RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiro ✩ Guardian

~Cafe~
    AmyBanner.png

Amy looked out the window as she washed dishes, seeing Gabutyra stomp by. "Oh goodness.. is that a Zyudenryu?" She carefully stacked her dishes, rushing out the door and calling out to Hayley that she would be right back. She ran after the T-Rex, making sure it didn't do too much damage. Before long, it became evident he needed to be stopped. Amy looked around, then ducked into the nearest alleyway. She unholstered her Gaburevolver and took out her Zyudenchi, preforming the same feat Daigo had done earlier at the school. Once she was all morphed and ready as Kyoryu Pink, she ran after Gabutyra once more.

~Tommy's Office~
    GaiBanner.png
    ShaneBanner.png DustinBanner.png ToriBanner.png

"Whoa! That's a big toy!" Tori exclaimed upon seeing Gabutyra run past the window.

"It looks like a Zord! We should follow it!" Dustin said, clearly eager. He turned to Shane and Tommy for confirmation.

"That we are... Sorry Tommy, but we gotta do this. Let's go" Shane said to the others, who nodded.

Gai blocked the door, "I'm coming too! I gotta see this! There'll be more Rangers there, plus I'm-" He pasued and did his pose, "Gokai-!"

"We get it!" Shane interrupted, "Let's go." He moved Gai, opened the door, and headed off, his team and Gai following. Once they got outside, they ducked behind an alleyway.

"Ninja Storm!" said the Ninja Trio.

"Gokai Change!" Gai said, inserting his key into his cellular and wildly pressing the morph button.

"Ranger Form!" the Ninjas finished, morphing and being ready for battle.

~1st and Main Street~

KyoryuRed.png KyoryuBlue.png KyoryuPink.png
    Upon arriving, she spotted two more Kyoryugers, seemingly arguing. Amy stomped up and got in between them, looking atthe red one with an angry glare behind her helmet. "What happened?" she said assertively.

Kyoryu Red looked back down at her. "Well..."

/Nintendo High: Minutes Before\

"Oi, calm down Gabutyra! Just calm down! We're not in any real danger! I got these guys just fine! Calm down!" Kyoryu Red pleaded with the dinosaur, who obviously wasn't listening. He turned to look at everyone else, who had seemed to scatter and not be around. "Oh man..." he said, turning to see Gabutyra escaping. "Waaaaaaiiiiiit!" Kyoryu Red called out, frantically sprinting after the T-Rex. "Gabutyraaaaaa!"

PrincessShinkenRedBanner.png ShinkenGoldBanner.png

As Gabutyra rampaged, the two Shinkengers alongside Decade saw it run past them.

"That's a T-Rex!" Genta said, pointing out the obvious.

"Yes Genta, I believe so." Kaoru said, "But for now, we focus on Mako. It's being followed by who I assume is its partner." She pointed to Kyoryu Red, waving his arms frantically and screaming out 'Gabutyra!' everywhere. "Now come, Genta." Kaoru turned and ran off.

"...Some days I don't get this job at all..." Genta followed her.

~The Present~

KyoryuRed.png KyoryuBlue.png KyoryuPink.png

"Wow, you are so irresponsible." Kyoryu Pink said to Kyoryu Red, "We have to stop him!" She pulled out a Zyudenchi. "Brave in!" She threw it, "Let's go, Dricera!" she summoned a large mechanical triceratops.

"Brave in!" Blue followed suit, summoning a blue stegosaurus. "Come on, Stegotchi!"

GokaiSilverBanner.png NinjaRedBanner.png NinjaYellowBanner.png NinjaBlueBanner.png

"Hey!" Called out Dustin, "Is this your doing?"

Kyoryu Pink pointed to Kyoryu Red, "His. But listen, we need to get the people out of these buildings while the Zyudenryu subdue Gabutyra!"

Gai looked at the Ninja Rangers, "Go help them! I'll help subdue Gabutyra!" He pulled out his morpher and a red ranger key, putting it in the morpher, "Gojyu Drill, let's go!" he pressed the buttin, summoning a large drill tank, before placing a different key in his morpher. "Gojyu Rex mode!" The drill tank transformed into a Tyrannosaurus Rex, with Gai climbing in and attacking Gabutyra.

"Okay, let's go!" Shane said, running off with the Kyoryugers and his team.

~Minutes Later~

Gojyu Rex grabbed Gabutyra as Stegotchi and Dricera slammed into him, knocking him over.

"Finally!" Gai said, before Gabutyra stood again. "Uh-oh..."

Gabutyra did stand, but he popped out his Zyudenchi, which Kyoryu Red caught coming out of the bulding.

"It's empty!" Kyoryu Red said, before Gabutyra merely laid down and closed his eyes. Kyoryu Red slammed his hand into his helmet, "Don't tell me... you just wanted to play!?"

Gabutyra nodded curtly before dozing off. No wonder he made sure to only run in the streets.

Kyoryu Red sat down, everyone staring at him.

"All that fuss for nothing..." Dustin said.

"At least the people are safe!" Tori said.

"Yeah..." Shane agreed. He stepped forward and looked at the Kyoryugers. "I'm Shane. These two are Dustin and Tori. We're the Ninja Storm Rangers."

"Just call me Blue. My identity is going to be kept secret for a bit." Kyoryu Blue said to them.

Kyoryu Pink ejected her Zyudenchi and demorphed. "I'm Amy."

Kyoryu Red stood up and did the same. "Daigo Kiryu! But everywhere I go, people call me King."

"Gai Ikari!" Gai said, jumping out of Gojyu Rex. "But also Gooookaiiii... Silver! Let's get along!"

The rest nodded as Gabutyra got up and the Zyudenryu followed.

Gai pressed some buttons and sent the Goju Rex back to its resting place as the Gojyu Drill.

2. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Nintendo High: Hallway/Tokyo Harbor ~

"So?" Charlie asked, once he found himself alone. "is it a case?" "Sort of." Don replied. "I'm looking for a missing person. Problem is, he's in Japan anymore. He was arrested in Porta Vista." Charlie was confused. "Alright. Well, is there anything I can help with?" "Yeah." Don answered. "Let Dad know that I might be gone for a while. Make sure he doesn't worry." "Are you kidding?" Charlie laughed. "Knowing Dad, he'll be more jealous than worried that you're going to Porta Vista. You go ahead, Don. We'll be fine."

Once he hung up, Don went to Silver. "Hey, could I catch a quick ride to Porta Vista?"

~ Ferry ~

The six strangers looked around in silence, until one man in a purple suit spoke up. "Well!" He huffed. "If no one is going to 'break the ice' as they say, then I suppose I shall! We've all been invited to this man's estate..." He waved his invitation. "...so we should start becoming acquainted!" No one spoke for a while, until a woman in a peacock blue dress replied. "Oh, very well. I suppose one of us should start introductions."

~ Nintendo High: Cafeteria ~

Myriam grinned. "Sss sss sss sss! Is that right? Well, Mr. Naysayer. What if I told you that I'm going to try to find one myself?" Tiny blinked a few times before replying. "Tiny would think you gone crazy."

Dean shrugged. "And besides, we've dealt with these things before. Don't get me wrong, I love the class. But we already know how to deal with this stuff." Sam crossed his arms. "Maybe because eventually, our way of doing things will stop being effective. Mr. Vergil is teaching us new methods. Ones guaranteed to work."

Nick smiled at John Smith. "Hey, you never know until you try."

~ Nintendo High: Hallway ~

Cassie nodded. "Sounds like a plan." She grinned at Bulk's suggestion. "Now we're talking!"

~ Tokyo Streets ~

Dr. Veronica sighed. It was obvious that these three weren't letting her go anytime soon. She managed to free an arm and get her phone out.

~ Outside Vector Industries ~

Golden Freddy teleported around, trying to dodge T-Elos' attacks. "You do not get many tourists, I take it?" He teased. Still weakened from the explosion, Noob struggled to stand. Unable to dodge the fireball from Shadow Mario, he tried to feebly stop it with his hand. To his surprise, a cold blast erupted from his palm, extinguishing the flame. "W-What was...?" Noob trailed off, staring at his hands.

~ Outside Library ~

"Oh, it was nothing." The man replied. "My name is Arno, by the way." He smiled, extending his hand. Elise shook It, deciding to give a false name out of caution. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Alisa." Arno nodded, noticing the Order brand on her hand, but decided against mentioning it.

~ Outside Flower Shop ~

Oliver got in his car, carefully setting down the rose, and began heading to Fiona's.

3. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Cafeteria~

Kazu munched on his sandwich, he remembered the random draw of Eggwichs back at Duel Academy of some surprising flavours you wouldn't get, but there was always a special one, a golden eggwich that tasted so delicious it was beyond words, it was a bit strange but it did have somewhat of a connection to what a Duel can be, but when he noted Yugi and Yusei, he was familiar with one, the King of Games himself was easy enough to recognize, being the only one to defeat Seto Kaiba and a three-time CHampion of hosted events, DUelist Kingdom, Battle City and the recent Kaibaland Grand Prix, the youth also carried the Egyptian God Cards which would have him being duelled endlessly by the populace.

The other, Yusei Fudo was somewhat a wild card to him, Kazu noted he was one of the people who duelled using Synchro Monsters as well as being one of the few people to create a Duel Runner, a machine that combined speed and duelling, something no-one could conceive before but it was a thrill so people say, you had to try it to understand, Akiza shown her Deck to him a while ago, she too was a Synchro user, based around Plants, but looked to see what he would suggest to improve her deck more, when asked what his deck was like. he simply answered a mixture of two new methods, one called Xyz and the other Pendulums, she was confused at the latter one, btu he wasn't surprised, Pendulums weren't that well known in the Duelling Circle.

~Harold~

Harold left Elsa to write to her sister and when eh came out of the trunk and closed it, he heard a knock on the door, Aerith's voice calling through, voicing her concerns. "I'm perfectly fine Aerith, the door's open." Harold called out and sat on the bed, having opened a book he got and with a bookmark.

~ShinDecade~

Decade stared the sight of the red T-Rex and just moved along, following Kaoru and Genta. "Well, at least Tokyo isn't going nuts over it." Tsukasa thought.

~Albert~

Albert's eyes met with Rassilon's. "Ah yes, the stone can indeed extend one's life, some sya it can turn metal into gold and believed to mystically amplify the user's knowledge of alchemy so much that anything was attainable, our young Elise plans to discover the truth hidden within the darkness and believes this stone can grant this desire, just like the Pieces of Eden that have been recorded in history, but there is only one true Philosopher's Stone created by an old friend of mine, Nicolas Flamel who lived perhaps maybe six centuries with his wife, but it seems he has finally given up his Stone for the next life, in which rumors are to believe, his adopted son has inherited all of his possessions." Albert explained.

"I suggest we allow Miss Elise to locate the Stone for us and we can retrieve it from her and put the Stone to use within our Order, it can be a great boon to further our projects and nor would we require funding for perhaps some projects that we previously dropped due to costs." Albert finished.

4. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Outside the Vector Building~

"All you were told to do was to leave the premises, you were even asked nicely." Shadow Mario calmly explain as his eyes and core started glowing, he quickly raised his hand out and started to focus wrapping Noob and Golden Freddy in the same light, he glared at them for a moment as he spoke calmly. "Noob Saibot, Golden Freddy...relay this message to Astral and the other S-Types. Tell them that Shadow Mario...or rather the Blue Testament and the others will not tolerate their presence around here, and as a personal note from me...I will still execute you and the rest of your kind..." With a flick of his wrist he threw Noob and Golden Freddy off of the ground and sent them hurling out into the air away from the Vector building. Eventually T-Elos and Shadow Mario went back into the building.

~Nintendo High: Canteen~

Peppy quietly entered the Canteen and had sat down with the other staff members, food in tow before speaking up. "Well, today has been quite the surprising day for all of us here." Rggman fumed as he rubbed his forehead as he grumbled. "Easy for you to say, you didn't have your own robot try to kill you and then cause a fight." Felix looked at Eggman for a moment before smiling. "Don't worry about it, I'm sure if I beat your robot with my hammer he should be fixed." Ralph blinked before looking at tthe smaller man asking. "You sure about that? I don't think you've ever repaired a robot before." "Doesn't hurt to try Ralph, doesn't hurt to try."

~Nintendo High: Canteen R2~

Mario slowly entered the cafeteria, his body still reeling from the power the vault had let out but that wasn't the case as he looked for his usual spot. However as he looked around he noticed that his brother nor his friends were at the their usual table. It was then that Mario heard Peach's cheery voice yelling. "Mario, over here!" Mario turned around before he noticed Peach sitting at the fancy popular table with Daisy, Noire, Blanc, Vert, their twins, Pururut, Neptune, Compa, IF, Bowser, Yoshi, Kirby, Rosalina, and finally Luigi. Mario was surprised as he took a seat by his brother. "Wow, we're sitting at the popular table...how is that special?" Noire looked at Mario before calmly explaining. "Word about your date with Peach has gotten to every student here, your popularity skyrocketed to the point where we just decided to let you guys sit here." Mario quietly blinked before pointing at Bowser. "What about Bowser over there? I certainly know he can't be that popular." Peach blinked for a moment before explaining. "Actually, he told me about something that was on his mind recently...something that when you think about it, makes you two have more in common than you would realize." Mario looked at Bowser for a moment curious as to what the turtle had on his mind.

"So, Luigi...are you going to the Powerline/Daft Punk concert with someone special as well?" Neptune teased as she leaned against Luigi akin to that of a loving woman sending the man in green scuttling back. "N-no! But don't do that, first your sisters try to kiss me and now this? This is awkward." Kirby laughed before Rosalina poked Luigi's cheek. "Knowing him he will probably relax in the hot-spring located in the basement of our house." Mario blinked for a moment before asking. "When did we have a hot-spring in our house?" IF casually pointed up. "Ever since the Post where Woolie and Liam got their asses handed to them by your Mom." Mario blinked with an awkward expression on his face. "I see, thanks Iffy-Sempai" Luigi blinked before asking everyone at the table. "Erm, whose going out of our group of people?" Peach blinked for a moment before Daisy shouted. "Everyone's going! Even Sonic!"It was then that Sonic slowly inched his way to the group still reeling from his fight with Metal Sonc before sitting on Mario's left. Luigi sighed. "I guess Rosalina and I will be joining you all as well..."

~Nintendo High: Canteen R3~

After borrowing some of Peach's perfume and breath spray while lying to Peach about why she needed it, Kairi stepped forth into the Canteen smelling like peaches before she sat next to Sora and waved with a smile. "Hey there, Sora." Kairi then noticed Riku as her blue gaze blinked in surprize. "Oh, hello there. I've never seen you around here before, what's your name?"​

5. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Cafeteria-

Yugi and Yusei wanted to get know Akiza and Kazu, Akiza was a bit shy to talk with them, but immediately struck a conversation with them about dueling. She slowly began to open up with them about her interest in dueling, not telling them about her special power, wanting it to be kept secret between her and Kazu. Yusei expressed a desire to have a duel with her to see what kind of deck she used, Akiza nodded, eating her salad.

Lily ate her lunch while Sirius talked with Remus about his condition, Remus reassured his friend that the full moon had passed and he would be alright until the next full moon. Harry smiled, rubbing Riolu's head as it ate some of his lunch. Mew laid on Ron's head, looking at him as it wagged its tail. Fang ate her lunch, smiling as she listened to them and wondering how Vanille was doing with the garden.

[​IMG]

-Library-

Leaving the hospital to let Hermione recover, Philip returned to the library and read his book at the desk, looking up more on Elsa. He sat in the desk, looking through his blank book, holding the mini Luna Memory. Holding his phone, Philip wondered where the Queen could be hiding.

[​IMG]

-Gym-

Returning to the high school, Kimberly went to the gym and began to practice her gymnastic on the balance beam. She kept her mind off the happening at the hospital. Taking a breath, Kimberly practiced on the balance beam.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Karate Studio-

Dante sheathed his Power Sword and Rebellion, bringing Ebony and Ivory out. Simba took out his Cherry Lockseed and inserted it into his Sonic Arrow, watching as James blocked the attack by Goldar, letting Nala give a surprise attack from behind. Locking in the Padlock, Simba heard the Arrow, "Lock on! Cherry!" Aiming at Goldar, Simba fired at him. The arrow pireced his body and twin cherries appeared, swinging around and hitting its target in between until it exploded. Dante scoffed, James said, "Thanks, but I doubt he will fall that easily."

"I guess so." Simba said, standing ready. Nala kept quiet, thinking that the voice sounded familiar.

[​IMG]

-Moon Kingdom CyberSpace Cafe-

"Huh, guess I just haven't seen you around," Hayley said, sitting in a chair and waving at Amy, letting her go do something with her team. Looking at Luna-P, Hayley figured that Billy would have a heyday, trying to figure out its working.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop/Trunk-

Aerith opened the door and looked into his room, seeing him on his bed with a book out. "Hmmm, well, I'm going to make some lunch soon, anything special you like to have?" Aerith said, smiling at him.

Elsa sat at the table and began to write to her sister, naturally her sister was surprised. However, Elsa gave a small explanation about her location and asked if she and Olaf were okay. Anna said that they were, but worried about her and if she will return. Elsa thought for a moment and wrote that she would want to leave Harold when she was comfortable and in control of her power.

6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo Harbor~

[​IMG]

"Sure thing," Silver replied to Don as he started the boat's engine, "I'll even take you there free of charge. Consider it my civic duty as a citizen." Once the boat started to move, Silver said, "It'll take about an hour or so to get to the city of Porta Vista by water. Quicker than spending two hours on a car to get there. Oh, and the view's better anyway, so be sure to enjoy it, Don."
    "Chika!" Silver's Chikorita added, agreeing with what Silver said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Cafeteria~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"His name's Riku," Roxas answered Kairi. "He's a new student," Sora added, "His family just moved to Tokyo from the Sinnoh region up north." "Yeah, Sora and Roxas pretty much summed it up," Riku said, "So now that you know me, who are you?" "She's Kairi, Sora's girlfriend," Roxas answered Riku. "Oh, I see," Riku replied as he faced Kairi, "Pleased to meet you, Kairi."

------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ: Rassilon's Office~

[​IMG]

"Hmm, I do believe that the Philosopher's Stone could certainly be of use to us," Rassilon commented, "Very well, Albert, I'll take your word for it. Once Elise returns, I will task her with seeking out this stone. We will then see how far she can lead us to it, and maybe then she will show where her true loyalties lie. Dismissed."

---------------------------------------------------------------

~Moon Kingdom CyberSpace Cafe~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Smiling, Rini said, "I'm Rini by the way." Reading Hayley's name tag, Rini continued, "So your name's Hayley? Nice name." "Rini, huh? That's a very cute name," Ikuko commented as she threw threw her coffee cup away in a trash can close to where Rini and Hayley were after finishing drinking it, "So, where are your parents?" Rini's heart sank upon being asked that question, with her smile fading away as she remembered her parents. "I-I don't have any... not anymore," Rini sadly replied. Ikuko was now feeling ashamed after asking Rini that question, thinking that she was an orphan. "Oh, I-I'm so sorry, I didn't know," Ikuko told Rini. "It's alright, you didn't mean it," Rini replied.

----------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Library~

[​IMG]

While sitting on a table, and studying for his History quiz, Xehanort looked around, and noticed Sunset Shimmer looking for a book in one of the bookshelves...

[​IMG]

Wanting to talk to her, Xehanort got up and went to see her. "Sunset," Xehanort called out to her. Surprised to hear Xehanort's voice, Shimmer turned around, and replied,
    "Oh, Xehanort... didn't know you were here..." Sunset Shimmer was still shaken by what she learned about Xehanort earlier in the day. "You've been acting weird today," Xehanort told her, "Tell me, did someone upset you? Is there something you want to tell me?" "No. However, is there something YOU want to tell me, Xehanort?" Sunset Shimmer asked, "I saw you talking to that man earlier today... and I heard stuff..." Shocked to hear Sunset Shimmer say what she just said, Xehanort asked, "So you know?" Sunset Shimmer silently nodded in reply. Sighing, Xehanort thought for a moment, and figured that perhaps it was time he and Sunset had a talk about his allegiance to the Crystal Order. "Maybe I think it's time I was more truthful with you, Sunset," Xehanort said. "Y-You do?" Sunset Shimmer asked. "Indeed," Xehanort replied, "Meet me an hour after school outside the entrance. I'll tell you everything, I promise." "Really?" Sunset asked. "Sunset... I admit, I have kept secrets from you... but one thing I can never do is lie to you," Xehanort replied to her as he approached her, and gave her a light kiss on her cheek. "See you later," Xehanort said as he went back to his table to study. Sunset, meanwhile, wondered how Xehanort telling her about his alliance to the Crystal Order would turn out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

~Outside Jumpman Home/Restaurant~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Once Officer Carter parked his convertible next to the Jumpman restaurant, he and Inspector Lee noticed the premises surrounded by a police tape (indicating the place was a crime scene), with Galuf's corpse inside a body bag being dragged away in a stretcher to an ambulance, soon to be taken to a morgue. "Hey man, what happened?" Carter asked one of the men dragging Galuf's body away. "Sniper bullet to the chest," one of the men replied, "Several witnesses say they saw the man who did it atop of the building right behind you. Though there's no sign of him currently."
    "Thanks," Carter replied as he faced Lee, "Sound like Shan-Yu to you?" Lee nodded and said, "Yes, this definitely sounds like something he would do." "Right," Carter replied as he and Lee entered the restaurant. "James Carter, T.P.D.," Carter introduced himself to Jumpman and Fujiko as he showed his police badge, "An' dis here's Inspector Lee from China. We jus' have a few questions for y'all and then we'll be outta here."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hospital Entrance~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Looks like Philip's gonna try to continue the search for Elsa without the help of someone with magic," Officer Jenny commented, "Mind if you tell me who I should contact if trying to look for the queen magic-less doesn't work out?"
    "Of course," Doctor Hu replied, "I recommend asking for help from Yen Sid. He's the Music instructor at Nintendo High School. Fantastic with his magical abilities. I'll text you his number later." "
    Thank you, Doctor," Jenny replied as she left, "Look after Miss Granger." Nodding, Hu went back to check on his patients, including Hermione.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Shay Cormac's Origins Part 26: Flashback 9 Years Ago (November 20, 2004) / Crystal Order Hideout in Iraq~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Shay, Romulus, Jadeite, and Haytham were in a meeting while seated in a round table, discussing the situation so far in Iraq, with a large map of the country with several markings laid out in front of them. "So far, half of Iraq's oil fields have been freed of Japanese control. Japanese military has tried several unsuccessful attempts to try and recapture them, leading to heavy casualties for them," Romulus said. "The problem is all these damned bases the Japanese have set up throughout the country," Shay added, "So even without having control of the oil fields, Japan will still have a strong military influence on Iraq." "Then I suppose constantly using IEDs against the Japanese military won't bring us closer to getting them out of the country," Jadeite said. "Hmm, any ideas, Shay?" Haytham Kenway asked. "We're going to have to attack the bases... clear them out, one by one, while continuing our campaign with the oil fields as well," Shay replied. "Seems like a good idea to me," Jadeite commented, with Romulus Thread nodding in agreement. Getting up from his seat, Haytham said, "Very well, Shay. I'll go speak with Muqtada and tell him. We'll have to start planning soon. Time is of the essence." "Of course, Master Kenway," Shay replied as Haytham left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

~Karate Studio~

[​IMG]

Once James blocked Goldar's attack, and Nala surprised him with an attack from behind, Goldar was getting angry. "Why you little-" Goldar growled before being interrupted by Simba's cherry attack. "The black ranger's right," Goldar said after James expressed doubt Goldar could fall that easily, slowly getting up after taking the brunt of Simba's attack, "And now I'm very angry... I'm taking you out first, Kamen Rider!" Goldar then rushed straight to Simba, focusing all his energy to hit him hard with a powerful slash with his sword.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015
  7. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Ferry ~

Everyone's attention turned to the woman in blue. She was young and very pretty. "My name is Miss Peacock. I'd rather keep my first name to myself, thank you." She began. "As for my relation to our host, Mr. Grey...oh, we were a couple once. So many happy years together, you know." Another woman, wearing white, looked at Peacock's hand. "You don't have a ring." She noted, and Peacock began to explain. "Yes, well...he ran off with another woman one day, the scoundrel. Just up and left, no explanations or excuses. But now, after all these years, he wishes to apologize. Hmph! I can't wait to hear his excuse!" She shook her head angrily. "Well, that's all I have to say. Who's next?"

A middle-aged man in yellow military attire stood up. "Well, I suppose I am next." He spoke. "My name is Colonel Morgan Mustard, former Japanese Military." Mr. Green raised an eyebrow. "Former?" He asked. "Yes." Mustard answered nervously. "I was discharged for my, erm, 'explosive temperament, dear boy. I served alongside Mr. Grey's father: a brave man, who's death was a great casualty in the war. I suppose Mr. Grey has invited me to his estate to hear the daring stories of his old man and pay his respects, no doubt! But, I'm rambling." He turned to the man in purple. "What about you?"

~ Back Alley ~

Having regained their bearings from being thrown, Golden Freddy and Noob Saibot were resting in an alley. "Well, that was an interesting way to be dismissed." Golden Freddy casually remarked. "However, we now have some idea as to who these people are. The Blue Testament, eh? Well, we have more information than we came into with." Noob remained silent, still examining his still-cold palms, and it did not take long for his partner to notice. "Noob, we lost one battle, my friend. It happens. Don't beat yourself up over it." "No..." Noob answered. "It's not that. During that fight...I summoned the cold from my own hands..." "The cold? Are you sure?" Noob nodded. "I was able to extinguish Shadow Mario's fireball. I did not have these powers...not before that vision I saw while you were gone, anyway." Golden Freddy's tone changed to pure concern. "Vision? What sort of vision? I did not use my powers while indoors. What did you see?" "There were two boys. One older, one younger. They seemed to be playing near some snowy area. A temple, I believe."

~ Tokyo Harbor ~

"Thanks." Don smiled. "I appreciate it."

~ Belli Residence ~

Fiona heard a knock on her door and went to answer it. It was Oliver, smiling with a white rose. "Fiona, I hope I'm not late. I bought this for you. The girl at the flower shop told me it suited you." Accepting the rose with a smile, Fiona placed it in a vase. "It's very pretty." She said. "Thank you. And no, you're right on time. I just finished getting ready. So where are we going?" "Actually, some new park opened up a few weeks ago." Oliver answered. "And I heard they let couples in at a discount." Nodding, Fiona grabbed her handbag. "Well, I'm ready when you are." She turned toward Hewie. "Be a good boy and watch the place until we get back, okay Hewie?" The dog barked happily and saw the two out.

~ Outside Library ~

"So, what were you doing here?" Arno asked, glancing at the Library. "Oh. I was researching for a college paper." Elise lied. "I'm doing a report on the Flamels and their history." Arno smiled. "Really? I was reading up on them myself. You know, a Flamel lives in town, actually. Maybe you could ask him a few questions for your paper." "That's a good idea, Arno." Elise said. "Thank you." Arno nodded. "Sure. Say, while we're here, would you like to get a drink with me? We could share our research over coffee." "I'd like that." Elise accepted with a small smile. "Great!" Arno said. "Let me just go home and get my wallet. Meet me at the local café, okay?" Elise nodded and left. Once she was out of sight, Arno brought out a small communicator. "This is Dorian. I've got a member of the Crystal Order asking about the Flamels. I'm going to be keeping an eye on her until I know her intentions."

8. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Jumpman Residence~

Fujiko was in a panic as she crawled backwards at the sight of the cops. "Oh god, you're here to arrest me because I caused property damage next door, look that fireball was in self-defense for what that man did to Galuf...property damage wasn't intended unless he died." Jumpman sighed and helped his wife back on her feet before looking at the two cops calmly explaining. If you two don't mind...can we take this upstairs to our home? We're kind of freaked out by the recent events...don't worry..we will cooperate and answer the questions." Jumpman quietly lead his wife and the two cops up to their living room and gently sat the distressed Fujiko down on the couch. Jumpman looked at Lee and Carter. "Go on ahead and ask, we have nothing to hide since we're just a simple family."

~Nintendo High: Canteen~

Mario and the gang put their heads together in a huddle as Peach whispered. "I want all of you to meet at my house later tonight, we'll take one of the limos and sneak off to the concert." Everyone simply nodded before Mario asked. "Uh, wouldn't they notice a pink limo at the concert?" Luigi looked at Mario for a moment. "Most likely not, they'll either be too drunk or too stoned to make heads or tails of it." Mario facepalmed. "You always assume that when it comes to concerts, bro."

~Nintendo High: Canteen R2~

Kairi gently smiled and shook Riku's hand. "It's nice to meet you as well, just be careful of bullies like Gaston and Vanitas along with the other cliques at this school. Also if a tall, lanky boy in purple or a short, fat boy in yellow ask for money then don't listen to them, same goes for a boy named Eddy...he's probably worse then the Warios with all his scams." Kairi bobbed about in her seat as she got her lunch out, she seemed more perky and energetic than usual.

~Back Alley~

"So, the unstable S-Type has come across those strange Testaments..." Astral's voice spoke as the commander came out of the shadows still dripping wet from its trip to the water. It glared at Noob and Golden Freddy for a moment before explaining. "Before you ask, I had the unfortunate priveliege of being knocked out of the sky by a crazy woman riding atop a flying robot unicorn that emitted a rainbow trail...tell anyone else that and I will see to your deaths myself..."​

9. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo High: Cafeteria-

Harry petted his Riolu after finishing his lunch and it smiled, enjoying the petting on its head. Ron smiled at seeing his friend with his Pokemon and looked at Mew, floating around and cuddling him. Remus smiled at the two boys, saying, "Wish I could capture a Pokemon for myself. Someone to help me with my research of the moon." "Yeah,but you weren't good with Pokemon when we were younger." Sirius said, remembering their time as students at Nintendo High, Remus chuckled nervously.

Lily smiled as she remembered her time at Nintendo High, being a transfer student and having met James, Sirius, and Remus for the first time. Fang smiled and reminded Sirius of when they met for the first time. Sirius tried not to remember that and just finished his lunch, Ron looked around, wondering where Hermione was since it was unlike her to miss school.

[​IMG]

-Nintendo High: Library-

Philip wandered the Planet Bookshelf, looking up for ways to find Elsa with any other magical people in the city. He wasn't sure if he could find anyone who could help her or know where she is. Looking through those who are magical but unaware, he found some interesting names, the florist, Aerith Gainborough, one of her helpers, chaos, Yuna. Philip did more research on those who lived and worked in the flower shop, suddenly getting a interest in gardening.

[​IMG]

-Nintendo High: Gym-

Kimberly finished her practice and sighed, taking a bottle of water and drinking it all the way. She sighed and wiped away her sweat, looking at her communicator. Looking out a window in the gym, Kimberly wondered if the fight against Goldar was going alright and if they were able to beat him. Grabbing a towel, Kimberly headed for the bathroom to shower and get clean.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Karate Studio-

Simba held his Sonic Arrow to block Goldar's attack. Going behind him, Dante twirled his guns, shooting at Goldar's back, even hitting his wings. Nala ran up and slashed at him, twirling her daggers as James joined in with his Ax. Dante just shot at Goldar, before swapping Ebony for Rebellion and going to slash at his back, joining his teammates.

[​IMG]

"Huh, well, I guess you don't have a place to stay then, huh?" Hayley said, thinking. She looked at Ikuko, asking, "Hey, do you have any room at your place? I live in a small apartment, so I don't have enough room for a extra person." She looked embarrassed, rubbing her hair.

10. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Jumpman Residence~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Carter and Lee looked at each other when Fujiko said she was scared of being arrested, both confused as to why she would even think that. "Lady, we ain't here to arrest you," Carter replied to Fujiko. Once Carter and Lee followed Jumpman and his wife upstairs, Lee took out his phone, opened a photo of Shan-Yu, and showed it to Jumpman and Fujiko, asking,
    "Was this the man responsible for what happened?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

~Karate Studio~

[​IMG]

After Simba blocked Goldar's attack, Goldar took the brunt of Dante's, James's, and Nala's attacks, severely weakening him. "Ugh, this is what happens when I try to take one of you out with all my energy," Goldar said, slowly backing away, "This wasn't a fair fight anyway, but I'll get you yet, Zordon's warriors, mark my words!" Goldar then teleported away, heading back to the Moon Palace.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Triskelion (aka J.I.A. Headquarters)~

[​IMG]

"Mr. Fury," a voice called out to Nick Fury as he was walking back to his office. Turning around to see who it was, Fury noticed it was Eugene, the MI6 agent who assisted Darien in Osaka, approaching him...

[​IMG]

"Agent GS... Guess I have to thank you for helping out the JIA with our mission in Osaka today," Nick Fury told Eugene. "It was actually a pleasure to fight alongside Agent Tuxedo Mask," Eugene replied, "But... there is something I need to discuss with you." "I'm listening," Fury said. "Well, after Tuxedo Mask's battle with Mewtwo, he was suffering... crying in pain," Eugene replied, "He then screamed the word 'Princess' before fainting. But thankfully, he woke up shortly after. Still, I am concerned about him. I wonder if Mewtwo did something to him to cause him to have acted that way." Nick Fury listened to what Eugene said, remembering what Darien told him when he first met him in Colombia, about how he had a dream every night about a princess and a kingdom in destruction. "Noted. I'll look into it later," Nick said, "Give our thanks to M." "Thank you, Mr. Fury," Eugene replied as he left, "And send my regards to Director Stewart." Once Eugene was gone, Fury took out a book from inside his jacket, and gazed at it. It was the children's fairy tale he was studying earlier, The Moon Kingdom. Pondering for a moment, Fury decided to pay a visit to the JIA's warehouse, where many secret artifacts recovered over the years by the JIA were hidden.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Moon Kingdom CyberSpace Cafe~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Rini shook her head when Hayley asked if she had a place to stay. Once Hayley asked Ikuko if she had a place for some one to stay in her place, she said, "You know, now that you mention it, I do actually have an extra room at my place." Looking at Rini, Ikuko added, "Kenji and I also talked about adopting a child... would you like to live with my family, Rini?" Seeing Ikuko extend her hand, Rini figured that this may be her one chance at getting a place to stay in this time period. Smiling, Rini took Ikuko's hand, and said, "Thank you, ma'am." "You don't have to call me that, dear," Ikuko replied, smiling, "Just call me Auntie Ikuko." "Heh, okay," Rini replied as she finished her milk, and got out of her seat, walking to wards the exit with Ikuko, while followed by Luna-P. "Bye, Hayley! Thanks for the milk!" Rini told Hayley, waving goodbye to her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

~Route 6 (Outside Porta Vista)~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As she was being chased by a swarm of Beedrill, Yzma tripped and fell face-flat on mud. Getting up and gasping for air, Yzma noticed two Pichus standing in front of her, both offering her an Oran berry...

[​IMG]

"
    Pichupichu," Pichu Little said as he offered his Oran berry. "Pichu," Pichu Big added as he offered his Oran berry to Yzma as well. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" Yzma yelled at the Pichu brothers, who ran away from her out of fear, and climbed up Kronk's shoulder. "PICHUPICHU!!" Pichu Little yelled at Yzma. "Pichupich?" Pichu Big asked Kronk. "Yeah. Tell me about it," Kronk replied, understanding what the Pichu brothers say. "Pichupichu...pich?" Pichu Little asked Kronk. "No, no, it's not you guys. She's not the easiest person to get close to. There's a wall there. Trust me," Kronk answered Pichu Little.
    "Are you talking to those Pokemon?" Yzma asked, surprised by the fact that Kronk was actually communicating with the Pichus. "I was a junior chipmunk, uh... and I had to be versed in all the wild creatures," Kronk replied before turning his attention back to the Pichu brothers, "Please continue." "Why me? Why me?" Yzma complained as the Pichu brothers continued talking with Kronk, walking away. "It doesn't always have to be about you," Kronk told Yzma, "These poor little guys had it rough. Seems a talking llama gave them a hard time a few days ago." Upon hearing the words 'talking llama', Yzma stopped walking, and rushed back to Kronk and the Pichu brothers, saying, "Oh, a talking llama...Do tell." Still angry with the way Yzma treated them earlier, the Pichu brothers refused to even look at her. "Pichupichu," Pichu Big told Kronk, with Pichu Little nodding in agreement. "Uh, they don't really wanna talk to you," Kronk told Yzma, translating what the Pichu brothers were saying. "Well, then you ask them," Yzma replied to Kronk. Sighing, Kronk commented, "I hate being in the middle." Turning his attention back to the Pichu brothers on his shoulder, Kronk began asking them where the talking llama was in their language, saying, "Pichu, uh... pichupich...Pichu?" "PichupichupichPICHUpichupichu," Pichu Little answered Kronk, telling him about the Luxrays that chased Kuzco days ago. "Luxrays? No kidding? Brutal," Kronk commented. "PichupichupichPICHPICHPICHPICHPichuPic-," Pichu Big continued before stopping when it noticed Yzma moving closer to them and Kronk, trying to listen in on the conversation. "Uh, could you give us a little room here?" Kronk asked Yzma, as the Pichu brothers refused to speak while she was nearby.
    "Uh, sorry," Yzma replied, moving just a very short distance away, which the Pichu brothers indicated was still too close by the shaking of their heads in disapproval. "A little bit more, please," Kronk told Yzma, who moved to a distance that was yards away from where Kronk and the Pichu brothers were. "How's this?" Yzma yelled out, asking Kronk if her current position was acceptable for the Pichu brothers. Once the Pichu brothers nodded in approval, Kronk replied, "Yeah, that's good." "Now ask them which way the talking llama went!" Yzma yelled out once more. "Uh, Pichupichu...pich?" Kronk asked the Pichu brothers. "Pichu!" both Pichu brothers replied as they pointed to the highway heading towards Porta Vista, indicating Kuzco went in that direction. Kronk and Yzma then rushed towards the highway, hoping to reach Porta Vista and find Kuzco there.

--------------------------------------------------------------

~Shay Cormac's Origins Part 27: Flashback 9 Years Ago (December 28, 2004) / Muqtada al-Sadr's Heavily Fortified Compound, Najaf, Iraq~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Paying a visit to their Iraqi ally, Muqtada al-Sadr, Shay Cormac and Haytham Kenway were planning an attack on a Japanese military base in the city of Tikrit, which is about 140 km northwest of Baghdad.
    "So far, the occupiers only expect attacks on oil fields and in the streets they patrol," Muqtada commented, "But to attack a base is a huge challenge. They must be surprised and caught off guard if there is to be any chance of success in attacking a base." "Well, I happen to know of a time they'll be vulnerable soon," Shay replied, "New Year's Day is coming up. Once the countdown ends, and 2005 begins for this part of the world, I bet everyone in that base will be celebrating as if everything was fine." "I see... a New Year's Day massacre," Kenway commented, "Good thinking, Shay." "Indeed," Muqtada added, "I have no doubt that this operation will be successful." "Thank you," Shay replied to both Haytham and Muqtada, "And hopefully, once this base in Tikrit is conquered... taking care of the others will be child's play."

11. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Rassilion's Office~

"By your command." Albert bowed and left. "So, Discord is an ambiguous choice for trust, I pray he is at least able to make his mission a success, with the young Miss Elliot's power, I could bring forth that being..." Albert thought in his mind, for now, he'd have to stick with being a pawn of Rassilion's until he had the cards he needed, if not, there was always the alternative back-up plan.

~Harold~

Harold stared at the smiling Aerith and closed his book. "Whatever you make is bound to be good Aerith." Harold answered, earning a red faced Aerith, being embarrassed and Harold stood up in the room. "Anything's fine, I'm not picky." Harold finished and let Aerith do her job, however, he was concerned, he made it out in time before Aerith got suspicious, fi she knew he headed up to his room and disappeared, that'd cause concern.

"Might to place a Notification Charm on the door and connect it to something in the trunk while I'm with Elsa." Harold considered, sure his trunk was safely guarded with it's protections but if he wasn't in his room when eh said he'd be, that'll cause suspicion, he didn't want to reveal he was a Wizard yet. "I can't keep Elsa trapped here though, she's been in there for a few days now and trying her best to control her magic." Harold thought, she did say it was slowly getting the hang of it but she had a fear what it was capable of. "Her magic is like wandless and it does seem to work off her emotions, hmmm... maybe I should brew some Calming Draughts or show her there is a world of Magic." Harold thought again, there was supposed to be a Diagon Alley somewhere in Tokyo, perhaps he could try to locate it and invite her.

12. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Earth: Near Lin Kuei Temple ~

Having used the Dimensional Key, Kitana, Jade, Mitsurugi and Mileena appeared near the Lin Kuei temple. "Well, we've arrived." Kitana noted, giving the portal back to Edenia a glance. "I pray by the Elder Gods that the portal stays open long enough..." "Look." Mitsurugi exclaimed. "It's snowing." Kitana looked, and sure enough, snow covered the ground, with small flakes falling. "Snow! We must be near the Lin Kuei Temple." She said. "We need to gather allies, yes?" Jade asked. "Then Sub-Zero will likely be of help." Kitana nodded. "Very well. We shall speak to him." The four proceeded toward the temple, where men and women wearing blue ninja attire were already noticing their arrival.

~ Back Alley ~

"Of course." Noob replied to Astral. "We have no intention of saying anything." "Our lips our sealed, Lord Astral." Golden Freddy added. "And what is this about Testaments, if I may ask?"

~ Ferry ~

"Oh, very well. I am Professor Peter Plum." The man spoke. "I was Mr. Grey's therapist for a while. He had a traumatic youth that I had helped him through. Been working with him for years, you see. I assume that is why I was brought here: as a reward for my years of service." "Years? Really?" An older woman in white asked. "I've been with the Grey family for quite a while myself. Ever since Mr. Grey was a young lad. I'm Wanda White, by the way." Plum shook her hand. "Yes, Mr. Grey spoke fondly of you during our therapy sessions. Pleasure to meet you."

Everyone's eyes fell on Mr. Green and Miss Scarlett. "Well?" Mustard barked. "Everyone's been introduced but you two."

"So, how you gonna get one of those things anyway?" Tiny asked Myriam. "Easy!" She replied. "I've heard rumors that some of our own Nintendo High Alumni have them. If I can learn more from them, I might know how to get one!"

Sammy sat quietly for a moment before speaking. "Um, so...Could I ask you two something?" She asked Thor and Loki.

Vaughn smiled to the others. "So, any of you guys going to that concert tonight?" Fay and Crunch nodded. "Yeah." Fay replied. "Miyu and I already had it planned." "Me and Tiny are goin' too." Crunch added.

~ Nintendo High: ?????? ~

Standing up. Springtrap approach the sealed door and began banging on it.

~ Café ~

Elise sat at a table and waited for Arno. He arrived shortly after, and offered to buy the coffee. Once he got them, Arno joined her at the table. "So, what do you to know about the Flamels?" He asked.

13. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Having finished his meal, Ron got up and waved at his friend, deciding to walk off his lunch. Mew looked at him, curious about where Ron was going. Entering a empty hallway, Ron looked worried as he walked by himself, feeling that someone was watching him and the whole area was quiet. All he could hear was his footsteps, Ron looked around and found a strange item on the floor. As he picked it up, he had recognized it as some kind of Driver. Curious about what it was like to wear one, Ron put it at his waist and it wrapped around his waist.

Ron was surprised what happened and saw a zip crack, leading into a strange forest. Before he could think about what was he was seeing, Ron began to head for the crack, entering the forest. Looking around, he saw strange looking fruit and reached his hand to one. Grabbing it, Ron watched it change into some kind of Padlock with a red orange, the number on the front being LS-07. Seeing strange creatures appeared, Ron ran out and gasped for air, unaware that someone had seen him exit the forest, having him disappear in a light of dark red.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Karate Studio-

Watching Goldar leave, James sighed in relief and cracked his back. "That's probably one hard battle. By the way, Dante, how did your normal weapons do more damage than the Power Sword or the Blade Blaster?" James asked, Dante shrugged, "I guess because they're not from this world. There's a lot about me you don't know. Anyway, what about cherry boy there?" "Yes, who are you?" Nala asked, looking at Simba, unaware of who it was under the helmet. Simba kept quiet, Dante groaned and grabbed his wrist, activating his teleport button. James and Nala followed, so Dante didn't kill the poor boy.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

Having captured Ron, Rita examined the Lockseed he had got and smiled. "This boy will our fighter against those new Riders with the strange Drivers. Lets make him ours! Arise, Ronald Weasley, and become the evil Kamen Rider, Bujin Gaim!" As Ron had been unconscious, his eyes suddenly open, only now they were empty and dull. Been given the Padlock, Ron activated it, as it spoke, "Blood Orange!" "Henshin...." Ron said simply, inserting it into his Driver and turned the small sword, opening the Lockseed, "Lock On! Blood Orange!"

"Blood Orange Arms: Ja no Michi on Stage!"

A dark blue suit appeared on his body and a crack appeared in the sky, opening and having a blood orange, completing his armor. Rita and Zedd sent images of his enemies, Masaru Kurosaga as Gaim, Hiccup as Baron, Sirius Black as Ryugen, Oerba Yun Fang as Kurokage, Lily Evans-Potter as Zangetsu Shin with Remus Lupin as Zangetsu, and finally Harry Potter, his own friend, as Gridon. Ron gripped his sword, hatred climbing inside of him.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Alice & Blanca-

Alice stopped in a park, letting Blanca run wild and play with Yuri. Watching the strange man who was currently staying in her apartment play with her pet wolf, Alice smiled and almost felt herself falling for Yuri. She blushed, seeing his shown muscular chest and his smile as he played with Blanca.

[​IMG]

"No problem, Rini." Hayley said, waving at her as they left. Leaning back, Hayley sighed and what menace appeared that Ami left to fight and went behind the counter to mix more drinks.

14. AP_Epikyur Merlin's Housekeeper

~Nintendo High - Somewhere in the Hallway~

Waking up from his hangover-induced nap, Dingodile tiredly gets to his feet and begins looking around the hall with half-lidded eyes, exhausted. After letting out a large yawn, he remembers that he's supposed to be doing his job instead of loafing around. Muttering about the poor run of luck he's come across after being fired from his old job, he then heads off to another hallway to go get his cleaning supplies. While heading through the empty halls of the school, he hears the sounds of banging coming from the abandoned part of the school, which had been sealed off years ago. Shrugging, he enters the area and looks around at the old and decrepit scenery surrounding him. Upon hearing the banging again, he recalls on why he's here and follows the sounds until he finds where the noise is coming from; a heavily boarded door with a 'DANGER! DO NOT ENTER!' sign nailed on the boards.
    Hearing the banging become louder, Dingodile comes to a single conclusion:

"Bah, probably some dumb teenager that got themselves stuck in that old part of the school again. Alright, hold your horses for a bit; I'll go get something to get you out...stupid brat." before leaving the area to go get his tools.

Sorry that it's not much at the moment, but I'm trying to get readjusted to typing on this again after such a long time.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

After studying for his History quiz, Xehanort believed he had studied enough, and was ready to leave the library. Grabbing his things, as well as the book he found earlier, Xehanort got up, and walked over to Philip the librarian. Handing him the book he found, Secrets of the Heart, Xehanort said, "I'd like to check this book out, please."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~In Another Dimension - Palkia's Throne~

[​IMG]

Watching Kitana and the others arrive near the Lin Kuei temple in Earth on his crystal ball, Palkia commented, "I'm sure I can leave that portal between Earth and Edenia open for a while." Just then, a portal opened in front of Palkia's throne, and out came a blonde haired girl that Palkia was very familiar with...

[​IMG]

"
    Huh? Hey, this isn't the Arcade Dimension," Star Butterfly said as she looked around, "Oh, hey Mr. Palkia! Haven't seen you in a while!" "Princess Star Butterfly... lost your way again?" Palkia asked. "Yup, looks like it," Star replied, "I was actually on my way to the Amethyst Arcade Dimension to try out the new Lance Lance Revolution game. So... I guess this is the 37th time I accidentally ended up here?" "Actually, it's the 38th time," Palkia corrected her. Sighing, Palkia waved his arm, and made the portal that Star came from disappear. "Alright Star, you know the drill... hand me Mewni's Dimension Key," Palkia instructed. Taking out a pair of scissors from her purse, Star did as Palkia instructed, and handed him Mewni's Dimension Key. Pointing the scissors into empty space, a beam of light was directed from the scissors, and opened up a portal. Handing Star Butterfly her scissors back, Palkia said, "The Arcade Dimension is through that portal. But do try to remember your way back home to Mewni, Princess." "Okie dokie, Mr. Palkia," Star replied as she walked over to the portal, "And thanks!" Once Star entered the portal, Palkia waved his arm, and made the portal disappear. "Good grief," Palkia said to himself, "I wonder what kind of shenanigans that girl will get herself into once she turns 14 and her mother gives her the Royal Magic Wand."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~J.I.A. Warehouse~

[​IMG]

Walking through a warehouse containing many crates with items of unknown origin recovered by the Japanese Intelligence Agency over the years, Nick Fury was looking for a specific crate, labelled 0-8-4. Looking all around the warehouse for the crate, Fury finally found it between two larger crates. Grabbing it, Fury read the information on the crate that was labelled 0-8-4:

Date Found: April 30, 1945

Opening it, Fury found a rather unique crystal inside. 'I wonder... what will it take to get you to do something,' Fury thought to himself as he gazed at the crystal.

----------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Notcing Sammy ask him and Thor a question, Loki nodded, replying, "Of course you can ask." Thor, still feeling woozy from the incident earlier, replied, "Uh, umm, yes." Luna, Xion, and Vanellope all looked at Thor with a worried look, wondering if he really was okay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

Teleporting back to the Crystal Order HQ after finishing his mission for the day, Discord entered Rassilon's office to report to him. "I'm back from my really weird mission," Discord said. "Good," Rassilon replied, "I take it you've befriended Alice Elliot?" "Yup. Bumped into her on purpose, offered to take her out for coffee to make up for bumping into her... and she said that she did consider me as her friend," Discord said. "Good work, Discord," Rassilon replied, "You'll continue doing this for the next few days until we feel it's time to give you a different mission. Understood?" Sighing, Discord answered, "Yeah yeah yeah..." Leaving Rassilon's office, Discord went to see Mewtwo, still wondering why Rassilon keeps giving him missions like these rather than an actual mission. 'Still, if it means getting to spend a friendly time with Alice, I don't see why I should complain,' Discord thought to himself.

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Noticing Goldar teleport back, Thrax noticed him hurt from the battle on Earth.
    "I warned you to be careful," Thrax told Goldar. "What did I miss?" Goldar asked as he watched Ron transform to Bujin Gaim. "Something marvelous... we've gained control over a Rider's mind. Now he'll be facing off against the other Riders," Thrax replied.
    "Heh, good idea... fighting fire with fire," Goldar commented.

-------------------------------------------------------

~Shay Cormac's Origins Part 28: Flashback 9 Years Ago (December 31, 2004) / Outside Japanese Military Base in Tikrit, Iraq~

Quietly waiting outside the Japanese military base the Crystal Order planned to attack in coordination with Muqtada al-Sadr's forces, Shay and the others could hear soldiers in the base partying, ready for the new year to start. Only ten minutes were left until it was New Year's Day, and the Crystal Order was ready to give the soldiers in the base a deadly surprise once the countdown to 2005 ended.
    "
    So, what's your New Year's resolution?" Romulus whispered to Shay. "Hmm, I guess... finally winning this damn war in Iraq," Shay quietly replied, hoping that victory in Iraq for the Crystal Order isn't too far. "I have a good feeling that can be achieved this year," Jadeite quietly added, "If not 2005, then 2006 for sure." "Jadeite's right. We've made great progress this year... all thanks to you, Shay," Romulus said. "Thanks," Shay replied, "And in case one of us doesn't survive this attack... Happy New Year." Before Romulus or Jadeite could reply, the soldiers in the base began to yell the one minute countdown to 2005. The attack was about to start soon...

Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  16. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Jumpman Residence~

"Yes, that looks like the guy who attempted to kill my husband, right down to the shape of his body." Fujiko explained as she looked at the picture. "Except...neither of us really know the guy other than the news reports." Jumpman stood up and started to walk around the room thinking. "Galuf was my old friend and comrade, we knew him for a long time...but I think...nah it's absurd." Fujiko looked at her husband curiously before asking. "What is it, honey?" Jumpman stopped with fingers on his chin. "Our family...has been a magnet for strange things and people trying to harm us, Infact...I don't even know how far I can trace it back. You could even say it's a family curse."

~Tokyo Back Alley: Testaments~

Astral looked up at the sky, its mind in thought. "Testaments...are an abnormality, entities that cannot be explained by humans. Most S-Types keep thinking they're on our side, same for those on Star Road...but utimately even I cannot explain them." Astral slowly walked out of the alleyway. "For now we leave them be...atleast until we figure out more about what they are capable of."

~Crystal Order HQ: Bagular's Office~

Bagular was sitting at his desk looking up information on multiple screens. On one screen an article entitled "Unknown scourge strikes Greek town" Bagular eyed the article before he read a perculiar sentance. "Locals could hear the shouts of 'Where's the relic!' 'The relic must be destroyed!' and such coming from the woman as she proceeded to kill bystanders. That's...strange. REZ!" A fuzzy screen popped up with an image of a metal-organic creature with glowing eyes as he looked at Bagular, in a synthesised voice he spoke. "Yes, Lord Bagular. What do you need my services for?" Bagular looked at the creature. "I need more information on the woman mentioned in this article, we need to find out why she's babbling on about the relic." Rez nodded. "Of course, I will get as much information as I can."

After a few moments more screens popped up with file information, X-Rays and everything else. Bagular stroked his beard as he looked at the file. "Pyrrha Alexandra, Sex: Female, Age: 20, Status: Deceased." This was starting to perplex him as he looked at the X-Ray and made note of a diamond-shaped object located somewhere in the lower portion of the body. "Is that...an S-Type?" It was then that Inferno Obitus rose up from beside Bagular. "We do believe that is indeed an S-Type...and it's a small fragment of another, however...that S-Type and the host within are still alive." Rez popped back up on screen. "Unfortunately all records of her after the date of the file I gave you do not exist...as if they were erased, she no longer exists." Inferno Obitus glared at Rez. "Your assumption is incorrct...the human and the S-Type are alive, how an S-Type got there however, we cannot explain." Bagular rubbed his temples and began to send the information out to the top three. "I will send our information and findings to the higherups and then we will find out what to do about this "Phantom S-Type"​

17. FancyStache Traverse Town Homebody

~ Lin Kuei Temple ~

A Lin Kuei ninja blocked the way of Kitana and the others, demanding to know what they wanted. "We've come to speak to Sub-Zero. Troubled times are coming, and we may require his aid." Kitana answered firmly. The ninja glared at her for a while, before his expression softened and he let her and the others pass, though he and the others met Mileena's gaze with contempt. "Now, Mileena." Kitana spoke to the half-Tarkatan-half-Edenian. "The last time Sub-Zero saw you, you fought on opposite sides. He may react to your presence with aggression. I ask that you do not fuel it." Mileena nodded. "If he does not invoke violence, then I will not antagonize him. I expect you to aid me should he go to far, however." Mileena replied, crossing her arms. Kitana smiled behind her mask. "Very well." All in agreement, they, Jade and Mitsurugi entered the temple to speak to Sub-Zero.

~ Back Alley ~

"Ah, I see." Golden Freddy responded. "Until we know what we are dealing with. Actually, that reminds me. Noob?" He addressed his partner. "I came across something rather interesting during my recon within the building. There is a temple in the snowy region, where a clan of warriors train in the art of cryomancy. Apparently, they are quite the threat to us S-Types. Noob, I believe it would be in our best interest to send you there to destroy it." "I see." Noob answered. "I take it I must take this mission alone?" "Correct. I have a few things to discuss with Lord Astral, and I would likely slow you down." "Then I shall go." Noob stated and disappeared through a black void. "Ah, poor soul." Golden Freddy mused once Noob was gone. He turned to Astral. "I simply needed him away for a while, for I have a few concerns about our dear Noob, Lord Astral. Something rather alarming happened during our mission."

Sammy gave Thor a look of concern over his shaky response. "Umm, anyway." She said. "You two...are brothers, right? How do you do it? How do you two get along so well?"

~ Café ~

"Well..." Elise began. "...I was hoping you could tell me about any surviving members." Arno nodded. "Certainly. A boy named Harold lives here. I'm afraid I don't know too much about him. whether he has knowledge of his family's knowledge of alchemy or not." "Alchemy?" Elise asked, puzzled. Arno began to explain. "Yeah. Supposedly, the Flamels were skilled alchemists."

~ Twinkle Park ~

Oliver and Fiona arrived outside their destination: Japan's own Twinkle Park. "Wow! Look at all the couples here." Fiona noted, looking at the people. "Yeah." Oliver said with a chuckle. "Nighttime is when it really gets packed, so I thought we'd enjoy ourselves more not getting cramped up, even though the park is prettier at night. Anyway, after you."

~ Tokyo Streets ~

Florent looked annoyed, wondering where he would find the Ozzie Trio at this hour.

~ Movie Lot ~

Johnny Cage was doing some martial art exercises, preparing for his leading role (despite the fact the casting department thought he was too old to play it, his good shape landed him the role at the last minute) in "Super Sentai: The Movie". He was wearing his Red Ranger costume without the helmet, and was practicing a few kicks.

18. AP_Epikyur Merlin's Housekeeper

~Skyship Blackbird - Dalton's Cabin~

Having been called once more to Dalton's quarters, the Ozzie Trio head there to find out what he wanted. Hearing knocking at his door, Dalton calls
    out "Enter!", allowing the trio to enter his office. Once they come inside and sit down, Dalton clears his throat before saying "Well, I never expected
    you knuckleheads to actually get the job done. I'm surprised, to be honest.", causing Ozzie to glare at him, Slash to narrow his eyes while clutching
    his sword tightly and Flea's face to redden slightly in anger. Ignoring these signs for the time being, Dalton continues, "I have another assignment for
    you three. You are to meet with Mr. Florent L'Belle again in Japan, where you will working with him during your time there. Understood?"

The trio look annoyed at having to work with Florent again, but say nothing, not wanting to provoke Dalton's wrath. "Yes, sir." All three say simultaneously.

Nodding in approval, Dalton says "Dismissed." before waving them off.

~Skyship Blackbird - Outside Dalton's Cabin~

"I can't believe this! We just finished dealing with that wretched human and now we have to work with him!? AGAIN!? This is ridiculous!" Ozzie ranted as Flea and Slash watched him stomp around the area in anger. Before they could do anything, the sound of Dalton's door opening is heard, followed by Dalton yelling "What are you three idiots waiting for!? Get to the transporter, PRONTO!", causing the three to yelp in surprise before running off.

Watching the three S-Types flee, Dalton mutters "Idiots..." before going back into his cabin.

~Nintendo High - Abandoned Area~

Having just returned from his boiler room with his tools, Dingodile headed over to the boarded-off door where Springtrap is still banging on the door (with the grumpy janitor still thinking it's a student behind there) and began removing the boards gradually until none were left to block off the entranceway. With a turn of the doorknob, Dingodile opens the door, only to come face-to-face with Springtrap. Staring at the robot, Dingodile had only a few short thoughts going through his mind...

'What the f*** is that smell!? Did someone die in here or something!? Because if they did, I ain't cleaning it up!'

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015
  19. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Harry looked around and wondered where Ron was, even Mew was getting worried about it's trainer. Meanwhile, Lily talked with Sirius and Remus, discussing the charms on the Wilys to hide their feline features. Fang went to visit Vanille in her garden, she smiled as she sneaked into the garden room. Harry held his Riolu and looked at his Lockseed. With a sigh, Harry leaned back and looked at the sky.

Talking with Yusei and Yugi, Akiza got up and waved at them, surprised at the suggestion of a duel at some point. She walked outside and looked around, grabbing her dueling deck and looking through her cards. With a breath, Akiza began to plan for the duel when it happened.

[​IMG]

-Library-

Luckily, Philip had exited out of the Planet Bookshelf and looked at the book that Xehanort wanted to check out. "'Secret of the Heart', written by Dr, Souichi Tomoe. Not many people have a interest in knowing how the heart work." He said, scanning the book to see if it was available. Seeing that it was available, Philip nodded and put in the due date for its return. He gave the book back to Xehanort, "All set. Here you go."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

"I am at your serivce, my rulers." Ron said, bowing at Zedd and Rita, taking off his helmet and looking at them. Standing, he looked at Goldar and Thrax, keeping quiet and put his helmet back on. After a moment, he asked, "When do I head back down?" "Wait awhile." Rita said, Ron bowed.

-Command Center-

Appearing in the Command Center, Dante pushed Simba, who had not untransformed during the teleport, to Alpha and Navi, saying, "Hey, Big Z, Alpha, Bird. Have any idea who cherry boy here is?" Navi noticed the Driver around his waist and asked, "Should we bring the others here?" Hearing that with her skilled hearing skills, Nala asked, "There are others with the same kind of Driver?"

-Flower Shop/Trunk-

Elsa looked around and walked to the top of the trunk, wanting to see the sky again but she was concerned that someone might see her come out and she didn't want to risk that so she retreated back into the depths of the trunk. She did wonder what Harold was doing at the moment, meanwhile, Aerith was in the kitchen area, cooking a delicious meal for lunch.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  20. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

[​IMG]

"Thank you," Xehanort replied once Philip handed him back the book. Walking towards the exit, Xehanort browsed through the pages of the book, reading the 'About the Author' section. The section had a small biography on Dr. Souichi Tomoe, mentioning how he teaches cardiology at Tokyo University.

~Tsukino Household~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Parking her car next to her house, Ikuko exited the car along with Rini, who was holding Luna-P in her arms. "And this is my home," Ikuko said as she and Rini entered the house. "Wow, it's such a nice place," Rini commented as she looked around. "I'm glad you like it, dear," Ikuko replied, "And I can't wait for the others to meet you." "But... will they be okay with me staying here?" Rini asked.
    "Oh don't worry," Ikuko reassured Rini, "Kenji just messaged me how excited he was to meet you after I sent him a message about you. And I'm sure Sammy and Serena would be excited to have another sibling." "Thanks, Auntie Ikuko," Rini thanked Ikuko. "No problem, Rini," Ikuko replied, "Now let me show you your room." Nodding, Rini followed Ikuko to the room she'll be staying in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Mother is right," Thrax said, agreeing with Rita Repulsa, "Wait until school ends for them. The Riders won't be expecting an attack by then, thus, it would be the perfect time to attack. And when you attack, just remember one thing. If they claim to be your friends, they are lying. Only we, are your true friends, Ronald Weasley."
    "He's right," Goldar added.

~Inside the Bus - Interrogation Room~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Dragged into an interrogation room inside the Bus by Alan, Skye was forced to sit in a chair, with a table right in front of her. "You guys are making a big mistake," Skye said as Shining Armor and Alan were about to interrogate her.
    "You don't look that big," Alan replied. "Sorry for the lack of finesse," General Shining Armor told Skye, "We in the J.I.A. have had a little history with your group... The Rising Tide." "
    I don't know... what you're..." Skye replied, pretending to not know what Shining Armor was talking about. "Okay, there are two ways we can do this," Alan told Skye. "Oh. Is one of them the easy way?" Skye replied back in a snarky manner. "No," Alan answered, unimpressed by the way Skye replied to him. "Oh," Skye replied, hoping that Shining Armor (being the 'good cop') would speak once more. "What's your name?" General Shining Armor asked. "Skye," Skye answered, "Don't you guys already know that though?" "Yeah, we do," Alan said, "But what's your real name?" Before Skye could even provide an answer, Shining Armor said, "That can wait. Instead, how 'bout you tell us whatever you can about the individuals we'll be naming." Taking out Skye's cell phone (which was confiscated from her after she was taken into custody), Shining Armor went through Skye's contact list, trying to pick a name to ask Skye about. "So... am I now sitting in the center of your secret headquarters? What is this? A plane?" Skye asked, trying to dodge the oncoming questions by Alan and Shining Armor. "Who's Kai... and what's this 'club' she mentions?" General Shining Armor asked, ignoring Skye's questions. "N-No one... just a gal I know from my sorority days," Skye replied, "She's been in charge of the initiation of new members for many years, and still is to this day." "Pyrrha Alexandra," Shining Armor continued. "Recent addition to the sorority. Doesn't talk much. And frankly, I don't even know much about her anyway, but she's cool," Skye replied, "Are you guys gonna keep asking about my sorority group?" "What do you know about S-types?" Alan asked, ignoring Skye's recent question. "Oh, I see what this is all about," Skye replied, "This is all about that hacking I did last week after that whole thing in Toshima. But... all I know is that S-types may or may not be a new Pokemon species. I mean, for all I know, you guys could've faked the whole thing, and these S-types may not exist after all." "That's not our style," General Shining Armor replied. "I was just kidnapped by your 'style'," Skye retorted, "The J.I.A. covered up Mount Fuji, so of course you'd be covering up Toshima as well." "What are you after?" Alan asked. "The truth," Skye answered, "What are you after?" "World peace," Alan answered, "You pseudo-anarchist hacker types love to stir things up. But you're never around for the fallout. People keep secrets for a reason, Skye." "Well, just because you're reasonable and... firm... doesn't mean that you're not an evil, faceless government tool bag," Skye retorted. "Just give us your boss's name," Alan said. "Wha- I don't even have a boss!" Skye replied. "Skye... does anyone in the Rising Tide know what an S-type really is?" Shining Armor asked, "Because if so, they could be in danger." "Well, apart from the info that was leaked when I hacked the government last week, no," Skye replied, "If anyone knew more than I did, I know they would've told me. We don't keep secrets from each other. But I'm telling you, I really have no idea what S-types are, and I'm sure the same applies to the others in the Rising Tide." Shaking his head, Alan told Shining Armor, "She's a groupie. All this hacking into the government, and tracking technology in her laptop... she might as well be one of those sweaty cosplay girls crowding around Stark Tower." "What?! I would... Okay, it was ONE time," Skye said.

~Jumpman Residence~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Really?" Lee thought out loud once Jumpman mentioned how others have tried to harm his family, "But why would someone want to harm your family?" "Eh, they prob'ly jus' wanted his secret family recipe or somethin'" Carter replied to Lee, "None of mah business. I jus' wanna catch this guy and send his ass all da way to jail. So, think someone in Japan mighta hired him?" "It is... possible," Inspector Lee answered. "Well, looks like our work here is done," Carter said, "I think I might know someone who can give me anotha clue." As Carter walked downstairs, Lee was about to follow before looking at Jumpman and his wife, remembering what Jumpman said about Galuf a short while ago. "Was he a good man?" Lee asked Jumpman.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"
    Well, there's no real secret to it, quite honestly," Loki replied to Sammy, "We're brothers... we love each other. We have the same mother and father. It only feels... natural to get along." "Loki's right," Thor added, still feeling sick, "Believe it or not, during my first year in Nintendo High, I was actually the big bully everyone feared. But Loki did his best to make me realize my mistakes. In the end, with both Loki's and Luna's help, I was able to realize that what I had been doing was wrong, and vowed to stick up for those who were bullied." "That's right," Luna added, "I personally don't think I would've been successful on my own. Loki truly is an example of a great brother."
    "
    Yeah, I really wish I had a brother like Loki or Thor," Vanellope commented. "Heh, me too," Xion added. "Thank you, for the kind words, my friends," Thor replied. "Indeed," Loki added, agreeing with his brother.

[​IMG]

Hearing a knock on his door, Rassilon said, "Come in." As the door opened, in came Javert to report to Rassilon on Discord's actions...

[​IMG]

"Master Rassilon," Javert greeted the Crystal Order's No. 3 in command before bowing down. "Ah Javert... Tell me, how has Discord been today with his mission?" Rassilon asked. "He certainly did as told, despite the mission's unorthodox style. But yet again... I noticed him speaking to thin air for a while as though there was someone conversing with him." Javert replied. "Hmm, this does seem to be a rare yet worrisome case involving him," Rassilon commented, "But I suppose, if he is doing as told, then there is nothing to worry about. Once the final phase of Discord's mission with Alice Elliot comes, that'll be the moment of truth... when we finally know if Discord can still remain as a trustworthy member of our brotherhood. Good work Javert. You're dismissed for the day." Javert nodded and left the room.

--------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ: Mewtwo's Chamber~

[​IMG]

Mewtwo was alone in his chamber, meditating while listening to the music from the star locket he almost lost during his fight with Tuxedo Mask. Opening the door to his chamber, Mewtwo's friend, Discord entered and found Mewtwo meditating....

[​IMG]

"So, I hear you and Syndrome messed up a mission in Osaka," Discord said as he sat next to Mewtwo, "Don't worry about it. You can't win every battle." "That is not what I was thinking of," Mewtwo replied as he stared at the star locket in his paw, "Something... strange has happened during my mission." "How strange?" Discord asked. "I was battling an individual named Tuxedo Mask. When I heard his voice, I was sure I heard it before, even though I never met him," Mewtwo answered, "He even asked about my star locket. And when the music from the locket played... he suffered." "Suffered?" Discord asked. "Yes. And yet, I do not know why," Mewtwo replied. "I'm sure you'll find the answer one day, Mewtwo," Discord said, "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna listen to some tunes while I nap a bit." Lying down on the floor, Discord snapped his fingers, and an old Sony Walkman with a cassette labeled 'Awesome Mix Vol. 1' and headphones from his room appeared in his paw. Putting the headphones on his ears, Discord pressed the Play button, and began listening to some old tunes, while Mewtwo continued listening to the song from the star locket.

~Command Center~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"No idea, Dante," Alpha replied to Dante, "But we do know he's on our side, so that's good news." "Indeed, Alpha," Zordon added, agreeing with Alpha 5. "Rider, you have my utmost thanks for helping Nala, James, and Dante," Zordon told Simba, "Your actions prove that you are truly on the side of good. Whether or not you wish to reveal your identity to us will be entirely your choice. But understand that you stand among friends." "That's right," Alpha replied to Nala when she asked if there were others with the same kind of Driver, "Many of them are in Nintendo High School. Zordon already sent someone to bring them here, but she said to do it at a better time than now. So I was thinking we do it once school ends."

~Shay Cormac's Origins Part 29: Flashback 9 Years Ago (January 1, 2005) / Outside Japanese Military Base in Tikrit, Iraq~

"... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" the Japanese soldiers in the base loudly cheered, welcoming the new year with joy. Looking at al-Sadr, Kenway signaled him with his hand, indicating that now was the perfect time to attack. Nodding his head, Muqtada faced his men, and yelled, "HOJOOM!"

[​IMG]
    Once Muqtada al-Sadr's men heard their leader ordering them in Arabic to attack, they began chanting "Allahu Akbar!" Several of them pointed bazookas towards the inside of the base, others to the base's walls. The soldiers inside the base were caught off guard once bazookas rained down on them, killing a couple of them, and injuring others while damaging some of the vehicles inside. Noticing the walls break down after being hit by the bazookas, Romulus yelled, "Alright men, now's our chance!" "Right!" Shay replied as he, Romulus, and Jadeite ran towards the base along with Muqtada al-Sadr's men. Meanwhile, Muqtada and Haytham remained where they were, making sure everything was going as they planned. Once inside the base, Muqtada al-Sadr's men began shooting at the surprised soldiers with their assault rifles. Shay and Romulus joined in the shooting, using their own rifles. Jadeite, on the other hand, surrounded a protective barrier around Shay and Romulus while shooting bolts of lightning at soldiers who were trying to shoot back. "Only when we take out the person in charge of this base will we be able to claim victory!" Jadeite yelled to Romulus and Shay. "Whoever it is would be inside that shack over there," Romulus replied as he pointed at a small building yards away. "I'm on it," Shay said as he stopped using his assault rifle, and took out his pistol, intending to shoot the person in charge of the base, "Cover for me." Jadeite nodded, and ran with Shay, protecting him from enemy bullets, while attacking Japanese soldiers who were shooting at them with lightning bolts. Once Shay and Jadeite were close to the building, a Humvee was racing towards them. Jadeite and Shay were able to dodge the vehicle just as it was about to hit them, but the vehicle stopped, with the soldiers inside exiting to attack Jadeite and Shay. "You take care of them, I'm going inside," Cormac told Jadeite, who nodded in reply, and proceeded to fight against the Japanese soldiers who almost killed him and Shay with the Humvee. Rishing inside the small building, Cormac quickly took out two soldiers with his pistol, and pointed his gun at a man who was facing the other side. Turning around, the man was revealed to be Mario Auditore, Shay's friend from his days in the military...

[​IMG]

"Mario?" Shay thought out loud, shocked to see that his old friend was the one in charge of the base, and the one he had to kill. Mario was equally shocked to see his old friend, and knew what he had to do. Not wanting to kill Cormac with his gun, Mario quickly took his gun, and pointed it at an explosive close to where Shay was. Shooting it, an explosion occurred, damaging the part of the building next to Shay, forcing Shay to duck for cover under a table.
    "I'm a-sorry, Shay," Mario said as he exited the building from the back.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.