Help Tea Party?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Assistance' started by Loxare, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

I was just wondering if we were going to have the Queen of Hearts Tea Party this year. The thread is normally posted by now.

2. Misty gimme kiss

There is Wonderland stuff in the works, yes. It won't be centered around Valentine's Day like usual (obviously) but we're putting stuff together. :]

3. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Thanks Misty! I can't wait to watch the Queen chop off your heads save you staff from the Queen!!!

4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Oh good. I ended up missing the last two, first I had to drop out for a family emergency, and then because I was taking a year-long-break to try and answer some life stuff and came back right about when it was coming to a close. XD I was looking forward to joining this year and was disappointed when I didn't see it. I'm glad I'll get the opportunity after all. :D

5. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Is there going to be a Tea Party this year? Normally it's started and ended by now.

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

@Misty

7. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Is this one going to require teamwork? I'm more of a lone wolf (I never get the nerve to ask someone to partner with me >.<).

-Nights

8. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

...*twiddles fingers* Are there any updates on this? :s

9. Plums Wakanda Forever

Yes, but it's an unfortunate update.

Unfortunately, due to a lot of unforeseen time conflicts in the past few months, we won't be having the Wonderland event this year. There was talk of doing it during the summer, but between the KHV Awards, the Trivia Podcasts, and other ~coming to you soon~ items, it would be both unwise to host it then and even more unfair to people who are super excited to it. We do, however, have a pretty nice set up for it currently, and with putting it off, it has the potential to be even better than it has before.

Again, really sorry for this inconvenience you guys, and we will aim to be more on top of the time and it for next year.

10. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Alrighty. Thanks for letting us know so I can stop waiting for it.

Although... that ~coming to you soon~ thing will be bothering me until it happens.