Square Releases Two Brand New KH 2.5 Trailers

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Calxiyn, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

With the release of Kingdom Hearts 2.5 just a few days away, The Official Kingdom Hearts Youtube Channel has uploaded two new trailers.

Disney Worlds Connect shows the magical worlds in Kingdom Hearts 2.5, also show casing the Disney Heroes we all know and love, as well as the Disney Villains from Kingdom Hearts 2, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep and Re:Coded.

Memorable Disney Characters and FINAL FANTASY Cameos shows both Disney and all the characters from Final Fantasy, and also is part of the Worlds Connect trailer "Set". It also shows Sora fighting along side the Final Fantasy characters in the series, and Roxas battling them.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Calxiyn, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      I honestly wish I could play this game just to play BBS. In fact, I would rent it on PS Now just to play that game so I can say I played all the kingdom hearts games
    2. Explode
      Explode
      Those with sharp ears might notice that Roxas' battle grunts have been updated to the ones from 358/2 Days and Ven's from Birth by Sleep. Jesse McCartney's early "battle voice" was noticeably different from his cutscene voice. I appreciate the effort they're putting in, though it's going to take a little getting used to the change.

Everglow from KH13.com noticed this at a private event, but this is the first time it's shown to the public. You can hear it near the end of the Final Fantasy cameos trailer.
    3. phoenixkh93
      phoenixkh93
      'Undeniable proof that we totally owned you lamers' <====best line in the series, glad it made it into the trailer <3
    4. Calxiyn
      Calxiyn
      I never noticed that! Listening to the trailer again I'm able to hear the "Ven" in Roxas' voice, if you know what I mean. I haven't played KH2 in a while but I could still hear the change. It's petty cool.
    5. Henfish
    6. Hexin
      Hexin
      Kingdom hearts 2.5 HD Remix HYPE!!! Just TWO MOAR DAYZ!!!