RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG]

"Speaking of stupid beasts... Shadow Mario," Hive mentioned, "The rogue S-type's location has been located by Lash. Kenway has given Lash permission to request help from one of Al Mualim's followers to personally deal with this nuisance once and for all."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Pokémon Village, Kalos Region, France~

[​IMG]

As Clara was walking around the Pokémon Village to check on each of her students, she noticed Mabel looking at something. "There you are Mabel. What have you got there?" Clara asked as she approached the foreign exchange student, noticing the creature, "Hello... what do we have here?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Cafeteria~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"There you are, Kairi," Roxas greeted Kairi. "For a second, we thought you were getting lunch at Taco Bell," Sora added, "So, what were you saying again Riku?" "Oh, just that I was planning to help out the homeless at Tokyo Cathedral later this week," Riku replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Hallway~

[​IMG]

Inside the locker where Star Butterfly was hiding in, Star continued slowly peeling the purple hearts from off her skin while slipping them through the vent. Just then, she heard Sam and Dean outside. Peeking through the vent, she saw Dean remove his shirt, and regretted doing so as more purple hearts began to appear on Star's face and arms. "No-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no!" Star cried. But once Sam and Dean left the area, the appearance of additional purple hearts on her skin came to a halt. Relieved, Star said to herself, "Huh. That wasn't so bad." However, Star heard another group of boys arriving outside the locker she was in. Looking through the vent, Star noticed that it was the school's male swim team, and they were wearing nothing but swim trunks. "All right, boys, we're gonna do our warm-up here today," the swim team captain told the others, "Pool's been compromised. Poop. It was poop. Somebody pooped in the pool. Okay, let's get to it." The members of the swim team then started to stretch, while Star shuddered as she stared at them, and more and more purple hearts started appearing on her skin and flooding the inside of the locker she was in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Principal's Office~

[​IMG]

~September 1974 - Hospital Room~

[​IMG]

As he slowly woke up, Al Mualim found himself alone lying in a bed in a hospital room, with his right face covered. Last thing he remembered was battling the S-type, Azog, and the rest was blank. "Dolores!" Al Mualim cried, wondering what happened to her. Just then, the door opened, and in came Timothy "Dum Dum" Dugan of the Japanese army...

[​IMG]

"You're awake!" Dugan said as he approached Al Mualim, "That was pretty brave of you to take on that S-type." "Where's Dolores?" Al Mualim asked. "Oh, your girlfriend? She's fine. She's the one who actually saved your life," Dugan replied, "She's been waiting and waiting for you to wake up. Bet she'll be surprised now." As Dugan left to go get Umbridge, Al Mualim began to ponder to himself, 'Dolores... saved me?' Dugan then came back to the room, this time with Umbridge...

[​IMG]

"I'll just... leave you two alone," Dugan said as he left. Looking at Umbridge, Al Mualim asked, "Dolores... the S-type... what happened?" "Don't worry. I was able to deal with that monster," Umbridge replied, "By now, he's probably in the middle of the Indian Ocean." "But are you alright? Were you harmed?" Al Mualim asked. "I'm fine," Umbridge replied, "But... they said that, your right eye... has been permanently damaged. I'm so sorry." Hearing the shocking news, Al Mualim placed his hand over his covered right face, realizing that he will never be able to see from the right side of his face. After a minute of silence, Al Mualim finally spoke, saying, "All that matters... is that you are safe, Dolores. I never intended for any of this to happen. I'm sorry." "Don't be," Umbridge replied as she sat in a chair next to Al Mualim, "What happened was all because of my own choice, and I accept the consequences are a result of it. If there's anyone who should apologize, it should be me. Nevertheless, I do not regret learning about these... S-types. And if you ever are asked to go on another trip like this, I want to join you in the fight." Sighing, Al Mualim smiled as he commented, "I guess there's no talking you out of it then... very well." Smiling, Umbridge bent over and gave Al Mualim a kiss on his cheek, then headed for the door, saying, "I'll get you something to eat."

Al Mualim's trip down memory lane in his mind was interrupted by his phone ringing. "Hello?" Al Mualim said as he answered the phone, "What... no, we're not interested. Thank you." Al Mualim then hung up as he went back to drinking his tea.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Pokémon Village, Kalos Region, France - Cave~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"...and after we arrived, I sneaked away to look for you. And here we are," Rini said as she was explaining to Mewtwo her journey, from time traveling from the future, to arriving with Frizzle's and Clara's classes to the Pokémon Village. "What was I thinking?" Mewtwo questioned as he crossed his arms and shook his head, "How can my future self expect me to help you with preventing this future that you speak of? I've been alone, betrayed, and have no desire of helping a universe that doesn't care for me." "What about Discord?" Rini asked. Mewtwo's heart sank after hearing Rini mention his friend from the Crystal Order, who he joined in escaping the group two months ago. "Discord was your friend around this time, right?" Rini asked once more, "Where is he, Mewtwo?" After a moment of silence, Mewtwo replied, "He's hiding... just like me." "Would you help me if it also means helping Discord?" Rini asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Pokémon Village, Kalos Region, France (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Noticing Penny petting a Hoothoot, Gumball gulped and sweat as he nervously told himself, "Okay, you can do this..." As he approached Penny, Gumball said, "H-hey, Penny." "Hi, Gumball," Penny replied as the Hoothoot she was petting flew away, "Amazing place, isn't it?" "Y-yeah, definitely," Gumball said. "I can see why it attracts so many visitors," Penny said as a Beautifly landed on her arm, which she pet as well before it flew away, "So many different amazing Pokémon. By the way, here's your note." Handing Gumball back the note he tried to give her earlier during class (and failed), Gumball tried to pretend to not know about the note, sweating as he said, "Huh? I didn't write that. W-why would you think I wrote that?" "Oh, Gumball... everyone in class knows how you write the letter 'd' differently," Penny replied, showing him the word 'and' in his note, and how the 'd' was written. "Hehe... so I guess that gave it away," Gumball said as he scratched his head, feeling a bit embarrassed. "Still, I thought it was sweet," Penny replied as she blushed, with Gumball reacting with a certain facial expression.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Cafeteria (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"That's... concerning," Max commented after being told that Cassie's mother hasn't seen her and that her father doesn't answer calls. "I hope she's okay..." a worried Bulk Biceps said. "She's a tough girl. I'm sure she's fine," Max told Bulk, trying to reassure him that Cassie would be fine even though he wasn't sure himself.

~Arendelle - Dining Hall~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"I would advise not being too specific on just one issue, and to speak to the world as a citizen of not just Arendelle, but of Earth as a whole," Saphir suggested to Elsa. "Saphir is correct," Demande added, "For example, I plan to discuss how all nations must be united, more than ever, because unity is something that is sorely missing in these dark times."

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"With these communicators, we'll stay in contact, and ask for your help should we ever need it," Zordon said as Takeru and Hikaru got their communicators. "Bye guys! See you soon!" Alpha told the two as they left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Lavos' Resting Place~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Shinnok, you double-crossing b*****d!" Shay yelled as Shinnok ran away with Quan Chi. "What do we do?" Jadeite questioned Shay. "Jadeite, take Lavos back to HQ. We'll deal with the situation here," Shay ordered Jadeite, "That's an order!" Nodding without hesitation, Jadeite teleported away from the scene, leaving Shay, Tanya, and Starlight to deal with Vergil and Savage. "No!" Savage angrily yelled as Jadeite teleported away with Lavos.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ - Rassilon's Office~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Jadeite?" Rassilon questioned as he saw Jadeite teleport into his office. "I have Lavos," Jadeite reported to Rassilon as he handed him the crystal that was Lavos in its crystal form. "At last," Rassilon said as he stared at the crystal in his hand, "Lavos, the Death Star, is back where it belongs after decades. Where are Shay and the others?" "In the middle of a battle, sir," Jadeite responded, "I will return to aid them." "Of course," Rassilon said as Jadeite teleported away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Lavos' Resting Place~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Returning to the scene, Jadeite watched as Tanya fought with Vergil, Starlight Glimmer sparred with Savage, and Shay stood, ready to use his gun in case Tanya or Starlight needed assistance. "Jadeite! That was quick!" Shay greeted Jadeite. "Now time for the real battle to begin!" Jadeite announced...

[​IMG]

Savage and Starlight Glimmer kept swinging their weapons at one another, with Savage deflecting attacks from Starlight's scythe with his pike, while Starlight would acrobatically dodge incoming attacks from Savage's pike. Meanwhile, Jadeite sent bolts of lightning towards Vergil to assist Tanya, protected Shay by summoning a protective force field around him, and levitated the pedestal where the crystal originally was, sending it straight to Savage. Noticing the pedestal flying straight to him, Savage roared as he easily smashed through the pedestal with the horns on his head, while blocking an attack by Starlight Glimmer with his pike. Noticing the rubble resulting from Savage smashing through the pedestal, Jadeite grinned as he levitated them and sent them flying straight towards Vergil.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Highway in Annapolis, Maryland, U.S.A.~

[​IMG]

Judy sped through the highway, passing by cars as she tried to join the chase with the burglars. "There they are!" Judy told Nick as her motorcycle arrived close to the chase. One of the burglars inside the car took out his gun, and started firing in Judy's direction, who veered a bit to the right to avoid the gunfire, then went back on course. "How you hanging in there, Nick?" Judy asked her friend behind her.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  2. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Vergil~

Vergil watched the lightning strike come for him and he simply weaved through it before crouching and disappearing in a blur to knock Jadeite with his sheath weapon and delivering a kick to the shield, with enhanced demonic strength, to send him flying and Vergil saw the rubble coming at him an dhe knocking the rubble away with swipes of his sheathed weapon almost effortlessly.

"...Then as they say, it's my turn." Vergil said and thumbed Yamato before seeing Shay fire his firearm at him and Vergil withdrawn his weapon, spinning it in a circle and in a motion the bullets were laid o n the ground face up, that probably gave the man a surprise. "I do not consider firearms as a true weapon, now this." Vergil manifested blue energy like swords floating behind him. "Is how you fire."

Vergil fired the Summoned Swords at Shay, aiming not for his body but rather his feet and Vergil saw Tanya coming at him and slashed where the bullets he laid before at her, but his true target wasn't Tanya herself, instead it was Starlight Glimmer who was busy with Savage and sheathed Yamato once more.

3. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Hikaru's Home-

Driving into the driveway, Hikaru grabbed Mr. Belt and entered the house. She went to the table and took out the notebook with her designs, then looked at the communicator she was given. She looked through her designs while Mr. Belt asked, "Why do you think Hina texted you?" Hikaru looked at him and shrugged.

[​IMG]

-Daitenku Temple-

Takeru sat on the steps of the temple, looking with the communicator on his wrist. He wondered what will happen now that he was one of Zordon's fighters. He stretched as the Edison Eyecon flew out of his shirt and went somewhere. "Edison!" Takeru shouted, running after the yellow Eyecon.

[​IMG]

The Edison Eyecon flew to where Belle was, reading a book from a pile of books she had with her. "Got ya!" Takeru said, catching it before noting Belle look at him. "Oh, uh, hi."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Teacher's Table-

"So, Hina, is it related to your fashion class?" Eiji asked, Hina nodded. "Yes, I need to partner up with someone and get a person to model my designs." "So, why do you want Tommy with you." Thomas asked. Hina looked at them and said, "Well, the person I want to partner with doesn't talk and our teacher wanted to someone to find a model for her." "Never imagined Tommy as a fashion model." Setsuna said, looking at him.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tommy and Kimberly-

Holding Kimberly on his lap, Tommy looked out with her. He laid his chin on her head, wrapping his arms around her and she smiled, holding him. They kept quiet and held each other.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Cafeteria-

Jake tried to get food from Gia, but she pulled away her fork and ate her food. Emma laughed and ate her food, she also tried some of the food Kira offered Namine watched everyone and ate her meal, Right tried to steal food from Haru while the others just ate. Seiya smiled, watching Serena having some fun with her friends.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Library-

Hermione held Vulpix on her lap while Riolu sat on Harry's lap and Mew floated around Ron. Philip smiled, rubbing Vulpix's turf of fur. Mew made a pink bubble and bounced on it, smiling as everyone laughed.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokaigers-

Luka cleaned up Ahim's face after biting some of the chicken that she had. Gai happily ate while Don ate, holding his bento box and eating with his team.

[​IMG]

-Shijima Apartment-

Go sat on his bed, looking at the Mach Signal Bike. He pondered how to make his debut as Kamen Rider Mach, he doubted he could tell Kiriko but if he did, Go wondered if she could keep it secret.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Snow & Serah-

"Love you, Snow." Serah said, kissing him. Snow kissed her back, "Love you, too, Serah. If only Light would accept us together." "Give her time, she'll warm up to it." Serah said.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle: Dining Hall-

"Okay, we'll see when I can come with."
    Elsa said, sipping her cup.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  4. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Girls' Bathroom ~

"This is so cool!" Amy said, grinning. "So we get to be, like, spies or something! And we get awesome outfits!"

~ Pokemon Village ~

"I dunno!" Mabel told Clara, picking up the creature and placing it on her own head. "I walked over here and found this little guy!"

~ Path To Lavos' Resting Place ~

As he ran, Johnny pulled out his phone and called Sonya. "Yeah, what is it, Johnny?" She answered, causing him to sigh with relief.

"Sonya, listen! You remember Shinnok, right?" He asked. "He's got Cass! I'm going after them right now! I'm almost at Lavos' place!" "What?! Lavos?! Johnny, where are you?!" Sonya asked, panicking. "I'm in Shinnok's Spire! You remember, right? We were here once when we kicked his butt a few years ago!" He said, chuckling.

"This is no time for joking! I'll be over there as soon as I can!" She snapped, hanging up.

Doing the same, Johnny's eyes caught sight of the battle taking place.

~ Lavos' Resting Place ~

As Tanya prepared to attack Vergil, a green blur slammed into her, sending her rolling back. Recovering, she was met with the grinning face of Johnny. "Nailed it! You just got Caged!" He said, pointing at her.

She scowled and stood up. "Johnny Cage. Interfering in matters that are none of your business, as usual." Johnny shrugged. "i like interfering in things!"

"Amusing." She turned toward the others. "One of you take the white-haired one for me? I'll dispose of this fool."

Johnny raised his hands defensively. "Hey! I'm just here for my kid!" He then shifted to a fighting stance. "But if you're gonna be like that..."

~ Courtroom 4 ~

Maya grinned. "Showed up just in time!" She said proudly.

"Thank goodness you came!" Phoenix said. "I think the judge was about to end the cross-examination! Tell me you have something good!" She smiled brighter. "As a matter of fact, your Deus ex Maya is here to save the day!" She pulled out a note. "One of the detectives asked me to bring this to the trial. It's a note about meeting the victim that night to discuss a loan!"

"Okay?" Phoenix was confused. "And how does this help?!"

"They had to do a handwriting analysis-thing on it! And guess who's handwriting it is?" Her smile widened as she asked this. "Yep! Florent L'Belle's!"

~ Highway in Annapolis, Maryland, U.S.A. ~

"Oh, I'm fine!" Nick replied. "Not the first time I've been shot at! Probably not the last either!"

~ Boat to Japan ~

Composing herself, Fiona stood up and reached into her bag, pulling out many alchemy books she had taken from the castle. Going through one, she found a passage on something called the Red Godstone. She recalled making such a stone during one of the many puzzles the Belli Castle, though it had been destroyed during a chase with Riccardo.

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

After getting a cup of chocolate pudding from the cafeteria, Marco returned to the book where Glossaryck would be, saying, "All right. Here's your pudding." The book the opened with Glossaryck looking up at Marco...

[​IMG]

"Ahhhh..." Glossaryck said as he opened his mouth wide open. "What are you doing?" a confused Marco asked. "You've got to feed me, of course. Pudding doesn't eat itself," Glossaryck replied as he once again opened his mouth wide while pointing to it, "Ahhh..." Disgusted, Marco then started feeding Glossaryck the pudding with a spoon. "It's... You got it all stuck in your beard..." Marco told Glossaryck as he fed him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Courthouse: Courtroom 4~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Osha?" Foggy wondered out loud at what happened. "If they could verify that the handwriting on that note truly is Florent L'Belle's, then the case is practically over. It'd be hard for Florent to explain himself," Matt whispered to his Pokémon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

As he was relaxing in his office while listening to the radio, Al Maulim heard the Radio DJ in the radio say, "And for the next hour, we're gonna be playing some of the greatest hits fom the '70s, so sit back, and enjoy some of the grooviest songs of the disco era." As Al Mualim listened, he once again started to reminisce about his past...

~December 31, 1977 - Disco Club~

[​IMG][​IMG]

It was New Year's Eve in Tokyo, with many in the city celebrating the arrival of the new year. Al Mualim and Galuf decided to celebrate by visiting a local disco club, where the two were sitting in a table, enjoying their drinks as they watched other people dancing to disco music under a mirror ball. "So, how are you enjoying your time at Nintendo High," Galuf asked Al Mualim. "Well, I certainly am enjoying it," Al Mualim replied, "I'm grateful to Peppy's father for giving me the opportunity to be a teacher at the very school I attended." "And all it took to convince you was continuing another two years at TU to get your Master's Degree," Galuf said, "I gotta say, Al Mualim, you are one stubborn son of a b****." The two then had a good laugh as they continued drinking. As Galuf looked around, he spotted Dolores Umbridge sitting by herself at a table on the other side of the club, watching him and Al Mualim...

[​IMG]

"Hey, isn't that...?" Galuf asked Al Mualim as the two saw Umbridge, both recognizing her. "It is," Al Mualim replied. "You wanna go talk to her?" Galuf asked. "I should," Al Mualim replied as he got up from his seat and walked over to Umbridge.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

As Judy got closer to the burglars' car, the same burglar who tried to shoot her shot the tires of the police cars chasing them, causing them to deflate and forcing the police officers to stop at the side of the highway. "Oh no," Judy said as she watched what happened, "Looks like it's up to us!" As she sped her motorcycle and got it even closer to the burglars' car. "Nick, I need you to listen and do exactly as I say," Judy told Nick, "When I say 'now', you take over my motorcycle while I jump on the burglars' car. Okay?"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As students from both Clara's and Ms Frizzle's classes were exploring the Pokémon Village, Sammy approached Bonnie, Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak, asking them, "Hey guys... have you seen Rini around? I can't seem to find her anywhere." "Uhhh..." all three reponded, not sure what to tell Sammy after Rini asked them to cover for her. But before either one of them could give an actual response, Jigglypuff hopped onto a boulder right next to them...

[​IMG]

"Jiggly!" Jigglypuff happily said as it started to sing the following song:

As Jigglypuff continued to sing, those listening to Jigglypuff's song began to feel drowsy. "Why do I feel so... sleepy?" Darwin wondered out loud as he and the others in the area yawned and fell asleep.

~Pokémon Village, Kalos Region, France (Again)~

[​IMG]

"Interesting..." Clara commented as she observed the creature, "I don't believe I've ever seen or read about a creature such as yourself, little guy. Are you a new Pokémon?" Just then, Clara heard Jigglypuff's singing, and began to feel sleepy. "What's... going... on?" Clara asked as she fell to the ground and slept.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Pokémon Village, Kalos Region, France (Again x2)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"The sunset looks beautiful from here," Penny commented as she saw the sun beginning to set over a hill far from the Pokémon Village, "So romantic..." "Y-yeah... it sure is, Penny," Gumball replied as he watched the sunset with her. As the two then began to hold hands, Gumball began to feel like he and Penny were floating in space. As the two looked at each other, Gumball and Penny were about to share a kiss until both heard Jigglypuff's singing. "H-hey, Penny... do you feel sleepy?" a drowsy Gumball asked. "Y-yeah, I do..." Penny replied as both fell on the ground, and slept.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Pokémon Village, Kalos Region, France - Cave~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Are you sure about this?" Mewtwo asked. "Of course!" Rini replied, "Besides, you haven't seen him in two months, Mewtwo. Discord's your friend, I'm sure he'll wanna talk to you. And don't worry about me, I'll just text Auntie Ikuko that I'm hanging out with my friends." Sighing, Mewtwo said, "Fine. We'll try to speak with Discord."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Lavos' Resting Place~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Shay watched as the force field protecting him dissolved the Summoned Swords aimed for his feet, leaving him unharmed. Starlight Glimmer rapidly spun her scythe to protect herself from the bullets Vergil sent towards her, while also blocking another attack by Savage's pike. And as Johnny Cage appeared and battled Tanya, Jadeite took over for Tanya in battling Vergil, continuously sending bolts of lightning towards him. After a few minutes of fighting, Jadeite said, "Now this is getting rather boring." "I agree," Shay responded, "We already acquired what we came here for. I think it's time we left. Starlight?" "Yeah, yeah, I'm on it," Glimmer replied to Shay as she kicked Savage to send him rolling back a bit. Once she was free, Starlight used her magic to fog the place. "Alright, Jadeite. Now!" Shay ordered. Jadeite then proceeded to grab Shay, Starlight Glimmer, and Tanya, and teleported them all out of the area. Once the fog cleared up, Savage saw that the four had disappeared, angrily throwing his pike on the ground, telling Vergil, "Mother Talzin will not like this." "Will not like what?" Talzin's familiar voice asked behind Savage and Vergil...

[​IMG]

"Mother Talzin!" Savage said as he knelt down, "Forgive me, but we failed to acquire Lavos. The Crystal Order took it from Shinnok before we could!" "Crystal Order?" Talzin replied, "Then this may have not been a total loss after all." Noticing Johnny Cage, Talzin asked Vergil, "Tell me, Vergil... who is this man?"

Last edited: May 1, 2016
  6. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Nintendo High: Girls Bathroom~

"Yes, see it was a much better option than bulky, heavy-ass armor that would weigh everyone down in the long run. Now..after school and after your club stuff, everyone will board one of our personal buses. This bus will take you to my home that way you all can be dressed and properly equipped before you run off at night. Anyone have any questions?" Kai explained leaning against a wall before Samus spoke up. "Yeah...what if we all have homework to do?" Kai tapped her chin with her finger as she shrugged. "I guess get your homework done before night comes around?"

~Crystal Order HQ~

"Tell Lash and our follower that I will be coming to assist in dealing with Shadow Mario myself, that...thing is my responsibility after all, and if it has the same will as Mario himself..then they will be in trouble." Astral calmly explained as it took precautionary measures, its delicate mind making calculations.

~Tokyo Graveyard: Encounter with a Dead Man~

Vexen immediatly summoned his shield, the elder member of the group reconizing the voice as he said. "It's you...what S-Type is controlling the body?" The Red Testament just looked at Vexen before merely chuckling. "S-Type...I'm not an S-Type." Dr. Crygor started to scan the Red Testament with his visor before the information readout came up as "Unknown." The cyborg soon responded. "He's right...he didn't come up as an S-Type at all, I don't even know what he is." Gordon however pulled out a seemingly normal crowbar before pulling off his labcoat to reveal orange armor right underneath it. The Red Testament raised an eye at that before asking. "You pull out a crowbar and a shield and yet I didn't even do anything, even Shion wouldn't do something like that..." E. Gadd adjusted his glasses before pulling out what appeared to be a Gameboy and raised it up, on the screen was what appeared to be a cartooish-looking heart. "All we know is that you're treading on an area that is unnatural."

"Unnatural...is that what you really think considering the creatures that run around here, or even the people who take pride in destruction and misery. In order to save this world...everything has to be in the right place." Of course the vaugeness of what he said made Gordon rush at him with the crowbar in an attempt to strike him down, however the Testament quickly sped in and kicked the Crowbar away from him only to have an energy blade burst out of his hand and impaled Gordon in the chest. The other members gasped as the Red Testament calmly said. "I am sorry this had to be done...but you wouldn't have understood it."

~Nintendo High: Cafeteria~

Bowser crossed his arms grunting in thought. "I'm starting to question exactly who you two were talking to before you got those things." Luigi looked at Bowser sighing. "It was some green-haired woman with long hair, her eyes as gold as this Lockseed on the table and she just popped out of nowhere." Knuckles' purple eyes shot openI before he said. "Hang on, I think Espio was telling me about someone with that description and how he made a delivery run to her house." Everyone turned their heads towards the red echidna before he said. "All I know is that apparently she's a strange person and easily a capable fighter, otherwise I got nothing." Vert finally said with a sigh. "Maybe we should just sit down and eat instead of trying to figure out exactly what this is." And so with that everyone started to eat with Rosalina staring at the Lockseeds thinking to herself.​

7. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Hikaru's Home-

Belt watched as Hikaru worked on a design she had in her notebook, something she had in mind while waiting for Hina to come by. He changed his screen into a smiley emotion, seeing her do something she's good at.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Takeru & Belle-

"So, um, I was walking when I came by here and was wondering by seeing all the books, do you know anything about Musashi, Robin Hood, Thomas Edison, Issac Newton, or Ludwig Beethoven." Takeru said, trying not to sound weird. Belle smiled, "Oh, yes. A lot about them." As she went off, going to find the history book she had and talking the histories of each person mentioned, Takeru glared at the Edison Eyecon, whispering to it, "Why did you go off on your own to this girl?"

"Cause if you're going to be Ghost and collect the Heroic Eyecons, you'll need to know who each was in their lives." The Eyecon said, looking at him. "This girl is smart and knows a lot so she can help you." Hitting him in the forehead, the Eyecon continued. "Also, I like she wears a bit of yellow." 'Huh?' Takeru thought, before pretending to still listen to her as he hid the Eyecon.

"Why do you ask?" Belle asked, looking at him. Takeru looked innocent as he said, "I was wanting someone to help me with a few historical figures."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Library-

Philip examined the Lockseeds that Harry and Ron used in their Drivers while Hermione wrote down notes for her classes. Harry leaned back and relaxed, rubbing Riolu's head while Ron just smiled as Mew rubbed against him.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Cafeteria-

Namine sat back and looked at everyone, holding her sketchbook. She looked at everyone who was sitting or eating, Namine sighed and held her sketchbook. She looked over to Kira and her team, sketching. Seiya, Taiki, and Yaten talked with each other while the ToQgers were finished eating and talked with each other. Ryotaro sighed as Minato tried to eat his lunch, Koyomi looked at Namine. The Scouts talked with each other, wondering what the rest of the day will bring.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokaigers-

Finishing their food, Don sighed in relief. Gai smiled as Luka held Ahim, the two of them smiling as they sat and waited for the school day to end. Gai stretched and looked at Marvelous for his opinion.

-Cafeteria-

Hina smiled, talking with Billy about her classes at the university. Eiji smiled, while Sirius just ate his food. Thomas looked for his brother and Kimberly, sighing as he took off his bandanna though Fang messed up his hair before going to find Vanille. Setsuna ate her lunch and pondered what Hotaru was doing at the elementary school. Dante stretched.

[​IMG]

-Shijima Apartment-

Making himself some lunch, Go sat at the table and ate his lunch while looking out the window. He smiled, wondering how Kiriko was doing at the police station.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle: Dining Hall-

Elsa and Anna ate their food when Elsa finished. "That was delicious, please make sure to thank that assistant for helping make such a wonderful meal." Elsa said, smiling as she looked at Demande and Saphir.

8. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Vergil~

Vergil looked to Mother Talzin and to the person in question. "A question I myself wish to know the answer as much as yourself, this man just appeared in the fight, it seems this man knows one of the members of the Order." Vergil stated, not bothering to kneel before her like Savage had done so.

"I shall admit, our original task ended in failure but we gained information of a bigger plot as it is certain they have a plan for Lavos, They even gave away names we can use to our advantage. They do not know you are our benefactor either, for all they know, myself and Savage are but hired men." Vergil finished.

~Marvelous~

Marvelous looked. "It was good." he said as he set the food down.

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG]

"Yes, my lord," Hive replied as he bowed down, and turned to walk away. But just as he did, Hive noticed Rassilon approaching him and Astral...

[​IMG]

"Rassilon... how can we be of acquaintance?" Hive asked the Crystal Order's No. 3 in command. "I come with very good news," Rassilon replied as he handed Hive a black crystal, "The Death Star has returned to its rightful place." Observing the crystal in his hand, Hive was happy to see Lavos returned to the S-types, telling the crystal that was Lavos, "Lavos, my old friend... it's been a while." Turning his attention back to Rassilon, Hive asked, "And what of your brave followers who acquired Lavos?" "One of them is currently undergoing surgery for an injury," Rassilon replied, "But overall, they were proud of their work." "Excellent," Hive said, "Al Mualim's vision of a new world order is approaching fast. I'm happy to see that over two decades of fighting is about to pay off."

[​IMG][​IMG]

"So... you said Star is going through... mewberty?" Glossaryck asked as he was chewing and burping. "How do I make it stop?" Marco questioned as he continued feeding Glossaryck pudding. "Well, can't stop it," Glossaryck replied with his mouth full. "That's not an option," Marco said. "It'll all be over soon," Glossaryck replied as he slathered the pudding on his beard, "Star should be back to normal by, uh... sometime after school. Or she won't." "She won't what?" Marco asked. "Be back to normal," Glossaryck replied, "Unless some powerful magic is able to change her back." "That's it? Th-There's nothing I, a non-magical person, can do?" Marco asked. Instead of giving an answer, Glossaryck once again pointed to his wide open mouth, saying, "Ahhh..." "It's empty. You ate it all," Marco replied as he noticed the cup of pudding he was feeding Glossaryck was empty. "Scrrrrape the sides!" Glossaryck ordered Marco. An annoyed Marco then did as Glossaryck asked, scraping the sides of the pudding cup and feeding Glossaryck, telling him, "Now talk." "Look, kid, nature is like a runaway dump truck – hot, fast, and full of garbage," Glossaryck replied. "What?" a confused Marco asked. "Nature cannot be stopped. That is all," Glossaryck replied. "There has to be more you can tell me than that!" Marco pleaded. "Of course there is. But then, you're out of pudding," Glossaryck replied as he laughed and went back inside Star's book, closing itself. "Thanks for nothing," Marco groaned, "Hang in there, Star... I'll find a way to help you..."

~Arendelle - Dining Hall~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"I'll be sure to pass on the compliments to Nephrite," Demande replied to Elsa as he finished his food as well, "Speaking of which, I think it's time my brother and I went back to Copenhagen. Saphir, will you please go get Nephrite?" "Of course, brother," Saphir replied as he got up from his seat and went to get Nephrite. "Sure you can't stay a little bit longer?" Hans asked. "I'm truly sorry, Hans, but Saphir and I are on a tight schedule," Demande replied, "But as promised, we'll be sure to come and pick you all up tomorrow on my ship for the trip to America."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Lavos' Resting Place~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Forget about the Crystal Order and Lavos for now," Talzin ordered Savage and Vergil as she focused on Johnny Cage, "I wonder... where is Shinnok? I would have expected to see the fake god by now." "He escaped during our fight with the Crystal Order," Savage told Talzin.

~Flashback: December 31, 1977 - Disco Club~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Dolores," Al Mualim greeted Umbridge as he sat across from her. "Al Mualim," Umbridge greeted him back. "I haven't seen you since we graduated," Al Mualim commented, "How have you been?" "Fine," Umbridge replied, "I'm now working at the Japanese Ministry of Finance." "Oh, and how is that like?" Al Mualim asked. "Too many numbers," Umbridge joked, "What about you? Are you finally working at Nintendo High?" "You read my mind," Al Mualim said with a smile, "I'm teaching History. But, even though it's only been a few months since starting, my supervisor is really impressed, and says I might be promoted to principal sooner than I expected." "Supervisor? You mean Peppy's father?" Umbridge asked. "Yes," Al Mualim replied with a nod. "Must be great place to work," Umbridge commented, "Though I'll be honest... I missed you." "So did I," Al Mualim replied, "Things changed so quickly after graduating. For the both of us." "Can we ever go back to the way things were before?" Umbridge asked. After thinking it through, Al Mualim replied, "It's New Year's Eve. Let's both make a resolution for the new year. I say we both try to start over. What do you think?" "I'll... try," Umbridge answered.

Last edited: May 4, 2016
  10. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Pokemon Village ~

Mabel watched Clara fall asleep, before she too fell into a doze. The creature joined her.

At another part of the area, Dipper was also fast asleep.

~ Lavos' Resting Place ~

"My name's Johnny Cage. I'm an actor." Johnny Cage told Talzin. "But that's not important right now." He pointed to the tunnel where Shinnok, Quan Chi and Cassie had run into. "Shinnok went that way, and my daughter Cassie went after him! Sorry to cut this introduction short, but I gotta get to her before that monster kills her!" As he ran toward the tunnel, he called back. "I'll give you three an autograph later!"

~ ??? ~

Shinnok stopped and stared at the sight before him. A large pillar of red aura rose from the center of the room, breaking through the ceiling. He was impressed with its otherworldly glow, and even more, the power radiating from it.

"Quan Chi, stand guard." He told his follower.

As the sorceror did so, Shinnok held his new amulet and stepped into the aura pillar. "This is...incredible!" He exclaimed, amazed at the power surging through his body. "Yes! This is it! It's all come into place!"

The red glow that once covered his body was now a strong energy that filled the room.

"Hey!!" A voice called out!

"Ah." Shinnok spoke as he saw the source of the voice. "Cassandra Cage. Quite brave of you to have followed me here! And yet, quite foolish! Look before you, as I reclaim my status as a god!"

"Got it!" Nick answered. The plan was risky, dangerous and crazy. But years of knowing Judy was enough for Nick to know she could pull it off.

~ Nintendo High: Girls Bathroom ~

"No questions here." Sammy said, with Amy nodding and adding. "Yeah, I think we get the plan!"

11. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Nintendo High: Girls Bathroom~

"Good, now all of you can run off and chow down with your friends...that is if there's still time." Kai explained before everyone else had started to leave. She soon leaned back and closed her eyes in thought, her mind relaxing before she felt tapping alongside her head. She slowly opened her blue eyes to see C.C. standing there waiting on something. Kai soon looked at her in confusion. "What?" C.C. soon raised her hand out. "I need the keys to the bus. Since you're going with Kairi I don't believe you will need those." Kai slowly nodded before pulling out a set of keys from her bag and handed it to the green-haired woman. "Here you go, the keys to the bus." And with that C.C., Cynthia, and Zone-Tan left the bathroom leaving Kai alone before she too left carrying her bag.

~Crystal Order HQ~

"Yes, it's been a long while...but the vision is almost nigh." Astral calmly remarked as it gently took the crystal containing Lavos within. "Tell those who secured this S-Type that they will not go without praise from myself in regards to collecting this specimen...but for now, they should rest." It soon handed the crystal back to Hive as it looked up. "But even as the crystal shines in the light, there will still be some resistance after we take things into our hands...but that won't be as much of a problem."

~Nintendo High: Cafeteria~

"Hey Sora..." Kairi started as she carefully thought about how to explain this. "Is it alright if I came over with a friend of mine, she want to meet you guys face to face." The redhead soon sighed mentally before leaning back a bit, her mind having blanked the whole thing between Mario and Co out.​

12. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Takeru & Belle-

Hearing their stomachs grumble, Takeru smiled nervously. "So, wanna get something to eat?" "Sure." Belle said, standing. They walked out and Belle looked away. Takeru looked at her and looked to see the Taco Bell where Gaston was dining with his friends. "If you want, tell me what you would like to eat and drink. I'll get it for you so if you don't have to deal with whose in there. I got money." Takeru said. Belle said, "Well, be careful about Gaston." Takeru nodded, and went into the restaurant.

-Teacher's Table-

"Where's Ankh?" Hina asked, looking at Eiji. Eiji thought for himself, "I think he's at his usual spot. Want me to go with you?" "Does that guy do anything but sit and eat ice cream?" Thomas asked.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gokaigers-

"Don-san and I tried our best to make it great!"
    Gai said, smiling. Luka looked at Marvelous and asked, "Know where Joe went? Not like him to miss out on lunch like that."

[​IMG]

-Farron House-

Lighting walked out on the patio of the home she shared with her little sister. She sipped her drink a bit and took a breath, wondering how her sister was doing at the school. Lighting thought of Snow, her sister's boyfriend and sighed.

[​IMG]

-Shijima Apartment-

Go stood on the balcony of his sister's apartment and looked out at the view in front of him. He just smiled, hoping to be able to protect this incredible view.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle-

"Well, will you all excuse me?" Elsa said, getting up. She walked up to a special room that only her and a few maids knew. She stepped into the room and saw the occupant. Jecht looked at her, "What's up? Worried about something?" "I blessed Anna's marriage to Hans, but I don't know." Elsa said, "I'm still worried about Hans and not sure if he's a good man for her."

Jecht looked at her worried look and patted her head. Elsa looked at him, having cared of him since his sudden appearance. Cause of her duties as queen, Elsa had a few maid assigned to watch over him.

13. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Vergil~

"An actor?" Vergil said in a dry tone as Johnny went after his daughter. "As much as he is a fool, I cannot condemn his resolve." Vergil stated, placing his hands upon Yamato's hilt. "So, what is our next move?" vergil questioned.

~Albert~

Albert listened to the words of the brave soldiers who retrieved Lavos and the explanation of what occurred. "Really, a man wearing a blue coat and had white hair awaited you and used a katana?" Albert inquired and Shay told him. "That my boy, was likely one of the Sons of Sparda." Albert said and when questioned who eh was, Albert sat in a chair, hands on his cane.

"There was once a demon named Sparda who awoke to the sense of justice and fought the entire legions of Hell to protect the world of humans, I've met some lesser demons in our world who all know Sparda as a traitor but to the humans, he's known as the Legendary Dark Knight... the city of Fortuna is a prime example as the people there worship him, almost like a god, but throughout the Demon World, there is a moniker called the Sons of Sparda, one is clothed in red while the other is blue, there are few who tell the tale about them because they get pretty much slain." Albert breathed.

"You must exercise caution especially around one of Sparda's children, they are beyond human from what the tales say, if anything young Master Shay, you should consider yourself fortunate your foe only severed the tendons in your hand, if he were more serious, he would of likely ended your life on this Earth." Albert cautioned.

14. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Taco Bell~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Xehanort and the others ate their lunch while listening to Gaston and Trixie complain about their classes (as usual), Xehanort noticed a a certain figure looking at him on the other side of the restaurant outside...

[​IMG]

'Lash?' Xehanort wondered to himself, recognizing the figure. As he watched the S-type walk towards the back of the building, Xehanort said, "If you'll excuse me, guys, I just need to go take care of something quick." "Umm, okay..." Sunset Shimmer replied as she watched Xehanort leave the restaurant, not sure what he wanted to do. "What's with him?" Gaston asked, with Trixie and Vanitas both shrugging in response. Passing by Belle as he exited the restaurant, Xehanort went all the way around Taco Bell, and found Lash in the back, leaning against a dumpster with his arms crossed. "Xehanort," Lash greeted Xehanort. "Lash? What are you doing here?" Xehanort quietly questioned the S-type as he approached him, making sure no one was watching them. "I won't be long," Lash replied, "But the Crystal Order needs your help in vanquishing a certain enemy." "And who might this enemy be?" Xehanort asked, with Lash quietly whispering to Xehanort what he was ordered to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

"Alright... NOW!" Judy yelled as she jumped from her motorcycle onto the roof of the burglars' car, confident that Nick was able to do as she asked. "Woah!" Judy cried as she held on tight to the car roof while the driver tried to get rid of the rabbit by shaking her off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Lavos' Resting Place~~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hmm... follow the actor," Mother Talzin told Vergil and Savage, "I am curious as to what Shinnok is up to now that he no longer has Lavos. Even without Lavos, Shinnok could still pose a threat." "Yes, Mother Talzin," Savage replied as he nodded, grabbing his pike, and heading towards the tunnel that Johnny Cage ran into.

~Arendelle~

[​IMG]

As Prince Demande was waiting outside his limo for Saphir and Nephrite, he noticed Hans and Olaf approaching him...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey," Olaf greeted Demande, "Hans told me about your plan for Castelia City. It's a shame you have to go away so soon. But I'm glad we'll be seeing you again tomorrow." "Heh, the feeling's mutual, my snowy friend," Demande replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School - Cafeteria~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Umm, sure. I don't see why not," Sora replied, "I'll probably be busy most of the time, what with Biology homework... and then there's English, which I'm not sure if we'll have homework for, but we are supposed to be starting with a new book to read, so I'm most likely gonna be busy with that as well. But your friend can play with my PS3 if she wants."

~Crystal Order HQ~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Well, I'd consider myself 'beyond human' as well, hehe," Starlight Glimmer, the non-human in Shay's little 'group', joked as Albert mentioned Sparda's children as being 'beyond human.' "Still, I think Jadeite and Tanya held their own pretty well against him," Shay commented as he was lying in a bed with a cast covering his wound after a quick surgery was performed on it. "You're too kind, Shay," Jadeite replied.

[​IMG]

~December 31, 1977 - Disco Club~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Al Mualim and Umbridge were waiting for the countdown to the new year, the disco club they were in started playing the following song:

"Oh, I love this song," Umbridge commented, "Never could stop listening to it after watching 'Saturday Night Fever.'" Smiling, Al Mualim got up and extended his hand towards her, asking, "Want to dance?" Blushing, Umbridge asked, "Us? Together?" Al Mualim silently nodded in reply, with Umbridge saying, "Alright then." The two then went over to the dance floor, joining the other people who were dancing under the mirror ball. Al Mualim and Umbridge then started to dance together, with the two rolling their arms then pointing a hand to the ceiling while moving their hips, and then alternating to the other hand. "Al Mualim, you lucky b*****d..." Galuf said to himself as he watched Al Mualim dance with Umbridge from his table...

[​IMG]

As the song was nearing its end, with Al Mualim and Umbridge now dancing a slow dance, the club's DJ announced, "Attention to all the groovy gentlemen and foxy ladies joining us tonight on this great New Year's Eve. 1978 is coming up in 15 seconds. So let's start counting down." Many in the club then started to cheer as they started counting down. "Happy New Year, Al Mualim," Umbridge told Al Mualim as she continued dancing with him. "Happy New Year to you as well, my dear," Al Mualim replied. "... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" the people in the club cheered as they counted down to the start of 1978. Once the countdown ended, Al Mualim and Umbridge shared an intimate kiss as they continued dancing while everyone else in the club cheered as balloons and confetti were being dropped from the ceiling.

As the song Al Mualim was listening to in the radio concluded, he received a text message from Haytham Kenway, who informed him that Lavos was successfully recovered, and that the plan to vanquish Shadow Mario was moving ahead. 'Excellent... everything is going as planned,' Al Mualim thought to himself.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once Jigglypuff finished singing, it noticed that everyone that listened to its song fell asleep. Disappointed, Jigglypuff inflated its body, and madly said, "JIGGLYPUFF!" Jigglypuff then took out the green end of its 'microphone', revealing it to actually be a marker.

Going all around the Pokémon Village, Jigglypuff started drawing on the face of every single individual (including Pokémon) who was asleep. "Hmph!" Jigglypuff grunted as it left the Pokémon Village, walking towards a hill. Meanwhile, Rini was heading back to join her group after meeting with Mewtwo, only to be surprised by noticing everyone asleep with their faces drawn with a marker...

[​IMG]

"What the...?" a confused Rini wondered out loud. As those who were asleep started to wake up, many of them were surprised to see each other's faces drawn on, but laughed it off. "Heh, Darwin, your face looks ridiculous," Riley laughed as she took a picture of Darwin's face after Jigglypuff drew on it, showing it to him. "Y-yeah, that is funny," Darwin replied as he laughed as well. "Rini, there you are!" Bonnie greeted her friend as she was wiping the marker stain from her face. "Where have you been?" Sweetie Belle asked. "Well, I was just checking out a nearby cave. Thought I'd find something interesting there. Turns out, it was just a boring empty old cave," Rini replied, giving a half-truth of what really happened, "But... what happened to you guys?" "A Jigglypuff appeared and sang," Pipsqueak answered, "Which put us all to sleep." "I see," Rini commented, "Guess I was lucky."

15. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Pokemon Village ~

Mabel and Dipper woke up to find their faces drawn on in marker. While Mabel laughed about the whole thing, Dipper was less than amused.

Mabel's attention went back to the strange creature, who was still sleeping. "Aww. You're cute." She cooed, picking it up. "i'm gonna call you Squishies!" She quickly put the creature in her backpack and went to join the others.

~ ??? ~

The burst of energy knocked Cassie to the floor, and she looked up at Shinnok. His body was now fully enveloped in a blood red energy, and began to undergo a slow, grotesque transformation...

~ Cafeteria ~

As Dan, Chris and Elise went over to their usual spot, Dan saw the imposter sitting where he usually sat. The imposter immediately smiled upon seeing his counterpart.

"Oh! Hello!" He greeted cheerfully, causing Dan to scowl. "Nice to see you again, Not-Dan."

Dan growled as his face began to turn a violent red. "I AM DAN!!!!" He screamed in rage, pointing at his copycat!

~ Crystal Order HQ ~

"It is fortunate you didn't lose your hand." Tanya spoke, looking at the cast. "I admit I was worried he had severed it."

Nick immediately took control of the motorcycle and tried his best to keep up the the car Judy was hanging on to.

~ Courtroom 4 ~

"Did I hear correctly?!" The judge exclaimed. "The witness wrote a note wanting to meet the victim?! Mr. L'Belle, explain yourself!!"

Florent scoffed. "This is..." He paused. "...Well, it means nothing! So what if I met him?! You STILL have no proof that I killed him!" Payne nodded. "That's right!" The prosecutor said. "The defense has added nothing to him argument!"

Phoenix shook his head. "But I have! We know that Mr. L'Belle met with the victim." He pointed out. "As such, I demand he testify about the meeting!"

After thinking, the judge nodded. "I agree. Mr. L'Belle, please tell us about this meeting." "Ugh. Fine! But you won't find anything!" Florent snapped.

Florent frowned. "I went to the meeting that night, I'll admit that."

"Mr. White and I had a little talk. He wasn't able to loan me the money I wanted, so we scheduled another meeting!"

Clearly bothered, he began fiddling with the flower on his suit. "We talked, and that was all!"

Then he smirked. "See? Nothing happened! Good luck finding anything incriminating!"

16. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Taco Bell-

Belle wondered who it was that Xehanort was following and noticed something on the other side of her. She knelt down and picked up a eye-shaped object, she looked at the sticker on the top. "Specter?" She wondered, putting it in her pocket. She entered the restuarunt, walking up to Takeru. He looked at her, "Oh, hi there, Belle." "Hey, Takeru." Belle said, looking at him. "There's something I want to show you." "Okay, how bout later?" Takeru said, giving her the cup for her drink.

Belle nodded, going to the drink machine and poured herself a Brisk Iced Tea and Takeru got a Sierra Mist. Hearing a worker call his name, Takeru said, "That would be our food. Find a place to sit." Belle nodded and went to find a table to sit while Takeru got the food.

-Cafeteria: Teacher's Table-

The teachers heard Dan shout at his doppelganger. Dante looked confused, "Okay....?" Setsuna just sipped her drink and grabbed a piece of the omelette that Michiru made for her with her chopsticks. Billy finished up his food while Dante gulped his soda can, sighing in a relief with a belch. Yami just ate his food.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Eiji and Hina-

"Ankh-kun, where are you?" Eiji asked, heading to where Ankh was resting. Walking to a tree, Hina began to use her strange strength to shake the tree as she guessed the blond haired Greeed in it.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Arendelle-

"I'm heading out on another political venture in a few days."
    Elsa said, looking at Jecht. "You sure you don't want me to arrange a ship to take you back to Japan?" "I doubt that my kid will want to see me." Jecht said, sitting back. Elsa looked at him, "Okay, but behave yourself while I'm gone."

17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Courthouse: Courtroom 4~

[​IMG][​IMG]

'Lying as usual,' Matt Murdock thought to himself as he sensed Florent L'Belle's heartbeat. "I'm curious to see how Wright will nail it," Matt whispered to Foggy. "Osha..." Foggy concurred while he nodded in reply.

~Taco Bell~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Ah, there you are, Xehanort," Gaston greeted Xehanort as he returned. "Where have you been?" Trixie asked. "It was nothing," Xehanort replied as he sat back with his group, "Thought I saw Eraqus outside, and figured I'd ask him about what we would be doing today, but it ended up being a total stranger. So, false alarm."

[​IMG]

As the Nintendo High School principal was looking through his desk's drawer for a form he needed to have filled out by the end of the day, he found a ring box. Grabbing it, Al Mualim opened it, and found an engagement ring inside, one he bought so many years ago...

~May 1987: Jewelry Store~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Do you think she'll like it?" Al Mualim asked Eraqus as he showed him an engagement ring that he bought. "It looks amazing, Al Mualim," Eraqus replied, "I'm sure Dolores will love it." "Thank you, my friend," Al Mualim thanked Eraqus as the two exited the jewelry store. "How do you wish to propose to her?" Eraqus asked. "I am going to be having dinner at her place Friday night. Seems to me like the perfect time to do it," Al Mualim replied. "Well, I'm sure she'll say yes," Eraqus told Al Mualim, "Can't wait for you to tell me how it turns out."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Okay, everyone, time to go back home," Ms. Frizzle announced to the students as she went back to her bus. "You heard her, kids, back in the bus," Clara added as the students returned to the bus one by one.

[​IMG]

As the burglars' car continued going left and right to try and shake Judy off from the roof, the rabbit continued holding on, telling herself, "It's times like this I wish the chief would let me carry a gun." While she didn't have a gun, she did have pepper spray, which she grabbed from her belt. As Judy inched closer to the driver's side of the car, the driver pointed his gun towards her while driving, trying to shoot her. But Judy managed to kick the gun away, and once she was close enough, she was able to pepper spray the driver in his eyes quick. After doing that, Judy jumped towards Nick and her motorcycle, landing behind Nick as she watched the burglar's car veer off the road and crash into a tree. "Alright Nick, let's see if they're ready to turn themselves in," Judy told her friend.

18. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Crystal Order: Infirmary~

Albert gave a small laugh at their confidence. "That depends young ones, if you used all of your power against him, I do not doubt a Son of Sparda would be so easy to contend with, but we shall wait and see, the Sons of Sparda are mostly associated with demons, of course, I do not know how far the demon's hierarchy extends as I tend to delve more into the dark magic that people fear, while you were away, we've recently acquired this." Albert put down a picture and pushed it forward.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...(Ghost).jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160110121736 - Image

"This was recently excavated and we here at the order were very fortunate enough to claim it." Albert said and one of them asked what it was. "Who knows? There are things in this world that we haven't begun to understand, but I can tell this much, it's not of this world."

~Ankh~

Ankh fell out of the tree with a groan."What now woman?" Ankh asked in irritation.

19. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Pokemon Village ~

Dipper and Mabel boarded the bus. Mabel smiled to herself as she thought of her new friend resting in her backpack.

~ ??? ~

Recovering from being knocked down, Cassie looked up to see Shinnok's transformation had completed, and he now looked...different.

Nick nodded and parked the motorcycle near the crashed car. "They're all yours, Officer!" Nick said.

20. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Taco Bell-

Belle smiled as Takeru ate the beefy 5-layer burrito, she ate the soft taco that Takeru ordered for her. Takeru took a quick sip of his drink to wash down the burrito and took a breath in relief. He looked at Belle, "Would you like to come to my family temple after you're done with school for the day?" "I would like that." Belle said, smiling at him. Takeru smiled, "Great, here's the address. Later." He waved as he left, taking his drink. Belle waved and got up, taking a look at the strange object she found.

She got up and left the restaurant, tossing all the trash and heading out.

-Teacher's Table-

Getting up, Yami bowed and went to his classroom. Dante yawned and went with Billy, Setsuna waved at everyone and went to Sully's classroom. Fang stretched and went to the gym.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-OOO Trio-

Picking up Ankh by his collar, Hina smiled innocently at Eiji. "I'll handle Ankh for the rest of the day. Here's the address where you and your friends and meet me." "Bye, then." Eiji said, waving as Hina dragged the helpless Ankh to her apartment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.