Square-Enix Square Will Reveal a new RPG in Dec. - Not a Remake

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by libregkd, Nov 25, 2014.

1. libregkd -

2. Arch Mana Knight

Hoping it's a new Mana game. Though it probably isn't. I wonder if it's a new IP(there were threads about RPGs Square was making but no info ever came out) or if it's FFXVI(please be excite). Also, when is "Decemember"?

3. libregkd -

4. Patman Bof

Yeah, they already announced a couple new IPs a while back (must be two years now), even showed concept arts and all, never to be talked again. Huh.
    I doubt they' d make the VsXIII mistake twice and announce FFXVI before FFXV is even finished. Not to mention it doesn' t need to be announced, we all know it' s ****ing coming. Having them bring back old IPs is something I equally want and dread to see. I' ve never told you I love the way your avy farts his name, have I ? xD

5. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, he didn't say anything about it not being a sequel, so my bet is that it will pertain to that in some way. But then with the way the announcement was worded, I also have a hunch that it might also lean to a new IP and whatnot. Regardless, kind of relieved that they won't consider remakes.

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

What if it's Chrono Trigger 3

Please be Chrono Trigger 3

7. Patman Bof

While I love the series I' m not sure it has any tale left to tell. Same with Valkyrie Profile, I love the series but Covenant of the Plume proved its plot is done. They buried Parasite Eve so deep even moles can' t find it, and they already have some mobile crap in store for Mana. I would really, really love some Vagrant Story 2, but I can' t imagine them letting Matsuno helm it so ... nevermind. No one cares about SaGa anymore. Let' s see, what' s left, Final Fantasy Tactics maybe ? Star Ocean ? I' d mention TWEWY but I think Nomura is busy enough as it is.

8. Misty gimme kiss

Hoping for a new IP personally, a Tactics title like Patman said could be cool but I don't see it really as a console series. I doubt they'll be booking on Nomura much either after the FFXV fiasco, seems to me they want him to get KH3 out as a priority and not make it into a new Versus.

9. libregkd -

Attached Files:

10. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Tactics is turn-based strategy, you could play it with pen and paper yo.

And so that announcement for the FFVII port... Not this, right?

11. Patman Bof

Lol, the guys on my usual FF forum are going berserk. xD
    I' m not sure why anyone in his right mind would think it was a good idea to introduce such a whatever non news in such a flashy manner, drums and all. It' s like they' re asking for it or something.

SE : GUYS ! GUYS ! LOOK ! WE HAVE SOMETHING NEW AND AWESOME ! HERE, THE TRAILER IS STARTING, HAVE SOME FF7 LOGO AND ...
    FF FAN : ... AND SOME FF7 MUSIC !!!!!!!!! JEEZ !!!!!! I CAN' T WAIT THIS SUSPENSE IS KILLING COME ON HURRY UP WHAT' S IT GONNA ... oh. -_-
    SE : YES ! YES ! HIT ME ! HIT ME !!! HARDER ! HARDER ! I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK NAUGHTY !

12. C This silence is mine

13. Patman Bof

Please be excite ?

14. Antidote Façade

But I'm still waiting for my TWEWY sequel. Where's that?

15. libregkd -

16. C This silence is mine

17. Patman Bof