Secret Santa [Gift Thread!]

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Plums, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

@Cat~ Nova asked me to post his gift here for you.

"Not sure if you got my Skype messages but here's your Secret Santa = v= And like the video says if you want something else I can make you a more conventional gift like an icon/sig set"

2. Fearless A good and beautiful child

@Sebax HERE IS YOUR EXTREMELY LATE PRESENT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT PLEASE DON'T SMITE ME.

I've basically been nonexistant from the internet for like two weeks but I hope the fact that it is now 2015 doesn't bother you. I don't usually draw Pokemon but I herd u liek Ninetails and Vulpix so I gave it a shot.

[​IMG]

3. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

;~; Thank you so much. It was worth the wait.

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

fdjhfgkdghfhkf iT TOOK ME A SECOND TO REALIZE THAT SONG WAS FROM THE YGO SEASON 1 DUB I'M C A CKLING OMG THAT WAS GREAT

@Nights™ I'm your Secret Santa, but my gift for you isn't done yet I'm sorryyyyyy. Dx Thought you should know, at least. In the immortal words of Tetsuya Nomura, "PLEASE BE EXCITED™."

5. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Now that you pointed that out I want to go and watch Yu-gi-oh again.

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Truthfully I wanted to do the whole song, but even with 4 days of me doing it, I just could not get myself to go very far; I think I just still had photoshop on the brain, but I couldn't use it anymore and I didn't have the money to spare to use it a few times for only a month. If I ever decide to make a whole thing, I'll let you know. It was also a hard choice between that and You're Not Me, which is used in the movie

7. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

No probs, dude ^^ I can't wait to see what it is. Thanks for letting me know though ;) I'll be as excited as the first person who learned you could eat cookie dough!

~Nights