RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Tokyo's Chinatown-

Aerith didn't say anything, trying to look brave and silently hoping that Carter would try to save her by following the instructions on the notes or she feared she wouldn't survive to see the flower shop again.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Courthouse-

Elsa held Anna as they watched the events after Aerith was captured, the two sisters wished that they were able to help find and save Aerith from whoever took her.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Near Building-

Nearing the building where Hiccup and Katniss were facing Vanitas, Ron looked around and rubbed his hair. "Mew, are you sure you know where we're going? This just seems like a wild chase." Mew looked at its trainer and curled its tail to him, having him look at his two Lockseeds. Ron looked at the two Orange Lockseeds and at his Sengoku Driver in his hands. Draco and Luna looked at him, wondering what he was doing, Luna looked with a rice ball in her mouth.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Narumi Detecive Agency-

After turning off the radio, Philip rubbed the tuft of fur on Vulpix's head and said, "How bout you wait a bit and Shotaro and I will take you home?" "Okay, Philip." Hermione smiled, holding her Pokemon.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tsukino Household-

"Coming!" Serena ran downstairs and into the family car, having her purse over her shoulder. "Bye, Luna!" Luna mewed and as soon as Serena closed the door, she sighed in relief. 'Finally.'

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Eddy's Home~

[​IMG]

As Eddy was alone in his room, taking a nap, the following silliness happened:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Rose's Home~

[​IMG]

Arriving outside Rose Tyler's home in his car, John Smith honked on his car to signal to Rose that he was here. "Coming!" Rose replied as she stepped out of her front door, and rushed towards the car...

[​IMG]

"Ready Miss Tyler?" John asked. "Ready, Mr. Smith," Rose replied as she got in the car, "So, where are we going?" "Oh, I know this great by the harbor. You'll love it," Smith replied as he drove off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Inside the Bus~

[​IMG]

As the Bus was flying over Japan, Skye was sitting alone, pondering the recent events in which she found out dark secrets involving her father. "You okay?" Shining Armor said as he approached Skye...

[​IMG]

"Yeah..." Skye replied, nodding. "Mind if I have a seat?" the pony asked, with Skye scooching over for the J.I.A. general to sit next to her. "How's the 0-8-4?" Skye asked. "It's secure. Don't worry about it," Shining Armor replied. "Right," Skye replied. "Look, if there's anything you want, we're here for you, Skye," Shining Armor told Skye. "Thanks, Shining," Skye replied, finally displaying a smile on her face. "May says we're landing soon," Alan said as he arrived to the area where Skye and Shining Armor were...

[​IMG]

"The Cavalry has spoken," Skye commented, referring to May by her nickname, 'The Cavalry'. "Don't... don't call her that," Shining Armor told Skye. "Why not? Didn't she get the nickname after shooting around 100 bad guys in Bahrain?" Skye asked, "Well, at least that's what I heard. And it's pretty badass. I don't see why she wouldn't like it." "That's not how it went down," Shining Armor replied as Alan leaned against a wall, and listened, "She didn't have a gun. None of us did. And it wasn't a rescue or an assault, or whatever the rumors say these days. We were the welcome wagon. And it went south." "How many..." Skye asked before being interrupted by the pony. "Plenty," the J.I.A. general instantly replied, "A civilian girl and a few of our guys were stuck inside a building, being held by the followers of this strange individual... or worshippers. We never found out." "May did," Skye wondered out loud, with Shining Armor nodding in reply. "She took it upon herself to get them out. Said she could fix the problem. So she went in, crossed off the enemy force. Didn't say how," Shining Armor continued. "Did she lose anyone in there?" Skye asked. "Herself," Shining Armor responded, "May used to be different. She was always quiet, she just... she was warm. Fearless in a different way, getting in trouble, pulling pranks, thought rules were meant to be broken. Sound familiar? But when she walked out of that building... it was like that part of her was gone. I tried to comfort her, but she wouldn't tell me what went down in there." "What did you say?" Skye asked. "I said the words I thought she needed to hear," Shining Armor replied. "It's why you want her on the plane... why you made her a part of this team... to see if that person is still in there somewhere," Skye guessed, with Shining Armor simply smiling in response.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Muppets Japan Theater~

[​IMG]

"Watching the show is all the help I believe the Muppets need," Jack replied before thinking of an idea, "Although, if you really want to help, there is one thing you can do. Operators will be sitting over at that balcony section right over there." Jack then pointed to a balcony section on the theater's left-side, very close to the stage, with all the seats containing a telephone in front of them. "Being a telethon, people will be calling to make donations," Sparrow continued, "And all the operators involved are strictly volunteers. So, the more volunteers helping take calls, the better it is for the Muppets. Sounds like a plan, savvy?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Tsukino Household~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Alrighty, everyone's got their seat belts fastened?" Kenji asked. "Yup," Rini replied while Sammy nodded. "Perfect," Ikuko said, "Next stop... the Muppet theater!" Kenji then started the car, and started driving away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Tokyo National Bank~

[​IMG]

Stepping out of his van, and watching as it drove away, Shan-Yu noticed the Tokyo National Bank building in front of him. Looking closely, Shan-Yu recognized a couple of his henchmen standing in different spots around the bank, ready for his signal to start the attack. Looking up, Shan-Yu noticed his S-type ally, Lash, standing at the roof of the bank...

[​IMG]

Nodding to the S-type, Lash nodded back to Shan-Yu. 'Perfect... everything's all set,' Shan-Yu thought to himself as he snapped his fingers. His henchmen then took out their AK-47 rifles, and marched into the bank with Shan-Yu. "NOBODY MOVE!" Shan-Yu yelled as he entered, with his henchmen shooting their rifles at the ceiling, causing everyone inside to scream in fear, "THIS PLACE IS BEING HIJACKED BY THE HUNS. DO AS YOU'RE TOLD, AND NO ONE GETS HURT!" "Freeze!" a security guard cried, pointing his gun at Shan-Yu. Looking at the security guard, Shan-Yu simply grinned. "I said fre-" the security guard cried before being hit by an energy blast from behind, disintegrating his chest and killing him. As the security officer's body collapsed, the killer was revealed to be Lash. "Perfect timing," Shan-Yu told the S-type, "Come let me show you the vault." Shan-Yu then led Lash to the back of the building while his henchmen were pointing their weapons at everyone in the bank to make sure no one got out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo's Chinatown - Crystal Order Hideout~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Feeling his phone vibrate, Shay took it out, reading a message that was sent to him. "How do you like that? Shan-Yu and Lash have already taken over the bank," Shay commented. "Then I suppose it's time I took the girl there," Jadeite replied as he carried Aerith and teleported away. "Poor girl..." Starlight Glimmer commented before shrugging, "Oh well. C'est la vie." "C'est la vie, indeed," Shay concurred as he crossed his arms, remembering how Chevalier used that same expression with him shortly before betraying the Japanese army in Iraq all those years ago.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo National Bank - Vault~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Shan-Yu and Lash were searching for the exact box they were looking for, they noticed Jadeite entering the vault while carrying Aerith...

[​IMG]

"This is the girl I heard about?" Lash asked. "Indeed," Shan-Yu replied as he approached Jadeite and Aerith. "Such a pretty thing," Shan-Yu commented as he placed his hand on Aerith's cheek, "Would certainly be a shame if I have no choice but to... cover you in blood, hehe..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Yzma's Penthouse - Secret Lab~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Now then, where was I?" Yzma questioned after Kronk fell into the trap door. "Look out below!" a voice yelled from above. Looking up, Yzma, Kuzco, and Pacha noticed Silver, his Chikorita, and Don riding on a Salamance that was descending towards them...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Aww yeah!" Kuzco cheered. "Guys, you found us!" Pacha added. "Of course we did, Pacha," Silver replied as his Salamance landed next to Pacha and Kuzco, "So looks like you two found the lab." "Chika!" Silver's Chikorita concurred. "Yeah, but Yzma's got the vial with the potion that can turn me back to human," Kuzco said. "Oh yes, and you'll never pry it from my hands!" Yzma threatened. "We'll see about that," Silver replied as he turned towards his Salamance, "Salamance, Hydro Pump her." Nodding, Salamnce blasted Yzma with a powerful Hydro Pump attack, sending a huge volume of water towards her, causing Yzma to be sent straight to the wall while almost drowning from all the water. Once Salamance ceased with its Hydro Pump attack, the wet Yzma slowly got up from the floor, coughing as she still held on to the vial Kuzco wanted with her left hand. "So, ready to give up the vial now?" Silver questioned. "Oh, you're so despicable!" Yzma angrily replied. "Chika!" Silver's Chikorita cried, noticing something on Yzma's right hand. "What is it, Chikorita?" Silver asked. However, he, along with Kuzco and Pacha noticed what Chikorita was looking at. There appeared to be some make-up on Yzma's right hand that was being washed away from the water from Salamance's attack. And as the make-up came off, it was revealed that on Yzma's right palm was the Crystal Order emblem, shocking Kuzco and the others. "I don't believe it..." a shocked Pacha commented. "No way... y-you were with the Crystal Order this whole time?" Kuzco questioned, still not believing what he was seeing. "Huh?" Yzma replied before noticing that the make-up on her right hand had come off, revealing her true colors, "Well, what can I say, Kuzco... I just couldn't resist the perks." Yzma then smashed a button on the wall, with the wall sliding open to reveal a pillar with three Pokeballs on top of it. Grabbing the Pokeballs, Yzma continued, "This ends now!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Building Rooftop~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The battle with Vanitas raged on, and Katniss figured that it was time to end it once and for all. "Let's team up!" Katniss cried as she locked her Lockseed into her Sonic Arrow and fired a powerful arrow shot towards Vanitas, trapping him in a peach-shaped sphere, where he was assaulted by multiple arrows firing in a row. Hiccup nodded, and followed with an attack by stabbing his Banaspear to the ground and initiating a Sparking attack (which involved a banana-shaped projection attacking Vanitas from under the ground). "PIKACHU!" Haymitch cried as he hit Vanitas with a Tunderbolt attack while Toothless hit Vanitas with a plasma blast. After taking the brunt of the attacks, it seemed that Vanitas, now lying on the floor, had been defeated. "Did we... win?" Hiccup questioned. Just then, Vanitas raised his legs, and acrobatically got back up on his feet, surprising his opponents, who returned to their defensive positions, ready for another attack by him. "Hmph, you win," Vanitas commented, "Consider yourselves on probation." Vanitas then teleported away from the scene, leaving Hiccup and Katniss both relieved and confused. "Probation? For what?" a confused Hiccup thought out loud before turning to face Katniss.

"Thanks, I owe ya," Hiccup told Katniss. "Don't mention it," Katniss replied. "But... why did you help me?" Hiccup asked, wondering what made Katniss go against what she told Ron and Sakura. "Truth is, this little guy led me to the battle," Katniss replied, kneeling down to pat Haymitch's head. "Pika!" Haymitch concurred. "Seeing what was happening, my conscience wouldn't feel right leaving you to get hurt," Katniss added, "I promised someone, two other Riders to be more specific, that I would only stick to protecting my home district... District 12. But after what just happened, I now realize... lives need saving wherever you are in the world. I guess you could say I've now realized that there's a lot more to being a Rider than I originally thought." Hearing what Katniss just said brought a smile to Hiccup, who figured that now was the perfect opportunity to ask Katniss to join Zordon. "Well, if you want, you can join me..." Hiccup replied, extending his hand to her, "Me and others like us. To protect those who can't defend themselves. To be part of a team. Whaddya say?" Thinking about it for a moment, Katniss looked at Haymitch as though she wanted to get an approval from him. "Pikachu," Haymitch said, nodding, wanting Katniss to accept Hiccup's offer. "Well, guess we have a deal," Katniss told Hiccup, shaking hands with him. "Perfect," Hiccup replied, "Allow me to teleport us to my team's HQ. I'll even introduce you to this really great guy." "Who?" Katniss asked. "Well, let's just say that he convinced me to embrace my identity as a Rider when I was full of doubts," Hiccup replied as he teleported himself, Katniss, Toothless, and Haymitch over to the Command Center.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Cooking Club Meeting~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After having judged everyone else's dishes (including Max's, which received mixed reception), Gordon Ramsay and the Swedish Chef arrived at Takeda's table. First trying out the 'Frîsk-Dee Fiishee-Fiishy', Ramsay and the Swedish Chef were both pretty impressed. "Very good," Gordon commented, "Very nice tangy flavor to it." The Swedish Chef nodded in agreement as the two moved on to Takeda's 'Sürstrømmin' Cøsrerool', which was positively received as well. "I reelly leeke-a vhet yuou deed vit zee-a cøsrerool," Swedish Chef told Takeda. "I couldn't agree more," Gordon Ramsay concurred, "Nice work." The duo then tried the final dish, Takeda's 'Pånkåkkør Witte Lingønberry Jåm... wît dee lémønee zestée un vanéella sugár'. "Su guod! Børk Børk Børk!" the Swedish Chef enthusiastically said after trying it out. "He's right," Chef Ramsay added, "Tasty and sweet, and not too sweet that it's inedible. Fantastic job, Takeda. You're free to go." "Time-a tu gu tu zee-a zeeter?" the Swedish Chef asked Gordon Ramsay. "Yes, I believe we should go right now, my friend," Gordon Ramsay replied as he and the Swedish Chef left the room, "Do me a favor Takeda... close the door on your way out."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Courthouse~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Catching the Philosopher's Stone in his hand, Inspector Lee gazed at it while listening to Harold's explanation. "Thank you," Lee replied, bowing down to Harold, "I promise to bring it back to you." "Yes... alright... thank you," Jenny said as she was speaking with someone on the phone, hanging up. "Who dat?" Carter asked, wondering who Officer Jenny was speaking with. "The man whose vault key Shan-Yu is after," Jenny replied, "Megumi Kitaniji. He's agreed to meet us shortly with the key." "Megumi Kita- wait a sec... ain't that da CEO of CAT?" Carter questioned. "Yup. It's him alright," Jenny answered. "I swear, if Shan-Yu kidnapped Aerith jus' for some rare-ass CAT pins, I'mma slap him into anotha nationality," Carter angrily said. "Don't worry Carter, we'll save Aerith," Lee assured Carter. Nodding, Carter patted Lee's shoulder, telling him, "Thanks man." Just then, the police radio on Jenny's motorcycle began making an announcement, "All units, we have reports of the Tokyo National Bank being hijacked by armed and dangerous individuals." Gasping upon hearing the announcement, Jenny commented, "He's started." "And he ain't playin' around," Carter added. Listening to what has happened, Matt began to ponder to himself a bit. "Osha... Osha, Oshawott?" Foggy asked Murdock, wondering what he wants to do. Taking a deep breath, Murdock walked over to Jenny, asking, "Mind if Foggy and I tag along?" "Matt, you sure about this?" Officer Jenny asked the blind demon. "Don't worry. Foggy and I'll be fine," Matt responded. "Oshawott," Foggy concurred. "Anna, Elsa, we have to leave, now," Hans told the two sisters, "We'll be safer in the hotel."

3. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Outside Courthouse~

Harold knew he couldn't do much in way of helping them, it was as they say, police business and he wordlessly used his magic to returned nay items that came out during the search for the stone and closed the trunk shut. "Well, while you are doing that, I'll see if I can start on getting this community service underway.... if I kne where to go." Harold said with a sweat drop forming, he had no idea where to even go because he wasn't all that fmailair with Tokyo as he shrunk his suitcase to miniature size to be pocketed.

~Underground~

Vergil stared from across the abandoned station underneath Tokyo as a demonic gate was inscribed upon the wall and he gave it a once over. "Somebody's obviously summoning something." Vergil gave his analysis, question was what would come through the hole? "If I were my idiot brother, I'd make a bet on what it was." Vergil muttered and a hand came out and from it was what happened to be some lava spider and Vergil had to give whoever made this mark some credit.

"A Phantom? if that's what they call, luck of the draw, I'll eat Yamato." Vergil commented as he calmly approached the being who spoke. "It's finally time!" as it looked down upon the man in blue. "And a human to eat as well!" and Vergil gave it a cold stare. "You're welcome to try and devour me, I won't go down so easy." Vergil flicked Yamato with his thumb to draw it.

4. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Tokyo National Bank - Vault-

Aerith didn't say anything and didn't try to show that she was shaking. All she knew was that she could only hope the demands were met and she would be saved, if not.... She didn't want to think about it.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Outside Courthouse-

Elsa looked at Hans and sighed, she wished she could do something to help, but she felt she couldn't do much so she left with Anna, Hans, and Olaf, hoping that Aerith would be alright.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Alleyway-

Watching the familiar colored teleport streaks head to the Command Center, Ron smiled at Mew cuddling him and said, "Come on, lets go back home. I'm sure those three will help them with what they need to know. Maybe I can help next time." The two left the area, with Draco smiling slyly, "And I'll be there to see what happens." "Huh, maybe next time....." Luna whispered, walking off and eating her snacks.

[​IMG]

-Command Center-

Navi looked as Hiccup and Katniss appear and was surprised, trying to keep quiet that she already knew who Katniss and her power.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Outside Tokyo National Bank-

With the rest of the police force, Shintaro and Kiriko stood outside, waiting. The both had their guns out, wondering what was going on inside the bank. Kiriko groaned and leaned against a car, looking at the bank. "What should we do?" She whispered. Shintaro whispered, "Wait."

[​IMG]

-Tsukino Car-

Serena looked out the window, smiling. She took a brief look at her brooch and hid it in her purse, she wondered who Sailor Mini Moon was and why did she suddenly appear. Deciding to talk with Luna about it when she got back, Serena just smiled and hummed something she remembered from the Muppets.

[​IMG]

-Dante-

Dante just laid in his room of the house shared by him, Vergil, and Nero. He was asleep, snoring loudly while Nero was out, practicing or something like that.

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Shore~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Ah, what a lovely day to take a stroll by the beach," Ron Burgundy told his Lillipip as he took him for a walk along a shore in one of Tokyo's beaches, "So majestic, so peaceful, almost makes me wanna make love with the ocean... again." Ron's Lillipup then started to bark as it noticed something near them. "Yes, Lillipup... it really looks like the ocean's in trouble," Ron replied, having understood that Lillipup mentioned the word 'trouble' in its own language, "Pollution. Pollution everywhere. Rather makes the ocean less sexy." Lillipup continued with its barking, mentioning something about a Pokemon washed up. "Yes, I sometime feel like a Pokemon washed up a- wait... what did you just say about a washed up Pokemon?" Ron asked his Lillipup, looking at the direction his Pokemon was looking at...

[​IMG]

Over at the shore close to them was a washed up Pokemon (Carvanha to be more specific), lying on the sand as it desperately, but unsuccessfully, tried to get back to the water. "Oh my God... it's beautiful!" Burgundy cried as he and Lillipup rushed towards the Carvanha. Picking it up, Ron commented, "Hmm, male, Carvanha, and a rather feisty one... I believe this is one special Pokemon, wouldn't you say, Lillipup?" Lillipup barked in reply, with Ron saying, "You're absolutely right. As fellow living creatures, we have to look after this guy. There there, poor Carvanha. From now on, we'll be your guardians. And as your guardian, I shall bestow upon you a magnificent name. From this day forth, you shall be known as... Doby!" 'Welcome to the family, Doby!' Lillipup barked in its own language as Ron walked back towards his car while still carrying Doby, telling his new Pokemon, "Just wait till we get home. We're gonna feed you, and take care of you, and nurture you..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Courthouse~

"Like I said, Harold, we'll talk about your community service tomorrow. But for now, go somewhere safe, and rest," Jenny told Harold. Grabbing his apartment key from his pocket, Matt handed it to Harold, telling him, "You can go back to my apartment if you want." "Come on! Let's go!" Carter called out to the others as he rushed to his car, with Lee, Foggy, Jenny, and Matt (while being assisted by Jenny) following him. One they all reached Carter's car, James Carter immediately started the car, and headed towards Tokyo National Bank.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo National Bank - Vault~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Shan-Yu," one of the Shan-Yu's henchmen said as he stepped into the vault, "The police force is outside, with their guns ready to fire." "And?" Shan-Yu asked, expecting more to the update. "We sent a message saying that if they try anything, or if anyone other than James Carter and Lee try entering, we will shoot all the hostages at point blank," the henchman replied. "Much better," Shan-Yu commented, grinning as his henchman walked away. "It seems you have everything under control, Shan-Yu," Jadeite said as he placed the tied up Aerith on a nearby chair. "Indeed, Jadeite," Shan-Yu replied. "I found it," Lash said, pulling out a metal box from the wall. Looking at the box, Shan-Yu noticed the box was locked, and labelled '#72707', indicating this was the vault box that belonged to Megumi Kitaniji, the very box he had been trying to acquire for a while. "And inside the box, lies Azog..." Shan-Yu commented. "With both Azog and Lavos being returned, Astral would be most pleased," Jadeite added. "Yes," Lash concurred, "But this whole operation would be over by now if it weren't for the metal this box is manufactured with." Pointing his right hand at the box, Lash tried decimating it with a powerful energy blast. But the blast was completely ineffective, with the box showing no damage whatsoever. "Vibranium from Wakanda," Lash identified the box's metal, "The one thing S-types such as myself can never penetrate." "Just like Captain Japan's shield," Jadeite commented. "Yes," Lash replied, "Those days of fighting him truly were some of our hardest." Turning to face Shan-Yu, Lash said, "Obtaining that vault key is important. Without it, Azog will remain imprisoned." "I completely understand, my S-type friend," Shan-Yu replied. Nodding, Lash approached Jadeite, who told Shan-Yu, "Then I suppose you can take care of things from here." "Yes," Shan-Yu replied, "And I believe you two have a funeral to attend to?" "Yes," Jadeite answered. "Shame, what happened to Saïx," Lash commented, "Betrayed by Discord and Mewtwo." "They will pay for their treason. All in good time," Shan-Yu replied as Jadeite teleported himself and Lash away, leaving Shan-Yu alone with Aerith inside the vault. "Well, looks like it's just you and me for now," Shan-Yu told Aerith.

--------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

Arriving at the scene, the Tokyo Police Department chief, Looker, was stunned at what he was seeing. "Unbelievable," Looker commented as he approached Shintaro and Kiriko, "Kiriko, any updates?" 'Jenny, you and Carter better get here quick,' Looker thought to himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------

~Connor's Home~

[​IMG]

"Connor, I'm home!" Achilles said as he entered his and Connor's home...

[​IMG]

Over at his room, Connor instantly woke up from his sleep, replying, "Welcome home, Achilles... how was jury duty?" "Dragged on rather long if you ask me," Achilles answered as he walked over to the kitchen, "You alright with having left-overs for dinner?" "Yeah, sure..." Connor replied as he slowly got up from his bed, stretching. However, he noticed something. The headache that was giving him pain for hours was gone. 'Is it... over?' Connor thought to himself as he felt his forehead, relieved that he no loner had a headache. Walking out of his room, Kenway headed towards the kitchen, only to gasp at the sight of Achilles. The colorful auras he saw around his friends earlier was around Achilles, colored blue. "Connor, is something wrong?" Achilles asked. Shaking his head and blinking, Connor noticed the aura gone. 'Strange...' Connor thought to himself. Trying to see if he can make the aura come back, Connor blinked, and the aura returned once again. Blinking again, he saw the aura disappear once again. "You look like you've seen a ghost," Achilles continued. "Oh, umm, it's nothing, Achilles," Connor replied. Shrugging, Achilles continued preparing dinner. Connor, on the other hand, was thinking to himself, 'Is this... vision I keep getting... a power?'

-----------------------------------------------------------

~Muppets Japan Theater - Backstage~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Nice work everyone, keep up the good work," Kermit told everyone backstage as they rehearsed for the upcoming show. "But Kermit, what about you?" Scooter asked. "Oh, guess you're right, Scooter," Kermit replied, "So, what am I supposed to rehearse for?" "Your duet. With Miss Piggy," Scooter answered, much to Kermit's dismay. "Oh boy..." Kermit said to himself as he walked over to Miss Piggy's dressing room, where the following happened:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Hiccup and Katniss arrived at the Command Center (along with Toothless and Haymitch), the two got to see each other without their Rider suits on. "Katniss," Hiccup greeted his fellow Rider. "Hiccup," Katniss greeted back as she looked around, "So... I guess this is where you, Ron, and others like us hang out?" "Some of us, yeah," Hiccup replied, "Allow me to introduce you to the guys here. This little one's called Navi. And this here's Alpha 5... or just simply 'Alpha' for short. Guys, this is Katniss Everdeen, the Rider that Ron tried recruiting." "Aye-yi-yi, it's so good to finally meet you in person, Katniss," Alpha told Katniss. "Thank you, umm, Alpha, was it?" Katniss replied, with Hiccup nodding in reply. "PikaPika!" Haymitch greeted Alpha and Navi. "And lemme introduce you to the big boss head, Zordon!" Hiccup continued, pointing Katniss towards Zordon. "Greetings, Katniss Everdeen. It is a pleasure to finally meet you," Zordon greeted Katniss, "Ronald has spoken quite highly of you, and of how you heroically defeated Thrax." "T-thank you, Zordon," Katniss replied, blushing a bit. "And she just saved me from a Rider who was part of the Crystal Order!" Hiccup told Zordon. "Aye-yi-yi! The Crystal Order has a Rider fighting for them?!" Alpha cried. "Yeah," Hiccup replied, "And it wasn't like what happened with Ron with the whole brainwashing thing... this guy, whoever he is... he clearly knew what he was doing, and for whose side he fought for. All I can say is that he's gonna be trouble for us." "This is indeed troubling news, Hiccup," Zordon commented, "Was there anything you learned about him?" "Well, he knows the identities of those fighting on your side," Hiccup replied to Zordon, "He also said something about the Earth we know being gone forever..." "It appears that this new Rider associated with the Crystal Order may be a bigger threat than one would perceive," Zordon commented, "Perhaps it is best to remain vigilant until his threat is dealt with." "That sounds like a good plan," Katniss concurred. "No disagreement from me," Hiccup added as he looked at his watch, "Oh no! I'm gonna be late! I promised Manon I'd pick her up and take her to the Muppet Telethon! Sorry I gotta bail so soon, Katniss, but Manon's waiting on me." "Don't worry, Hiccup," Katniss replied, smiling, "Go on ahead. I'm sure I can get back home myself... just as soon as Haymitch and I acquaint ourselves more with this place." "Pikachu," Haymitch concurred, nodding. "She's right, Hiccup," Alpha added, "We can take care of Katniss." "Thanks," Hiccup replied as he turned to face Katniss, "Anyway, Katniss... it's great to see you finally join our ranks. Hope to discuss more Rider business with you later." Katniss and Haymitch then waved goodbye as Hiccup teleported himself and Toothless away.

~???~

[​IMG]

After the incident with Ruiji and Romulus, with the enigmatic Gordon teleporting out of nowhere and taking Golden Freddy away, the S-type found himself in an empty red room, with the door sealed tight, preventing him from getting away. So the S-type took his frustration on the furniture around him, smashing whatever was in his sight for hours. As Golden Freddy sat down for a rest, the S-type noticed the door finally open, with Gordon, the same one who teleported him away, walk in...

[​IMG]

"You done yet?" Gordon asked. "I don't get it..." Golden Freddy replied, "Why did you take me? Who are you?" "We took you in because you were making too much noise," Gordon answered. "Noise?" a confused Golden Freddy questioned, "And who's 'we'?" "'We'... are like you, Golden Freddy," Gordon replied, "Just like you, we reject the leadership of Astral." "Huh?" Golden Freddy questioned, who was even more confused now. "What happens to you next is not up to me," Gordon continued as he moved aside, allowing his leader, Jiaying, to enter the room, along with her assistant, Lincoln Campbell...

[​IMG][​IMG]

Recognizing who Jiaying was, Golden Freddy said, "I see..." Extending her hand, Jiaying said, "Come, Golden Freddy. Let's talk." Nodding, Golden Freddy approached Jiaying, and held her hand as the two walked out of the room.

6. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Tokyo's Chinatown - Crystal Order Hideout ~

"Is something troubling you, Shay?" Tanya asked. "I couldn't help but notice your discontent."

~ Muppet Theatre ~

"Sure! I can do that!" Rock replied, grinning. Then he gestured to Spud. "Uhh, not sure about him, though." Spud stopped playing air-guitar and was staring at his hands as he wiggled his fingers. "Woah...I never noticed how wiggly my fingers were before!" He said, as he continued staring absentmindedly.

~ Yzma's Penthouse ~

Seeing the Crystal Order brand, Don glared. "Crystal Order, huh? Now I'm DEFINITELY using force!" Don reached for his gun, only to find an empty holster. "Damn it! I forgot my gun again! Why do I always do that?!" He yelled, before reaching to his belt and pulling out a Pokeball. "Arcanine, help us out here!" He called as he threw it, the large canine emerging.

~ Cooking Club ~

"Yes, Chef Ramsay." Takeda replied, nodding. As he closed the door behind him, he turned to find his father Kenshi approaching. "Oh, Papa-san! What are you doing here?" He asked as the blind man smiled. "I simply came to see how Cooking Club went. And to see how my son is doing."

~ Pendleton Apartment ~

"Hmm, too bad I can't invite Sam and Dean too." Sammy said. "They said they were going to be busy tonight. Wonder what they're doing?" "Ugh! What do I look like, their babysitter?" Amy said, frowning. "I barely even know them. They're YOUR boyfriends!" Sammy sighed and looked at her sister. "We're just friends, Amy."

~ Nightmare Streets ~

Murphy and Rosie approached the church and knocked on the large doors. The listened as small footsteps began to approach.

~ Belli Castle ~

Fiona was led into the dining room, where she saw a young man seated with many servants, including Riccardo. Standing nearby were a few guards. The man, spotting Fiona, smiled and gestured for her to sit. "You must be Fiona." He said as she sat down. "I am Lorenzo, master of the castle. I apologize for the circumstances for which you got here." "But how did I get here?" Fiona asked. "As Riccardo told me, you were attacked in an alley and knocked unconcious. Riccardo fended off your assailants and brought you here for safety." "Here? But according to a map I saw earlier, this is all the way in Europe!" Fiona replied with shock. "I was attacked in Japan! Why was I brought all this way?"

Lorenzo smiled again and answered. "Dinner is about to be served!" He said, ignoring her question. "Do you like spaghetti?"

~ Tokyo University: Alyssa's Dorm ~

Alyssa began to think. "I should be actively looking for Fiona! But I shouldn't go unarmed." Sighing, she reached under her bed and grabbed her bag. Opening it, she withdrew a Lockseed with an image of a peach on it. "Oh...Mother only told me to use this for emergencies. And possible kidnapping IS an emergency!"

~ Queen Residence ~

Oliver paced around the room. "What if she's been taken oversees?! I need to find her! But I shouldn't go unarmed." Nodding, he entered his walk-in closet and approached a locked trunk. "If she's been kidnapped, I'm going make her captors pay for this."

~ Chris' House ~

"Elise, get back here! Don't be a brat!" Dan called out over the game as Elise ignored him, taking out a member of the enemy team. "Great, Dan!" Chris said, glaring at his friend. "Now I have to wait until the round is over so I can play again! You are a serious jerk! Why can't you be nicer? More pleasant and...I dunno, not you?" Dan crossed his arms. "Chris..." He said, pointing at his shirt. "What does my shirt say? 'JERK'. People just have to accept that they get what they see! Besides, the problem isn't me! It's everyone else who's lame!"

7. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Narumi Detective Agency~

Shotaro pinched the bridge of his nose as he sat his desk with the typewriter, first there was an uproar at the Tokyo National Bank that didn't seem to include him, but he was a detective, not a officer of the law, besides, he wasn't officially a member of the law in the first place. "Next thing I'll know, there's a conspiracy about dogs and cats living together in perfect harmony," Shotaro muttered and Phillip said that was entirely possible as some people do have pets that are complete opposites and as he was about to go into a full on lecture mode, Shotaro raised his hand. "Okay okay, just so long as you don't look up any more sweet foods, last time, we could hardly believe the state you were in." Shotaro said, it literally took Phillip to research about obesity and he immediately went to slim down back to his original body.

Shotaro heard a beeping noise and Phillip said they now head a new Rider in their group by the name of Katniss Evergreen, who was using a different Driver that used Lockseeds apparently. "Huh, what else?" and Phillip told him that there was a evil Rider who knew what he was doing, but there was no name to go by.

"An evil rider huh... what's his motive, I know that Weasely boy was brainwashed or something like that." SHotaro said thoughtfully.

~Harold~

Harold nodded and walked in a direction, it was best to get away from the courtroom as soon as possible lest the newspapers or journalists start gathering like flies to a light, he eventually came to a notional park or something, big lake and such and sat at a bench as a man took the free seat. "So, you're unsure what to do in town?" Harold looked to see a man in sunglasses, a orange bandana and well he looked like some DJ or something, if Harold knew what that was, hey blame the Wizarding world, they are still stuck in the medieval century with no electronic technology or such.

"And you are?" Harold asked and the man gave a smile. "Ah just a man who meddles in the way of life, however, this place is bustling with change just waiting around the corner, and I believe you Mr. Flamel are one of those stones that will create waves, just as I did for other young people like Miss Evergreen and that boy with his dragon, it intrigues me to see what waves can be created." The man said and Harold was confused.

"You'll meet somebody who thinks you're perfect to be one of those heroes, I believe his name was Harley, Hurley or something, he's one of Zordon's many allies." The man stood up and Harold stared at him. "Just what in merlin's name are you talking about?" Harold asked and the man laughed. "Merlin, that takes me back... anyway kiddo, you met the Riders and saved one from dumpster lady." Sagara said and Harold blinked while on the Moon, a sneeze was heard that made Finister lose focus over creating a monster and breaking it in half.

"I believe you are a Rider material, question is, which one? I can see you heading straight into danger like a Gryffindor." Sagara said and Harold retorted. "I'm more of a Ravenclaw, I don't lose my temper like some lion- hey wait a minute!" Harold said the man had left while Harold talked. "....Who was that guy?"

~Command Centre~

On one of the transporters, a bema of brown light came and left behind was a big package with had funnily enough, stickers of America on them with the address being

Zordon,
    Command Centre,
    Mountains,
    Tokyo,
    ?????
    Japan.

And on it was a note. "Dear Zordon, I have created the three Drivers you requested of me, they all work the same with the assorted equipment and transformation devices, please note, they all function the same, my accomplice, Krim shall be joining your ranks shortly as soon as he locates his intended user for Drive, contained within are the associated Signal Bikes of Mach and Chaser and the Tridoron Key to became Chou Dead Heart, your americian friend, Harley Hickinsion.

P.S. I'm not going to be available for a while de a long-awaited road trip."

8. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-Tokyo National Bank - Vault-

Aerith just looked at Shun Yu, trying to show that she was brave. She wasn't sure what was going to happen now that it was just them, but Aerith didn't want to show him that she was scared.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"No change, Looker." Kiriko said, looking at him as she lowered her gun. Shintaro looked at the bank entrance, saying, "Expect for that message that no one but Lee and Carter can enter, anyone but them enters, they'll shoot all the hostages at point blank." "Hopefully those two have thought up a plan." Kiriko said.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

Zedd looked at Rita who looked around and shrugged off the sneeze. He returned his attention to Earth, letting Finster resume his sculpting and thought about the destroyed palace on the other side of the moon.

-Rainbow Line-

While riding on the Rainbow Line, Right was digging into a delicious bento box with Haru studying for one of his classes. Hikari was messing his kendama as usual while Mio stretched and Kagura just tried to quietly imagined studying hard.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

Navi picked up the package and called Lily. She teleported into the Command Center, looking at the package and reading the note carefully. "Well, I've heard Krim and a little about Harley, but I don't know what Krim was working. I was too busy with the JIA, but I could examine them and work on them when I see them in use." She noticed Katniss and smiled, "Hello, miss. I'm Lily Evans-Potter, just call me Lily if you want."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Narumi Detective Agency-

"Maybe there is no motive." Hermione said, looking at the detective. "Not every villain has a motive. Maybe he's one of those villains who is waiting for the right moment and wants to know the weaknesses of you and the others." "Maybe but maybe not." Philip said, looking at their young chief as she held her Pokemon. "But for now, we'll wait to find out what happens."

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo's Chinatown - Crystal Order Hideout~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Oh, it's nothing, Tanya," Shay replied, "Just thinking about Quan Chi and Shinnok, hoping they keep their end of the bargain." "We'll see," Starlight Glimmer told Cormac, "Though I'd REALLY hate to explain to Al Mualim if we weren't able to get Lavos."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Harbor - Seafood Restaurant Parking~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Parking his car at the seafood restaurant's parking, John Smith got out went to the other side to open Rose's door. "Here we are!" Smith told Rose, "Best seafood restaurant in the area... well, in my opinion at least." "Looks lovely," Rose commented upon seeing the restaurant. "Shall we?" John asked, with Rose nodding in reply as the two walked towards the restaurant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

~Muppets Japan Theater - Parking Lot~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Aaaand... we're here!" Kenji said as he parked his car next to the theater and switched the vehicle's engine off. "Yay!" Rini cheered as she quickly unbuckled her seat belt and got out of the car while holding on to Luna-P. "Woah, slow down, Rini," Sammy told Rini as he stepped out of the car as well. "Isn't this exciting, dear?" Ikuko asked her husband as they both got out of the car. "It sure is, honey," Kenji replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Manon's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Teleporting behind a dumpster, Hiccup and Toothless peeked around to make sure no one saw them arrive. The two then noticed Manon and Harry on the sidewalk, waiting...

[​IMG]

"There they are," Hiccup whispered to Toothless, "Now act natural... pretend we never had a fight." Nodding, Toothless followed Hiccup as he walked towards Manon. "Hey, Manon!" Hiccup greeted his friend, "Ready to go?" "Yup," Manon replied, "Perfect timing by the way." "Leemo!" Harry concurred. "Thanks," Hiccup replied, feeling relieved that the battle with the Rider from the Crystal Order didn't make him late, "Anyway, we better get a move on." Nodding, Manon and Harry both got up on Toothless's back, with Hiccup following suit. "Alright bud, to the theater," Hiccup told his dragon. Nodding, Toothless extended his wings, and jolted in the air, flying towards the Muppets Japan Theater.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Tokyo Cathedral~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"I really enjoyed dinner with your family, Riku," Emma told Riku as she and her Espurr, Mimi, rode with Riku on his motorcycle, "They were really nice." "Nyapah," Mimi concurred as Riku parked his vehicle next to the Tokyo Cathedral. "Don't mention it," Riku replied as he turned to face the cathedral, "Here we are... Tokyo Cathedral. They say it's a place for answers. Maybe it can be your new home." "Hmm, maybe it can..." Emma replied as she and Mimi got off of Riku's motorcycle, gazing at the cathedral. "Hope things work out for you," Riku told Emma, "I'll see you soon." "Take care... Riku," Emma replied as she smiled at him. "Nyapah!" Mimi said, waving goodbye as Riku drove off. Sighing, Emma told her Espurr, "Well, Mimi... it's not like we have any other choice." Mimi silently nodded in reply as she and Emma headed towards the cathedral.

[​IMG]

Yzma.png

~Yzma~
    The Walking Fossil

"Goodra, Ursaring, Hydreigon! Come on out!" Yzma cried as she threw her three Pokeballs up in the air, with her three Pokemon emerging...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Take care of these fools!" Yzma ordered the three Pokemon. "Well we won't go down without a fight!" Silver said, "Get ready Salamance!" Nodding, Salamance positioned itself next to Don's Arcanine. "If it's a fight you want Yzma, count me in as well!" Pacha added as he took out his Pokeball and threw it up in the air, "Tauros, help us out!" Out from Pacha's Pokeball emerged Tauros, joining Salamance and Arcanine...

[​IMG]

Rushing towards Salamance, Goodra exhaled a Dragon Breath attack towards its opponent, and it was rather effective. Focusing on Arcanine, Ursaring swung its right paw to hit Arcanine with a Slash attack. Meanwhile Hydreigon charged towards Yauros for a Headbutt attack, but Tauros was able to stand its ground, blocking the attack with its own head. The heads of both Tauros and Hydreigon were now connected, with Hydreigon trying hard to overcome Tauros's strong defense. "Don't give up Salamance! Hit it with your Dragon Claw attack!" Silver ordered Salamance. Hearing Silver's order, Salamance flew around Goodra to confuse it a bit before hitting it with a mighty Dragon Claw attack with its right claw, severely hurting Goodra. "Tauros! Use your Hyper Beam attack!" Pacha ordered his Tauros. While the heads of Hydreigon and Tauros were still connected, Tauros delivered a mighty Hyper Beam attack towards its opponent, finally causing Hydreigon to back up (while getting hurt in the process).

~Muppets Japan Theater - Backstage~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Excuse me, Scooter. But if you don't mind, but I must begin my usher duties," Sam the Eagle told Scooter, "After all, now that people are starting to come in, someone has to make sure everyone gets a seat, while making sure no one tries to do something not usually allowed on a family show." "Uh, sure thing, Sam. Go right ahead," Scooter replied as Sam left. "Well, if it isn't the Swedish Chef," Dr. Teeth said as the Swedish Chef entered from a back door...

[​IMG]

"Good to see you, my man!" Dr. Teeth greeted the chef. "Hellu," the Swdish Chef replied as he and Dr. Teeth shared a secret handshake. "Ah, Swedish Chef, glad you made it," Scooter said as he approached the chef, "Now we're all rehearsing for our acts, and I noticed you have a solo scheduled... do you have anything in mind?" "Hmm... ouh! I cuould demunstrete-a tu zee-a ouodeence-a huo tu meke-a meetbells. Zeey'll lufe-a it! Börk Börk Börk!" the Swedish Chef replied. "Uhh, sure. You do that," Scooter told the Swedish Chef as he walked away, not having understood what he just said.

[​IMG]

"I hope so too..." Looker replied to Kiriko. After a few minutes later, the police chief noticed Carter's car arrive, with Lee, Carter, Jenny, Matt, and Foggy all stepping out of the vehicle...

"There you are!" Looker told Carter as he walked towards them, "Let me guess... I suppose this is Shan-Yu's payback for what happened in Chinatown?" "Looks like it," Jenny replied, "Shan- Yu is apparently after a certain box inside the bank's vault." "Not only dat," Carter added, "He kidnapped Aerith." "Aerith? You mean the owner of the flower shop where Harold Flamel was?" a surprised Looker asked. "Unfortunately, yes," Jenny replied, "If Shan-Yu isn't given the key to the box he wants, he threatened to take her life." "And now it's personal," Carter added. "I see..." Looker commented, "So... what's the plan?" "First, we need the key that Shan-Yu wants," Lee replied. "And who has it?" Looker asked. "Megumi Kitaniji," Jenny replied. "Kitaniji?" a surprised Looker questioned, "You mean-" "Yes, THAT Kitaniji," Jenny interrupted. "So... what does the CEO of CAT have that Shan-Yu wants?" Looker pondered out loud. "Talking about me? How flattering..." a voice said from nearby. Turning around, everyone noticed that the voice came from Megumi Kitaniji himself...

[​IMG]

"I do hope I'm not too late," Kitaniji replied, "It appears the situation is a lot worse than I feared." "Mr. Kitaniji," Officer Jenny greeted him, "I'm Officer Jenny, the one you spoke with." "Ah yes, Officer Jenny... I brought the key, just as you requested," Kitaniji replied, taking out a key from his pocket, showing it to the others. "But I don't understand... why does Shan-Yu want your vault box?" Inspector Lee asked. "Truth be told, he actually contacted me days ago, wanting to pay me a hefty sum for what was inside," Kitaniji replied. "WHAT?!" a shocked James Carter cried. "A hefty sum? Guess that must explain all the burnt cash from the Chinatown incident..." Jenny commented, "But what's actually inside the box, Mr. Kitaniji?" "If I'm not mistaken, I believe I have the legal right to keep that information to myself," Kitaniji replied. Fuming, Carter grabbed Kitaniji by the collar, yelling, "YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE?! DO YA?! A MEMBER OF THE CRYSTAL ORDER JUST KIDNAPPED SOMEONE I CARE ABOUT, AND IS THREATENING TO KILL HER!! AND ALL YA CARE ABOUT IS MONEY!!" "Carter, that's enough!" Looker ordered as he, Lee, and Jenny restrained Carter. Straightening his collar, Kitaniji said, "For the record, I actually did not know Shan-Yu was part of the Crystal Order. Had I known, I would've never associated with him. But if you're curious... my vault box contains a rather unique mineral I found during an expedition in India years ago." "And we supposed to believe you now, why?" Carter questioned, still angry with Kitaniji over having contacted Shan-Yu without telling the authorities. "Believe what you will, Officer," Kitaniji replied as he handed Inspector Lee his vault key, "But let it be known that I am supporting you in this fight against Shan-Yu." Walking towards Carter, Kitaniji asked, "This girl that he kidnapped... you love her, don't you?" Carter didn't say a word in reply, simply staring at the CEO of CAT, who could tell how Carter felt simply by looking at his eyes. "Heh, I see," Kitaniji said as he started walking away, "Do it right. I'm pulling for you guys." "So... now what?" Officer Jenny replied as Lee and Carter observed the key given to them by Kitaniji. "Might I offer a suggestion," Matt Murdock finally spoke. "I'm all ears," Looker replied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"So... umm... Zordon... who are you exactly?" Katniss asked, "You from Earth? Or a different planet?" "Long story," Alpha told Katniss right before Lily appeared. "Oh, hey there," Katniss greeted Lily, "You a Rider too?" "She certainly is, Katniss," Zordon answered Katniss. "Oh, well it's nice to meet you," Katniss told Lily, shaking her hand, "I'm Katniss Everdeen. And this little guy here is my Pikachu, Haymitch." "Pikachu," Haymitch happily greeted Lily. "By the way... Potter... you wouldn't happen to be related to a Harry Potter, would you?" Katniss asked.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  10. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Harold~

Harold walked along the quietness of the street, hand sin his pockets as he wondered what to do right now. "Let's see... I could go back to Diagon Alley and do that withdrawal for Matt as I don't think he has a Gringotts account and I don't exactly have his card number to utilize." Harold thought to himself and he walked back, to the entranc eof the Alley, retracing his steps until he emt two familiar people.

"You're-" Syaoran said and Harold gave a smile and a wave as Syaoran did bring Sakura and Keor along and Sakura was wondering why he was stepping into a pub, "Oh this? Well, It's a doorway to something... magical." Harold said and the two youths looked confused. "Come along if you want, you're both magicials anyway." Harold led them through to a dead end with a few bricks out of place.

"This is just an empty allotment." Syaorna said and Harold gave a small laugh. "Looks can be deceiving." Harold brought out his wand and tapped in a certain order as the stones came to life and opene dup to reveal Diagon Alley as Syaoran and Sakura's eyes were wide and speech left them. "Welcome, to Diagon Alley." Harodl said and walked as Sakura and Syaorna with Kero in tow followed, their eyes trying to look at everything they could see, at one point, wishing they had eyes at the back of head if they missed anything.

"How did they do this? Our family doesn't even have such magic." Syaoran said in awe surprise and Harold spoke. "Well, Diagon Alley has been here since who knows when, the charm you seen was a concealment one as the Leaky Cauldron is oen way into this place, another is by Floo or Apparition, but I wouldn't recommend it, FLoo ha syou travel by a network of fireplaces and you can get dust on yourself and fall over if you aren't well... ready, Apparition on the other hand, you'll feel like you're being squeezed through a tube to get out the other end, so this way is probably if not, the most easiest."

Hearing Sakura ask where they were going, Harold spoke. "Well, I'm going to Gringotts, it's a wizard bank so the wizards and witches tell other sbut it's actually a bank run by Goblins, they do exist yes, you two can go and check the stores, window shop if you like and can get out easily through the way w ejust came, Tom, the barman isn't the mean to turn away children or leave them on their own much."

11. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

Shintaro kept a look out at the entrance with the other policemen for any change in the situation while Looker and the others tried to think of a plan. Kiriko looked at Carter, thinking about her younger brother. She looked down and looked with Shintaro, who asked them, "Is there anything that Kiriko and I can do to help?"

[​IMG]

-Outside Muppets Theater-

Serena looked at her brother and Rini being here, and smiled herself. Though she did wonder if Luna was gonna be okay on herself but guessed that she would be okay as he hoped there wasn't gonna be a attack or something like that. She gripped her purse and walked with them into the theater.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Diagon Alley-

"Wow......."
    Sakura said, looking awed at all the shops and stores as well as the large bank. She admired the brooms she saw in the window of the broom shop though Kero said, "You don't need a broom when you have this with the Fly Card." He pulled the Clow Key that was around her neck. Sakura smiled and rubbed his head, "I know."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

"Ah, so you noticed." Lily said, smiling as she held the package. "Yes, he's my son. And one of us as a Rider. My husband is a Ranger, so in basically, almost our whole family and friends are heroes." "'Almost?'" Navi asked, looking at her as she set it with the other Drivers. Lily smiled, "The only ones who don't know are some children that James and I recently adopted." Lily explained. "But that's enough about my family history. Hope we can work together and protect this city for our loved ones."

She rubbed Haymitch's head gently and offered a Pokemon treat she had in her pocket. "And you can team with Harry's Riolu as well as that Mew with Ron and give us a lot of extra help, alright?"

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
  12. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo Cathedral~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hello?" Emma called out as she entered the cathedral with Mimi, "Anyone here?" "What is it, dear sister?" Yang Fang Leiden asked as he approached her...

[​IMG]

"Well, umm... We lost the only place we could call home," Emma replied, "And we were hoping this church could help us out." "Nyapah," Mimi concurred. "Oh, I am terribly sorry to hear about your home," Yang told Emma, "Feel free to stay here. Tokyo Cathedral is open to all who seek help." "Thank you," Emma replied, "I'm Emma by the way. And this here's Mimi." "Panyapanya," Mimi greeted Yang. "It is a pleasure to meet the two of you," Yang replied, "Allow me to show you around." Nodding, Emma and Mimi followed Yang as he showed them around the cathedral.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Pika!" Haymitch happily said as he ate the Pokemon treat Lily offered him. "I hope so too," Katniss replied to Lily, "And to think... I was acting a bit selfish when I first became a Rider... vowing only to protect Tokyo's District 12." "You weren't selfish, Katniss," Zordon told Katniss, "You were merely wanting to protect your neighborhood after Thrax's attack." "Maybe so, Zordon," Katniss replied, "I'm just glad this fight against the Rider from the Crystal Order made me realize that it wasn't just District 12 that needed protection."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Celestia's Home~

[​IMG]

Walking into her room, Celestia sighed as she took a seat at a nearby seat, exhausted from a very busy day. Deciding to play some music, the pony walked over to her old boombox, with a cassette nearby labelled 'Awesome Mix Vol. 2'. Placing the cassette into the boombox, Celestia pressed the play button, with the following song playing:

As the song played, Celestia walked over to her bookshelf, grabbing one of her old yearbooks from Nintendo High School. Opening it, Celestia began to reminisce of her days in high school with Discord, looking through all the yearbook pictures of herself and Discord. But the more she reminisced, the more her eyes became tearful. "Jackson 5, huh?" Celestia's sister Luna said as she entered...

[​IMG]

"Oh, Luna," Celestia greeted her sister, wiping out the tears from her eyes. "Is something wrong?" Luna asked before noticing the yearbook, "Oh... thinking about Discord again?" "A bit..." Celestia admitted. Smiling, Luna hugged her sister to comfort her, saying, "Don't worry, dear sister. I understand." "Thank you, Luna," Celestia replied as she hugged her sister back. The two then looked through the yearbook pictures together.

------------------------------------------------------------------

~Muppets Japan Theater~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"This seems like a good place to sit," Kenji said as he and his family found a row to sit in in the theater. "It's perfect," Ikuko commented as she took a seat. "Can't wait for the show to start!" Rini said as she and Sammy took a seat. "I think I'm going to take a quick bathroom break," Kenji said as he got up, "Don't wanna have to go when the show starts." "Good idea dear," Ikuko added as she got up as well, "We'll be back soon, kids." "Sure thing, Auntie Ikuko," Rini replied as Kenji and Ikuko headed towards the restrooms. "Hey there, Rini," a familiar voice behind Rini said. Turning around, Rini found Darien sitting in the row right behind her...

[​IMG]

"Darien!" Rini happily greeted Darien, "You're here to watch the show as well?" Darien nodded in reply, with Sammy asking, "Rini, you know this guy?" "Yup. I met him on the day I moved in with you guys," Rini answered. "And isn't this a surprise," Darien said as he noticed Serena, remembering her from Gaston's party a week ago, "Hey there, Cabeza De La Albóndiga. Haven't seen you since Gaston's party." "Caba-what?" Sammy asked, confused at what Darien just said. "Cabeza De La Albóndiga," Darien repeated phonetically, "It's Spanish. Roughly translates to 'Meatball Head'." "Oh... OH!" Sammy said as he realized why Darien called her that, laughing, "That's a good one! Guess you have a new foreign nickname, Serena!" Giggling, Rini asked Darien, "You speak Spanish?" "Yeah," Darien replied, "I am originally from Colombia." "Wow," Rini commented, "My dad spoke Spanish as well. Would always call me his 'pequeña princesa'." "'Little princess', correct?" Darien asked, correctly translating the Spanish words Rini mentioned. Rini nodded in reply as she began remembering her father, hoping to see him and her mother again one day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo National Bank~

[​IMG]

Shan-Yu silently watched as Lee and Carter approached the bank's entrance...

[​IMG][​IMG]

Grinning, Shan-Yu signaled to one of his henchmen to open the door, and allow the two to enter. Once the door was opened, Carter and Lee were instantly detained, with their guns confiscated. "So, we finally meet again," Shan-Yu told Inspector Lee and James Carter. "Where Aerith at?" Carter questioned. "All in good time, Officer Carter," Shan-Yu replied, "Now then, have you brought me the key?"

~Tokyo National Bank (again)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

While Shan-Yu was speaking with Carter and Lee, Matt Murdock (in his demon form), Foggy, and Kiriko sneaked into the bank through the building's ventilation system, intending to free the hostages (including Aerith). Quietly exiting a ventilation shaft, Matt, Foggy, and Kiriko were near a cubicle where an employee was in her seat, with her hands on her head, and one of Shan-Yu's henchmen pointing a gun towards her head. Placing his finger on his lips, Matt signaled to Foggy and Kiriko to remain quiet. Foggy silently nodded, watching as Matt slowly approached the henchman. Despite Murdock's blindness, Matt had the ability to use his other senses to create an image in his mind of his surroundings, knowing exactly where the henchman was. And just as he reached him, Murdock snatched the henchman's wrist, breaking it (with the gun falling to the floor) while covering the henchman's mouth so his cries wouldn't be heard. Matt then proceeded to give the henchman a powerful punch, knocking him out. Approaching the frightened employee, Matt quietly asked, "Are you alright?" "Y-yes..." the employee replied as she was shaking from fear. "Do you know anything about a hostage named Aerith?" Matt asked. "I-I don't know. I really don't know," the employee replied, "All I can say is that everyone in this bank is a hostage right now. B-but I think I heard one of them mention something about a girl that was kidnapped outside a courthouse being held inside the bank's vault." "That's definitely her," Matt whispered to Foggy and Kiriko, "You guys see if you can find a way into that vault and free Aerith. I'll take care of the other hostages being held captive." "Oshawott!" Foggy replied as he saluted, ready to accompany Kiriko.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I really hope they know what they're doing," Officer Jenny told Looker and Shintaro as she observed the situation with binoculars. "I hope so too," Looker replied, "But I trust Murdock's judgment. So hopefully things will work out without getting messy."

~Highway - J.I.A. Van~

[​IMG]

As the recently captured Carl Creel was being transported by a J.I.A. armored van, Creel kept looking out the window, as though he were expecting something. "What's wrong? Need to stop at a McDonald's?" one of the J.I.A. agents mocked Creel as the others laughed. Creel, however, simply grinned silently. A few moments later, the van was hit hard by another vehicle, causing it to tumble across the highway. "What the hell was that?!" one of the J.I.A. agents inside cried as he and other agents who weren't hurt by the crash got out of the car to see what had happened. But just as they got out, they were all instantly shot and killed. Looking out, Creel noticed that the agents were killed by henchmen working for Centipede. One of the henchmen then approached the van, shot every wounded agent inside with a pistol, and cut out the rope tying Creel's hands with a knife. "It's about time you guys showed up," Carl Creel said as he got out of the van, and walked over to the vehicle belonging to the Centipede henchmen, which took off in an instant.

13. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Yzma's Penthouse - Secret Lab ~

Don gasped as Arcanine reeled from the attack, before recovering. "You alright?!" Don asked as the large canine gave him a nod. "Good. Use Flamethrower! Roast 'em!" Fire began forming in Arcanine's mouth as he charged back into the battle and spewed a jet of fire at Ursaring.

~ Tokyo's Chinatown - Crystal Order Hideout ~

"Hmm, I see. Perhaps I shall see if he's made any progress." Tanya replied, before quickly running off.

~ Tokyo Streets ~

Wearing her Rider armor, Alyssa kept out of sight as she looked for any clues on Fiona's fate. 'I don't understand. She just disappeared!' She thought. 'Could she have been taken? But why, and by who?'

On the other side of town, Oliver had finished asking around about Fiona's wherabouts. The only clue he had gotten was that a man in a hood had been seen following her around.

~ Paranormal Club ~

As Sam and Dean introduced Luigi to the club, Dean's phone rang. Answering it, he spoke with the person on the other end and nodded. "Uh-huh. Okay, gotcha." He said as he hung up. "Hey, Sam. We gotta go. We gotta deal with a 'you-know-what'." "Alright, guys." Sam spoke up, addressing the rest of the club. "Dean and I have someplace we need to be, so club is dismissed for today. Luigi, welcome aboard."

14. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Diagon Alley~

Harold entered Gringotts with Syaoran and Sakura following, surprised to see well, actual Goblins, but he did bow before the guard as Syaoran and Sakura stayed close to him. "I thought Goblins were just a myth." Syaoran said and Harold spoke. "Well, it's nothing really that surprising, Goblins usually live high in the mountains or in warded areas, much like Trolls, Dragons are around, there's Elves, anything you read in a storybook or something does exist, even Unicorns, Centaurs... the list goes on, but the Goblins here are quite... amazing bankers, they are very personal with guarding vaults and the protections are something else, any thief in their mind to rob Gringotts, if they want the biggest vaults, well, they'd have to get past some nasty defences, I hear they have really special creatures down in the oldest vaults."

Syaoran looked around, staying cautious. "Are they... dangerous?" Syaoran asked and Harold crossed his arms. "Only if you do something to insult them, The goblins have fought in wars and quite... cunning in gaining profits, you know that saying time is money? well they take this literally, every visit, every conversation, as long as there is profit to be had, it's what is important."

"Then why are you here?" Syaoran ask dand Harold walked, the two following him. "I'm here to acquire some money form my vault and change from currency seeing as I need to pay my lawyer for his job well done, wait there." Harold approached a goblin. "Greetings Razorbone, I wish to speak to the Flamel Keeper of my family's vaults." Harold said and the Goblin called another one.

"Mr Flamel, it is a pleasure to see you in person, I am the Keeper of your Family's vaults, I am called, Sharpclaw, what have you come here for today?" Sharpclaw said and Harold spoke. "I wish to purchase one of your credit cards and a sum total of 100 Galleons changed into Yen." Harold said the Goblin gave a small nod walking away and coming back with a plastic card of gold and a small pouch.

"Thank you Sharpclaw, may your enemies be slain before you and profit come to you forevermore." Harold said, bowing as Shrapclaw did the same and Harold came back as he walked the two out.

OOC: 100 galleons roughly is coverted into £497.99 which is roughly around 88674 Yen in conversion

15. Lite The Future

OOC: So after my first post was...well...let's be real it was trashtastic, I'm gonna rewrite it. Different character, different scenario, all that good stuff. However I just want to say that, unless you've seen/read One Punch Man before, this post will look much much more destructive and generally godmod-y than it actually is, so I ask that you please read the whole thing before you send any complaints my way. Thank you and have a nice day.

~Tokyo: Random Apartment Complex A~
    The sun rose on this typical morning. It shined through the windows of many a citizen's window, brightening up their homes and telling them that the coming day was going to be a good one. The singing birds and calming breeze were another sign of this. Even the owner of one of the apartments, a hairless fellow by the name of Saitama, was so calm by the beauty of the day that he hadn't even woke up to see it yet, as he continued to snore away in bed, his white-and-blue striped pajamas keeping him comfortable. Or maybe he was just a late sleeper. One of those two. Unfortunately, his infantile sleep schedule would soon be broken by the sound of a loud boom coming from outside his home.

[​IMG]

"I, THE SUBTERRANEAN KING, WILL TAKE YOU ON!"
    "This is the very feeling I've been looking for!!"
    ring...
    Ring...
    RINGRINGRING...
    CRASH!

And thus, the blaring alarm clock laying next to Saitama's sleeping bag of a bed was not only crushed by his hand, but sent flying into the floor below. The grand battle against the Subterraneans and the final fight against their King...was all just a dream. A dream of what Saitama, The World's Strongest Hero (despite the fact that somehow nobody knows who the hell he is), had wanted from a fight since the day he found he could take down any opponent with a single swing of his fist. With One Punch, to put it simply.
    Saitama sat up, a blank expression on his face. The disappointment inside him was intense. How he wished such a battle could take place for real. But alas...it seemed that day would never come. But then...
    Boom.
    From outside, Saitama heard a loud booming sound, prompting him to quickly don his yellow suit, red gloves, red boots and white cape. Stepping out to his apartment's small patio, he looked to the ground. Just like in his dream, several creatures had emerged from underground, claiming themselves to be Subterraneans. Even their king had emerged alongside them. But these guys seemed...smaller and generally less intimidating than their dream-world counterparts.
    "The surface is ours! You surface dwellers must die! I am the Subterranean King! Surface dwellers, prepare yourselves for-"
    The small Subterranean king's speech was cut short due to a violent kick from Saitama, who jumped from his second-story apartment in his Hero garb. Jumping from the now-KO'd King's head, Saitama looked to the other Subterraneans, who collectively squeaked in fear at what they just witnessed.
    "Alright, bring it on!" Saitama shouted heroically, preparing himself for an intense battle...But before he knew it, the Subterraneans had escaped back into the small holes they emerged from, leaving behind only a white flag that had "SORRY ABOUT THAT" written on it.
    Saitama scratched the side of his bald head before letting out a sigh.
    "I've become too strong..."
    With that, Saitama returned to his home and changed out of his hero outfit, choosing to spend his day in more casual wear. He then went about his day as he usually did, the disappointment regarding the weak Subterraneans still biting him in the back of his mind. But he'd get over it. These days, getting over a disappointing fight is all he could do.

ooc: Aaaand intro post 1 complete. I've got two more planned that I'll be writing before getting my characters actually involved in something so yeh. Keep an eye out for those. Or don't. I'm not your mother.

16. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Shibuya~

"I...see what you mean by that electric spark in the eyes, every time I step into a room or something, everyone just instinctively looks at me with the same feeling." IF said looking at the sky, her green gaze staring at the clouds. "You're my twin brother....and for the longest time I never saw you." IF quickly looked around making sure the cost was clear and quickly hugged Finnick.

~Outside Pendleton Apartment~

Kai's car seemingly drove up to the house and made a honking sound, although something seemed a tad bit off about it.

~Nintendo High: Hallways~

"So what you're saying is that the Paranormal Club has a talking dog." Mario asked as he and Luigi walked down the hallway, Luigi had his arms crossed as they walked down the empty hallway. "Yes, they had a talking dog as a mascot and some of the people were strange, but friendly...pretty much like the group of people we hang out with on a daily basis. The two kept walking until they stopped dead in the middle of the hall, Luigi trembling with wide-blue eyes, Mario standing there with an angry glare as Astral was standing in the middle of the hallway staring at a door. Mario started thinking. "That's...that's the same door I was in with the voices...but what's that thing doing here!" Mario soon dashed in intending to punch the S-Type commander in the face only for Astral to raise a hand and froze Mario in his tracks. "Let me ask you two a question....what do you think of the heroes of this world..." Luigi blinked in surprise. "Well...they're just government, local and spandexed heroes who fight you and your species." Mario was still angry as he struggled to move yelling. "When I get myself free, I'm going to send you into next week!" Astral wasn't amused and ignored Mario before continuing. "Yet, what do you really know about them?" Mario stopped moving and looked confused. "What do you mean...." Astral let Mario go and looked at the door again. "The heroes of this world make themselves seem as though they are perfection, that everyone relies on them to save them from danger. Yet, some heroes are the cause of the issues to begin with." Mario stood there, fists balled up. "Those people protect those who can't defend themselves, the ones who need a savior." Astral didn't budge. "Yet, what about these Kamen Riders, these Power Rangers, these other heroes of Japan. Sure they may seem to want to cooperate against a common enemy, but did you ever think that they might have a personal agenda to contend with? That they might be keeping secrets from each other and eventually stab each other in the back, secrets witheld to supposedly protect the public, and even entities that the normal populace cannot even fathom." Mario and Luigi looked at one another for a minute in thought before answering. "No, we didn't..." Astral turned to look at them. "Decades ago I fought your parents here at this school, they had been near in contact with something I still cannot identify...you might want to ask them about it..." Astral sunk through the floor quietly leaving before the bros looked at one another with confused looks on their faces.​

17. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

"Kiriko is smart, she'll know what to do." Shintaro said, gripping her cell phone. He flipped it open and looked at a picture of her and her younger brother, seeing them smile happily. "She may not look it, but she has a reason to fight." He looked at the bank, and hoped that Kiriko would be able to help save the hostages.

[​IMG]

-Tokyo National Bank-

Kiriko nodded, running with Froggy on her shoulder to the bank vault where Aerith was being held. Reaching the vault, she looked at the door and wondered how to get in. She looked around and took a few steps back, she said, "Alright, Froggy, I never really worked with Pokemon before but I'm gonna need your full power to see if we can get this vault door open. So, lets give it all we got." She gave a breath and broke into a run, jumping and sending a powered kick to the door.

[​IMG]

-Muppet Theater-

Serena was shocked to see Darien and grumbled about being called Meatball Head again and thought she was done with him after the party. "Well, unlike you, you meanie, I have friends who like and accept my hairstyle." Crossing her arms, Serena closed her eyes, "Anyway, you seem a little old for something like this." 'Wait, do I feel like I know him from somewhere?' Serena thought. 'And not from the party.'

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Diagon Alley-

Sakura held Syaoran's hand while Kero stayed hidden in her coat so he could be safe and not appear until needed. "Wow, that place was wonderful. I hope we can head there again." Sakura said, smiling. Kero smiled at the young cardcaptor, "Maybe, Sakura."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Command Center-

Lily looked at Katniss and smiled, looking at her watch. "Well, I better head back. James and Sirius are probably getting hungry about now. We just need to wait for the right moment for us to work together." She teleported away in her neon green streak.

[​IMG]

-Armada Mothership-

Vekar looked out the window, before turning and ordering, "Damaras, head down to Earth and see if you can get those darn Rangers out of hiding to face the Armada. I must join my brother and head for the Moon to meet a ally of Father's." He headed out.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

Zedd looked and saw as Vrak and Vekar entered the throne room, if he could smile, he would have shown it. "Vrak, Vekar, hello. What brings the princes of Mavro here?" "We were in the system and wondered if we could help you with something," Vrak said, Rita smiled as she watched him act like a gentleman toward them.

[​IMG]

-Go-

Looking through his camera as he waited for his flight to take off, Go smiled and thought about maybe surprising his older sister when he returned to Tokyo. He looked out the window and stretched.

[​IMG]

-Woman of the Beginning-

The Woman of the Beginning approached Sagara and said, "Were you sure about that boy and telling him of being a Rider? What could he possibly do as a Rider that the others chosen can not?"

18. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo's District 12 - Outside Convenience Store~

[​IMG]

Having left his home two hours ago after being annoyed by Star Butterfly, Marco Diaz was standing outside a convenience store, where the following happened:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Muppets Japan Theater~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Jack!" Logan called out to his neighbor as he and Yukio arrived to the theater. "Logan, Yukio... so nice of you to drop by," Sparrow replied as he approached them. "Anything for Pipsqueak," Logan replied, "Where is he anyway?" "Rehearsing backstage," Jack answered, "Anyway, let's have a seat then, shall we?" "Thank you, Sparrow-san," Yukio thanked Jack as she and Logan followed Sparrow to their seats.

~Outside Muppet Theater~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"We're here!" Hiccup said as Toothless landed outside the Muppets Japan Theater. "Awesome!" Manon cheered as she and Harry quickly got out of Toothless's back, "Come on Hiccup! We don't wanna be late!" "Leemoleemo!" Harry concurred as he jumped up and down. "Coming!" Hiccup replied as he shifted his focus to Toothless while getting off of him, "Alright, bud. Behave yourself out here. See ya when the show ends." Toothless nodded in reply as Hiccup joined Manon and Harry as they made their way to the theater's entrance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo's Shibuya District~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Once IF hugged Finnick, his eyes almost teared up as he hugged her back, whispering to her, "You have no idea how happy I am to know that I have a sister." As for Raichu, the Pokemon simply sat and watched happily as the two hugged. "Hey, IF..." Finnick said as the two stopped hugging, "Why don't you come with me to Vermilion City? Just for a bit. I'm sure Dad'll be happy to see you. And the folks at the Vermilion Pokemon Gym are good folks as well. Whaddya say?"

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Katniss and Haymitch waved goodbye silently as they watched Lily teleport away from the Command Center. "How do you do that?" Katniss asked, wondering how she can teleport herself and Haymitch like she watched Hiccup and Lily do. "I can show you, Katniss," Alpha replied as he walked over to her. After a few minutes of being told the basics by Alpha, Katniss felt comfortable in teleporting on her own. "Thanks Alpha. I think I got it," Katniss thanked Alpha before turning around to face Zordon, "Well, I have to go back home to District 12, Zordon. But thanks for everything." "Pikachu!" Haymitch concurred as he finished his Pokemon treat. "Take care, Katniss Everdeen," Zordon replied, "And remember, you are more than welcome to come here anytime." Smiling, Katniss picked up Haymitch, and teleported away from the Command Center.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Cathedral~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Emma happily ran around the cathedral with Mimi on her shoulder, with the two gazing at the enormity of their new home. "This is so much better than our old place, huh, Mimi?" Emma asked her Pokemon. "Nyapah!" Mimi happily agreed. Yang, meanwhile, happily watched them while he changed candles that needed to be replaced. "A street rat?!" Frollo scoffed as he noticed Emma and Mimi...

[​IMG]

"That's Emma and her Espurr, Mimi," Yang told Frollo, "Those poor souls have lost their home recently, and were in need of a place to stay." "Hmm... well keep an eye out for her, Yang," Frollo replied, "Street rats like her seem more interested in stealing than being faithful. Should anything in this church be missing, then God help her for what she will have to face. Oh, and make sure she behaves herself as well." "Yes, Frollo," the monk replied, sighing as the archdeacon walked away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo National Bank~

[​IMG]

"Oshawott!" Foggy replied to Kiriko, nodding as she prepared to deliver a kick. Once Kiriko delivered a powered kick to the door, Foggy followed with a Hyro Pump attack, blasting the vault door with a huge volume of water. The door was finally opened, revealing the captive Aerith alone inside the vault. "Oshawott!" Foggy cried as he ran over to Aerith, biting on the rope tying her hands legs to break them. Once Foggy was able to break the ropes and free Aerith's hands and feet, he noticed her mouth was still covered by duct tape. "Osha, OshaOsha, Oshawott!" Foggy told Kiriko as he pointed to Aerith's mouth, indicating that Aerith needed the duct tap on her mouth removed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo National Bank (Again)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Finally..." Shan-Yu said as he gazed at the vault key he has been after for days, now in the palms of his hand, "I figured that Kitaniji would eventually be forced into giving it up once and for all. And to the two of you... Officer James Carter... Inspector Lee... this chapter of my life with you clowns can finally end, especially for you, Lee. Let me ask... how did it feel, when I slaughtered your partner right in front of you years ago? Hmm?" Lee (who, like Carter, was currently detained by one of Shan-Yu's henchman) remained silent as Shan-Yu boasted about killing his old partner, not wanting his feelings to get the better of him. "You a sick man, ya know dat, Shan-Yu?" Carter told Shan-Yu, "But I ain't surprised. You wit' the Crystal Order. Your whole group is crazy!" "Oh, Carter, Carter... you should be careful with your words there," Shan-Yu replied, grinning, "You never know if I change my mind when it comes to the girl." James Carter was fuming upon hearing Shan-Yu's threat, but made sure not to show it, as Murdock's plan counted on it. "But enough talk, gentlemen," Shan-Yu continued, "If you'll excuse me, I have a box that needs to be opened. Once that's over, I give you the girl, and I leave the area with my men... without being followed." But just as Shan-Yu turned around, Matt Murdock jumped from the second floor, and landed right in front of him...

[​IMG]

"You're not going anywhere, Shan-Yu," Matt told Shan-Yu, "The hostages in this building are all safe. Your men, on the other hand, are seeing stars right now." "WHAT?!" Shan-Yu angrily yelled, with Carter and Lee both breaking free from the henchmen detaining them, quickly knocking them out with their elbows. "Nice work, Lee," Carter congratulated Lee. "Thanks," Lee replied. "And with the two that Carter and Lee just took out... you're the only one left, Shan-Yu," Matt told Shan-Yu. "And dat means I'll be checkin' on Aerith," Carter said as he ran towards the vault. "Grrrrrrr.... I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!!" Shan-Yu shouted as he took out his sword and rushed towards Carter, only to be stopped by Murdock, who was now carrying his trusty batons...

[​IMG]

Shan_Yu.jpg

Shan-Yu
    ~Leader of the Huns~

"It ends now," Murdock said as Carter was out of sight. "Right now!" Lee added as he grabbed nearby mop to use as a weapon. "Fools..." Shan-Yu said as rushed towards Matt and Lee, swinging his sword at them, while Matt used his batons and Lee used his mop to block the attacks from Shan-Yu. As Lee and Murdock continued trading blows with Shan-Yu, the two attempted to land kicks towards Shan-Yu, with Matt being successful in delivering a kick to Shan-Yu's chest. As he backed away, Shan-Yu noticed Lee about to kick him. Quickly grabbing Lee's foot, Shan-Yu pushed Lee away, and swung his sword towards, only to be blocked by Matt and his batons. Matt and Shan-Yu then proceeded in trading blows with their weapons, while Lee got up, and with his mop, got back into the fight, helping out Matt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Muppets Japan Theater~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Hmph, you should talk," Darien retorted to Serena's statement about him being too old for the Muppet show, feeling the same familiarity he felt around her at Gaston's party, yet still not being able to understand it. "Heh, if I didn't know any better, I'd think you two were a married couple," Sammy told Serena and Darien. "ARE NOT!" Darien quickly replied as he sweatdropped. "Ahem, excuse me..." the usher, Sam the Eagle, said as he approached the group...

[​IMG]

"Now then, as much as I like to have pointless family arguments every now and then, I must ask you to lower your voices, or else I will have to escort you outside the theater," Sam warned Darien, Serena, and Sammy. "But we're not fa-... oh whatever," Darien said as he crossed his arms while Sam walked away. 'This was a bit weird...' Rini thought to herself as she sweatdropped after witnessing the whole thing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Alright Tauros, finish Hydreigon off with a Take Down attack!" Pacha ordered his Tauros. "And you finish Goodra with a Zen Headbutt, Salamance!" Silver ordered his Salamance. Tauros did as he was ordered, charging towards Hydreigon and slamming it, finally causing it to faint, with Yzma angrily summoning it back to its Pokeball. Meanwhile, Salamance did as it was instructed as well, focusing its willpower to its head, and attacking Gooda with a mighty headbutt, causing it to faint. "Losers!" Yzma angrily yelled as she summoned Goodra back to its Pokeball. As for Ursaring, while hurt from Arcanine's Flamethrower attack, still had some fight in it, and rushed towards Arcanine in order to deliver a mighty blow. "You better not mess this up, Ursaring!" Yzma ordered Ursaring. "Hey, Don. Let's have Salamance, Arcanine, and Tauros all simultaneously attack Ursaring to finish it for good!" Pacha suggested to Don. "I like the way you think, Pacha!" Silver said, "You heard him, Salamance. Let's go for a triple attack on Ursaring. Use your Dragon Claw attack!" "And you use your Zen Headbutt, Tauros!" Pacha added as Tauros and Salamance joined Arcanine, ready to deliver a mighty attack on Ursaring. "Your call, Don!" Silver told Don.

19. Lite The Future

ooc: Intro #2: The Lone Cyborg, start!

[​IMG]
    A lone humanoid figure with blatantly mechanical arms stood silently atop a tall building in Tokyo. His build was rather large in the torso area, implying more of him was mechanical than human. Even his eyes, which lay emotionless just under his short blond hair, were unnatural. The whites of his eyes weren't even white, instead a pitch black. His pupils were a bright yellow, making them stand out on the "blacks" of his eyes. Closer inspection revealed a sort of digital heads-up display in front of his eyes, showing him data about whatever was in his view.

"This place...It seems dangerous." He mumbled to himself. Currently the thing that stood out the most was the incident taking place at a bank within the city. However, his current objective prevented him from intervening. Plus, his scans showed there was already some sort of resistance at said bank, meaning the cyborg was not needed. After scanning the area below him, he looked toward the sky, scanning out as far as he possibly could. He detected something in space...something alien. He couldn't confirm what he was detecting, only that they were on the moon...Save for one reading, which seemed to be heading straight for Earth. Judging by the Cyborg's next words, this was exactly what he was looking for.
    "Target acquired."

At the moment, the Cyborg- named Genos- was unable to do anything except wait while his target descended to Earth. So he did. Instead of attempting to pass time with other activities, Genos merely stood there, unmoving, as he watched his target descend to Earth. Clearly Genos isn't good at managing his time.

-Meanwhile...-

[​IMG]
    ~Tokyo~
    Saitama casually strolled through the streets, lightly grasping a soda he'd purchased mere minutes ago. Save for the fact that a section of the city was blocked off due to an intense, high-stakes and dangerous bank robbery by some extremely dangerous and murderous men, things were pretty calm today. Despite the disappointment earlier regarding the Subterraneans, Saitama did enjoy the peace. He continued to stroll along, sipping his non-specified-brand soda, when he came across an ad playing on a television in a store window. He couldn't hear the ad, as the audio was muffled due to the window, but from what he could see, there was a show happening in the city featuring a group of colorful animal characters. Saitama felt like he'd seen these characters before, but he couldn't place where. Maybe on television a long time ago. Whatever the case, he decided to head to the show. He had nothing better to do that day except for a little shopping, but that could always be done after the show.
    "Welp. Guess I know what I'm gonna do today." Saitama said to himself before beginning his walk to the theater to catch the show.

20. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Tokyo National Bank-

Kiriko took the tape off her mouth and Aerith took a breath. "Miss Gainsbrough, I'm Kiriko Shijima of the Tokyo Police. No worries, I'm here to save you with this Pokemon, Froggy. Please, come with us, we'll get you to safety." She helped the speechless florist up and led her out of the bank, Kiriko kept her gun out just in case.

[​IMG]

Shintaro watched the door for any sight of his partner with the blind lawyer's Pokemon and captured girl. He knew that Kiriko was tough but he hoped that she didn't run into Shun-Yu while trying to get Aerith out of the bank.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Hikaru's Home-

Walking to her home, Hikaru noticed a box on her doorstep with a note that said, 'To Miss Hikaru'. She looked around and looked confused, she didn't order anything nor did any of her family order anything for her. Picking up the package, Hikaru was surprised by how light it was and entered her home. She was unaware of the strange device in the box and what will happen to her.

[​IMG]

-Daitenku Temple-

In the basement lab of the Tenkuji family temple, the sole heir, Takeru, was asleep at the desk with the book of various people of history. He was dreaming of his father and the last time he saw him.

[​IMG]

-Muppet Theater-

'Hmph, who would want to be family with this jerk?' Serena thought to herself, looking away from him. She looked to the stage and waited for the show to start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.