stress intensifies

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Jayn, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

{ This is more of a notice that I don't want to post anywhere else, but my activity is going to be decreased for an indefinite amount of time. It's already been happening, but I have a lot to take care of irl and until it all settles down and I get used to the changes, I'll be really tired and kind of slow with things.

I recently got a job doing data entry in an office and for those of you who know me you'll understand that meeting new people and leaving my house consistently is exhausting and kind of terrifying. Everyone is really nice and welcoming there, though, and I'm starting to fit in and get used to the environment already so it shouldn't take long to get into a ~ groove ~. This week in particular is difficult because I'm still training so I have to go in every day and absorb a lot of new information, so when I get home I'll just want to watch Netflix and sleep.

Another very important thing happening is SynK-kun is currently driving cross-country to move to my city and he'll be here around Wednesday or Thursday. I'm going to be helping him move into his place and we'll probably be out exploring the city and spending time together pretty frequently within the first few weeks that he's here.ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ

So anyway, please forgive me if I disappear at any point over the next few days. Staff can reach me by phone so if any of y'all need me and I'm just ... gone for whatever reason, you can get someone to call / send a text. I'll check Skype when I can, and I'll slowly be updating RP Idol ( If anybody wants to help me with that while I'm gone that would be so awesome of u i will write u a love letter just pm me ) and after this coming Karaoke Night will be the scheduled break I already talked to you guys about.

I'll still be around for the most part, but I'm sorry for any inactivity or slowness. I'll update my status here when things feel normal again! }

2. Misty gimme kiss

Have fun Jayn (and SynK) and good luck at work! I'm totally familiar with the whole wake up > go to work > come home > netflix > sleep routine these days, just try not to get too burnt out & all. Stay fresh ~

3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

It's okay to take a break and slow down a bit. Take care of yourself! Don't worry too much about it~

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

I have noticed a decrease in your posting, Jayn. Take care of whatever you have to and become active again when everything settles down, as you said.

Have fun at your new job and good luck!

5. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Aww, Jayn. You really do deserve a break, and it's good to see you're balancing everything about your life. Have as much fun as you can and just really enjoy your life.

6. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Congratulations on the new job : D and I hope it doesn't stress you out too much, it's good that they are nice and I hope you settle in nicely. Don't worry about the site, we got this >:3 Have a good time!

7. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Have fun bab. Don't freak out, just remember you're far from the only one who gets nauseous at the thought of new people = <=

8. ShibuyaGato Transformation

No need to worry about us. We can hold down the fort while you take care of your stuff, Jayn. Just take your time and relaxalso have way too much fun with SynK

9. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Hope you'll be able to clear your head Jayn. We'll see you again soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.