358/2 Days Should Nobodies Get to Have a Heart?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by NightCrisis, Dec 27, 2012.

1. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

Do you guys think that Nobodies should get to have a heart like Somebodies? If so--why?

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Umm, about that, you might wanna play/watch Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance...

3. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah I played that on saw the cutscene where Sora met his Nobody Roxas and Xion.

4. Cherry Berry Chaser

Night... If you play KH inception dream drop distance, you will find out something that will blow your mind.

Like how nobodies do have a heart, except the organisation members were tricked by Xehanort to believe they didn't have one. But, they do. Yes they do have hearts, each and every one of them.

5. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

Holy ****. :O So Xehanort only wanted to create the Organization so that he could have Kingdom Hearts to himself--isn't that right?

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Eh...
    If you don't mind more spoilers, then go ahead and read on

Sora is talking to Braig, who's still in his Org XIII cloak, and is told all about how Xemnas was going to use Kingdom Hearts to turn every one of his members into a copy of Xehanort. He tricked them into believing they didn't have hearts in order to achieve this, but after the events of Chain of Memories he'd realized that not all of them were "cut out for it". Braig also says that he's already half Xehanort (hence the yellow eye) and it was implied that Saix is also part of the 'final cut.' There are rumors about who else from the Organization might be a part of it, but we have no idea.

7. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

Axel was origionally part of the plan--wasn't he?

8. ShibuyaGato Transformation

All of them were.

That was the point of the whole thing.

9. Cherry Berry Chaser

But now it looks like Xehanort may have to rethink his idea a bit for some of the members, considering how some of them didn't end up being used for the plan.

10. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah--I think the Organization people who were at Castle Oblivion knew somehow, huh?

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Well, the ones who seemed most loyal to him (Xigbar, Saix, possibly Luxord) are likely part of the group, but if there were already twelve there in that room, Nomura'll have to explain who the rest of those unlucky bastards are.

Nope. Nobody knew until the events of 3D, minus Saix and Xigbar (maybe) but they were never at Castle Oblivion.

12. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I'm sure Xigbar knew all along, but I think Saix never found out until the events of 3D. Lets not forget his famous line: "Kingdom Hearts, where is my heart?" I'm guessing when he found out, he willingly joined Xehanort.

13. ShibuyaGato Transformation

True enough. Still, Saix was more or a right hand man to him, so he must've known something about using Kingdom Hearts to link up to Xehanort. Maybe he just wanted a heart, and he didn't care whether it was MX's or not.

14. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

Alright--I get what you said about the Organization members having hearts and all, but can you explain why the Nobodies dispersed into shadow when they died? :/

15. ShibuyaGato Transformation

They died flashy deaths.

Nomura makes these things up as he goes along, so at that point it was just whatever he wanted.

16. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

LOL at flashy deaths. Thanks for answering.

17. Graxe King's Apprentice

Xemnas wasn't actually completely wrong in saying that Nobodies don't have hearts. He just didn't tell any of them (except for maybe Xigbar) that their bodies are actively finding something to latch onto to grow a new heart as a replacement. So Nobodies really don't have hearts, but only at first.

The major problem about Xemnas' plan is to keep the Organization members as empty shells until Kingdom Hearts was complete, which by then he'll use its power to implant the rest of the members with a piece of Xehanort's heart so that when each piece becomes a full heart everyone becomes Xehanort. This is why Xemnas was enforcing the belief that Nobodies don't have hearts and can only regain their heart through Kingdom Hearts. Since everyone believed this, any semblance of emotion or friendship or whatever that their bodies could've used to grow a new heart was rejected. Obviously, this didn't completely work. There were other things that had to be factored in as well that Xemnas didn't take into account until he was far into the plan.

As for the whole dispersing into darkness thing, when a Nobody dies their body falls into darkness, either to lie in wait for their original heart to return or just to be swallowed up completely when that's not (or rather, no longer) an option. Whether or not this happens to a Nobody who has regrown a heart is uncertain, since there's no evidence of such happening. Axel was probably the closest thing to it and look at how he died.

18. Shera Wizard Merlin's Housekeeper

well, depends on the member I guess. Like Demyx.