RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~The Magical Trunk~

Harold nodded as Elsa was still amazed. "Don't worry about light or anything, it'll be switched on when the trunk's shut, it runs off on my Magical Core, it's just a small fraction." Harold said to her and stretched his arms out. "I'll be heading out, I don't know how long it'll be until that guy wants to warrant a search or someone enters my room or asks for me." Harold said and placed a hand on her shoulder. "If you ever need me for something, just touch that sphere nearby the door, it'll alert me though an magical object I'd have on hand, I'm not going to trap you in here or force you to stay, you're free to go whenever you want Elsa." Harold finished, looking at her.

~Kazu~

Kazu looked at ishizu, it wasn't everyday you see an Egyptian woman but he did admit, she had a great look and an aura of a certain... gentleness unplaced by anyone he seen at Duel Academy as she asked if Akiza wished to join her with him for a treat out into town, it sounded promising and he nodded. "Sure, I got nothing else planned for the day, I'll be more than happy to accompany you two." Kazu answered dpolitely.

~Vergil~

Vergil sat his desk, grading the student's paperwork, the bane of every teachers tenure, oh how he wished he could destroy these with Yamato but they always come back with more than the last time, Vergil had to admit, albeit, begrudgingly that paperwork was the one adversary he couldn't beat. "These are better used as toilet paper... I wonder how someone even puts up this bore... there are much more interesting things than grading some kid's work."

Vergil leant back in his chair, he heard about the new cook Nintendo high recently hired and he had to respect the foul mouthed Gordon Ramsay for being so upfront about how food should be done and not afraid of any backlash, it was no wonder he had so many restruant branches around the world and it was top quality. "I pity the poor fools who get on his angry list." Vergil put his hands together.

2. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

Aerith smiled and said, "That will be 23.95 yen, please. I hope who you give this banquet to will be very happy." Lenne saw the smile that Aerith had on her face as she made the purchase for the banquet with Carter and looked at the flowers she was attending and wondered if Shuyin was gazing at similarly beautiful flowers and admiring them as she was. chaos just went back to gathering empty flower pots and went into the back to fill them with dirt and put in the flower seeds.

-The Magical Trunk-

Elsa nodded, "I will. I think I will take this time to clean myself, thank you, again, Harold." She waved at him as he left the trunk and she went to the bathroom, undressing herself and undoing her hair. Elsa turned on the shower and stepped out of her shoes, stepping into the water. Standing in the shower and feeling the water cover her, Elsa wondered how Anna and Olaf were doing and felt bad for leaving them. Elsa closed her eyes and let a few tears out, mixing in with the shower water as she hoped they were okay.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Kazu-

"Excellent." Ishizu said, smiling and walking with them. Akiza kept quiet, keeping her hairclip close by to her and staying close as not to lose her way or get left behind. Isizhu stopped at Scrooge's Ice Cream shop, noticing how Akiza looked, Isizhu took the hairclip and rolled up her bangs, putting her hair again. "There we go. Now wait here while I get the ice cream." She went to Scrooge and asked for three Sea-Salt Ice Creams. While they were waiting, Akiza kept quiet and red faced, thinking that it almost was a date and Isizhu was messing with her because of that.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Eiji-

After getting no helpful advice from Ankh as usual, Eiji changed his Leg Cores to the Cheetah Core and ran to the Yummy, using the speed of the Core to open the stomach and reach his hand in, he shouted, "Kimberly!" "Eiji!" Kimberly shouted back, grabbing his outreached hand and he pulled her out, holding her back as he slid back, his right hand with the Tora claws out while his left held Kimberly who was looking at him in awe. "Kimberly, hide. I'll take care of the Yummy." She nodded and ran off, running into Tommy and fainting. Eiji began to go all out on the Yummy now that Kimberly was safe.

[​IMG]

-Beat & Rhyme-

Rhyme ran up to her brother and smiled, "Sorry, Beat. Class duties ran a little longer than usual." She smiled and began to head home with her brother, stretching.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Modern History Classroom-

Dante was at his desk, trying to grade the papers of the students in his class and groaned. "Why the heck do I have to do this?! It's so boring! I rather fight S-Types, eating pizza, or be with a beautiful woman right now than grade this boring piece of snore fest." Billy just gave a chuckle and worked on communicators for Troy, Noah, Jake, and Orion so they would have a way to teleport to the Command Center. Dante just leant back in his chair and wished there was a attack or something to get him of grading papers.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Mario Bros. House-

"Maybe, my name is Sakura Hongo. With me is Hinako Ichimonji and Seki Kazami, we were asked by Peppy to come over and offer extra protection in case of something." Sakura said, politely introducing herself and her friends. Hinako tried to recall someone like Galuf during her time in the past with Sakura while they were active Riders. Seki calmly asked, "May we come in, please?"

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Narumi Detective Agency-

"So, uh, what brings you here, Ms. Elliot?" Hermione said, after making herself a cup of tea and sitting with Philip who was reading his book. Alice looked embarrassed and said, "Well, to be honest, I had a feeling that someone was following me. I was just trying to get away from a man claiming to protect me but I felt a more demonic presence and tried to get away, ending up here." "If you feel that again, please come by. I'm sure that Shotaro will be able to protect you and Philip could find out who it is." Hermione said, smiling at her. Alice smiled and bowed, leaving the agency. When she appeared, Karin and the others smiled and hugged her, stating their worry about what she was.

-Kira's group-

Kira stretched as she walked with her friends and newly enlarged team, Troy promised that they wouldn't be a burden though Gia noted she wasn't sure because of Jake. Noah told them that they would do what they could to help fight against Prince Vekar, Orion just kept quiet, thinking of his home. Gia suggested that they head to Gaston's party as a way to celebrate.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

While thinking over to beat Tsukasa as well as the rest of Zordon's warriors, Zedd felt a presence and looked around while Rita took a nap, snoring. Zedd ordered Goldar to stay alarm and looked around for the source of the presence, wondering what it could be.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
  3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Tokyo Streets~

[​IMG]

"It's cool Rhyme," Beat replied to his sister as they both walked back home, "Yo, listen. Me an' Joshua are goin' to dat party everybody's talkin' 'bout in school tonight. I don't know if any of your friends is gonna be there, but you coulds come wit me an' Joshua if ya want."

------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Streets: Scrooge McDuck's Ice Cream Shoppe~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Good choice lass. That'll be 75 yen," Scrooge McDuck replied to Isizhu, "Moogles, three sea-salts!" "Alright, kupo!" one of the Moogles responded. While waiting for the ice-cream, Scrooge asked Isizhu, "Hmm, I don't think I've seen ye around before. Are ye new to Tokyo?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Flower Shop~

[​IMG]

"I hope so too," Officer Carter replied as he paid for the flowers, surprised at how cheap the bouquet was, "Maybe I'll find out right now." Carter then handed Aerith the bouquet, "I said I'd give these to someone special, and I'm doing it right now."

----------------------------------------------------------------

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG]

"
    Yes sir, Lord Zedd," Goldar told Zedd, heading to the entrance, making sure there weren't any intruders around. Meanwhile, outside the entrance...

[​IMG]

Mewtwo, wearing a brown cape, and hovering high above the moon's surface, located the palace where Rita and Zedd were supposed to be. Landing right in front of the entrance gates, Mewtwo used his psychic powers to push open the gates with ease, noticing Goldar inside. "HEY! Who do you think you are barging in like this?! I, Goldar, will crush you!" Goldar yelled as he rushed towards Mewtwo with his sword in his hands, ready to slice Mewtwo in half. Without even flinching, Mewtwo used his psychic power again, this time, freezing Goldar just as he was about to strike him, with the tip of his sword less than a centimeter away from touching Mewtwo. "H-hey... I can't move... what did you do?!" Goldar yelled again. Staring into Goldar's eyes, Mewtwo used his psychic powers to use mind control on Goldar.
    "
    You will take me to Rita Repulsa and Lord Zedd," Mewtwo ordered Goldar. Goldar was then unfrozen, and put his sword away, telling Mewtwo, "Follow me." Goldar started walking back into the palace while being followed by Mewtwo. 'Hmph, weak-minded simpleton,' Mewtwo thought to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

~Mario Bros. House~

[​IMG]

"Sakura?" Galuf thought aloud, "Oh wait, now I remember! You were Yen Sid's TA at one point. Now I remember. Of course you can come in, especially since you know Peppy as well. And if protection is your specialty, I've got just the job for you. Inside are four nosy teenagers from Canada who can't seem to be convinced that they aren't welcomed here. Get rid of them for me, and I'll buy you all dinner. My treat!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Max's and Goofy's Home~

[​IMG]

"Dad, I'm home," Max said as he entered his home, heading straight towards his room. Max connected his phone to the speakers in his room, and started playing a Powerline song. Lying in his bed, Max wondered if his dad would let him go to Gaston's party tonight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Roof of Building close to Alice~

[​IMG]

'Wow she's good,' thought to himself, writing down more notes on her. "So she can heal herself and sense danger. Pretty good powers if I do say so myself," Discord said to himself, "But... I still don't get why Rassilon's interested in her." Discord then lied down, and stared at the sky, taking a small break.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School Entrance~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Rue and Ritchie (with Sparky) were socializing with each other outside of the entrance, with Rue waiting for Katniss to arrive. Just then, Katniss and Haymitch walked out of the building, noticing Rue, Ritchie, and Sparky waiting for them...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey Katniss," Rue greeted Katniss,
    "So did you sign up for that college tour?" Katniss smiled and nodded in reply. "Looks like you'll be busy Tuesday after-school," Ritchie told Katniss, "Anyway... are you guys going to that party tonight?" "Hmm, I'm not sure," Katniss replied, "What do you think Haymitch?" "Pika..." Haymitch replied while shrugging, indicating his indifference to whether they go or not. "Well, Sparky and I decided to go. Since this is my first year of high school, maybe I can get to know more students that way," Ritchie said. "You know, that's not a bad idea Ritchie," Rue (who was a freshman just like Ritchie) replied, "I think I'll go too." "Great! Guess I'll see you there," Ritchie said. "And I guess I might as well tag along. Anyway, gotta go. See you later Ritchie," Katniss added as she and Rue started walking to their homes in Districts 12. "Pika!" Haymitch said, waving goodbye to Ritchie and Sparky. "Pika!" Sparky responded, waving back. "Alright, see you guys later," Ritchie said as he and Sparky headed the other direction to Ritchie's home.

--------------------------------------------------------------

~Flynn's Arcade~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Landing right next to Flynn's arcade, Hiccup, Manon, and Harry got out of Toothless's back. "Ok bud. It's gonna be a four hour shift. Mind waiting for me outside?" Hiccup asked Toothless, getting a nod in reply. "Good boy," Hiccup said as he patted Toothless on the head, and headed towars the arcade's doors, "Ok Manon. As an official employee, let me welcome you to Flynn's Arcade." "Awesome!" Manon said as she, Hiccup, and Harry entered the arcade. "Leemoleemo!" Harry added in excitement.

[​IMG]

"Hiccup, right on schedule," Flynn said as he noticed Hiccup entering the arcade with Manon and Harry, "And I see you've met two regulars of mine, Manon and her Chespin, Harry." Flynn responded. "Hey Mr. Flynn!" Manon said, greeting Kevin Flynn. "Hey there kiddo," Flynn replied. "Great, so I guess we could skip introductions," Hiccup said, "Anyway, I'm ready to start sir." "Perfect," Flynn replied, giving Hiccup some coins, "Use these to either refund any customers with a busted machine, or use three of them for yourself on any day you work. If a machine's busted, try rebooting it. If that doesn't work, let me know, and I'll take care of it. And that's all there is to it. Any questions?" Hiccup shook his head, and Flynn said, "Great. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be upstairs watching TV. Have fun!" As Flynn left, Hiccup looked at the arcade he was going to be in charge of for the next four hours. 'I love this job!' Hiccup thought to himself. Meanwhile, Manon and Harry were looking through the different video games, trying to decide which one to play with first. Suddenly, Manon noticed the Sailor V arcade machine listing the high scores, each with a corresponding three letter name. Manon (with the name 'MAN') had the highest score for almost a year, but as the list went down, Manon noticed that someone else had replaced her for the top spot, someone with name 'AMI'. "WHAAT!!! Someone beat my Sailor V high score??!!!" Manon cried. "LEEMO?!" Harry added, equally as shocked. "Oooh, that's not good. Want one of my three daily coins to try and reclaim your spot?" Hiccup asked. With a determined look, Manon nodded while staring at the Sailor V arcade machine screen, and held out her hand for Hiccup to give her a coin. Handing her a coin, Hiccup said, "Good luck." 'Whoever you are A, M, I, you are going down!' Manon thought to herself as she started to play the Sailor V video game.

~Yzma's Home: Yzma's Room~

[​IMG]

Nervously, Yzma was calling someone with her cellphone to let them know of what happened earlier with Kuzco. Her call was then answered by Rassilon...

[​IMG]

"What is it Yzma?" Rassilon said.
    "Master Rassilon, I'm afraid I have some bad news," Yzma replied as she glanced at the Crystal Order logo on her right hand, "You see, I was fired by Kuzco earlier, and now I don't have access to the Parliament building anymore." "Tsk, tsk, that certainly is unfortunate," Rassilon replied, "We were relying on you to keep us informed of all secrets involving parliament and its members. But, seeing as how you are no longer of use to u-" "Nono, Master Rassilon, please!" Yzma pleaded after interrupting Rassilon, "I promise I'll make up for it." "For your own sake, you better," Rassilon replied as he hung up. Putting her phone down, Yzma was now enraged. "You'll pay for this Kuzco!" Yzma angrily said as she left her room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo Elementary School: Entrance~

[​IMG]

Arriving at the entrance to Nintendo Elementary, Clemont noticed his sister Bonnie (with her Dedenne), along with two ponies, sitting on the sidewalk, waiting...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

'Guess she made some friends after all,' Clemont thought to himself as he reached them. Once Bonnie noticed her brother arrive, she rushed straight to him, crying, "Clemont, it's terrible!" "Deden!" Dedenne cried. "We have to do something about it!" Sweetie Belle yelled. "And fast!" Pipsqueak added. Clemont, confused as to what the kids were even talking about, said, "Woah, woah, slow down there guys. Listen, how about you all come over to my home, and explain everything on the way." The kids nodded, and started following Clemont, explaining to him what Bonnie saw at the Muppets Japan Theater.

---------------------------------------------------------

~A.I.M. Building: Rooftop~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As the five friends reached the roof of the A.I.M. building, Xion said, "Wow... this is a great place to eat our ice-cream. But... are we allowed to be here?"
    "Oh sure. Loki, Thor, and myself have been doing it for a long time. Some of the security guards in the building even know us. As long as we don't enter any of the offices, we're fine," Luna replied. "I see," Vanellope said as each of the five sat on the roof, "A.I.M... what kind of a company is that anyway?" "It's a company that specializes in military weaponry and technology," Loki answered as he, Thor, and Luna started eating their sea-salt ice-cream, "Mmm, it's so good. Go ahead you two, try it." Xion and Vanellope looked at each other, ready to try sea-salt ice-cream. As both of them tasted it for the first time, Xion said, "Salty... and sweet. I love it!" Vanellope nodded in agreement with Xion, loving the salty and sweet mixture of the ice-cream. "Thanks for this guys," Xion told her friends. "Don't mention it. I'm just glad that we're all here together, safe and sound. Consider it, the icing on the cake," Thor replied, "And you know, apart from being a place where only we get to hang out, there is one other thing I love about this rooftop." "What is it?" Xion asked. "The view of the sunset. Seeing it from here is unlike anything you've ever seen before," Luna replied. "Really?" Xion asked, with Luna nodding in reply, "Well, I certainly would like to see how it looks like from here, don't you Vanellope?" Xion noticed Vanellope eating her ice-cream like a pig. 'Apparently she REALLY likes it,' Xion thought to herself. When Vanellope noticed Xion, she nodded in response to her question. The other four though, started to laugh, and were later joined by Vanellope in laughter. "Anyway, I guess we can all agree that this is much better than going to Gaston's party," Thor commented. "Amen to that," Xion added, with all five friends laughing once more. Just then, the sun was starting to set. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Loki asked Vanellope and Xion, who both nodded in response. 'Amazing,' Vanellope thought to herself as she watched the sun set, 'I wanna come here everyday, with all of my friends.'

----------------------------------------------------------

~Hotel~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    As the limo carrying Princess Anna, Olaf, Hans, and Prime Minister Harriet Jones, arrived at the hotel where the guests would be staying, Olaf got out of the car, stretched his back, saying "Wow that was some traffic! Never thought we'd finally make it!" "It's about time," Hans added as he got out and helped Princess Anna get out of the limo. "I do apologize for the inconvenience," Harriet Jones said as she got out of the car, "I hope your stay here will at last make up for that long ride. This five-star hotel is one of the best in the country, and the world. Now then, each of you will get your own room. Room service is available 24/7. And a list of important phone numbers is available in each of your rooms in case of an emergency. So without further ado, here are your card keys. This is for you, and this is for you, and this is for you, and this last key is for... Elsa." "I hope she's alright," Olaf commented while looking at the card key Harriet Jones gave him. Sighing, Hans said, "If Staraptor doesn't come back soon, I may have to go and look for her myself."

4. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Mario Bros. House~

Lady Jumpman sweatdropped at Galuf's comment while Jumpman's eyes widened immensely at the sight of the three women and...their belts. Rushing over like a geek in a gaming store, Jumpman's eyes stared at the belts wrapped around the three women as he spoke to himself. "High-pieces of equipment, the ability to turn yourselves into Kamen Riders and fight for justice by defeating evil in the world. I didn't expect the first three Riders to be so...beautiful." Lady Jumpman had a vein in her forehead before noticing the belts and joined her husband in looking at them and poked Sakura's belt. "You mean these?" "Yes honey, what did you think I was looking at...their chests? I'm more interested in the fact that they're Riders...my inner fanboy's going crazy." Lady Jumpman gently pulled her husband away from the trio. "Yes, my inner fangirl's running wild too, but that doesn't give us the right to stare at them like that." Woolie crossed his arms and nodded. "Indeed, just because they're Kamen Riders doesn't mean they'll whoop your ass into next week." However outside the building two men in black and green ran past the window carrying cans of neon-green spray paint, Matt then tugged Jumpman's shoulder as he spoke up. "Hey man, I think DX just ruined your ****." Jumpman, who was a bit confused walked out of the building and looked at the wall noticing a blatant DX logo painted on the front of the building before yelling at the top of his lungs. "Damn you D-Generation X! Damn you for messing with my building and my home!"

~Minato Ward: Goofy's Home~

Meanwhile somewhere else in Minato, Goofy, Donald, and Mickey were all three slowly walking into Goofy's home seemingly exhausted after what happened earlier. All three managed to fall onto Goofy's couch only for Goofy himself to slide onto the floor. Donald was the first to speak up in a tired tone. "I can't believe that they've returned...and they're relentless now too." Mickey sighed and looked at the nearby wall pondering to himself. "You'd think all of this would lead to the answers about where he vanished to." It was then that all three of them started to look at a picture that had the three of them...and a fourth unknown person resembling a black rabbit in blue.

~Cooking Club: The Jumping Electrical Groove~

And with that the whole cooking club started to work on their various dishes, Luigi stepped back from Mario with a smile on his face. "I believe it's time you gave Mr. Ramsay a good old fashioned Tokyo welcome...courtesy of our family." Mario nodded before pulling out a round salad bowl and placed it on the table. This was in turn followed by Mario pulling out a tomato, carrot, lettuce, and cabbage before tossing them into the air, he brought out a pair of knives and ran towards the wall. Mario jumped off the wall and towards the falling food before quickly slicing it in mid-air causing it to go into the bowl. With quick footwork Mario managed to start tossing the salad with his feet while simultainiously grabbing a pot from nearby. Luigi's eyes widened with a grin. "I knew our family's quick feet and athletic prowess would prove useful in food preparation." Rosalina blinked in confusion as Mario grabbed the secret ingredient and gently poured a single drop of it into the salad before working on the next part with Luigi smirking. "Italian-Japanese Fusion Cusine...just like how Mom and Dad do it."

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Yzma's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Still immensely angry over what happened, Yzma was spending her time throwing darts at pictures of Kuzco all over her wall that were being placed by Pacha. "
    Who does that ungrateful little worm think he is?! Does he-" Yzma angrily said before noticing one of the pictures of Kuzco on the wall wasn't centered correctly, "-a little to the left." Once Pacha correctly centered the picture, Yzma went back to throwing darts and complaining, "-have any idea who he's dealing with?! How could he do this to me?! Why, I practically taught him everything there is to know about government!" "Yeah, you think he would've turned out better," Kronk commented. "Yeah, go figure," Yzma said as she stopped and started to put the darts away. "Well, it's better that you're takin' out your anger on these pictures instead of the real Kuzco, huh?" Kronk commented. Suddenly, Yzma had an idea, and rushed to Kronk, telling him, "That's it, Kronk! That's it! I'll get rid of Kuzco!" "The real Kuzco?" Kronk stupidly asked. "Of course the real Kuzco! Don't you see? It's perfect!" Yzma replied as she got out a brochure from her purse, "According to Article 3, Subsection 17 of the Japanese Constitution, if any member of parliament is absent due to sickness or death, his or her secretary will take their place till the end of their term. So, with Kuzco out of the way, I'll take over, and be the representative of Porta Vista. Brilliant!" "So, how does that work with you bein' fired and all?" Kronk asked. "Well, the firing isn't supposed to be official until tomorrow morning with Kuzco's approval. And, the only ones who know about this so far are the four of us, soon to be the three of us," Yzma replied. "And I'm one of those three, right?" Kronk asked. "To the secret lab!" Yzma declared. And then, the following happened:

~Mario Bros. House~

[​IMG]

"The original... Riders??" Galuf thought aloud, surprised at how young they were. Galuf was scratching his head before hearing Matt mention something about DX. Noticing the spray paint, Galuf thought that this was actually done by the Canadians, and they just threw that DX blame just to avoid getting in trouble. "Oh... you guys... are DEAD!" Galuf yelled as he grabbed Matt and Liam, and threw them towards the wall, "Do us all a favor, AND GET YOUR DUMB CANADIAN ASSES OUT OF HERE, NOW!!"

-------------------------------------------------------

~Minato Ward: Max's and Goofy's Home~

[​IMG]

After dozing off for a while, Max got up from his bed, and walked towards the living room, finding his dad, along with Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. "Oh, hey guys," Max said as he yawned, "Uh, Dad, one of the students at school is holding a party at his place tonight. Is it alright if I went?"

-------------------------------------------------

~Triskelion (aka J.I.A. Headquarters)~

[​IMG]

Sitting in a room full of screens showing surveillance footage and satellite imagery, Nick Fury breathed a sigh of relief that the earlier S-type threat was gone. Another individual entered the room, remaining standing as he stood behind Fury...

[​IMG]

"So, that S-type threat's gone now?" Darien Chiba asked Fury. "Well, for now," Nick Fury replied, "What really interests me is how Mario and Luigi did it all by themselves." "Those two sure are a lot tougher than we thought," Darien commented. "Tough, yeah," Fury replied, "But not immortal." "No one is," Chiba added. Nick nodded, and continued, "Which is why they still need to be protected. Right now they're at some school cooking club meeting. And get this, Gordon Ramsay is in charge of them." "Yikes, that's gotta be hell. No pun intended," Darien said. "Anyway, that's what's happening with the Mario brothers. Stewart and Calhoun left for that underwater expedition, Shining Armor just reported that cleanup at the battle site in Toshima is 100% complete, and the science division is still working on trying to figure out who hacked the government on Tuesday," Fury reported. "And what about you, sir?" Darien asked. Fury handed Chiba a folder, labeled 'The Avengers Initiative.' "'The Avengers Initiative'? But I thought this idea was scrapped a long time ago," Darien said. "Oh, it was," Fury replied, "But... recent events have forced us to dig in to old plans, update them, and be ready for anything. Who knows, it could be a year, two years, or even four years before we'll even need the Avengers. Maybe never. But we gotta always be ready for the worst." Opening the file, Darien noticed a bunch of documents, each representing a candidate for the Avengers Initiative. The first two were of Mario and Luigi. "So, those two are already candidates? Well, I can definitely see why," Darien commented as he sifted through the documents, which included people like Tony Stark, Dr. Bruce Banner, Wolverine, the Power Rangers, the Gokaigers, the Riders, and the Sailor Senshi. "Heh, even the Sailors," Darien commented as he focused on an image of Sailor Moon, always feeling something familiar whenever he saw an image of her. "Yup. But unlike Zordon's warriors, we have no idea about their real identities. So, it's more of a maybe. Then again, this whole plan is one big question mark. Anyway, you're dismissed for the day," Nick Fury replied. "Thank you, sir," Chiba said as he closed the folder, placing it on a table, and leaving the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------

~Clemont's and Bonnie's Home~

"We've got to do something about it!" Bonnie cried to her brother after she and her friends explained to Clemont what happened. "Deden!" Dedenne cried. "Guys, listen... I know this is very frustrating, and believe me, I am just as mad. But this oil baron is technically doing nothing illegal. He's offering to buy the theater fairly, and once it's his property, then, well... there's nothing we could do about it. He can do whatever he want with it. I'm sorry," Clemont said as he gave the kids orange juice with snacks. "So that's it then? We're just not gonna do anything?" Bonnie asked as her eyes started to tear up. Clemont sighed, not really knowing how to reply to his sister. "Wait a sec!" Sweetie Belle spoke up, "Bonnie said the Muppets can still keep the theater if they raise enough money, right? Well, then maybe we should tell Kermit about this. Maybe he'll know what to do!" "Sweetie Belle's right. We should at least try," Pipsqueak added. After listening to what the ponies said, Clemont turned his attention to his sister, who, along with her Dedenne, were giving Clemont puppy dog eyes, desperately wanting him to take them to see Kermit. Sighing, Clemont said, "Fine, fine. We'll go. But I can't promise Kermit can do anything about it." Bonnie, Dedenne, Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak all erupted in cheers, happy that Clemont is taking them to Kermit the Frog. "But we gotta leave now," Clemont said as he wrote a note for his father to let him know where he and Bonnie were, "Pipsqueak, Sweetie Belle, make sure your parents know where you are." The ponies nodded, with both taking out their cell phones as everyone was leaving. Pipsqueak texted his stepfather, Jack Sparrow, while Sweetie Belle texted her sister, Rarity.

-----------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Entrance~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Ok, so home, relax, get ready, then party, right?" Dick Grayson asked Connor as the two exited Nintendo High School. "Sounds like a plan," Connor replied as they reached the sidewalk. "Alright, later dude," Dick said as he left to go home. "See ya tonight," Connor replied as he went the other direction.

----------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Cooking Club Meeting~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Come on guys, keep cooking! No f***ing breaks! I want you all to f***ing surprise me!" Chef Ramsay told the cooking club, wondering how the food will end up.
    "Guud, guud, nut guud, dun't use-a thet, guud, ook...," the Swedish Chef said as he passed by the students cooking, giving a bit of advice.

--------------------------------------------------

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG]

Grandpa Hino, who was supposed to be taking care the shrine, felt like he finished all of the day's chores, and instead sat down to watch television. Turning the television on to Channel 4, Grandpa was excited that the Channel 4 local news was starting. And it started...

The screen then switched to Ron Burgundy in the newsdesk...

[​IMG]

"Good evening Tokyo. I'm Ron Burgundy and here's what's happening in YOUR world, TONIGHT!" Ron Burgundy said as he began to discuss the news. "Heh, I sure wish that Ron Burgundy was my grandson," Grandpa commented as he continued watching the news.

----------------------------------------------

~Sora's and Roxas's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sora and Roxas were both lying on their beds, relieved that they were able to avoid Vanitas on their way home. "Here we are, two brothers not going to that party tonight. What do you think we should do?" Roxas asked his brother. Getting up, Sora suggested, "Video games?" Getting up, Roxas concurred, saying,
    "Video games it is." The two then set up their PS3, and placed their Gran Turismo 5 disc inside the console. Signing in online, the two started to play with other players around the world.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
  6. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Harold~

Harold exited the trunk and closed it shut properly, Elsa was going to be fine in there, as he explained previously and the air wasn't going to run out or anything, plus the police wouldn't eb abel to find her as they wouldn't guess this was a magical trunk, it can be deceiving with just one compartment, Harold admitted, he loved magic. "Of all the things they can do..." Harold gave a small chuckle at the memory of his first discovery of magic before Nicolas and his wife taught him everything they knew, funny how a Philosopher's' Stone, the stuff of legend lay pretty much in the least expectant place in the entire world, a Flower Shop, oh the irony.

~Kazu~

Kazu listened, he never heard of this flavour before at all, in fact, he didn't think he ever had ice cream once during the stay at Duel Academy, and a duck was managing it all with probably the cuddliest flying creature known to womankind, the rumoured Moogle, Kazu knew who this duck was, who didn't? "Scrooge McDuck, one of the most richest people in the world, I wouldn't be surprised if his vault was littered with gold." Kazu thought. Oh, if he only knew what Scrooge did in his spare time in that vault, actually swimming in it and ahvign a diving board too.

~SHotaro~

Shotaro was curious. "Demonic presence aibou? An S-type perhaps?" Shotaro asked in concern, it wasn't a Dopant to say the least.

~ALice~

Yuri saw ALice as she was hugged and embraced. "How could you get lost that easily?" Yuri asked in probably disbelief someone actually could get lost without realizing.

~Tsukasa~

Tsukasa sat outside on the school ground, fiddling with his camera, having a pass of exceptions as a man who can do anything was a helpful boon, if he actually wanted to, he could put in some effort and actually get a proper job for wlel, almost everything the world had to offer, but instead, he chose photography, the one thing he can't seem to do right.

7. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Flower Shop-

Aerith was surprised that Carter gave her the banquet he bought, she said, "Thank you. This was unexpected." She smiled, holding the banquet and saw Yuna, Rikku, Paine, and Belle come in, chaos smiled, coming in, he said, "I'll take the girls upstairs. You and Lenne take care of things here in the shop." Aerith nodded and put the banquet down while chaos took the girls upstairs.

-The Magical Trunk-

Elsa finished showered and dried herself off, walking to the mirror in the bathroom. Wiping the stream from the mirror, Elsa looked at herself and sighed, hoping that Anna and Olaf were alright. She combed her hair and redid her hair into the braid before getting dressed then walking into the main room. Looking around, she sighed and messed around with her powers, smiling at being herself and letting her powers free.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Kazu-

"My family came from Egypt a few years ago. This is my first time here, actually." Ishizu said, waiting for the ice cream. "I had often heard of how delicious the ice cream is, but I had never made the time to come here." Akiza stood by Kazu and kept quiet, thinking about what happened at school and stretched. She looked at Ishizu and remembered all the times she had been there for her, like a older sister. She knew that she had a younger brother and used her experience to help with her, Akiza smiled and waited for her.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Mario Bros House-

"Let us handle them. If you guys are lucky, you might get to see us transform." Seki said, calming Gaful down. Sakura smiled and nodded, she said, "If we manage to beat them, we will tell you all our adventures as Riders and my time as Yen Sid's TA." "They don't seem like anything worse than Shocker would send us." Hinako said, looking at them and crossing her arms. Sakura said, "Even Shocker did give us some surprises, Hinako. Never underestimate your enemy." Sakura said, looking at Matt and Liam.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"It's hard to say, Shotaro. That's not enough keywords for me to see if it's a S-Type or not." Philip said, holding his book. Hermione thought for a moment and sipped her tea. Philip looked at her and said, "Mione-chan, why don't you go to that party tonight? Shotaro and I will watch over the agency. You go and have fun with your friends." "Uh, sure, if it's okay with you, Philip." Hermione said, looking at him in surprise.

-Yuri-

Alice glared at Yuri, "Sometimes, it happens." "Oh, I need to get to Lord Larsa. I'll show you tomorrow, Alice." Karin said, running off and waving at them. Alice, Cecil, and Edward waved back, the four boys followed Alice back to her apartment, but Alice felt weird, feeling the demonic presence as she walked. She wondered where it was coming from.

-Kira-

Kira practiced on her guitar while the team relaxed at Emma's house until it was time to go to Gaston's party. Emma hoped she would be to help Vanille again in the school garden and listened to Kira play her guitar. Troy looked at the sky and took in the view, still surprised that he and his friends were part of a team. Gia just listened to Kira while Jake planned on getting closer to her which both Noah and Orion thought he was crazy.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

Seeing Goldar come in with a cloaked figure, Zedd asked, "Who are you?! What do you want?" Rita woke up and looked at the chamber, also curious about what was happening.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Hino Family Shrine-

"Honestly, if only grandpa could act more his age." Rei said to herself, hearing him as she closed up the shrine after attending to the last person who came to visit. Then she prepared some tea with a cup of milk and went to her room where the rest of the Sailor Senshi were waiting for her. They explained to her grandfather they were visiting to discuss their evening plans but also talk about their mission and how they would find the mysterious princess. Also in the room was two cats, one black and one white, each with a crescent moon on their foreheads.

"So, are we going to that party tonight?" Haruka asked, sipping her tea. Setsuna looked at them and said, "You all can go. I'll stay home and watch over Hotaru." "Girls, be on the lookout for any enemies though," The black cat said, the white cat nodded and said, "And try not to have too much fun." "We'll see, Artemis, Luna, but I have a bad feeling." Rei said, looking out her window, her sixth sense wasn't wrong when it came to to the unknown.

[​IMG]

-Hotel-

Anna held her key and went to her room. When she entered, Anna changed into comfortable clothes and looked out the window. She wondered if Elsa was okay and hadn't run into any trouble. Anna couldn't help but think to herself, 'Why didn't Elsa just tell me that she had ice powers? I could have helped her control it in some way. I hope you are safe, Elsa.'

[​IMG]

-Hikari Family Studio-

Natsumi stretched and sat at the counter of her family's photo studio. She hoped that Tsukasa wouldn't get into any trouble, though she didn't keep her hopes up because she knew in some way, Tsukasa would get himself into trouble and get himself out of trouble as well.

[​IMG]

-Fang & Vanille's Apartment-

Fang stretched and laid on her bed in her apartment. She stretched and wondered about when Gia left her class early. Fang sat on her bed and looked at some of the flowers that Vanille put in the room. She smiled and stretched, going to train.

8. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Cooking Club: Finishing Touches of an Excellent Jumping Groove~

Mario was speeding things up with Yoshi and the rest of the cooking club following his lead, their pace never letting up one bit as Mario brought forth a small plate of Spaghetti topped off with Marinara sauce as he placed another drop of the secret formula, this was soon followed by a bowl of Shrimp Tempura topped off with the same secret formula. However Mario fell backwards in a sweat after finishing the food. Yoshi turned towards the others just as he finished what appeared to be a beautiful fruit salad topped off with a banana split shouting. "COME ON PEOPLE! Our reputation's at stake! My reputation as a Yoshi is at stake! Tokyo's reputation is at stake! Mario's family's reputation...IS AT STAKE!" With the utmost frenzy Bowser managed to place a golden brown fried chicken breast on the table with Neptune following with homemade pudding. Kirby finished it up with what appeared to be a finely and neatly organized bowl of sushi. Yoshi smirked with his arms crossed. "We're ready for you, Mr. Ramsay." Luigi ran over to his brother with concern on his face. "Mario, you alright?" Mario gave a thumbs up and started to get up off the floor. "I'm fine...I'm not used to doing the same rhythm Mom and Dad perform on a daily basis..."

~Mario Bros. House~

Lady Jumpman faceplamed once more at the fight that was about to unfold in her own house before prying Galuf away from the boys and spoke rather sternly. "Galuf, you're not going to cause another fight and possibly an international incident in my home. I'm already dealing with reprecussions from Astral as is. And as for you three...this old man's a bit crazy, so don't believe everything he's saying." Jumpman came back into the building and grabbed a sponge and bucket, his blue gaze looking over at the Zaibatsu and calmly spoke up. "You four should leave before you end up hurt because of the old man, I think he was in the war and ended up losing his mind." With a swift nod the four quickly left the scene.

~Goofy's House~

Goofy took his hat off and scratched his head thinking about what his son had asked him. He then smiled at Max and walked over to him giving him a pat on the back shouting happily. "Well of course you can go to the party, son. All I ask is that you be safe and careful out there." Donald simply blinked curiously for a moment before asking his taller friend. "Goofy, do you even know what kind of party he's going to?" Goofy raised a finger and spoke up. "Of course, he's going to a simple party with his friends." Donald got up and took Goofy off to the side before they started to talk.

~Sora and Roxas: Racing against an unknown opponent~

As the two were racing against people online a player in a midnight purple and hot pink Nissan Skyline GT-R sped by them quickly. This player didn't have any sort of identification nor was their PSN name shown as they were seemingly playing perfectly as they got into first and didn't come out of it as they won the race. People on the chat were cursing out the winner. However the winner suddenly spoke up. "Well, if you're going to complain about me winning then you shouldn't have came to race...you bunch of NOOBS!"​

9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Japanese Parliament Building: Entrance~

[​IMG]

As he was exiting the parliament building for the day, Kuzco felt his cell phone vibrate. Taking his phone out, Kuzco noticed it was a text message from Yzma, inviting him to dinner for the night. 'Well isn't that nice. Inviting me to dinner even after firing her. Yzma sure is a good sport,' Kuzco thought to himself as he replied to Yzma, saying that he'll be there soon.

-------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Ah, Egypt! A very beautiful country!" Scrooge McDuck replied to Isizhu after hearing she was from Egypt, "I happen to have a few businesses there meself. Shame what's happening there these days. All those crazy regime changes. Oh what I wouldn't give to have a little peace in the world just for one day." Just then, a Moogle brought the three sea-salt ice-creams and handed them to Scrooge. "Anyway, enough of an old duck's blabbering. Here ye go my dear. I guarantee ye, they are quite good," McDuck said as he handed Isizhu the ice-creams.

~Minato Ward: Max's and Goofy's Home~

[​IMG]

"Awesome! Thanks Dad!" Max replied as he rushed back into his room to get ready. While getting ready, Max got a text from one of his ROTC group members that several people have signed up to join the group. "That's great! I look forward to seeing them on Monday," Max said to himself as he replied to the text.

------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

The winner's voice sounded familiar to both Sora and Roxas, with the two wondering who it was. "Sora, does that voice sound familiar to you?" Roxas asked his brother. "Yeah, but... who could it be?" Sora replied. As the PSN names of the players was being revealed, the winner's PSN name turned out to be that of someone Roxas and Sora were very familiar with. "THAT WAS KAIRI!!!???" the two brothers yelled, surprised at the fact that Kairi beat them in Gran Turismo 5.

~Roof of Building Close to Alice's Apartment~

[​IMG]

Discord continued teleporting from roof to roof, following Alice until she reached her apartment, and Discord that this was enough for today.
    "Well, time to head back to HQ," Discord said to himself as he teleported back to the Crystal Order HQ. Meanwhile...

[​IMG]

Javert, standing in the roof of a building closeby, saw Discord teleport away. Javert figured it was time for him to go back to the Crystal Order HQ as well, for he had much to report to Rassilon.

--------------------------------------------------

~Entrance to Kermit the Frog's Mansion~

"Well, we're here," Bonnie said as she, Clemont, and her friends arrived at a mansion sealed by a gate with the image of Kermit on it. "Deden," Dedenne said. "Oh Google Maps, you never disappoint," Clemont said as he turned off his cell phone navigation that he used to guide them all to Kermit's mansion. "Lets ring the bell," Sweetie Belle said. Pipsqueak nodded and rang the bell. No answer. Pipsqueak rang again. No answer. "Umm, doesn't look like Kermit's here. I'm sorry Bonnie," Pipsqueak told Bonnie. Bonnie started to tear up, disappointed that she wasn't going to see Kermit, and hugged her brother, who hugged her back, trying to comfort her. "Excuse me..." a voice suddenly asked the group. Turning around, the group saw a figure with a heavenly light behind him (as though he were an angel) and this playing in the background. "You ok?" the figure asked. A few seconds later, the "heavenly light" behind the figure turned out to just be the headlights of a bus, and the angelic choir playing in the background was just the church group on the bus practicing. And the figure... was revealed to be none other than Kermit the Frog himself...

[​IMG]

"I-i-i-i--it's..." Bonnie said, not being able to talk properly after realizing Kermit the Frog was right in front of her. Not being able to handle the excitement, Bonnie fainted. "BONNIE!" Clemont, Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak yelled. "DEDEN!!" Dedenne added.

-----------------------------------------

~Connor's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey Achilles," Connor said as he entered his home and rushed straight to his room as though he was running late for an appointment. "Slow down Connor, why the rush?" Achilles replied. Coming out of his room, Connor said, "There's a party tonight. Lots of kids from school are going." "Mhm-hmm..." Achilles replied, "And I suppose this party is kosher?" "Oh come on Achilles, you know I hate alcohol," Connor said. Sighing, Achilles waved his hand, indicating that he gave Connor permission to go to the party. Smiling, Connor said "Thanks Achilles." Connor then went back into his room to get ready.

~Flower Shop~

[​IMG]

"I hope you like 'em. They sure are pretty like yourself," Officer Carter flirted with Aerith, "Listen, got any plans for dinner tonight? Because if not, I know a nice place next to the harbor with some damn good seafood."

---------------------------------------------

~Wayne Residence~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

While Bruce Wayne was taking care of paperwork from school, Dick Grayson walked up to him and asked, "Hey Bruce, is it alright if I went to a party tonight?" Looking at him, Bruce said, "If I find out you're drunk, you know what I have to do to you and whoever else was involved in that party as a teacher, right?" "Oh don't worry about it," Dick replied as he went to his room. "Kids," Bruce said to himself, shaking his head and getting back to work.

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Rita Repulsa and Lord Zedd I presume?" Mewtwo said as he entered with Goldar, "My name is Mewtwo. I come from Earth. Rest assured, I have no intention of fighting you. Rather, I have a message for you from my master." Taking out the letter Rassilon gave him, Mewtwo handed it to Zedd, and the letter displayed a holographic message from Rassilon...

[​IMG]

"Greetings Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa," the hologram of Rassilon said, "My name is Rassilon. I'm sure you're now familiar with Mewtwo, who I sent to give you this message. But first, a little bit about myself, my brotherhood, and what we strive to achieve. I myself am third in command of a brotherhood on Earth known as the Crystal Order. We are composed of many members around the world, which includes Mewtwo, as well as Saix, who I was told fought your gold colored lackey earlier today. Members of the brotherhood are marked by the symbol you see below Mewtwo's chest, which are imprinted on their skin once they swear their allegiance to us. The Crystal Order's mission is simple. From the early days of Earth's history, our people have battled each other again and again, and continues even to this day. Corruption is everywhere you go. Many are forced to do horrible deeds against their will. Equality doesn't exist when it should. Our planet, as beautiful as it is, is highly flawed, and needs a major adjustment. When all hope was lost for our planet, a blessing came in the form of creatures known as S-types, which I believe you are familiar with, as they originate from the same dimension you came from. About 25 years ago, our leader and the S-type known as Astral Praenunitus formed a mutual alliance that would soon become an integral part of the Crystal Order. The S-types assist us in our quest to rule the world, and in exchange, we help find S-types that were lost upon their arrival to Earth. It may have taken us a long time, for most of our work is done in the shadows, but soon the Crystal Order will succeed in conquering Earth, and finally creating the utopia it deserves to be. But unfortunately, as we continue our mission of freeing the Earth from corruption, we have faced many enemies. One of those enemies is Zordon, the Harbinger who defeated you many years ago. After he lost his homeworld to the S-types, he arrived here on Earth and continued his fight against the S-types, now sending groups of warriors you might know as the Power Rangers, Gokaigers, and Riders. And this is where you come in. I propose an alliance. You help us in defeating Zordon's warriors. And in exchange, once the world is ours this December, the Crystal Order will give you Zordon to keep as a prisoner. Consider it a gift of gratitude for helping us in achieving our goal. So the choice is yours entirely. We have a common enemy, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Let Mewtwo know of your decision. I eagerly await your response." The holographic message ended, and Mewtwo was now waiting for Rita and Zedd to make a decision.

~Mario Bros. House~

[​IMG]

Galuf eventually snapped out of it. As the four left, Galuf began to feel a headache. Looking at a mirror, Galuf focused on his old appearance, realizing once more that he was not the young man he once was. Galuf then started to think back to the day he was diagnosed with PTSD as a result of the battles he fought against the S-types. "What's... happening to me?" Galuf asked. Feeling his headache get worse, Galuf pulled out a device from his pocket to test his blood pressure, and placed it on his wrist. Just as he thought, he had high blood pressure. Lying on the chair he was sleeping in, a depressed Galuf said, "What's happening to me? What have I done?" 'Maybe I am a crazy old loon like Jumpman said,' Galuf thought to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Cooking Club Meeting~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Come on mate get up," Chef Ramsay told Mario as he got up, "You need to learn to handle the pressure of cooking. You got passion, that's great, but don't overwhelm yourself." Looking at all the students who finished, Ramsay said, "Okay, looks like you're all ready. Now it's time for the Swedish Chef and myself to try them out and taste them, and give you our feedback." Walking over to Yoshi's table Ramsay and the Swedish Chef tried out the fruit salad. "Hmm, that certainly is a strange but unique combination you made adding that banana split. Not a bad job, don't you agree Chef?" Chef Ramsay asked, who got a nod from Swedish Chef in agreement, who really loved the banana's addition to the salad. Walking over to Bowser's table, Ramsay and Swedish Chef tried out the fried chicken. "Wow, it certainly has that freshly made feel to it, and surprisingly, not dry at all. I'm impressed," Chef Ramsay said.
    "Thet's sume-a greet cheeckee zeere-a," the Swedish Chef added. Next, was Neptune with the homemade pudding. "That's quite good actually. Not too sweet and tastes fresh," Chef Ramsay said after he and the Swedish Chef tried out the pudding. The Swedish Chef concurred, giving a thumbs up. Approaching Kirby's table, Ramsay and Swedish Chef tried out the sushi. "Fresh and tastes great. Not much to say other than that," Ramsay said while the Swedish Chef loved the sushi so much that he ate another one. Approaching an NPC who made crab cakes (a personal favorite dish of Ramsay), Chef Ramsay and the Swedish Chef tried out the crab cakes. However, they weren't impressed, with the Swedish Chef spitting it back, and Chef Ramsay saying, "That was f***ing rubbish. Dry, absolutely no taste, inedible. Was this frozen in a can and microwaved?" The NPC nodded, and Gordon Ramsay yelled, "YOU F***ING COOKED SOMETHING FROZEN???!!!! AND YOU F***ING MICROWAVED????!!!!! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR F***ING MIND???!!!! NO SELF-RESPECTING CHEF ON THE PLANET WOULD DARE COOK SOMETHING THAT WASN'T F***ING FRESH!!! THIS IS A F***ING COOKING CLUB, NOT A F***ING CATERING COMPANY!!! YOU WANT TO CONTINUE MAKING THAT S***, GET OUT AND REHEAT IT SOMEWHERE WHERE THE STANDARDS ARE LOWER THAN HERE! GET OUT!!" The NPC ran out of the room, crying, while the Swedish Chef shook his head at the disappointment that someone would dare reheat canned food in a cooking club. Last but not least, was Mario's table. Hoping Mario's dish can get the bad taste left in their mouths by the crab cakes, Chef Ramsay and the Swedish Chef tried the shrimp tempura. "That is quite amazing. Not only is it much better than the rubbish I last ate, but I must say, this is definitely the best dish out of all of them. Well done," Ramsay said, shaking Mario's hands. "Cungretooleshuns," the Swedish Chef (who was equally impressed with the Shrimp tempura as Gordon Ramsay was) told Mario as he shook hands with him too. "Anyway guys, that concludes my first day with you all. While I don't give out homework, I encourage you all to always cook whenever you can. The more you cook, the more experienced you will be, and the better chefs you will become. Good luck," Chef Ramsay told the cooking club as he and the Swedish Chef left the classroom.

-----------------------------------------------

~Tokyo Streets: Starbucks Coffee~
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sitting on a table outside a Starbucks, Darien Chiba was drinking a frappucino with fellow J.I.A. agent, Melinda May. They soon noticed General Shining Armor coming their way, finished from the Toshima cleanup...

[​IMG]

"There you are General, I was starting to think you wouldn't show up," Darien told Shining Armor. "Sorry I'm late guys. Had to make sure the Toshima site was spotless," the pony replied, "I don't suppose there's room for one more?" "Sure. Help yourself," Melinda told Shining Armor. After a minute or two, Shining Armor ordered frappucino and sat with his two fellow J.I.A. agents. "Any idea when Stewart and Calhoun will be returning from that underwater expedition?" Shining Armor asked. "Not sure," Darien replied, "But assuming there's nothing but an empty sunken S-type ship there, shouldn't take them long." Sighing, May added, "All these recent S-type appearances. I really have a bad feeling about this." "I agree," Chiba replied, "And even Fury agrees. He told me that he's started revisiting the 'Avengers Initiative.'" "He is? Wow, guess Stewart is really desperate to tell Fury to bring that old plan back from the archives," General Shining Armor added. "But would it really be a good idea? Having a bunch of very different people join together for a common cause?" Melinda asked. "Who knows," Shining Armor replied, "Only time will tell."

~Hino Family Shrine~

[​IMG]

As Grandpa Hino continued watching the Channel 4 News, Champ Kind was covering sports, discussing how WWE Friday Night Smackdown was taking place in Tokyo...

[​IMG]

"Live in Tokyo at 8pm, Friday Night Smackdown! A 4 vs. 4 Tage Team match pitting Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, Kane, and The Undertaker against the Dudley Boyz and Rated RKO! Who will emerge victorious?! Will there be any hot divas? Find out by tuning in on Channel 4 at 8. Now here's Brick with the weather," Channel 4 sports anchor Champ Kind said as coverage moved to weather. "Oooh, if there's gonna be divas, I am definitely watching wrestling tonight!" Grandpa commented as he continued watching the news.

10. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Flower Shop~

Harold exited his room, shutting the door and heard a multitude of footsteps ascending the stairs and looked over, seeing chaos with four other women. "Either this guy is a chick magnet or maybe oore residents of this house." Harold thought, he didn't get quite a good look at their faces or anything, but they seemed to wear a school uniform in different styles, probably to suit their appearances, he didn't know which school they went to as he descended the stairs and got a more clearer look, they all looked like nice women that any man would fall for, the gothic haired one, eh wasn't so sure but he wasn't going to tell her that, they yellow haired girl had unique swirls in her eyes.

"A mutation maybe?" Harold contemplated in his thoughts, the woman while dark brown hair seemed to emit a aura of peacefulness, probably akin to Aerith downstairs, little did he know, her brain was eager for more knowledge from books and there was a unique girl with different coloured eyes, now that was surprising and he simply bowed lightly to acknowledge their presence and passed by them, returning to the store and catching Carter still in the store, with a bouquet of flowers and asking Aerith if she was available for a date.

"An officer of the law asking for a date while on the job? Merlin, what's next? A ranting foul mouthed chef who is very open about food?" Harold thought and went to help lenne with the flowers, offering her assistance but he felt a shiver down his spine, for some reason, the chef commented didn't seem so far-fetched.

~Kazu~

Kazu took the offered Ice Cream from Ishizu and gave it an experimental lick, his taste buds tasted saltiness from it but it somehow tasted rather sweet, he couldn't quite describe it but it's like when you try seawater, it tastes really horrible and you want to spit it out, well this somehow managed to do the reverse, it was like something one could never expect as a ice cream flavour at all. "This is...really good!" kazu said after a few minutes, it was just so surprising.

~Syaoran~

Syaoran had the Laisin Board as Sakura sat from across him and Kero flying. "So, I asked mom who this Roger Bacon is and it turns out, he's a magician who is and I can't believe I'm saying this, 700 years old, but he doesn't even look like it from what we saw, is that kind of magic even possible?" Syaoran asked in bewilderment and confusion.

~Shotaro~

Shotaro nodded. "Yeah, youths should spend their time enjoying life as much as possible, just don't anything that'll get yourself in trouble." Shotaro pointed out to Hermione.

~Tidus~

Tidus was in his room, getting dresse,d eh heard a party was going to occur and he wanted in on it, let loose so to say.

11. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Flower Shop-

"I do have some time after work." Aerith said, talking with Carter. "I can wait until you're off duty to go with you if you like." She smiled and talked, possibly unaware that he was flirting with her or she did know and was going along with it. Lenne thanked Harold for his help and continued her work, humming a special song she had written while thinking of her beloved.

"chaos, who was that?" Rikku said after Harold passed them, chaos looked at her and said,"A new resident there, so when he introduces himself, be nice and behave yourself, Rikku." Yuna laughed as Rikku blew a raspberry at chaos for his comment. Paine sighed and went to her room, Belle went to the Beast's room and knocked on the door. He greeted her gently when he opened the door, Rikku thought for a moment and said, "Hey, Yunie, Paine, maybe we can ask him to come with us to that party tonight!" "I guess so." Yuna said, going to her room. Belle sighed, trying not to think about what Gaston will do at that party.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Kazu-

Akiza tried the ice cream after Ishizu came back when she thanked Scrooge and was surprised at how delicious it tasted, she agreed with Kazu that it tasted very good. While she ate the ice cream, Akiza looked at Ishizu and asked, "Hey, Ishizu, how is your brother, Marik, doing?" "My brother is the same as ever. Still looking for rare duel cards." Ishizu said, eating her ice cream. "He's currently staying at our apartment and wants to see you, Akiza. He told me that despite your power, he considers you a sister, much like he does with Odion." Akiza nodded.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Mario Bros House-

Sakura walked to Gaful, she said, "I know the feeling." "I guess we all do." Hinako said, Seki nodded and leaned against the wall, Sakura found a place to sit and began to tell the story of how she became the very first Rider, how her body was changed to become a monster but she fought against it and became the hero that Japan had loved and revered in its history. She left out the parts of the Den-Liner and the mysterious song she heard after the experiment, not sure if they would believe that much of her story.

[​IMG][​IMG]

"I won't get into trouble, though I can't be sure about my friends." Hermione said, looking at Shotaro. While reading his book, Philip chuckled softly as he imagined Hermione drunk and hitting Shotaro with a slipper. Hermione stretched and sat with Philip, wondering what to wear to the party.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Cardcaptors-

"It's possible," Kero said, managing to cross his arms in thought. He thought for a moment and said, "But still, we need to be careful if we run into him again. With that magic he knows, he might not be merciful like last time." "Right," Sakura said, hiding her surprise at the fact that there was magician that was 700 years ago and knew Clow Reed.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

Zedd and Rita listened to the proposal by Rassilon to team up with the Crystal Order in exchange for Zordon as their prisoner if they help beat Zordon's warriors. Zedd thought for a moment while Rita seemed to smile at the offer, he stroked the grill guard over his mouth in thought. Holding his staff, Zedd said, "Very well. We join you in your plans."

-Hino Family Shrine-

While her grandfather remained fixed to the TV, Rei and the six Sailor Senshi that would be going to the party looked through Rei's closet for what they would wear to the party. Setsuna and Hotaru sipped their drinks while Luna and Artemis enjoyed a saucer of milk, waiting for the scouts to get dressed and prepare themselves for the party that night.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  12. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Flower Shop~

[​IMG]

"That's good. That's very good," Officer Carter replied to Aerith, so happy that she agreed to going on a date with him, "Anyway, I'll be done for the day in about an hour, so yeah, I'll just come by and pick you up. Here's my card if ya need anythin'. See ya in an hour." After handing Aerith his card listing his number, Carter left the flower shop and went into his car, still very excited tat he actually got a date.

~Yzma's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Yzma and Kronk were getting ready for Kuzco's arrival. Kronk was cooking and setting the table. Yzma, on the other hand, put on appropriate clothing for a dinner, along with make-up on her skin, particularly on her right hand so that the Crystal Order emblem there wouldn't be visible to Kuzco. Walking over to Kronk, Yzma asked, "
    So is everything ready for tonight?" "Oh yeah. I thought we'd start off with soup and a light salad, and then see how we feel after that," Kronk replied. "Not the dinner. The, you know..." Yzma said. Then, the following small scene happened...

"
    Excellent!" Yzma replied as she glanced at the vial of poison, "A few drops in his drink, and then I'll propose a toast. And he will be dead before dessert." "Which is a real shame, because it's gonna be delicious," Kronk added as he hid the poison in his shirt. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Kronk went to open the door, and in came Kuzco...

[​IMG]

"Boom, bam, baby! Let's get to the grub! I am one hungry member of parliament," Kuzco said as he entered Yzma's home, and sat at the table, looking at Yzma, "So... no hard feelings about being let go?" "None whatsoever," Yzma lied while giving a forced smile, "Kronk, get Kuzco a drink." "Drink, right," Kronk replied, but then he remembered what Yzma really meant by 'drink,' and told her, "Oh, riiiight." Going to the kitchen, Kronk pours a drink on three similar glasses, and adds the poison on one. Coming back from the kitchen, Kronk was carrying the drinks on a tray, and offered one to Kuzco, making sure he'd pick the one with poison. "Mr. Kuzco?" Kronk said as he was offering the poisoned drink to Kuzco. Before he could take the poisoned drink, Kuzco was smelling something burning. "Is something burning?" Kuzco asked. Gasping, Kronk cried, "My spinach puffs!" Kronk put the drinks away, and rushed to the kitchen to check on his spinach puffs. "So, he seems nice," Kuzco commented on Kronk. "H-he is," Yzma added. "He's what, in his... late twenties?" Kuzco asked. "I'm not sure," Yzma replied.

~Michael Scott's Apartment~

[​IMG]

Michael Scott was in his apartment, eating yogurt, and watching the Channel 4 local news, with Brick Tamland covering the weather...

[​IMG]

"It's 28 degrees in our fair city of Tokyo," Brick said as he was covering the weather, "Compare that to 9 degrees in the bottom southwest, and 3 degrees in the middle east." Michael Scott had always been sure that Brick Tamland was a long lost relative of his, focusing on the eerily similar faces and voices the two had. Staring into thin air as though he were being interviewed on camera, Michael said, "Look at him! Look at that guy! He is me! Can't you see it?! I've been saying for years and years that he must be some long lost 3rd cousin of mine or something. I mean, from the face, to the hair, and even my voice! But no one believes me... I even put on glasses for a Halloween party at work one day, and everyone really thought I was Brick Tamland in the flesh, not Michael Scott. But when I took them out, everyone was like 'Oh, it's just you Michael.' ... None of them see it! Why is that??!!"

------------------------------------------------

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Very well. I'll let my masters know," Mewtwo replied as he bowed down, and left. Once he left, his mind control over Goldar diminished, causing Goldar to collapse on the floor. Getting up, Goldar asked, "Huh? What just happened?" Meanwhile, as Mewtwo exited the Palace, he was ready to fly back to Earth, but felt something strange, like a disturbance in his psychic energy. Trying to sense where it was coming from, Mewtwo pinpointed this disturbance coming from the other side of the moon. Wondering what it could be, Mewtwo decided to check it out before flying back to Earth, so he flew towards the disturbance's direction.

------------------------------------------------

~Kermit the Frog's Mansion~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Opening her eyes slowly, Bonnie saw Clemont, Sweetie Belle, Pipsqueak, and and Dedenne right in front of her. "Where am I?" Bonnie asked. "Umm, Bonnie, this is awesome," Clemont replied. "We're at Kermit's house!" Sweetie Belle added. "Wait, are you serious?!" Bonnie yelled as she got up, and found herself on a couch in a living room, "This... this is..." "Yup, this is Kermit the Frog's home," Pipsqueak said. 'Wow,' Bonnie thought to herself as she looked around, and saw Kermit sitting on the couch in front of her and the others, still not believing that she finally got to meet Kermit the Frog. "Anyhow, how can I help you guys?" Kermit asked them. "Let me just say, this is an honor for all of us to meet you, sir," Clemont told Kermit, "But my sister, Bonnie, has some really disturbing news for you." "Tell him Bonnie," Sweetie Belle told Bonnie. Nodding, Bonnie started to speak, "Tex Richman, the oil baron, is-" "Yes, yes, yes. Oil baron Tex Richman, the wealthy philanthropist," Kermit interrupted Bonnie, "You know, he's about to buy our old Japanese theater and turn it into a Muppet museum. Isn't that great?" "No! I mean..." Bonnie replied, not exactly sure how to explain what's really happening. "What Bonnie's trying to tell you is that Tex Richman has a secret plan to tear down the theater and collect diamonds, or was it crystals... I'm not sure.... but the point is he's lying!" Pipsqueak said. "What?" Kermit said, shocked at what he just heard. "And the only way to save the studio is to raise one billion yen," Bonnie added. "One billion yen? That's impossible," Kermit replied, "The only way to raise that kind of money would be to... would be to put on a show. And I haven't seen the old gang in a long, long time. I guess people sort of forgot about us." Getting up from the couch, Kermit walked towards the hallway, while Bonnie and the others looked at each other with worried looks on their faces. "Deden..." Dedenne said, watching Kermit walk away. Meanwhile, in the hallway, the following happened...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Darien, May, and Shining Armor continued drinking their frappucinos, they found themselves being joined by three of the J.I.A.'s science division, Osgood, Fitz, and Simmons....

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"
    Hey guys. Any luck with finding that hacker?" Darien asked the three.
    "No, unfortunately," Osgood replied. "A team of more than 30 educated individuals... beaten by just one hacker," Fitz commented as he shook his head. "I don't think we've had to face something this challenging before," Simmons added. "I really would like to meet that hacker, if we ever do find him or her," Shining Armor said, "ILearning from their techniques could be useful to us." "Maybe so, but careful for what you wish for," Melinda May added. "Anyway, get something for yourselves and join us," Darien told the three scientists, who nodded and went inside to order something. Meanwhile, from a rooftop close to where they were...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"
    Pathetic. Look at those guys," Crystal Order member Rubeus commented as he and Queen Chrysalis spied on the J.I.A. team, monitoring them with his binoculars, "Drinking their frappucinos like they don't have a care in the world. Bah, J.I.A. scum!"
    "Easy Rubeus," Chrysalis responded, "If our mission is to be a success, we mustn't be discovered. Now, for this to work, I am going to have to know who these people are." "Alright," Rubeus replied as he put his binoculars away, while making an iPad tablet appear in his hands, opening a gallery of photos for many different J.I.A. agents to show Chrysalis, "Those three geeks that arrived work for the J.I.A's science division. This one's Fitz, this is Simmons, and this is Osgood, who might I add, has a really bad asthma problem. Moving on from the geeks, this pretty boy here is Darien Chiba. This here is Melinda May, who I have a bit of history with. And finally, General Shining Armor, the one you were instructed to get the coordinates from. If there's one thing Shining Armor really loves, it's his wife, Cadence." Showing Chrysalis a photo of Cadence, Chrysalis commented, "Hmm, shouldn't be too hard to take her appearance." Chrysalis then changed her appearance to match that of Shining Armor's wife, Cadence...

[​IMG]

"How do I look?" Queen Chrysalis asked Rubeus. "Perfect," Rubeus replied, "No one will ever be able to tell the difference."
    "Well, then it's time to get those coordinates," Chrysalis said as she flew down to an alley, with Rubeus watching.

~Mario Bros. House~

[​IMG]

"Easy for you to say," Galuf responded to Sakura's story about how she became a monster and was able to conquer it, "You're still young. Me though, well look at me. I've got wrinkles all over, I've got problems with blood pressure, I've had a broken hip replaced, I take God knows how many medications everyday. I'm just not what I used to be anymore. Pretty soon, it'll be time for me to expire."

~Vermilion City~

[​IMG]

Arriving at Vermilion City while walking gleefully, Anthony thought to himself, 'Oh wow, I finally arrived to Vermilion City! No thanks to that big crook I met on my way. Bah, who needs potions anyway Now that I'm here, I'm gonna challenge the local gym, and get my third badge, and be one step closer to being a Pokemon master!' While looking around, Anthony couldn't seem to locate the gym. "Damn, where is that f***ing gym," Anthony said to himself, "Oh, hey, excuse me." Anthony decided to ask an old man sitting on a bench for directions...

[​IMG]

"Umm, sir, do you know where the Vermilion City gym is?" "Sure. It's right over there. You know, that building with the massive 'GYM' word painted all over it," the man replied, pointing right towards the gym. "Huh... how did I miss that? Well, thanks for everything sir," Anthony said as he headed towards the gym. "No problem," the man replied as he went back to relaxing on the bench.

-----------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]

While working on inventory, Scrooge McDuck noticed a limo pull up in front of his ice-cream shop, and out of the limo came Taco Bell president and CEO, the Taco Bell Dog...

[​IMG]

"
    Señor McDuck," the Taco Bell Dog greeted Scrooge. "
    Well well well, if it isn't the Taco Bell Dog trying to put me ice-cream shop out of business yet again. What is it Mr. Dog?" McDuck replied. "Now now McDuck, let's try to solve this in a civilized business manner, comprende?" the Taco Bell Dog said, "Look... every Taco Bell on earth has no direct competition closeby... unless if we include the ones found in food courts in malls, but we're not. However, this fine Taco Bell here is the one exception. You are stealing away customers who could potentially be buying some of the delicious churros or other desserts provided at that Taco Bell. But of course, we both need to make money, so I'm willing to offer you this option. Allow your ice-cream to be sold at Taco Bell, and we can split the earnings from them between us... of course, I get the bigger share. How about it Señor McDuck?" "So let me get this straight. Ye want me to give up proprietary ownership of my ice-cream recipes, watch as they lose their quality, and get paid less than what I make selling them meself?! Here's my response Mr. Dog... NEVER!!!!" Scrroge McDuck replied, "Now leave before I call the cops for your harassment." Growling, the Taco Bell Dog walked away, angry that Scrooge McDuck wouldn't budge. 'This is going to be harder than I thought,' the Taco bell Dog thought to himself as he walked towards the Taco Bell close to Nintendo High. Looking at the school, the Taco Bell Dog noticed a sign hanging at the school indicating that there was going to be a debate between the candidates for Prime Minister in the school's auditorium Tuesday morning. 'Hmm, maybe my trip to japan wasn't such a waste,' the Taco Bell Dog thought to himself as he made his way to the school entrance.

13. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Mario Bros' House~

Jumpman sighed and looked down with a frown on his face and a somewhat sunken heart as he walked over and placed a hand on Galuf's shoulder before slightly smiling. "Oh come on, you might be an old man but you're the toughest old son of a ***** that I know of." Lady Jumpman nodded as she gave him a serene smile with a glow in her cheeks. her mind and body calm as she spoke up. "Yeah, don't get yourself all worked up...after all my husband and I owe you our lives for what you've done for us." Jumpman smiled blushing with a hand behind his head grinning, his sapphire eyes looking at Galuf. "Yeah, if it wasn't for your help back in Italy then my kids wouldn't have been born." Lady Jumpman raised a finger before triumphantly speaking to her husband. "Now, now...you know well that I could still kick Astral's ass even when I was almost nine months pregnant with our sons."

~Nintendo High: Cooking Club~

As soon as they left the room the entire Cooking Club was in a thunderous uproar with Yoshi crossing his arms smirking. "Well, I knew this Cooking Club would accomplish something...well except for those who made rubbish dishes, seriously you guys need to improve like Chef Ramsay said." Mario gently smiled as he put the secret formula back into the suitcase. "Well, part of it is thanks to the formula my parents concocted." Luigi stood up and grabbed the suitcase with Rosalina standing tall beside him smiling gently with a lighthearted air in the room. Yoshi and Mario jumped into the air and gave each other a high-five before Yoshi ordered. "Alright everyone, meeting's over...we'll see you next time, same location as always." With that being said, everyone started out of the room with the evening on their minds.

~Minato Ward: Kairi's House~

Meanwhile on the other end of the PSN network and in Tokyo. Kairi was laying on her stomach within the pink and purple coated bedroom with her blue eyes staring at the results of the race she had won. A grin on her face as she held the pink-metallic Dualshock 3 controller in her hands and a pink headset draped over her ears as she heard the chatter on the other end. She reconized the voices almost instantly as she smiled gently to herself and spoke up happily with excitement. "Sora? Roxas? WOW! I beat you boys good...say you two want to play another game with me? I'm sure you two are good at something."

14. Hiro ✩ Guardian

~Inside the School: Caught!~

“Uh-oh,” Otoya said, her smile quickly diminishing. She was in trouble, it was plain as day. No matter though, Isuke would get her out of trouble. Right? Otoya turned and looked at where Isuke was standing. She was paying no attention and was simply chatting up a couple of girls that were near her.

Isuke, meanwhile, was talking to Celestia about what she wanted for her Mama, while Celestia and her friends listened politely.

“Sounds despairingly awful that you can’t move them out and make them retire,” Junko said. She recoiled when Mukuro gave her a light smack. “Ow!”

Mukuro looked at her as if to say that her comments were unneeded.

“Okay, okay… yeesh…” Junko rubbed her arm.

Isuke smiled and chuckled. “It’s okay though, because now I have a job and I’m positive I can help Mama! Speaking of my job…” She glanced over in Otoya’s direction, only to see her partner being held by a very large guy. “Oh dear…” Isuke sighed and walked over. “Otoya, what did I tell you about robbing people?’

“But you said-“

“I said that if something belongs to someone else, you should leave it.” Isuke smiled at the man, “Thank you for catching my friend, but you can let her go now. I have a class to get to.”

~Outside Nintendo High~

Outside the school, Ryunosuke Ikenami, also known as Shinken Blue, held his sword forth. He had been challenged to a duel by a young woman who stood opposite him. Her blade was longer and seemed like it was also very good for defense, yet made her slow. This was good for Ryunosuke, because his strikes could be quick and precise, just like they were meant to be.

Lucina, the aforementioned young woman, held her sword up to her forehead. She took a breath. She was skilled with a blade, sure, but these Shinkengers were supposed legendary warriors. One wrong move and her opponent could overtake her. “I’m ready,” she said, taking her stance.

Ryunosuke followed suit. He and Lucina ran forward simultaneously, beginning to trade blows. Neither faltered, and it was incredible. Both could read each other perfectly, not getting hit, and not dodging. Each strike was timed perfectly to counter the last. Ryunosuke had to admit, she was a lot faster than he imagined at first, and he was glad. He liked a challenge.

From a bit away, a girl with a parasol watched the fight going on. She smiled at the ongoing duel. They seemed like they knew what they were doing, and they might actually be a threat. But for now, they were nothing to her. She turned on her heel and left with a wide smile on her face.

15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Hotel Balcony~

[​IMG]

Standing at the balcony of his hotel room, Hans wondered what was taking Staraptor so long in finding Queen Elsa. Before he knew it, Hans noticed his Staraptor flying straight towards him...

[​IMG]

"
    Staraptor!" Hans called out to his Pokemon as he extended his arm for Staraptor to land on, "Any luck finding Elsa?" Staraptor shook its head, indicating that it couldn't find Elsa anywhere. "I see... get some rest. You earned it," Hans said as he took out a Pokeball and summoned Staraptor back into it. The Norwegian prince then left his room, heading to Anna's room to let her know the bad news.

~Tokyo Streets~

[​IMG]

While patrolling the streets of Tokyo, Officer Jenny Sighing heard her cell phone ringing. Taking it out, she noticed it was a call from James Carter. Sighing, Jenny answered the call, asking, "
    What is it Carter?"

[​IMG]

"Yo gurl, guess what happened," Carter said. "You found Queen Elsa?!" Officer Jenny asked, wondering if Carter, of all police officers, found the missing queen. "Who? OHHH.... you mean Ice Queen? Nah, still workin' on it," Carter replied, "Anyway, I'll have you know I got me a date for tonight." Hearing Carter mention that he got a date, Officer Jenny burst out laughing, saying, "You, a date? Hahah, don't make me laugh." "Hey, now you stop dat!" James replied, annoyed at the fact Jenny wasn't believing him, "If ya don't believe me, why don't ya see for yourself? It's in an hour at that seafood restaurant I love." "Sure sure sure, later James," Officer Jenny said as she hung up, still not believing that Carter was able to succeed in getting a date.

~Kermit the Frog's Mansion~

After singing in the hallway, Kermit came back to the living room where Bonnie and the others were. "Well, it sounds like you guys aren't getting back together anytime soon," Clemont said. Kermit sadly shook his head and sat in his couch. "This is going to be a really short subplot for HSD," Sweetie Belle commented. "But Kermit, you have to try," Bonnie pleaded, "I... The Muppets are amazing. You give people the greatest gift that can ever be given!" "Toys?" Pipsqueak asked. "No, the other gift," Bonnie replied. "Ice-cream?" Sweetie Belle asked. "No, no. After that," Bonnie replied. "Laughter?" Kermit asked. "Yes! The third greatest gift ever!" Bonnie happily replied to Kermit, "Kermit, your fans never left you, the world hasn't forgotten. All you need to do is show 'em again!" Sighing, Kermit said, "I don't think so guys." "Don't you see Kermit? It's time to play the music," Pipsqueak told Kermit. "Please Kermit. You're my hero," Bonnie added, "You're on my pillows, my toothbrush, my watch, and a lot of other things." After thinking about it for a minute, Kermit said, "Well, I... I guess... we could try." "We?" Clemont asked. "Well, yeah, listen. If I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna need some moral support," Kermit replied. Smiling at the fact that Kermit finally agreed to try and get back the theater, Bonnie said, "Well, that's perfect. We're experts at moral support." "Deden!" Dedenne added as it climbed up on Bonnie's head. "We sure are," Clemont said. Sweetie Belle and Pipsqueak nodded in agreement. "Good. Starting tomorrow, we'll start looking for everyone. Lots of people to look for," Kermit said, "But, it's important you guys focus on your schoolwork. After all, studies come first. And when you've got free time, you can help me out. Deal?" Looking at each other, Bonnie, Clemont, Sweetie Belle, and Pipsqueak all nodded, and told Kermit, "Deal!" "Perfect. See you all tomorrow then," Kermit said. "Yeah. Bye Kermit," Bonnie replied as she and the others left.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Still trying to get over the fact that Kairi beat them, Roxas asked Sora, "WelI Sora, any game you thinking of?" "How 'bout... Call of Duty?" Sora replied.
    "Really Sora, Call of Duty?" Roxas disappointingly asked, "It's a boring game that we've mastered in less than a day." "Exactly," Sora replied, winking at his brother. After realizing why Sora chose Call of Duty, Roxas whispered, "Ohh... I getcha."As Roxas was getting the Call of Duty: Black Ops disc, Sora told Kairi, "Kairi, I hope you're ready for some first-person shooting, 'cause Roxas and I challenge you to Call of Duty: Black Ops!"

~Yzma's Home~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Saved 'em!" Kronk said coming out of the kitchen, carrying the hot spinach puffs that were saved from being burnt. "
    That's great," Yzma replied. "Very good job," Kuzco added. "Watch it. They're still hot," said as he slowly placed the hot spinach puffs on the table. Yzma, on the other hand, was clearing her throat, trying to signal Kronk about giving Kuzco the poisoned drink, though it didn't seem he noticed her signalling. "Kronk. Kuzco needs his drink," Yzma told Kronk. "Right," Kronk replied, but then he remembered what Yzma really meant by 'drink,' again, and told her, "Oh, riiiight." However, as Kronk was about to give Kuzco his drink, he forgot which of the three drinks was poisoned. Rushing to the kitchen with the drinks, Kronk noticed the vial of poison was empty. "Hey, Kronky, everything okay back there?" Kuzco asked Kronk while still sitting in the table. "Well... oh, uh... the drinks were a bit on the... oh, uh, warm side," Kronk replied as he poured all the three drinks together into a vase, mixing them together, then pouring them back into the three glasses, making all three drinks poisoned. Coming out of the kitchen, Kronk handed Kuzco and Yzma their drinks, while taking his own glass, saying, "Hey, did you see that sky today? Talk about blue." "Yes, Kronk. Riveting," Yzma replied as she held up her glass to make a toast, "A toast to Kuzco! May you continue serving the city of Porta Vista for many more years to come." As Kuzco started drinking, Kronk quietly indicated to Yzma not to drink, as they all contained poison. While Kuzco continued drinking, Yzma quickly threw her drink at a nearby plant to make it look like she drank it all. Kronk also pretended to drink, making it look as though he put the glass into his mouth, only to have the drink pour down to his shirt instead. Kuzco eventually finished his drink completely, saying, "Ah! Tasty." One second later, Kuzco's face fell flat on the table, indicating that he died from the poison. "Finally!" Yzma said, happy that Kuzco apparently died, "Good work, Kronk. Now to get rid of the body." Suddenly, Kuzco got up as though nothing happened, saying, "Okay! What were we saying?" Surprised at the fact that Kuzco was still alive, Yzma replied, "Uh, uh, w-we were just making a toast... to your healthy term as a member of parliament" Yzma and Kronk then noticed Kuzco's ears change. Kuzco, however, didn't seem to notice, and as he began to speak, he was slowly changing into a llama, "Right. So what are you gonna do? I mean, you've been around here a long time and... I really mean a long time. I mean, it might be difficult for someone of your own age... adjusting to life in the private sector."

[​IMG]

Kuzco then completely transformed into a llama, yet he still didn't notice, and kept on talking. Yzma on the other hand, not knowing what was going on, took two pieces of broccoli, and was hitting them together, trying to indicate to Kronk to knock Kuzco out. Noticing Yzma hitting the two pieces of broccoli together, Kronk grabbed the plate containing broccoli, and asked her, "More broccoli?" Yzma stopped hitting the broccoli, facepalmed, and instead indicated to Kronk with her fist to knock Kuzco out. Once Kronk realized what she meant, he walked over to Kuzco, who was still talking to Yzma while not noticing in the slightest that he was now a llama.
    "Now, about you finding new work, that's... that's gonna be tough. Because you're, you know... Let's face it. You're no spring chicken, and I mean that in the best possible way," Kuzco said before getting hit on the head by Kronk and getting knocked out.

~Nintendo High School: Principal's Office~

[​IMG]

While in his office taking care of paperwork, Al Mualim heard a knock on the door. "Come in," Al Mualim replied. In came the Taco Bell Dog himself, wanting to speak to the school's principal...

[​IMG]

"Hola Señor," the Taco Bell Dog greeted Al Mualim as he entered, "I'm guessing you are the principal of this fine establishment?" "That's correct. My name is Al Mualim. And how may I be of service?" Al Mualim replied. "Perfecto," the Taco Bell Dog said, "Allow me to introduce myself. I am known as the Taco Bell Dog, Presidente and CEO of Taco Bell. While I was dealing with some business matters closeby, I noticed a banner indicating that there will be a big debate on Tuesday morning." "That's right. It'll be between the three candidates for prime minister of Japan, one of whom happens to be my own stepson," Al Mualim responded, "The debate will also be shown live on CNN worldwide." "Amazing," the Taco Bell Dog commented, "I don't suppose you know if it's possible for my company to sponsor this debate?" "That will have to be dealt with CNN," Al Mualim answered as he took out a business card and handed it to the Taco Bell Dog, "If you wish, speak to the person listed on the card. He is in charge of advertising with CNN." "Muchas gracias Señor Al Mualim," the Taco Bell Dog said as he looked at the contact information listed in the business card, "I hope Taco Bell will be able to sponsor the event on Tuesday. Oh, and best of luck to your stepson. Personally, I prefer his economic policies over the other two. Adios!" "Goodbye, and thank you. It was a pleasure meeting you," Al Mualim said as the Taco Bell Dog left Al Mualim's office.

~Mario Bros. House~

[​IMG]

Listening to what Jumpman and Lady Jumpman said, Galuf couldn't help but smile. Hearing Italy being mentioned, Galuf remembered how he helped protect Jumpman and Lady Jumpman all those years ago, before the birth of Mario and Luigi, and how his willingness to protect them cost him his hip. Nevertheless, Galuf didn't regret it, and was thankful that they were alive and well. "Thanks guys," Galuf said as he got up from the chair he was sitting on, "You sure know how to warm an old man's heart. Anyway, I'm really sorry for the way I acted. I think I'll go out for a walk. Say hi to your two boys for me. Oh, and Sakura... I really wish we could talk more, but like Peppy suggested, it's best you and your friends stay here for Jumpman's protection. I'll see you all later." Galuf then went out the door, and was ready for some fresh air.

As the six agents of the J.I.A. were drinking their frappucinos, Darien asked, "Any news on the underwater expedition?" "Haven't heard anything myself," Osgood replied. "I don't think they'll be done for at least a couple more hours," Fitz commented. "Yeah, with all the analyzing they have to do. I mean, it is a huge ship. Who knows what information it holds," Simmons added. "I just hope that Kraken doesn't show up," Shining Armor commented. "Yeah... I don't think even Calhoun will be able to hold it off if it appears," Melinda May added. "Well, fingers crossed they make it out safe," Darien said. "Oh Shining dear!" a voice called out to Shining Armor. Turning around, the group noticed what appeared to be General Shining Armor's wife, Cadence, approaching them...

[​IMG]

"Cadence? What are you doing here?" Shining Armor asked, surprised by the appearance of his wife, "Aren't you supposed to be at work right now?"
    "Slow day. Had to leave early," Cadence(?) replied, "I just had to come see my favorite pony ever with his friends. Hi guys!" "Hi Cadence," the five others replied, each feeling something being off about Cadence. "Osgood, good to see you again darling. Hope that asthma isn't bothering you. Leo, Fitz, cute as always. Melinda May! Looking tough the whole time... I like that girl! And Darien Chiba, I could never forget about you, handsome young man. You know, you really should get a girlfriend. What's the point in being attractive and not sharing it with someone you love?" Cadence(?) said, addressing each of Shining Armor's friends in the table. "Uhhh....." Darien said, not knowing how to reply, a feeling shared by the others. "Now then, honey," Cadence(?) said, facing Shining Armor, "If you could please, come with me, there's something very important I need to talk to you about." "Umm, can it wait dear? I'm not exactly done here," Shining Armor replied. "NO!" Cadence(?) yelled, shocking everyone outside and inside the Starbucks, "Umm, I mean, no, it cannot wait. I really need to discuss this with you. Alone." Sighing, General Shining Armor got out from his chair, and said, "Sorry guys. Looks like I'm gonna have to leave early today. See you all tomorrow." Shining Armor then left with Cadence(?), with the others waving goodbye. "That was-" Fitz commented. "-weird." Simmons added, finishing Fitz's sentence. Osgood, May, and Darien nodded in agreement, feeling something very strange about the way Cadence acted, as though she were completely someone else.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

~Secret Japanese Military Base in Germany~
    It was that time of the day again for Aveline, a soldier in the Japanese army currently stationed in a secret base in Germany. The time when she called her father, Adéwalé (currently residing in Vermilion City, Japan, helping out Lt. Surge maintaining his gym), and talk about anything.

[​IMG]

"...Papa, how many times do I have to tell you? Just a few more weeks than I'll be able to see you again," Aveline said, speaking to her father...

[​IMG]

"Aveline, can't you come home sooner? Everyone misses you," Adéwalé replied, "Your cousin Grant is visiting with his girlfriend, Viola. Can't you come any sooner?" Sighing, Aveline said, "I'm sorry Papa. I really wish the two of us could have unlimited time to spend together. But... I have a duty to my country. I can't just abandon at anytime." After a few moments, Adéwalé replied, "Very well... I understand. You want to be like me during my days in the military. As much as it hurts me not seeing you everyday, you still make me proud. I couldn't have asked for a better daughter than you, Aveline. I love you. And be careful." Smiling, Aveline said, "I love you too Papa. Take care. And tell everyone I said hi." Aveline then hung up, and turned around to find Keith Shadis, the drill sergeant of the base, staring at her with angry eyes...

[​IMG]

"
    WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING SOLDIER!?" Sgt. Shadis yelled at Aveline. "Talking on the phone with my father, as I always do everyday. Everyone on the base is allowed exactly 10 minutes to call during the daytime," Aveline responded. "BUT YOU DIDN'T TALK FOR 10 MINUTES SOLDIER!! YOU ACTUALLY TALKED FOR 10 MINUTES AND 0.2749746 SECONDS!!!! THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE!! YOU MAGGOTS ON THIS BASE ARE EVEN WORSE THAN MY COUSIN KRONK!!! NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 50 SOLDIER!!!!" Sgt. Shadis continued yelling. "Yes sir," Aveline replied, as complaining to a drill sergeant, particularly this one, was never a good idea. Dropping down on the floor, Aveline started doing push-ups, with Shadis counting (with a very loud voice).

~Dark Side of the Moon~

[​IMG]

Arriving to the dark side of the moon, the place where the psychic disturbance was coming from, Mewtwo was shocked at what he had found. Looking around, Mewtwo noticed ruins belonging to a civilization. Mewtwo had heard of legends mentioning an ancient civilization situated on the moon, but he never thought that there may have been a truth to those legends. Suddenly however, Mewtwo's head began to hurt intensely. Covering his paining head with his paws and closing his eyes, Mewtwo started to hear many voices speaking in his head....

"WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!"
    "GET READY FOR BATTLE!!"
    "HURRY, TO THE ARMAMENTS!!"
    "RUN SERENA, JUST RUN!!"
    "NO DARIEN, I WANT TO BE WITH YOU!"
    "SERENA!!!"
    "DARIEN!!!"
    "No, not the princess, no.."
    "AND THE SNAKE SURVIVES!"

Opening his eyes, Mewtwo was shocked to see the entire scenery around him change. Instead of quiet ruins, he found himself in the middle of a battle, destruction happening all around him. Mewtwo was
    beginning to feel tense, not knowing what was going on. In the distance, he saw what appeared to be an evil sorceress standing on top of a hill, carrying a staff with six colorful stones around it, and what appeared to be an army under her command invading the area...

[​IMG]

"VERY SOON, THE UNIVERSE WILL BE UNDER MY CONTROL! I'LL HAVE QUEEN SERENITY BEGGING FOR MERCY! NOBODY CAN DEFEAT ME! THE UNIVERSE SUBMITS TO MY WILL!! ONLY I WILL TRIUMPH!" the sorceress yelled as her troops kept advancing. As Mewtwo saw the troops running to his direction with their weapons ready to attack, out of fear, he summoned a massive amount of psychic energy, and sent it all around him, hitting everything with a 1 mile radius, eventually causing him to faint. A few minutes later, Mewtwo woke up, and found the same ruins he arrived in. No battle. No troops. No one. Just himself. "Was I... dreaming?" Mewtwo thought out loud, not sure what he just saw, whether any of it was real, and why he even had that vision. Just then, Mewtwo heard music close to where he was. Heading towards the direction of the music, Mewtwo noticed it was coming from under a pile of rubble. Removing the rubble easily with his psychic powers, Mewtwo found what appeared to be a star locket. "A... locket?" Mewtwo thought out loud. Grabbing the locket, the pokemon continued listening to the locket's tune, feeling rather relaxed after hearing it.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  16. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

-Flower Shop-

Aerith looked at the clock in the shop and figured that she should get ready for the date. She went upstairs to her room and came out in a sleeveless red dress with matching shoes and her hair flowing down along her back with her hair ribbon and a light green orb holding it in place while there was one bang of her hair out. Yuna, Rikku, Paine, and Belle looked at her in surprise, Rikku asked, "You look so pretty, Aerith! Going out on a date?" "Yes, actually." Aerith said, smiling at the girls. "That police officer you saw earlier is taking me out."

"That's great." Yuna said, smiling at her as chaos helped by giving her a few tips and putting a light coat over her shoulders in case she got cold. Yuna asked her, "Is it okay if Rikku, Paine, Belle, and I go to a party tonight?" "As long as you girls behave yourselves." Aerith said, after asking chaos to watch over the shop with Lenne while she was out. Rikku smiled and nodded.

-The Magical Trunk-

Elsa sat on the bed in the bedroom, thinking about how worried Anna and Olaf must be. But she wasn't sure when she would return to them, Elsa decided to spend a few days, practicing her magic and making sure she didn't harm her sister when she returned to her sister. Elsa began to use her magic to practice, decorating the room with beautiful ice sculptures before doing the same with the other rooms in the trunk, amazed at her control.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Oliver Home-

Tommy carried Kimberly all way to his home and quietly passed his brother, Thomas, who played a song on his flute. He got Kimberly to his room and laid her on his bed, leaving her as she was. Tommy watched over her and pondered why she isn't say anything about the Yummy that was within her. He hoped that when she woke up, she would be able to tell him the reason. While he watched over her, Tommy suddenly felt tired and fell asleep beside Kimberly.

[​IMG]

-Dream World-

Finding himself in the garden again, Tommy looked around and heard a familiar voice, "Welcome back." He found the girl from before, sitting on the fountain. She looked sad as her eyes were cast down, Tommy sat next to her and was hesitant to ask, but he did, "What's wrong?" "I was just thinking about something in the past." She said, before keeping quiet and the sound was the noise of the water flowing from the fountain. Tommy kept quiet as he wasn't sure how to help her.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Mario Bros. House-

Sakura nodded and waved at Gaful, hoping that they would meet again and they could talk more. Hinako stretched and looked around the house while Seki stretched and sat down, remembering when she was changed into Kamen Rider V3. Sakura and Hinako also thought of when they became Riders as well, though under different reasons. Sakura smiled as she remembered watching the legacy she created grow through the Riders that followed after Seki up to the current ones now protecting the city.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

Zedd sat in his throne room, pondering the deal he had made with the Crystal Order. He wondered how they would help in destroying the three teams that were chosen by Zordon. He just sat back and let whatever the Order was planning come to fruition.

-Senshi-

While waiting to go to the party, Serena looked out the window and thought of the recurring dream she had been having for several nights. There was a princess and a prince running into each other's arms in a beautiful castle, the soft lights of a celebration happening. She never told anyone about her dreams because she wasn't sure if they would understand them. Rei was praying in the innermost room, the fire going strong as she prayed for safety and if there were any dangers she and the others needed to be aware for.

[​IMG]

-Shino's Apartment-

After heading home from school, Shino took her glasses off and set them on her desk. Looking at the clock in her room, Shino figured she had some time before heading to that party and grabbed her headset, turning on her computer. As she put her headset on, Shino laid on her bed and logged into Gun Gale Online as her avatar, Sinon. She began to walk around and stretched.

[​IMG]

-Lara's Apartment-

Lara stood at her desk, looking at the various maps that she had laid out on the desk. She looked at the maps and wondered what secrets they held before she went to check how much money she earned. Lara sighed as she still had a bit to earn before going on any expedition and grabbed her bow and arrows, heading to a archery range to practice her shooting.

[​IMG]

-Hotel-

Anna heard the knock on her door, quickly she ran to the door and opened it, seeing Hans. She asked, eager, "Any news on Elsa, Hans?" She hoped that it was some good news, but she wasn't sure since there was no clue where her sister went.

17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Yzma's Home~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After Kuzco was knocked out, Yzma and Kronk rushed to his unconscious body, wondering how he turned into a llama when instead he was supposed to have been killed. "What?! A llama?! He's supposed to be dead!!" Yzma yelled. "Yeah, weird," Kronk added. "Let me see that vial," a tense Yzma ordered Kronk. Kronk took out the vial from his pocket and gave it to Yzma. While the vial had what appeared to be a label indicating poison with a picture of a skull, Yzma noticed the label was actually wrinkled a bit. Straightening the label, Yzma noticed the label now showing a picture of a llama instead, explaining why Kuzco turned into a llama instead of being poisoned. "This isn't poison. This is extract of llama!!" Yzma yelled as shew threw the vial at Kronk and started hitting her head, angry at the fact that her plan to kill Kuzco didn't go as expected. "You know, in my defense, your poisons all look alike. You might think about relabeling some of them," Kronk replied. "Take him out of town and finish the job now!" Yzma angrily ordered Kronk. "What about dinner?" Kronk asked. "Kronk, this is kind of important," Yzma replied. "How about dessert?" Kronk asked again. Thinking about it, Yzma replied, "Well, I suppose there's time for dessert." "And coffee?" Kronk asked. Sighing, Yzma said, "All right. A quick cup of coffee... THEN TAKE HIM OUT OF TOWN AND FINISH THE JOB!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

~Princess Anna's Hotel Room~

[​IMG]

"I'm sorry Anna," Hans replied, "Staraptor searched for hours and couldn't find Elsa anywhere. But I promise we're not leaving Japan until we find your sister safe and sound. Harriet Jones even promised that they'll keep searching for her too. She can't have gone too far. I know we'll find her." "Hey guys, am I interrupting?" a voice from behind Hans said. Turning around, Hans found Olaf carrying a mug with an image of Tokyo on it and a 'I ♥ Tokyo' shirt...

[​IMG]

"
    Oh Olaf, didn't see you there," Hans replied, "What have you got there?" "Oh, just some stuff I bought down in the gift shop," Olaf replied, "Anna, I hope you'll like this mug. And Hans, I got you this shirt." "Wow, thanks Olaf," Hans said as Olaf handed him the shirt and Anna the snow globe. "Umm, any news on Elsa?" Hans shook his head and said, "No, unfortunately." "Oh I see... You know there's this snow globe of Tokyo I found at the gift shop that I hope Elsa likes." "I'm sure she will Olaf," Hans replied, "And you will give it to her, I promise."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Vermilion City Gym~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Walking over to Adéwalé, who had just finished talking to his daughter, Lt. Surge asked, "So, how's lil' Avy doin'?" "She's doing fine," Adéwalé replied, "But she's not coming earlier." "Eh, don' worry 'bout it much Ady mah man," Surge replied, "She's prob'ly jus' tryin' to be like her old man back in da day. 'Ey, how 'bout we go out tonight, gets us some beer, and do whatever the hell we wanna do?" Smiling, Adéwalé said, "Sure, why not?" Just then, Anthony entered the gym after looking for it all day...

[​IMG]

"Hey, is this the gym, 'cause I really want to battle and get a badge. Future 'best Pokemon master ever' in da house!" Anthony said as he entered. Sighing, Lt. Surge said, "Well, looks like that beer's gonna havta wait." Lt. Surge then went to get his Raichu and get ready for a gym battle with Anthony.

[​IMG]

While looking over the files for each of the Sailor Scouts, Nick Fury was racking his brain, trying to figure out their identities. There was definitely something about them that Fury felt seemed familiar, but he couldn't figure it out. 'Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jup- wait just one f***ing second,' Fury thought to himself, 'Could it be?'
    "Computer, I want everything you can find on the Apollo 11 mission," Nick Fury ordered the computer, which began pulling out everything from the database that involved the Apollo 11 mission decades ago.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ: Rassilon's Office~

[​IMG]

Waiting in his office, Rassilon noticed Mewtwo teleport to his office, still wearing the brown cape, but with a peculiar star-shaped locket around his neck...

[​IMG]

"So, what news do you bring me?" Rassilon asked.
    "Rita and Zedd have accepted the Crystal Order's offer of forming an alliance," Mewtwo replied. "Perfect," Rassilon said, "And hopefully, if we can get Vekar to ally with us as well, Zordon's warriors won't stand a chance against us." Rassilon, however, started to notice as though Mewtwo wasn't even listening to him, but instead, focused on the locket around his neck. "Mewtwo... is something the matter?" Rassilon asked. Looking at Rassilon, Mewtwo said. "I've... been having visions lately... I don't know what they mean... but they do trouble me." Pondering Mewtwo's words for a bit, Rassilon got up, and walked over to Mewtwo, telling him, "Mewtwo... you are a psychic Pokemon... and not just any psychic Pokemon, you were created by our corrupt government to be one, if not THE, strongest Pokemon ever. Your massive psychic energy will certainly let you see things that no one else can see. I cannot, however, explain what you see. You will have to figure them out yourself." Listening to what Rassilon said, Mewtwo nodded and bowed, leaving Rassilon's office, while opening the locket so that it can play the music just like before, soothing him like it did on the moon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Alleyway~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Walking into an alleyway, General Shining Armor began to feel suspicious, beginning to wonder why his wife would bring him here. "Cadence, why did we come here?" Shining asked. "Why, it's a shortcut, dear," Cadence(?) replied.
    "Shortcut? To where, home?" the general asked, "Because I know for a fact where we're going doesn't lead us home. Now are you gonna tell me where we're going?" Suddenly, Cadence(?) turned around, and pinned Shining Armor to a wall, surprising the general, who never knew his wife was this strong.
    "You complain way too much," Cadence(?) said before her eyes turned green, and used her magic to put Shining Armor to sleep, while extracting certain information from his mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

As Darien finished his frappucino, he gasped, sensing trouble of some sort closeby. "Darien, what is it?" Osgood asked. "There's trouble. You guys stay here, I'll look into it," Darien said as he got up and left in a hurry.
    "Careful!" Fitz warned Darien as the young J.I.A. agent went out of sight. Melinda May started to worry about Darien getting into trouble, yet hating the idea that she would have to fight if she went and helped him, something she swore to never do after a certain incident in Bahrain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hino Family Shrine~
    [​IMG][​IMG]

The Channel 4 Local News was coming to an end for the day, with Grandpa Hino refusing to turn the television off till it was over. "For all of us here at News Center, I'm Ron Burgundy. You stay classy, Tokyo," anchorman Ron Burgundy said as the local news ended. "You stay classy, Tokyo," Grandpa repeated after Burgundy, "Oh, what would the world be without that man." Lookig at the time, Grandpa realized that there was another show he was about to miss out on. "Oh no, I'm gonna miss the Colbert Report!" Grandpa said as he quickly changed the channel to Comedy Central, and noticed that the Colbert Report was just about to begin. "Phew, that was close," Grandpa commented. A few seconds later, the Colbert Report started, with Stephen Colbert looking at the screen...

[​IMG]

"
    Tonight! Hacker hacks into government websites and spreads secret information all over the net. Well that's not nice... did he or she even bother to ask nicely first? And then, Cleavon Schpielbunk's new movie 'Pokemon in Love' comes out this weekend. Is it truly an innocent movie about Pokemon in love, or is it secretly socialist propaganda? Find out when I achieve my 3 hour dream of being a movie critic. And finally, our guest tonight is Academy Award winning actress, Diantha. Is she hot, or is she HOT? We'll soon find out. Nation, lock your family and hug your doors, because Japan is under attack... by KNOWLEDGE! This is the Colbert Report!" Stephen Colbert said as his show began, and the theme song soon played afterwards. "
    Hehe, Colbert, you are one funny guy! So glad I got cable," Grandpa said as he continued watching the Colbert Report.

~Flynn's Arcade~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Manon has been trying again and again, but she just couldn't beat the new high score in the Sailor V video game. "This is hopeless..." Manon said as she lost the motivation to continue playing. "Leemo..." her Chespin, Harry, added, feeling downhearted like Manon. Walking over to Manon, Hiccup asked,
    "So, giving up on trying to beat A, M, I's score?" Manon and Harry nodded in response. "Ah, don't say that, I'm sure you'll beat it," Hiccup assured Manon, "But you know, looking at the name A, M, I... if I'm not mistaken, I think there is a student in our school called Ami." Hearing what Hiccup just said about the possibility of an Ami in school, Manon and Harry suddenly stopped looking depressed, and stared at Hiccup. "An 'Ami', with an I, in our school??" Manon asked. Hiccup nodded, and Manon and Harry looked at each other, both with determined looks on their face, with Manon saying, "Harry, you and I are gonna look for this Ami with an I, and we will challenge her to the Sailor V video game, and we will win and reclaim our spot! Are you with me?" "Leemo!" Harry replied, indicating that he would help Manon. "Heh, you know, my shift ends in a few minutes. After that, it's party time at Gaston's. Maybe you guys would have luck finding Ami there," Hiccup told Manon and Harry. "Perfect!" Manon replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------

~Minato Disrict: Jack Sparrow's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Mr. Sparrow, I'm home!" Pipsqueak said as he entered his stepfather's home. Noticing Pipsqueak arriving, Jack Sparrow said, "Ah, Pip, there you are. I got your text message. Hope you enjoyed your time with your friends." "Well, long story... I think I'm going to have to explain it," Pipsqueak replied. "Alright, I'm listening mate," Sparrow said as Pipsqueak began to explain to Jack Sparrow what happened today.

18. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Crystal Order HQ: Rasslion's Office~

Astral started to descend from the ceiling with it's red eye staring at Rasslion before responding calmly. "I've heard the whole conversation, let me go and handle Vekar myself...he shall soon be recruited into our cause." It was then that Astral sunk through the ceiling and vanished out of the room.

~Armada Mothership~

Astral, Psycho Pink, Psycho Yellow, and Psycho White rose out of the floor right in front of Vekar. Astral stared at Vekar with its arms crossed before speaking up. "Hello Prince Vekar, seems like you're having a little bit of Ranger trouble...mind if we have a chat?"

~Tokyo Streets: Somewhere near Starbucks~

In the meantime Mario, Luigi, and Rosalina were walking down the sidewalk with Mario carrying the suitcase. Mario stopped when he heard something coming from an alleyway and looked inside noticing Shining Armor and his supposed wife in a particular position commenting. "Woooooooow, you two must be getting something done in this shady alleyway if you know what I mean." Luigi grabbed Mario by the ear and dragged him off commenting. "Mario, you know they're married and love each other very much to do...it in an alleyway, so shush." The brothers stopped as Rosalina was curiously staring at the Starbucks before her. Luigi looked at Mario before telling him calmly. "You go on home, Mario. I think Rosalina wants to stop here" With a nod Mario ran off.

~Kairi's House~

Kairi grinned before she spoke up to the boys. "Challenge accepted, I hope you'll give me a good challenge...especially considering it is Blops" It was then that she pulled out what appeared to be a neon-pink binder and opened it up revealing it was stored with PS3 discs. With a delicate movement of the hand Kairi brought out the Black Ops disc and swapped it into her PS3. "Game on."

~Minato: Compa and Iffy's Apartment~

Compa and Iffy opened the door to their apartment and walked inside looking rather sluggish as they dropped their school stuff onto the nearest table and dropped themselves on the nearest couch as they started to relax. IF slowly turned her head over towards Compa looking at her soft face with tired green eyes asking quietly. "Hey Compa, we've known each other for a long time, right?" Compa nodded before speaking sweetly. "We've known each other ever since we were kids...ever since my mom started to take care of your mom because of that shroom ordeal, why do you ask?" Iffy looked down before lunging at Compa and tackled her to the ground with their lips touching. "Compa, I lo.."

*BZZZT!*
    [​IMG]

"We Interrupt your regularly scheduled romantic confession and possibly hot makeout session for the following message."

~The Oval Office?~

In the middle of the office sat Triple H in a suit looking rather serious as his hands were clasped together before speaking up. "My fellow Americans, Japanese, and everyone else around the world. We here at D-Generation X would like to acknowledge the fact that RE:Mario's High-School Days is a family RP and thus we cannot show two girls making out with one another. From now on we will no longer be using certain words or showing certain things in order to adhere to the standards set forth by the website..." However before Triple H could continue two individuals...or rather Rated RKO walked into the office. Orton crossed his arms before asking. "Hunter, what the hell are you and Shawn going on about going on about?" HBK facepalmed before coming out from behind the camera also decked in a suit and gently guided the Tag-Team in front of the camera explaining. "Okay, see those people out there on this site? They read this RP for the plots and the general ideas." Orton glared at Shawn before speaking with authority. "Look, you're not going to psyche us out before our match tonight and your tactics aren't going to work at Summerslam either. Just to be sure it doesn't..." Orton then grabbed the nearest plush chair and flung it into both the camera and HBK's face before the video cut off.

*insert image of a red screen with Mario wobbling about dizzily*
    WE ARE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFUCULTIES!
    PLEASE STAND BY!
    ~RE: Mario's High-School Days~

19. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Flower Shop

Harold stretched his arms after helping Lenne out and sawe Aerith set off in a fancy dress to her date, one of the girls mentioning a party. "A Party huh..." Harold thought and reminisced about what a party was, he never personally experienced one with different people, his own birthday party was all he experienced due to well, the secrecy of where the Flamels lived as to not be bombarded with guests or people who wanted to learn what the famous Alchemist had and the Stone, if he had to guess, it could be a good experience for him, Perenelle Flamel did say he should converse with others his age.

"It wouldn't hurt to try I suppose?" Harold thought to himself, but should he considering he had Elsa in his trunk and she was safe from any outsiders, btu ti certainly wouldn't be fair on her, and she'd be easily recognized if out, not unless he used a Glamour Charm to hide her true appearance or something.

~Kazu~

Kazu raised an eyebrow at rare duel monsters cards, it probably wasn't anything too dangerous, last thing he needed was some psychopath trying to take over the world through the game, it did seem odd, the fate of the world decided by a Children's Card Game but he never really questioned that logic, though that Taco bell Dog or whatever breed it was, it was odd seeing it talk, then again, there was Scrooge McDuck and stranger things , it was all natural.

~Syaoran~

Syaoran nodded and crossed his arms. "If he's lived for that long, shouldn't history records show about him?" He asked curiously~

~???~

[​IMG]

The youth walked with hands in his pockets down a hill of cheery blossoms and seen a girl, wearing the same uniform as him, she had brown hair with something of an antenna sticking up and she said one word that confused him, it was Anpan, or bread as it was called. little did he know, this one instant, this one moment in time, would be a life changer

20. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Sewers~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Going into the sewers of Tokyo (known to be one of the best looking and cleanest in the world) while carrying a bag that contained the unconscious body of Kuzco, Kronk reached a stream that flowed to a big drop. Below that drop was nothing but an endless abyss, a perfect place to get rid of Kuzco's body, Kronk thought. Dropping the bag into the stream, Kronk commented, "Mission accomplished." As Kronk walked away, the following happened...

As Kronk kept thinking and thinking, he decided to eventually do the right thing. Rushing to Kuzco, Kronk grabbed the bag that contained him right before falling into the abyss, saving the member of parliament. Now Kronk was trying to figure out what to do next...

------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ: Rassilon's Office~

[​IMG]

"Perfect," Rassilon replied to Astral as he went back to his seat. A few seconds later, Javert came in to report to Rassilon...

[​IMG]

"Master Rassilon," Javert greeted the Crystal Order's No. 3 in command before bowing down. "Ah Javert... Tell me, how has Discord been today with his mission?" Rassilon asked. "Doing what he's been ordered, as usual. However... I noticed him speaking to thin air for while. It was as though there was someone conversing with him." Javert replied. Rassilon pondered for a bit, wondering why Discord was acting like that. "This... is rather troubling," Rassilon commented, "First Mewtwo telling me about his visions... and now Discord is speaking to thin air... those two may need to be monitored more closely... I'll most likely modify Discord's mission within the next few days. Good work Javert. You're dismissed for the day." Javert nodded and left the room.

--------------------------------------------------------

~Crystal Order HQ: Mewtwo's Chamber~

[​IMG]

Mewtwo was alone in his chamber, meditating while listening to the music from the star locket he found on the moon. Suddenly, Discord just burst into Mewtwo's room as though he were attending a party, breaking Mewtwo's meditation...

[​IMG]

"Mewtwo! Looking good today!" Discord said as he came in. "Good to see you too Discord," Mewtwo replied, feeling a bit annoyed that Discord broke his meditation. "So, whatcha doin'?" Discord asked. "I was meditating until you arrived. Needed to think about something that happened in my mission today," Mewtwo replied. "Oh, you mean the moon?" Discord asked, "I heard you went to get umm, I think it was... Rida and Zett, to ally with us. How'd that go?" "The mission itself was rather simple," Mewtwo answered, "But what happened after... frightened me." "What happened?" Discord asked, starting to feel worried about his friend. "Pain... suffering... death," Mewtwo replied, "When I completed my mission, I felt a disturbance coming from the dark side of the moon. When I went there, I found actual ruins. I believe they are of the Moon Kingdom legend many on Earth tell their children about, and that there may be a truth to these legends after all. But while there, I heard many voices in my head. I then had a vision of destruction all over me. All those wars and atrocities throughout history that I've read about, I believe I now know what it feels like to be in one. However, after I had my vision, I found this locket. I'm not sure who it belonged to, but it plays a musical tone that is rather soothing. Listening to it brings me a peace of mind I have never known." "Wow, sounds like you've been through a lot," Discord said as he patted Mewtwo on his back. Nodding, Mewtwo grabbed the locket, and started playing the music on the locket once more. "You're right, that certainly is soothing," Mewtwo commented, "Hey... I think I could sing something from that tone... Fighting evil by moonlight... Winning love by daylight.... Never running from a real fight... She is the one named Sailor Moon... sorry, I don't know where that came from. Guess I might've been focusing a lot on that article on Time magazine about the Sailor Scouts."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

A few minutes passed by after Darien left, leaving May feeling tense that he may need help. Sighing, Melinda got up and said, "
    I can't believe I'm doing this." "You sure about this?" Fitz asked. May simply shrugged in response, and left to look for Darien, wondering if he got himself into any trouble. After May left, Osgood, Fitz, and Simmons noticed Rosalina and Luigi arrive. Noticing Luigi, Simmons whispered to the other two, "Guys... isn't that Luigi?" "It is..." Osgood replied, "But... where's Mario?" "No idea," Fitz added quietly.

[​IMG]

After gathering all the information he can get on the Apollo 11 mission, Nick Fury started listening to a classified interview from 1969 taken with Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and an unnamed interviewer...

INTERVIEWER: "First of all, I would like to congratulate the two of you on your successful mission to the moon. Now that relations with other planets have been happening for a few years now, it was Earth's turn to show the other worlds that we are capable of achieving a successful space flight. Tell me, what was your favorite memory of going to the moon?"

ARMSTRONG: "Uh, you know, everything... being a big part of Earth's history. It was incredible... you know, placing the Japanese flag on the Moon's surface, showing how much we as a nation have come. It's incredible."

ALDRIN: "I agree. The whole experience has been astounding. Many years from now, the people of Earth will look at us and see that anything is possible. That we don't need aliens to take us from one place to another with their ships. We, the people of Earth are very capable of that."

INTERVIEWER: "And I guess we might as well also celebrate the fact that we beat those damn Russian Commies in the space race, right?" *laugh*

ARMSTRONG: *laugh*

ALDRIN: *laugh*

INTERVIEWER: "But anyway, back to business. Now, I'm sure we've all grown up with the Moon Kingdom fairy tale our parents would tell us before our bedtime when we were kids. The sad story of the Moon princess and her subjects, the handsome prince from Earth she was going to marry, and how they all lost their lives at the hands of an evil witch. The death of the Earth prince eventually caused a sort of power vacuum on Earth, with many different power-hungry rulers wishing to take over, causing a worldwide war that destroyed almost everything in our planet. In the end, when it seemed all hope was lost, a light appeared, and guided the citizens of Earth back to a peace that would last till today. Or at least, that's how we were told as kids, and we always believed it was made up. But, after your trip to the moon, there seems to be some evidence that adds truth to this fairy tale?"

ARMSTRONG: "That's right. After the loss of transmission when we landed, Buzz and myself had a small walk, and went to the dark side of the moon. As you can see, the photographs taken there reveal surprising secrets. Actual ruins. Like the ones you find in Italy and Greece. But on the moon."

ALDRIN: "And what struck us the most was that there were actual remains of people. This was a bona fide ancient civilization. And I bet that what we saw was THE Moon civilization we've known as since we were kids."

INTERVIEWER: "That's very interesting. Now, you mentioned finding remains there. Any belonging to the Moon princess?"

ARMSTRONG: "Not exactly, and that's what's strange. While we found remains for many people who lived there, none belonged to the Moon princess herself."

ALDRIN: "Same thing with the princess's subjects or the Earth prince. Nothing. No traces of any remains at all. And we searched very thoroughly."

As the interview continued playing, Nick Fury was looking at the pictures Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin took, observing the ruins that the two astronauts took pictures of.

[​IMG][​IMG]

After inserting the Call of Duty: Clack Ops disc to their PS3, Sora and Roxas considered a Deathmatch to be best for this type of stuation. "Alright Kairi, hope you're ready for a Deathmatch!" Sora said.
    "And may the best gamer win!" Roxas added as the online Deathmatch was about to begin.

---------------------------------------------------------------

~Minato Disrict: Jack Sparrow's Home~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Muppets eh? Sounds interesting," Jack Sparrow commented after Pipsqueak told him about what happened today, "Though, that oil baron wanting to destroy a building just for diamonds sounds very suspicious to me. As though he had a bigger plan... though, I can't think of why." "So, can I still help them out?" Pipsqueak asked. "Sure, as long as you do your schoolwork like that green frog said," Sparrow replied. "Yes! Thank you Mr. Sparrow!" Pipsqueak happily said as he went to his room.

~Alleyway~
    [​IMG][​IMG]

After getting the information Cadence(?) needed from Shining Armor with her magic, the general collapsed to the ground. "Thank you so much dear. You've been of great help to me," Cadence(?) told the unconscious Shining Armor. Suddenly, Cadence(?) felt something whoosh past her, causing a cut on her right cheek.
    "Oww!" Cadence(?) cried. Looking at the ground, she noticed that what whooshed past her was a rose with a very sharp stem, which was now standing firmly on the ground. "What the..." Cadence(?) said as she turned around and saw who threw the rose...

[​IMG]

Cadence saw a young man wearing a tuxedo and a mask, and looked like he was ready to fight. "
    Who do you think you are?" Cadence(?) asked with a threatening tone.

"I am Tuxedo Mask of the Japanese Intelligence Agency! General Shining Armor is a very good friend of mine! And by harming him, you have become my enemy!" Tuxedo Mask replied. "Ohoho, looking for a fight are we? Fine by me!" Cadence(?) shouted as she started transforming to her actual appearance...

[​IMG]

Now revealed to be Queen Chrysalis, the evil queen got in a fighting position, ready to attack Tuxedo Mask. Noticing the Crystal Order logo on her chest, Tuxedo Mask said,
    "Crystal Order, huh? What do you want with Shining?" Tuxedo Mask asked. "None of your business tuxedo boy!" Chrysalis replied as she rushed towards Tuxedo Mask, ready to take him down. Tuxedo Mask jumped and avoided Chrysalis's attack, sending three of his sharp roses towards Chrysalis. Avoiding getting hit, Chrysalis yelled, "Is that all you got?" Grinning, Tuxedo Mask took out a small cane, and pointed it at Queen Chrysalis. The cane then extended all the way to the evil queen, pinning her to the wall. "I guess not," Tuxedo Mask said, answering Chrysalis's previous question. Just then, Tuxedo Mask was kicked on the side by surprise, falling to the ground. Looking up, Tuxedo Mask saw Rubeus coming to Queen Chrysalis's aid...

[​IMG]

"
    I knew you'd need my help," Rubeus told Chrysalis.
    "I had him beat!" Chrysalis responded. "Suure you did," Rubeus replied, "Now let's teach this piece of J.I.A. trash a lesson to not mess with the Crystal Order!
    " 'Not good,' Tuxedo Mask thought to himself as he got up, trying to think of how to beat the two of them. "Need some help?" a voice behind Tuxedo Mask asked. Turning around, Tuxedo Mask noticed Melinda May, who looked ready for a big fight...

[​IMG]

Smiling, Tuxedo Mask said, "Thanks." "Well well well, if it isn't my old friend, Agent Melinda May. Long time no see," Rubeus said as he noticed May, "It's been a while since Bahrain, hasn't it May?" Knowing exactly what Rubeus was trying to do to her, May remained silent, and focused on the fight that was about to happen...

~Vermilion City Gym~

As the gym match between Lt. Surge and Anthony was about to begin, Finnick Surge (Lt. Surge's son), acting as a referee for the match, said, "Ok guys, this is gonna be a one-on-one match. Challenger Anthony from California vs. Gym Leader Lt. Surge for the Thunder Badge. Ready... begin!" Adéwalé meanwhile was sitting on the bleachers, wondering how long this match would last. "Aight Anthony, le's make one thing pretty clear. Raichu here doesn't consider losin' as an option. So ya better be prepared for a very tough match," Lt. Surge told Anthony. "RAI!!!" Surge's Raichu added. "Yeah yeah, whatever," an inpatient Anthony said as he took out a Pokeball and threw it, "Charizard, I CHOOSE YOU!" Out of the Pokeball came a Charizard ready for battle...

[​IMG]

"Aww yeah, I got me a badass Charizard. And what do you have, a cute little Raichu. Ooh, bet you're scarred now, aren't you Surge," Anthony said, taunting his challenger. Not feeling impressed, Lt. Surge ordered Raichu, "Raichu, hit 'im wit ya Thundabolt attack." "RAICHUUU!!!!" Surge's Raichu yelled as it hit Anthony's Charizard with a Thunderbolt attack, instantly causing it to faint.

"WHAT THE HELL???!!!" Anthony cried as he saw his Charizard faint instantly, "How's a badass Charizard supposed to lose to a damn Raichu??!! And why the hell is this music playing in the background when I lost???!!!" "I think ya forgot somethin' important about Charizards... Times 2 weakness to electric attacks!" Lt. Surge replied, "Better luck next time pal." "Yeah, well... this was a stupid gym anyway," Anthony said as he summoned his Charizard back to its Pokeball, "If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go to a gym that's a billion times better than this one." Giving Lt. Surge the finger, Anthony then rushed to the exit, on his way to continue his Pokemon journey. Lt. Surge, Raichu, Finnick, and Adéwalé all sighed and shook their heads.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.