Strange Habits

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Iskandar, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

What are some strange habits you guys find yourself doing all the time?

One of mine that I always do when I play my 3DS is put the stylus hanging on my mouth, like so
    [​IMG]

2. Patman Bof

Whenever I play Tekken I position my right hand in a way allowing me to push the buttons as if I was playing it on the arcade. That way I can use both my index and my middle finger instead of just the thumb. It' s quite useful in that game considering how frequently you have to push two buttons at the same time. People who see me do that are usually stumped. I often smoke or eat while playing anyway so I' ve learned to use controllers in creative ways.

Back when I helped my parents at their job (they' re opticians) I used my fingers to grab and manipulate those tiny glasses screws. It' s super annoying, but using the special pincer holders seemed even more dreadful to me. It puzzled my dad to no end.

3. 61 No. B

my right leg is almost always shaking when i sit down. i suck at sitting in chairs, which makes playing video games rather uncomfortable.

when i space out and play video games or stuff or get into deep thought, i come out of it finding i've been combing my beard the whole time. it's not a very beardly beard (it's still a wip) but i was identified by it the other day so that's... good?

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I keep watching Gotham every week for some unknown reason.