RP Arena Directory!

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Top-Tier Roxas. Destiny Islands Resident

Name of RP: RE:Quest for Reason
    Synopsis: A great shaking of the universe has brought all the worlds together. Bits and pieces of the varying worlds have all collided, becoming one. The cause? The Power-Thieving Holy von Telos is wishing to broaden his rule, as well as steal the abilities of anyone who stands in his way. Will you join him, or would you rebel against this tyranny?
    Genre: Crossover
    Link: Here.
    OOC Link: Here.
    Activity: CLOSED!
    Other:Accepting characters from any series. Join as whoever you'd like.
    Created by: Top-Tier Roxas.

2. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Name of RP: The Tournament
    Synopsis: Twenty contestants. Two teams. Ten events. One winner. The prize: Fame and fortune. The winner is named Grand Champion, and every tenth event, the Grand Champions from the last ten Tournaments are then placed in a Tournament Royale, the winner of which is named Grand Champion Ultima. Some enter because they need the money, some enter because they want the fame, some enter because they like the thrill of the game, but only one may win.
    Genre: Real-life
    Link: http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?120196-The-Tournament-V.1
    OOC Link: http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?120182-The-Tournament
    Other: If enough people show interest in it, I might make it a repeat thing.
    Created by: Marushi

3. Marluxia912 Destiny Islands Resident

Name of RP: CiRCuS MoNSTeRS
    Synopsis: The Dark Woods Circus is where people who are abnormal go, where they are more appreciated, but are also shown off to the public. It is not what they expected and they wish to leave. The ringmaster wouldn't allow it...if they leave, then they must perish. The deformed are welcomed and are to perform in the Circus forever until the end of their lives. They all wait for that one person or even people to save them from Dark Woods, but it seems they only come to see the MoNSTeRS. They laugh, wonder, and sometimes smile...but they never feel bad for them. The normal feel they are not worthy to feel sorry for...will the day ever come when the deformed are rescued from Dark Woods Circus?
    Genre: Vocaloid Based
    Link: Here
    OOC Link: Here
    Activity:
    CLOSED.
    Other:
    - The two ringmasters spots have been filled
    - We need more humans and deformed players
    - Just because it's vocaloid based, your character does not have to be a vocaloid. It can be an OC
    Created by: Marluxia912

4. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Name of RP: єscαpє~
    Synopsis: You have been locked up in Wayward Asylum. You're special, you can do things other people can't, but you're also capable of terrible things. Everyone here has a dark seret to hide. What's yours? However, something has happened. Sirens are wailing, the place is in lockdown, blood lines the walls. Your cell has been damaged and you can get out from it. However a monster is on the loose and your only chance of survival is to do the impossible. Escape. Are you ready? Can you do it? Will you survive? Only one way to find out. Let the fun begin.
    Genre: Horror, Survival, Mystery and Supernatural.
    Link: Not made yet
    OOC Link: http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?121657-єscαpє-OOC-thread
    Activity: CLOSED.
    Other: Please join?
    Created by: Korosu and Midnight Star

5. Jayn

I need help with this role play. I need one female, and one other character who's gender doesn't matter. The slots are all full, but I have something very special in mind. If you're interested, please PM me.

If you're going to approach me about it, you must be active. You must be willing to post as frequently as possible, sometimes several times a day, along with myself. The reason I need help finishing this RP to begin with is because the majority of the people I'm currently working with are inactive, despite the RP having just started and one-liners being allowed.

Activity, dedication, creativity and cooperation is all I really ask for...Though I would like you to be grammar-conscious and a semi-experienced role player. I will give you details on the roles available if you're interested. This RP is short-term, so after we finish what's currently happening, it's finished. I just need some help and support with making that happen.

Take a look at the RP before PMing me to make sure you're alright with it and can follow the rules.

Name of RP: Revive 「Act I」
    Synopsis:
    [​IMG]
    This role play is the prequel to another much more complicated role play. That being said, this role play is meant to be short-term.
    While it is heavily inspired by both the above song, and an Anime series named Umineko, it follows no specific story-line other than what I present to you after this and is, for the most part, original. Actually...I take that back. The story that comes after this one is completely original. The characters will be OCs only. The characters mentioned below are simply slots. Though...the position they play is set in stone. (For example; the maid has to be a maid, but you can change the name, bio, appearance, etc.)

There are eight slots in total, not including the coordinator (who will be me). The slot-system will be abolished in the role play that follows this one. This role play is immensely story-driven. Despite being the creator of the role play, I give full story and plot-twist power to each and every one of you. You have permission to kill any character (including yourself), with reason. You have permission to drastically change the character relationships. (You can reveal yourself to be the father of another character, etc, etc.)

That being said, by signing up for this role play, you are agreeing to all that is allowed.

Three more things.

There is only one hero in this role play. One mary-sue. In other words, there is only one stereotypical good guy to be played. ...And even she eventually snaps. So be wary. Your characters should NOT be all justice and good-prevails and stuff.

And as a fair warning, mature themes will be addressed. Everything will be gone about tastefully, of course, but if you're uncomfortable with violence or sexually suggestive (this is still a kid's site, guys. Don't expect smut.) themes...Stay far, far away. By joining, you're agreeing to potentially be exposed to some more mature subjects.

Sigh! AND FINALLY. There is no post limit. One-liners, paragraphs, novel-sized posts are all accepted. This is to help encourage a steady posting activity. I'll also be posting shorter posts than usual at some points, just to keep going.
    Genre: Horror, Mystery, Romance, Supernatural, Action & Adventure.
    Link: Here.
    Activity:
    CLOSED.
    Created by: Jayn.

6. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Name of RP: The Scarlet Carnival

Synopsis: Every year for the past several decades, a shadowy organization called "Enigma" created an event called the "Scarlet Carnival". This "Carnival" was Omniversal, linking to every piece of technology and magical devices as to gain viewers for this sanguine event. The event also called for participants, though not by choice. Each year called for the most strongest, most talented, and/or most intelligent entities throughout infinity who were chosen for the Carnival, which was a tournament of bloodshed. It kept war at bay from neighboring worlds, and thus Enigma was a powerful force... economically, politically, and martially. Due to their immense power, not a single world dared to strike them; though they were a small, isolate faction made up of the wealthiest men, women, and alien. Their staff were the smartest scientific minds throughout the omniverse, and undoubtedly the reason why the organization was so powerful. This underworld event, brought to light, chose its participants and suppressed their powers. Being a part of the Carnival was not a choice. It wasn't a right. Those summoned were destined to die, to serve the greater good of the omniverse through the darkest means that were, to the general populace, unethical. Chosen against their will, the participants were to fight... the victor would gain a prize of ultimate power, as well as a single wish. However, there was not a victor...

And this year, things have changed. The rules have changed, there are greater dangers, and more...

This year is to be a special.

Genre: Action/Adventure|Sci-Fi|Fantasy
    Link: RP
    OOC Link: OOC
    Activity: CLOSED | INACTIVE
    Other: Searching for a few more competitors; needing to even out the PC-to-NPC ratio for the team brackets.
    Created by: Sessamaru

7. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Name of RP: A Night to Remember
    Synopsis:
    The 1920's were a roaring time for the arts. Silent pictures were becoming popular, mobsters ruled the cities, and the prohibition had begun. Finding alcohol was anything but easy. The crime syndicate had taken over the bootlegging of moonshine. The Great Gatsby Speakeasy being right in the middle of it. It housed the mobs on both sides, being in the center of the rivalry. South run by the Italian mob leader, Vito Donato and the North run by the ruthless Irish man, Dante Vale. The source of their hatred coming from a long and distant past.

Genre: drama, mature, murder mystery
    Link: there isn't one yet
    OOC Link: here
    Activity: CLOSED
    Other: Need at least one more person, then i'll be starting the RP
    Created by:Hyuge

8. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Currently looking for ONE partner to help me in creating a roleplay surrounding Assassin's Creed.

Name of RP: Assassin's Creed • Re:Life
    Synopsis: Teenagers and young adults are struck with a deathly illness and have been offered a second chance at life by their mentors, but not everything is as life-saving as it seems. [incredibly short of a much larger already-written plot and prologue]
    Genre: Adventure
    Link: -
    OOC Link: -
    Activity: Currently in the process of creating.
    Other: I need second opinions, someone who has drastic knowledge of Assassin's Creed, a partner to help.
    Created by: Saxima​

9. ArosFarron Destiny Islands Resident

10. SmashFan127 Traverse Town Homebody

Name of RP: Wild Arms 2: Crossover Ignition
    Synopsis: A year after the destruction of Lord Blazer, several warpholes appear around Filgaia, heroes and villains from other universes seek to find their role in how the world works. As your heroes and villains save or take over the wasteland, a familiar threat is on the horizon.
    Genre: Crossover, Action, Adventure
    Other: Looking for players with characters from other media, no evolving on the plot yet.
    Created by: SmashFan127

11. Sessamaru Traverse Town Homebody

Name of RP: RE: SIGMA
    Synopsis: You are a first-year student of SIGMA, a military academy where you learn how to master weapons, magic, and warfare. You train to be the elite soldier to defend Gaeus from threats beyond the scope of normal warfare; daemons and spellcasting-cultists who threaten the very fabric of your world's existence. As a student, not only do you learn from textbooks, classes, and professors, but as well as from actual field missions. All the while, you live your life, from day to day, just being a normal school student, with your wacky hijinks and personal drama... until SIGMA deigns it necessary to send out the new-bloods to handle a few pest problems that normal soldiers can't handle.
    Genre: Original; Sci-Fi/Fantasy
    Link: http://kh-vids.net/threads/re-sigma.132716/
    OOC Link: http://kh-vids.net/threads/re-sigma-ooc.132715/
    Other: Post Character Sheets in the OOC
    Created by: Sessamaru

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Name of RP: The World
    Synopsis:
    The World, is the largest online multi-player role playing game to have ever been created. It is used globally in more than 47 different countries and contained more than 1.6 billion users. CC Corp. is currently the highest grossing video game company in the world. After net issues in The World's predecessor, Fraction, game designer Harald Hoerwick may have come up with arguably the greatest game of all time. It stems throughout several age generations, with things for everyone to do. From questing, to Grunty raising, and all the way down the PVP [player versus player] fighting for those that feel monsters just aren't a big enough challenge. Many of the game's staff are also members of The World. Maintenance apparently doesn't just happen with a bunch of letters and numbers. They really get into the system and work it that way.
    Hoerwick's idea for the game was originally based off of a poem called, TheEpitaph of Twilight, written by Emma Wielant. Much of The World's story line was originally based upon the poem, but then changed over time to meet the ever changing society that encompasses The World. Now it's just about monster hunting, making friends, and having an all around good old time. For a hefty start-up fee, that covers all the necessary equipment to play the game, and a small monthly fee; gamers of all ages can don on a virtual reality headset and hookup a gaming controller to their computer and become the newest citizen of The World.
    The graphics in the computer game bring you back to a world before electricity, but with it's own form of developing technology, steam. There appear to be those that disapprove of the new form of technology since it requires killing special Grunties, and those that heavily rely on it. This division is what is currently becoming the new plot development in the game. Who will take control?
    Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
    Link: Not Yet Available
    Activity: closed
    Other: a .hack//RP, but not based off of any of the specific .hack// series
    Created by: hyuge

13. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Name of RP: 1998-2014
    Synopsis:
    In the year 2337, scientists finally discovered a way to go back in time. They created a large transporter that could move up to nine people through time and space. A small group of scientists, varying in a range of fields, packed their bags and stepped into the machine with one goal in mind. Discovering what on Earth happened between the years 1998-2014 that the people of that time would not want recorded. No history of those sixteen years existed in any books. The people of the future want to know why, but might very well have bit off more then they could chew. When setting up camp, they are greeted by a man who appears to have no cognitive brain function and attacks one of the scientists on the team. The world appears to be dead, and empty, except for those that seem to refuse death.
    It's a time-traveling zombie apocolypse RP. A group of scientists go back in time to figure out why there is a missing chunk of history, only to find that the answer was better left unknown. While setting up a base camp they get attacked and have to team up with a group of locals from that time in an effort to survive.
    Genre: Horror, Action, Scifi
    Link: http://kh-vids.net/threads/1998-to-2014.133394/
    Activity: closed
    Created By: Hyuge

14. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

Name of RP: *Silver Lights*
    Synopsis: "Welcome to the world where anything is possible! You have just been taken by a man known as the 'game Master' to this worl with all but some parts of your memory wiped! You have 10 weeks to survive and regain your memory. And if you don't make it....."
    Genre: Drama, Adventure, Action
    Link: No rp thread yet
    OOC Link: Click here
    Other: This is an intermediate-level rp. So beginners beware!
    Created by: The Flowergothic

15. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Name of RP: Journey through fate
    Synopsis:
    Welcome to the in-between, a world where the dead whom aren't ready to die belong. Anything can happen to them here-- it's just like the world of the living, but with a twist. Those that die in this world don't stay dead. They "return to life" after a brief period of unconsciousness. It's filled with people and things referred to as: NPC's, that are generated by this world. They don't actually feel, they don't actually exist. They are just nameless, faceless, robot-like beings present to help the departed reach their final destination--wherever that may be. The "monsters" of this world try a little harder than the humans. They are supposed to be a way of scaring the dead into wanting to move on. If you get captured by them, you become an NPC yourself. Never moving on, never looking forward. You enter the mundane routine of living a hallow life, going through the motions. Those that refuse to move on are aware of this danger, but risk it anyway. They want to continue living happy lives, even if it's not with the ones they loved most. New relationships are developed in this world, and are a necessity to both survive and be obliterated. Which will you choose??
    Genre: fantasy, action, 'other worldly'
    Link: click
    OOC Link: Click
    Other: An Angel Beats RP, but is an original
    Created by: Myst & hyuge

16. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Name of RP: Legend of Zelda ΔLink Between HeroesΔ
    Synopsis: A Legend of Zelda crossover where Ganondorf merged the worlds of all of the LoZ games into one. All
    of the main bad guys are now the new Royal Family of Hyrule, led by Ganon. There is a Zelda imprisoned as Ganondorf's Queen.
    All of the Link's except for two (Adult Link from Ocarina of Time and Link from Skyward Sword) are captured.
    The other two Links join the Resistance, made up of the other Zeldas and other characters from the series.
    The two Links must rescue the other Links and join the Resistance to defeat Ganondorf and the Royal Family, rescue
    Queen Zelda, and restore their respective worlds with the help of....SHADOW LINK?!
    Genre: Video Game, Crossover
    Link: http://www.kh-vids.net/threads/the-legend-of-zelda-Δlink-between-heroesΔ.136571/
    OOC Link: No OOC thread. The normal thread has the stories, map, rules, and characters separated by tab. Simply post there.
    Other: No OOCs. You do not need much knowledge about the LoZ series to play.
    Created by: Boy Wonder

17. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Name of RP: ᵀᴴᴲ 9ᵀᴴ ᴄᴉᴚᴄᴌᴈ

Synopsis: A roleplay based off of the 9 circles of Hell in Dante's Inferno. Players have to face a series of challengers in an attempt to regain their life and return to Earth.
    Genre: Fantasy, Dark, Loosely Religion-based, Original
    Other: Active Members Only
    Created by: Hyuge

18. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Name of RP: The New Kingdom
    Synopsis: A fantasy RP about two warring kingdoms. Characters play as a part of the royal families, knights, soldiers, or villagers. They are going about their daily lives and preparing for a great battle that is sure to come at any moment.
    Genre: Fantasy
    Link: here
    Other: N/A
    Created by: hyuge-chan

19. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Name of RP: Fate & Fortune

Synopsis: Fate & Fortune is a Kingdom Hearts Based Role-Playing Game of my own design that pits two teams against each other. These two teams, almost a give-in, are "Organization XIII" and the "KH & FF Heroes", but with many special twists and turns. First off, both teams work at and run opposing eating establishments, but this is not your "Run-of-the-mill" [KH chars] get a job sort of RP. There's specific jobs preset for each character, and many different systems that take strategy to aid in increasing your character's capabilities and your team's success as a whole. Levelling up, bonuses, munny, banking, friends, reputations, and more are all features that will allow each player to be fully immersed into the game play, and integrated with one another in the process.

The Nobodies run a bar, "Fate", funded by Xemnas, and operated by Luxord. It is slightly run aground and in need of fixing up, but the Nobodies are set to set it straight. The KH & FF Hero Selection run a family restaurant just across the street, "Fortune", which predated the establishment of "Fate" by a few months. The two are already in competition for control of Eatery Lane in good old Main Town U.S.A, but there exists a more business-like battle than a literal one. However, both sides can employ the use of Heroes and Villains to assist along the way towards success, but doing so may increase or vastly decrease Reputations, which makes it a tricky venture. Both places respect the presence of the other, so this is not the main objective, but neither are against the idea of running the other out of business either. Will the two continue to live in relative harmony? Or are things about to get topsy-turvy in Main Town?

Genre: Kingdom Hearts; Disney; Role-Playing Game; Career Drama; Competition

Link: None as of yet. I want to see if people will sign up before I make an actual RP thread.

OOC Links:
    Sign-up thread
    Wiki (Yes, it's THAT big.)

Other: It's big. There's systems and configurations that make gameplay much like an actual immersive game. Everything from interacting to
    Leveling up your character's work performance is right there and allows you to mold what you want to commit to.
    Created by: Sebax

20. Jayn

Name of RP: ❥▐ cupid's brew
    Synopsis: Trailer
    You are a student at Fortissimo Academy, a prestigious school of music. You play an instrument or sing, anything musical.
    The Academy starts from middle school (grade 6) and goes up to University. You usually enter into the academy via invitation. You can either live on campus or live with your family, on your own (if you are 18+).
    Every Summer, there is a musical summer camp where the students from the academy are invited to go spend their vacation. Lots of standard camp activities along with musical ones. Cabins, dining hall, a giant lake. You have to take a ferry to get from the city to the camp. It's surrounded by water. Fun.
    That's all more of the setting, though. The main plot is basically a twisted love story. I'm anticipating the role play to start out pretty innocent, and kind of fall into something deeper and kind of crazy. Cupid's Brew is a love potion. If you say yes to Cupid's Brew in the character sheet, it means that your character has purchased a bottle and plans to use it on someone. Not everyone has to. The side-effects of this potion? Well, you'll seeeeee.
    Genre: advanced original romance music thriller / horror
    Link:
    Activity: Sign ups Open!!
    Other:
    Created by: Jayn