so...ninja coming in 28th

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Jin, Oct 20, 2014.

1. Jin うごかないで

ffxiv 2.4 was announced last night to come on the 28th (and yeah ff xiv is the reason i haven't been active on here) how ya feelin'?

i can say one thing, duty finder is gonna crash.

2. Spike H E R O

[​IMG]

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Don't worry, all you need is to queue up as a Healer or Tank and you'll be fine. Other than that though, and I hope you don't mind running through a million leves

4. Jin うごかないで

personally i fate mine out xD i have the patience for it leve's gonna be saved for my crafting, currently at 47 with my monk and have my drg and all mage classes at 50 dunno if i should do bard or pld for the remainder of the time till 2.4 after my monk hits 50 :L

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I haven't even turned on the game in over a month for me. Boy do I want to know how much bonus experience I'll be getting....so long as I remembered to exit in a safe zone. But I'm just waiting till the patch to get back on, since I was getting a little bored with nothing to do but level classes and such for only 3 or so hours in the day when I had time.

6. libregkd -

7. Jin うごかないで

well the days i went to euroexpo (4 days) got me lots of exp bonus so you'll be getto a **** ton probz enough to get another class to 50 man. that can all be used for ninja if you're grinding that haha

8. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Eh, I'm not too sure. My Dragoon only got from about lv44 to 48 with about 2 weeks of not playing. The higher levels take a lot of time

9. Jin うごかないで

nah not too much , about 49-50 can take a bit unless you run darkhold about 4 times with your fc man, just hit my 50 monk today moving straight onto bard for the coming week so i have all my dps knocked out and ready to grind ninja to hell, xD

10. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Darkhold is useful, especially with Bonus Experience. But it takes more than 4 times between 49 and 50, believe me. It's faster than anything else, yes, but it still gets old after the 20th run or so. Still, maybe doing it with a healer will make it go faster since the queue is nearly instant. I still have Black Mage and Bard to work on, but I like Dragoon as my main, plus it's the only one I haven't decked out in BiS armor. Ninja also needs time for people to get used to it and figure out how to make the best rotations too