358/2 Days Saddest KH?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by int2646, May 21, 2009.

?

Saddest KH?

1. Yes

114 vote(s)
    69.9%
  2. No

49 vote(s)
    30.1%
  1. Zyborggian Destiny Islands Resident

Of all the KH games that have been already released, this KH is indeed the saddest BY FAR. The fate that befell Roxas and Xion was just truly tragic...
    T________T

But...
    This may not be the saddest KH forever...
    Nomura said that Birth by Sleep will also be sad, and that makes sense considering we don't really see the same exact people named Terra, Aqua, Ventus, or Master Eraquus in the games that occur chronicologically after BBS now do we?

2. Xenliad Merlin's Housekeeper

The difference between those four and Xion and Roxas is that those four chose to be Keyblade masters and risk their lives to protect others. Roxas and Xion were pretty much forced into a terrorist group and treated like slaves.

3. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

True true. I found it rather sad, not crying sad, just that feeling of sorrow. At the end, with
    Xion's death, how the music matched and everything.
    Just makes you wished you could of prevented it somehow, even though there was no way.

I think this one is indeed the saddest. I mean, where could of Roxas could of gone? He isn't that sure of himself.

4. eentje Traverse Town Homebody

This is definetely(sp?) the saddest game so far. But I already thought Roxas' fate was sad before playing it so that probably doesn't really count.

5. Birth By Sleep 13 Traverse Town Homebody

I thought this was the saddest KH game. Although I kinda new Xion was gonna disappear at some point (I mean come on..It was kinda obivious) But It was kinda sad when Axel's best friends left the Organization. I felt really bad for him after that.

6. Xemichal Merlin's Housekeeper

I cried when Xion died... and every time I see that cutscene... and when it plays in my head...

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Ive beaten the game and I can personally say that this and CoM are about tied for saddest. Although CoM was depressing Days and CoM's storylines are intertwined and although in CoM Sora and Riku's stories add sadness galore Days addition of all of the members of the Org. Including those that died in CoM. And that you get to talk to them prior to their demise plus the addition of Xion, Axel, and Roxas's backstories makes this a hard choice to make so to me they're tied. P.S. sorry for the long explanation i tried to sum it up in as few words as possible (and failed:()

8. ^_^zexion's real wife^_^ Traverse Town Homebody

yep

it's sad when my fav member of org.13/14 died even xion,zexion,axel,larxene and saix rest in peace my love zexion T_T

9. KaiXIII Traverse Town Homebody

...Plus Xion is always depressed.
    Her sadness depress me. =/

10. Trussy1000 Destiny Islands Resident

I find that COM was sadder, just because you feel for Sora losing his memories etc...
    But you obviously feel for Roxas a bit more in this......ahhhh damn now Im not sure V_V

11. xarab4lyfex Merlin's Housekeeper

Re:COM was sadder because my fav character marluxia died =( and mostly because of repliku's death was the most underated but saddest death because the Org XIII members death brings closure to them and Xion's didnt really die but faded back into sora like what roxas did in Kh 2, but repliku just faded back into the dark void with no purpose and no closure

12. Phazeun Traverse Town Homebody

I honestly don't think any of them are sad. I guess CoM could be qualified as "sad" but uh, not this game. Sorry Xion fans, her
    death
    never really wasn't that sad.

Sorry for the *bump*!

13. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

It doesn't bother me that Sora lost his memories, but that Xion died. I cried so hard at that scene. and not only that, but Roxas forgot her. So sad :,(

14. Umiyuri Papaeyra Gummi Ship Junkie

Oh, Crimbles, this game. O_O

I was kinda happy and dorky while playing it - hey, Mary-Suish character? I'm at the point where I don't care too much, as long as they're not obnoxious, and to me Xion wasn't. She was just being a person, and she was making Roxas happy, and of course it makes me happy to see Roxas happy so I'm just... y'know, happy. (There's no really easy way to say that, is there. XD)

...And then she dies. And I start crying. And I tell myself that I'm only crying because Roxas is all confused and can't remember her properly - because she's the reason he was happy, right?

I personally think they phrased that ice cream line deliberately. It breaks up the scene, makes you remember that there's still a happy end out there for Roxas... and then suddenly, about three hours after you've finished the game, you remember that to do that, somebody had to be completely deleted out of existence. Somebody who hadn't actually done anything wrong at all, if you think about it.

What annoyed me the most is the fact that my friend apparently cheered through that scene, and when asked why she told me 'she deserved it'. You can deserve to die, but you can never deserve complete oblivion.

I cried more during playing KHII, but I cried more after playing Days.

15. Egypt Twilight Town Denizen

I all most cried at the end. It was sad that Xion died but it was even sadder that Roxas lost all memories of her. T^T

16. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

no sorry i don't feel any pity, all because that they were purposely evil and ignord the limits except roxas but anyways thats just my opion the saddest was kh 1. or CoM

17. Legoman2672 Merlin's Housekeeper

Yes, it was indefinitely the saddest

Without a doubt, it was the saddest. I mean, BBS was pretty sad too. But 358 was so sad because they were best friends! And another thing is this one was sadder because you had to figure out that Xion was taking Sora's memory, and thus, needed to be destroyed. The game is all happy go lucky, but when you figure this out, it's pretty sad because you have to put up with that extremely sad fact for the rest of the game. So that was really sad.

I know what'll cheer you up, a picture of the annoying orange in the awakening!
    [​IMG]

18. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

I don't know if it's the saddest one, but it was quite sad, especially 'cause everyone died at the end. That was pretty heart-wrenching for a video game.

19. Rho Twilight Town Denizen

I hated Xion, so no.

Not to mention how Roxas yelling out "NO XION WHO ELSE WILL I HAVE ICE CREAM WITH" ruined any chance for emotion

20. SHMeira Merlin's Housekeeper

358/2 days e CoM are the saddest!
    But Days wins in my opinion. The end was very emotional.