faithfully, without corruption. Breaking off the conversation, he continued into the hall of the mother crystal.

With everyone having gathered into the main hall, R took the front, and began to explain their plan for victory over the agents. "I have discovered a means of fighting against Kingdom Hearts. As you know, Kingdom Hearts is a primordial existence, and the origin of all hearts, but alongside it existed another entity. The X-blade. The latter of the two was fought over during the first Keyblade war, and ended up being shattered into twenty pieces. However, there was one who knew about it far more than any other. Xindai. In his archives, i believe i have found a way to reforge the X-blade. With it, we may be able to fight back against even the agents. The weapon is a living entity in and of itself. When it chooses to do so, it will manifest itself in the hearts or bodies of twenty people. Their origin or situation is irrelevant, as it can take nearly any shape to suit its host." R spoke, giving an idea of what needed to be done.

Next, came exactly how they were going to go about this. "If we are to obtain it, then we must ensure that it chooses us as its hosts. My theory is that it would be drawn to strength of will, as keyblades are replications of it, and act under similar means. Are you familiar with the concept of a dive to the heart?" There were nods from around. Everyone knew what it was. It was what discerned the path you took, and the abilities you obtained. A sort of awakening of your inner self. "It is possible for more than one person to enter a dive to the heart, but what we're going to do, is conjoin twenty separate dives into one massive event. Perhaps then, the X-blade will become of use to us."

Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  20. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "But...." Xepphiras was about to blame herself again but stopped. Why was she doing that? R was not mad at her or anyone else at this time. She didn't like fighting or yelling and sought to stop it. And now that it was stopped why did she feel the need to continue. She simply needed to let go of the situation and move on. The feeling of R's hand on her shoulder brought warmth and comfort. All she wanted to do was sit in R's arms like she had earlier before the whole mess with training.

Silently Xepphiras followed behind R to meet with the others. She still felt week compared to the rest. She kept her eyes down and walked with her arms folded behind her back. She listened to what R had to say. In all honesty she was not really that familiar with the concept of a dive to the heart. Had she done one before? She didn't think so, but she did vaguely remember R saving her when she was losing her heart, something deep within her was happening. Could that be what a dive to the heart was? She couldn't be sure. Instead of embarrassing herself by asking she figured she could just follow what was going on and figure it out on the way.

Karina stared at R as he spoke. A group dive to the heart? Was that even possible? She knew what it was and how to do it, but how could she join it with other people? What difference would that make? As far as she was concerned they where taking a shot in the dark here. They didn't know what they where doing, if it would work, or even if everyone gathered where suited to have a piece of this x-blade in them. Then again Karina was not know for her knowledge about the keyblade or its uses, she just focused on learning how to fight with it through practice. Others amongst the SOS group took time to do their research but not her. To her it was a waist of time.

Eric hardly listened to what was going on. Despite nodding every now and then to show that he heard and understood what was being said, that was not where his mind was. He was glancing between his sister and Ananta. His mind was racing with how he could get Karina away from the others, how to keep away from Ananta's now watchful eye. Perhaps during this dive to the heart thing, but that would require him to be excluded from it, and he didn't think he could get away with that. Then what other options where there. If he just asked to talk to her in private Ananta would be sure to follow or try to listen. It was too dangerous during the war. Then perhaps after the war, but how? He still needed to work that out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.