Sora and Kairi: SWITCHED! A Kingdom Hearts Alternate Future

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Destiny's Force, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Let me put it this way. Imagine that you're in nothing but your underwear and tied up stretched out like Kairi was. Now replace the vines with tentacles and the leaves with feathers. What would be the most obvious conclusion that would result in being tied up and helpless with feathers and tentacles about to move over your bare skin? :sly:

To be honest, I couldn't think of anything that could've topped the Kairi/Roxas bit. I just added the Sora/Naminé thing to give them equal screen time. :sweat:

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

All right, time for my mad plot hole fixing skills.

Kairi being a princess of heart has a pure heart and therefore a pure conscious mind. Then all of the darkness manifests itself inside of her unconscious mind through her dreams. Then Namine intercepts those dreams and brings it into her conscious mind and passes it on to Kairi again. So Kairi can be dark and pure at the same time.

:registro5B15D:

That aside you do a very nice job with this. As an RPer I know how hard it is to keep multiple personalities going accurately. I start messing up at three or so while you do a lot more (especially since you write multiple fics at once). You manage to keep the characters straight and the events logical (mostly anyway), but most of all this is very fun to read. Can't wait for the next update.

3. Xuan Traverse Town Homebody

Sora has a right to know... well, normally he doesn't have a right to know, but since that dream is so disgusting (To men, the girls are probably gloating >_>), Sora has a right to know about it. Not even Namine should keep such secret at bay.

And Namine. The turning point and most important variable in the story. GAH! She is ALWAYS the one who threatens and orders around huh? The 'I WILL WIPE OUT YA MEMORY' thing is starting to get into my nerves <_<

4. P Banned

Okay...

Kairi decided not to get Namine to kill Roxas' memories afte he saw her naked on the catwalk in a dream.

5. Xuan Traverse Town Homebody

And Namine is STILL going to kill that memory off once Kairi tell her, which is a matter of sooner and later, and kill Roxas once she knows what he had did to Kairi with those bloody tickle torture of DF's,

Do you have the urge to start swinging a knife, sometimes?

6. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

:sweatdrop:Geez, I let Kairi have one dark fantasy involving Sora and now she's no longer in love with him? Man, I knew I should've put Natalia back in...:sideways:

Now I'm sorry with even coming up with the concept in the first place.

As for an update...

...To be honest, Finals Week is coming up so I haven't exactly had time to work on it. Rest assured it'll get done. I just don't know when...

7. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

:blink: You know, I was originally going to do something along those lines, but I thought it'd have been a bit inappropriate. In other words, I was kinda restricting myself from getting TOO raunchy. Of course, if I had really thought about it, almost everything in this story is PG12 in one way or another. :sweat: I guess I was rushing a bit fast on that one. I apologize.

Well, that's the burden I have to bear. I can't go back and change it now, so I might as well keep moving forward and hope that everything turns out for the best (and in turn, makes sense.)

8. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

:sly: Oh, admit it: You enjoy seeing everyone having this much speculation, especially about the bondage dream! There's no burden, you're just sitting there in the dark, laughing about how we're blowing this stuff up!

9. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

Considering what we've seen so far, and this is just a guesstimate mind you, I don't think the story would immediately end with the pagent. Maybe an update or two after, to clear up a few things, maybe start something new, but to end it with some kind of 'harmony is restored, life goes on'...I don't know, I can't see that happening.

10. ♥AL90♥ Hollow Bastion Committee

Why is it about where I live? Where do you live?
    You know this is a kids website. and I'm surprised a mod hasn't edited one of your comments yet...

True that...

One more thing, This is leik 1 out of 34970234058 sick comments you've made in this ONE thread...so please keep the sick part of your mind to yourself...or better yet...clean it out with some soap...Dove maybe...

11. Erkz Kingdom Keeper

:\ And you, stop infringing on people's freedoms of speech and thought. He's free to state what he thinks about the fan-fic, because, as far as I know, DF welcomes any and all criticisms and comments on his work.

12. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Your story just gave me a disturbing thought... What if Leon and Yuffie got switched! Yuffie would be standing in the corner, arms and legs crossed, and Leon would be skipping around! *shudders at the thought*
    By the way, I do not envy you for having to end the story. If Kairi/Sora wins the pageant, someone would think "Oh how Hollywood/Disney Channel". But if Natalia wins most will think "HOW COULD YOU LET THAT B**CH WIN!!!!!!!!!"
    Good luck, we're rooting for you! ^_^

13. P Banned

No, Only9One.

Hollywood/old disney is Kairi wins, New Disney/cartoons is a new, out of the blue character wins (Such as Selphie's cousin's best friend.) Nataila winning is the WTF thing.

I vote that Kairi wins. The genre is a romantic comedy, so why not follow the theme? It traditionally ends with the feel-good scenario.

14. Pasyn Traverse Town Homebody

I vote Natalia wins, but something happens and she gets disqualified. Or something really random, like Xemnas showing up and blowing up the whole event and sora/kairi whoops him.

15. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Yeah, that's what I meant! And are you saying that in movies like High School Musical the winner was a complete surprise?

I'm voting for a draw, since it would leave good feeling, but maybe Sora would be forced on a date with Natalia, where they could completely, utterly HUMILIATE HER!!!! *laughs in a crazy evil way, then get's hit on the head by a vicious emo_bunny and faints* *_*

16. P Banned

True. I was thinking more about the Kim Possible and other newer shows endings in that scenario. Usually it is a random new person wins.

But no, Nataila won't get humiliated. Kairi has decided against that route.

17. key dragon One with the keyblade

I SO would like to see Kairi temporarily go to the dark side after the pageant if Natalia wins.

18. P Banned

I would not. Giving Kairi a personality is one thing, changing the fundamental element of her character is another. She is inherently good.

19. key dragon One with the keyblade

Yeah, that's true. Heh, I wonder if some of Sora's abilities will affect Kairi's body. Since Kairi can summon the keyblade, maybe she can use drive forms too. I'd LOVE to see a Final Form DRESS.:p

20. P Banned

[mouthtwistedintosmile] From what I see, people want switched to become violent. The thing is, wedding is also here, and that is where the violent, darkside Kairi can be found.

Switched seems to be based more on normal day to day life, it would feel strange if Xemnas came and killed people, etc.

All I am trying to say is that wedding and Switched are two different alternate futures, not both of them leading to the same thing.
    [/mouthtwistedintosmile]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.