The Allegiance Dark Files

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Destined, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Destined Working for WDW

Brothers and Sisters,

You do not know who I am, or why I’m calling upon you for assistance but some questions must remain a mystery. For your own protection, you must never breathe a word of what I am about t to tell you. The Redemption requires you to understand this point completely, until the time is right..

This transcript is the only proof of my existence. You will never meet me. You will never hear my voice. I’m locked within the confines of these pages for you and you alone.

There are key dates in our history that you should have been taught in Historical Branding:

July 4th 1776.
    December 7th 1941.
    August 6th 1945.
    September 11th 2001.
    October 19th 2015.

You know their significance in the world history. A group of colonists seeking a new home free of persecution is granted independence. A sneak attack awakens a nation, only to strike fear with utter destruction. The fear is culminated with an organized attack to bring a nation to it’s knees. A moment when unity means everything and peace will reign.

Are you sure?

What you do with the following information is a choice only you can answer. I can only hope that this transcript has been passed from trusting hands to someone looking for the truth.

The Allegiance will attempt to remove any knowledge about our movement to maintain their so called United Order. You can stop it. We can stop it.

If you’ve continued to this point and know what I’m telling you to be true or believe to be true, that The Allegiance has been lying to you, then we are one and the same.

My name is Ichar.

The Tybic Redemption is coming.