So I'm Getting My Wisdom Teeth Removed

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by A Zebra, Apr 24, 2014.

1. A Zebra Chaser

Turns out my orthodontist wasn't right when they said they would come in fine
    And because of all the awful service and money grubbing they did, I personally believe it was a lie with malicious intent
    Anyways, I hear it really hurts
    so that sucks

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

It's actually not as bad as you think. The anticipation is worse than the actual surgery. It's really only after the surgery that sucks, but that varies from individual to individual.

For me personally, I only dealt with intolerable pain for a few days. My anticipation came in the form of weird stomach ache-ish feelings. It's pretty much the exact same feeling you get down there if someone unexpectedly comes up behind you and scares or startles you.

3. A Zebra Chaser

Oh good >.>

4. Amaury Legendary Hero

The worst day was the night of the surgery. Also, the intolerable pain wasn't constant, just FYI. c:

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Mine was just fine actually. You'll be staying down for 48 hours at the least once you have the surgery, and you won't be able to eat any kind of food that you'll want, but it's really not bad. I think the worst part is just changing the gauze every hour or so because of the bleeding gums. But for the actual surgery they'll knock you out and you'll wake up just fine. I myself didn't feel any pain afterwards, and in fact, even during the first day of the surgery, I was able to move just fine in comparison to what they were saying. But then again, I've never really acted like most people, and been able to get over things like medicine really quickly. In fact, I've been taking medicine so much since I was little, it doesn't affect me as much.

6. Amaury Legendary Hero

Or give you numbing shots.

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Oh i just got a needle put in me and got that little knock-out liquid stuff. I'd be surprised if they actually kept you conscious. Although it's a good thing they didn't for me, because just the dentist had to use nearly 3X the amount of numbing on my teeth when they fixed some cavities, and even then at the end I still had to grit through it a little

8. Amaury Legendary Hero

I was kept conscious myself.