RE: Mario's High School Days

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by NutheadBros, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG]

Walking over to where Zedd was standing, Goldar asked, "What are you looking at Lord Zedd?" Goldar was hoping Zedd had a plan for one of Zordon's warriors, since he felt let down the battle he fought in on Tuesday.

----------------------------------------------

~Akiza'a and Sunset Shimmer's Dorm~

[​IMG]

After finishing breakfast, Sunset Shimmer grabbed her backpack, ready to go to her classroom. "Later," the demon told Akiza as she left the dorm, and looked at her schedule, checking which room Demonology was in. After noticing the room number, Sunset Shimmer proceeded on her way to the classroom.

-----------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Hallway~

[​IMG][​IMG]

While looking for the Accounting classroom, Ritchie and Sparky noticed two students handing out flyers...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Big party at my place, 7:30 tonight!" Gaston said as he handed out flyers to students. "Believe us when we say you REALLY don't want to miss it," Trixie added while she gave Ritchie a flyer. Ritchie then continued on his way to his Accounting class, while he and Sparky looked at the flyer. "A party huh... what do you think Sparky?" Ritchie asked his Pikachu. "Pikachu," Sparky replied, shrugging, not knowing whether going to the party was a good idea or not. "Eh, I'll worry about it later," Ritchie said, putting the flyer into his pocket.

-------------------------------------------------

~Limo~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After a few minutes of driving from the harbor (which included Olaf staring in awe at the sights of Tokyo), the limo stopped at the spot Hans wanted to visit before meeting Prime Minister Harriet Jones for the free trade agreement. Getting out of the limo, the spot was revealed to be the site of the Abductor crash from Monday, where Devil May Dine used to be. The spot was still being visited by people paying their respects, leaving behind flowers and/or candles. Getting of the limo as well, Olaf noticed the spot, and remembered hearing about what happened here on the news back in Arendelle. "Isn't this..." Olaf asked Hans, who nodded silently before Olaf could finish his question. Olaf then stood in silence, as a sign of respect for the victims who died on that Monday. Hans took out a rose from inside his jacket, and placed it near all the other flowers left by others. Hans and Olaf then noticed others arriving at the spot...

[​IMG][​IMG]

It was Davros, Dalek Caan, and several other Daleks. Davros approached the area, and placed a metallic-looking rose next to the other flowers. "Who's that?" Olaf whispered to Hans. "Davros, leader of the planet Skaro," Hans answered Olaf. "He's from another planet? Wow, I've never seen anyone not from Earth," Olaf commented.

---------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Yen Sid's Classroom~

[​IMG]

"Good morning Nero," Yen Sid told Nero as he entered the classroom. Yen Sid was busy organizing papers on his desk. He decided to start the class with 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice,' with the focus on the other three composotions later during the semester.
    "Morning. Good to see you again Nero,
    " a voice said. Yen Sid turned around and noticed Loki entering the classroom too...

[​IMG]

"Ah, good morning to you as well Loki," Yen Sid replied. Loki took a seat next to Nero, waiting for the other students to arrive and for the class to start.

----------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Teacher's Lounge~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Sasori's right," Sully added, "Why the hell should we even trust the government for our protection, huh?! Last time I checked, you couldn't even save us from those damn Abductors on Monday. How do we know you won't mess up wi-" "Excuse me!" Nick Fury shouted, interrupting Sully, and directing his anger at Sully and Sasori, "But as long as there's an S-type involvement, it automatically makes it the government's mothaf***kin' business. And I'll have you know, every single one of those men knows how to kill an S-type effectively, and pretty damn fast. Assuming it attracts attention like you say it will, well guess what... S-type would be dead before being able to reach them within 50 feet. B*** with me all you want, but nothing's gonna change the fact that those two are official government business. When either Mario or Luigi are attacked by S-types, then you have every right to to bring your little white a**es to me and b*** all you want. Do I make myself clear?!" The lounge remained silent after Fury's rant. "Good, I think I'm done here," Nick Fury said, leaving the teacher's lounge. "Well... he was certainly... interesting," John Smith commented.

~Nintendo High School: Hallway~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After leaving the teacher's lounge, Nick Fury found the principal, Al Mualim, walking the opposite direction. "Al Mualim?" Fury called out to the principal. "Hmm," Al Mualim replied as he turned his attention to Nick Fury, "Ah, you must be from the JIA, correct? This involves those two boys I see. Harold told me all about it." "That's right," Fury replied, "Just wanted to reassure you that, regardless of how long it takes, once we're sure that those two are safe, you won't be seeing us again." "Thank you for this protection you are providing sir. And if you need any assistance, our security guard, Saïx, can provide you with whatever help you need," Al Mualim. Nick Fury nodded, and continued on his way out of the school while Al Mualim continued on his way to his office.

------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Teacher's Lounge (again)~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After Nick Fury left, Sully looked at Sasori, and shook his head at what just happened. "The guy's full of crap, am I right?" Sully told Sasori as he grabbed his things, and left the lounge to go to his classroom. "I should probably go as well," Phil Coulson said, leaving the lounge as well. Looking at his watch, John Smith realized that class was indeed going to start soon. "Oh, look at the time, I better go to my classroom too. See you guys later," Smith said as he rushed towards the door and left the lounge.
    "I think I better go too," Moody commented, leaving the lounge. "Right behind you," Eraqus added, "Come on Axel." Axel nodded and followed Eraqus towards the lounge's exit.

~Nintendo High School: Entrance~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Connor and Dick arrived at the entrance to their school, only to notice government agents standing all around. "Huh, wonder what these guys are doing here," Dick commented. Connor though, wasn't focused on the agents, but on the girl he met at Flynn's Arcade back on Tuesday...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

It was Katniss Everdeen, walking towards the main Nintendo High School building with her friend Rue and her Pikachu, Haymitch. 'There is just something... unique about her,' Connor thought to himself. "Hellooo!!! Earth to Connor," Dick said, noticing Connor not focusing on what he was saying. "Huh, what?" Connor said after snapping out of it. "You okay man?" Dick asked his friend. "Oh, uh, yeah, great... never better," Connor replied. Dick simply shrugged, and the two proceeded towards the Nintendo high School building.

2. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Empty Hallway-

After parting ways with Nala, Kimberly gasped when she pushed against the wall and faced Kazari again, in his human form, who smiled very cat-like. "Well, seems like the kitten in you is growing pretty steadily. Bet with a day like today, it will mature and awaken." Kimberly was too scared to say anything while Eiji nearly walked in on the scene and watched, wondering what Kazari was doing with Kimberly.

[​IMG]

-Music Classroom-

"Good morning, Mr. Yen Sid, Loki. Finally able to make it on time today." Nero said, rubbing his head and smiling. With a sigh, he stretched and waited for class to start so his mind would be on something other than Dante and his worry over him teaching his class.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Tommy's Office-

The three girls wondered why Tommy asked them to talk with him, each had their reason about why and kept quiet when he pulled something out from the desk. "Here." He said, handing them three watch-like device. The girls seemed to notice the device were shaped like Tommy's communicator, each with their color, Kira's being a dark yellow, Gia's a bright yellow, and Emma's being the only pink, Emma asked, "Why?" "In case there is a attack by your enemy that is too far for you to reach. Since you use your morphers as your communicators, the audio function has disabled but you can use these to teleport to where you need to go." With a nod, the girls took their communicators, placing them on their wrists, Kira put hers on her other wrist since her right had her Dino Gem, and then parted to their classes. Kira heading to Music, Emma going to French Class, and Gia walking toward Gym.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-School Library-

Hermione helped Philip in the library, doing what she could before she had to go to her first class. Philip sat at the desk, looking through his blank book and looking through the GaiaLibrary to pass the time.

[​IMG]

-Akiza-

After Sunset Shimmer left, Akiza began to eat her breakfast, still pondering how her first day of class will go. She looked at the classroom number for her first class and left the dorm room, locking the door and putting it in her pocket, before heading to her class.

[​IMG]

-Gym-

Taking a deep breath, Fang began to practice her gymnastics on the gym mats and her mob of fans were watching her from the door. She remained focused on her practicing, not noticing her fans watching her.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo Elementary-

Larsa rode his limo to Nintendo Elementary, stepping out when he arrived at the school entrance. "I'll see you after school, Karin. Take the time to explore the city until than." "Y-yes, take care in school, Lord Larsa." Karin said, closing the door and the limo leaving as Remus came up with the Wilys, who had enchantments on them to hide their beast-like features.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Memorial Site-

Making sure Anna was keeping watch while she still sat in the limo, Elsa used her magic to create a beautiful snow rose and stepped out, placing her rose with the others on the site. Anna kept quiet, thinking about her and Elsa's parents.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

"Goldar, seems like James is doubting his role as the Black Ranger." Zedd told him, looking at him. "I think maybe we should have him join and quit being a Power Ranger." Rita opened a eye and listened in on their conversation.

3. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Mario Bros. House~

Jumpman placed a hand on his chin and started to think closely as he looked at the people that had appeared. "Your faces I can remember but the rest is just blurry Shiro. Nothing personal." "Nothing personal, this is just more than personal Jumpman." Jumpman turned towards the door before blinking in surprise as spotted Compile and Histoire standing in the door of the building. Histoire in particular staring at Jumpman through a pair of glasses sternly. "Your boys are more than what they let out to be....atleast more than a dumbass and a smart guy." Jumpman's wife clapped with a smile on her face. "Oh, welcome to our home Compile-chan, Histoire-sempai." Histoire pointed at Jumpman. "I owe your sons for saving the lives of my girls, but right now there's a problem that's out in the open like an elephant." Jumpman nodded with a serious tone. "The Crystal Order and Astral Praeninitus."

~Sakamaki Mansion [Flashback]~

Placing his hands on he arms of the Astrobeat's chair Fuse calmly spoke up. "I am leaving you in charge of the situation, however I want you to be sure and get everyone together. Otherwise it will be up to you." Meanwhile Ulala slowly started to look around the new area she and Noize were in. Silence had overcome their senses as their eyes looked into the night at the roses. "Red, white, and blue roses." Ulala started to walk towards the garden of blue roses before kneeling down to take a closer look. Noize on the other hand started to calm down as he also started to look around with his goggles glinting in the light.

~Nintendo High: Canteen~

"I'm unsure if Mario plays basketball, but I do know that he and Luigi like to jump around a lot." Rosalina explained as Luigi slowly rose back up shaking his head to get reoriented. "Mama-Mia, that was weird. I thought I was turning stupid." IF walked over to Luigi and placed a hand on his shoulder with a reassuring look. "Nope, you're still you...which means you're a nerd." Luigi burst into laughter shortly afterwards as Kairi just walked past them scratching her head in confusion. Eventually Compa joined the two as they looked at the people Rosalina was hanging out with before turning towards Luigi. "I'm just a nurse-in-training but I don't think you'd be cut out for basketball."

~Nintendo High: Cooking Club~

Yoshi paced the floor nodding before turning around to face everyone with sheer determination showing on his face. "Then we will beat them and prove that Nintendo High can make the best food ever! Nobody will stand in the way and we will be recognized!" Yoshi stared up at the ceiling with large eyes as Kirby joined him looking up at the ceiling. "Dare to dream, sir...dare to dream." Yoshi looked back at everyone smiling. "Alright, we'll meet back here after-school to get to work on preparing the food for our guest. Stay sharp everyone!" With that said Yoshi, Kirby, and the rest started out with classes about to start.

~Gadd Science~

"Indeed, and it's a good thing we're getting help. Look at this." E. Gadd calmly explained as he brought up an overview of the area with hundreds of small blue dots surrounding the wreckage. "The radar has spotted a high amount of S-Type activity, however these signals are rather stationary...as if they're dormant." Shion scratched her head slightly puzzled. "Dormant?" E. Gadd calmly nodded. "Yes, some S-Types remain dormant in their crystalized states, some only attack when provoked, and others can hide their true power from the prototype radar. This is why Lloyd's team will need to clear a path for you and KOS-MOS to enter the Absolution."

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
  4. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG]

"
    Haha, maybe he realized how lame the Power Rangers are after all," Goldar commented after Lord Zedd told him about James while laughing, "I just hope he's smart enough to join us, not like that other kid we fought off before."

~Nintendo High School: Accounting Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Once Ritchie and his Pikachu, Sparky, finally found the Accounting classroom, Ritchie said, "Here we are Sparky. Mr. Kakuzu's Accounting classroom. Ready?" Nodding, Sparky said, "Pikachu!" Entering the classroom, Ritchie and Sparky found that a few students were already there, including Rue...

[​IMG]

Ritchie quietly took a seat at one of the desks, with Sparky climbing up on his shoulder. "That's a cute Pikachu you got there," Rue commented, noticing Ritchie and Sparky entering the classroom. "Thanks," Ritchie replied, smiling at Rue, "His name's Sparky. And my name's Ritchie. So, you like Pikachus as well?" "Pika," Sparky added. "Yeah. My best friend also happens to have a Pikachu. She's a senior student in this school by the way. Oh, I almost forgot, the name's Rue," Rue replied. "Glad to meet you Rue," Ritchie said. "Pikachu!" Sparky said, agreeing with Ritchie.[

~Nintendo High School: Principal's Office~

[​IMG]

Al Mualim reached his office, and sat in front of his desk, taking care of paperwork, and getting ready to do the morning announcements. He wasn't worried the slightest about the JIA agents scattered all over to protect Mario and Luigi. As long as Xehanort and Vanitas did as he said, and didn't harm Mario and Luigi physically, everything should then go as planned without getting into trouble with the JIA, the principal thought to himself. Al Mualim then pondered at what the two new Crystal Order recruits had in plan for Mario and Luigi.

~Memorial Site~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After Davros and his Daleks paid their respects, they hovered above the ground, and flew away from the area. Noticing them leave, Hans told Olaf, "Alright, lets go. Better not keep the prime minister waiting." Olaf nodded, and went back into the limo, where he noticed Princess Anna silent. "Hey Anna, are you ok?" Olaf asked her. Meanwhile, Hans was walking back to the limo, as king Queen Elsa, "Your highness, you coming?"

~Nintendo High School: Demonology Classroom~

[​IMG]

Arriving at the Demonology classroom, Sunset Shimmer found the Demonology instructor, Vergil, sitting, along with a few other students. Taking a seat, Sunset wondered whether being a demon would make this class easier or not.

~Nintendo High School: Gym Class~

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

After changing to the gym uniform, Will Smith arrived at the gym, pumped and ready for gym class. "Yoyoyo, wazzup mah little pony!" Will Smith said, greeting Bulk Biceps. The only reply Bulk gave Will was a very threatening look, not amused by Will Smith calling him his 'little pony.' "Heyhey, alright man, no need to turn this into a fight," Will Smith said as he backed off. Meanwhile, Katniss had just arrived to the gym after changing to her gym uniform. She saw her Pikachu, Haymitch, in the bleachers, waving at her. Smiling, Katniss waved back at him, ready to start gym class.

~Nintendo High School: Pokemon Battling~

[​IMG]

Entering the Pokemon Battling classroom, Eddy found the room full of students with their Pokeballs ready. 'Pfft, what a bunch of losers,' Eddy thought to himself. Grabbing a golden Pokeball from his pocket, Eddy was sure no one can beat the extremely rare Pokemon that his brother sent to him. He didn't know what was inside the Pokeball, but Eddy was certainly excited to find out.

~Nintendo High School: Astronomy Class~

[​IMG]

Giggling, with one of Gaston's flyers on his tongue, Ed was running through the hallway, and tried to enter the Astronomy classroom door without opening it, only to bump into it. Ed tried again and again (while still giggling), until a student walked in while opening the door. While the door was open, Ed finally made it inside the classroom and had a seat.

--------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Algebra 2 Classroom~

[​IMG]

Leaning on his chair while waiting for class to begin, Sho Minamimoto, the Algebra 2 teacher, noticed Double D rushing into the classroom, and sitting down...

[​IMG]

'Guess someone is so zetta excited for class to start,' Sho thought to himself.

---------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Shop Classroom~

[​IMG]

Hiccup entered the Shop classroom, with a good feeling about his very first class at Nintendo High School. Having done lots of craftsmanship back in Norway, Hiccup felt very confident that this class was going to be a cakewalk for him.

~Nintendo High School: Philosophy Classroom~

[​IMG]

After traversing the hallways for a few minutes (and picking up a flyer for Gaston's party from Trixie on the way), Carlton Banks finally arrived at the door to his Philosophy classroom. What made it exciting for him though was that this period was going to be his break from his cousin, Will. Opening the door, Carlton went in and picked a seat, having a good feeling that the Philosophy instructor, Ghetsis, will turn out to be a very, very nice guy.

--------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Advanced Calculus Classroom~

[​IMG]

After having cooled off from Nick Fury pestering him, Sully was in his classroom, getting ready for class. After taking the attendance of the students already who already arrived, another student enters the classroom...

[​IMG]

"Morning. What's your name kid?" Sully asked Clemont. "Clemont, sir," Clemont replied. Sully nodded, and marked Clemont's name on the list as attending.
    -----------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Martial Arts Class~

[​IMG]

While preparing for class, the Martial Arts instructor, Bruce Wayne, hears someone calling out to him, "Hey Mr. Wayne!" Turning around, Bruce notices that it was Dick's good friend, Connor Kenway, who was calling out to him....

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Connor, Dick, good to see you this morning," Bruce replied. "Yeah, just hope we didn't miss much thanks to those three days we had off," Dick commented. "Nah, you guys didn't really miss much," Wayne replied.

--------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: English Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Beat and Joshua entered then English classroom, and found John Smith preparing classwork. "Ah, Beat and Joshua, good morning you two," John Smith said as he noticed the two, greeting them. "Good morning professor," Joshua replied. "Yo Teach!" Beat added as he and Joshua sat down, ready for class. Beat then took out a flyer from his pocket that Xehanort handed him out in the hallway, detailing Gaston's party, and started to read it with Joshua.

~Nintendo High School: Music Classroom~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After handing out a bunch of flyers for Gaston's party with Trixie, Xehanort and Gaston entered Yen Sid's classroom for their first period while planning to continue with handing out flyers during Lunch and after-school. Loki turned around to see who entered, and noticed Gaston. Loki was hoping Gaston doesn't cause any trouble like he usually does.

~Nintendo High School: Biology Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Luna, Thor, and Vanellope were walking towards Biology class, Vanellope commented, "I think it's great that the two of you are gonna be with me first period. I mean, we could help each other out on homework and study together for tests."
    "I agree Vanellope," Luna replied. "Yes, though it's a shame Loki and Xion already took Biology before. Would've been great for them to join us as well," Thor added as he opened the door to the classroom, noticing the instructor, Phil Coulson, doing some paperwork, and a bunch of students already seated, including Sora...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Good morning," Thor said as he, Luna, and Vanellope entered the room. "Good morning," Coulson replied, "Please, have a seat." The three friends sat close to one another, and were greeted by Sora, who waved at them and said, "Hiya." Thor, Luna, and Vanellope simply waved back.

~Nintendo High School: Algebra Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Rushing towards Algebra class, Max Goof is relieved that not only has he arrived to class early, but that he was able to avoid embarrassing himself in front of girls he knew at school. Entering the classroom, he found Professor Moody taking care of paper work, and a couple of other students, like Roxas, seated, and waiting for class to start. Max picked a desk, and sat down as well.

~Nintendo High School: Chemistry Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Entering the Chemistry classroom after handing out flyers for Gaston's party, Trixie found a coupe of students already inside, as well as Professor Eraqus, and his TA, Axel, discussing something with one another. 'Ugh, hope this class won't be as boring as the one on Monday,' Trixie thought to her self as she picked a desk and sat down.

~Nintendo High School: History Classroom~

[​IMG][​IMG]

Entering Lordgenome's History classroom, Xion found that her ex-boyfriend, Vanitas, was already in class, sitting in his desk. Avoiding eye contact with him, Xion went to a desk that was as far away from Vanitas as possible. Vanitas, on the the hand, was still reading the flyer Xehanort gave him, and didn't even notice Xion entering the classroom.

~Nintendo Elementary School: Entrance~

[​IMG]

Noticing Remus and the Wilys, the Nintendo Elementary counselor, Jessebelle, approaches the three. "
    Why hello little ones," Jessebelle greets the Wilys with her strong high-class southern accent, "Mah name's Jessebelle. I'm the counselor of this here school. And what might yo' names be?"

--------------------------------------------

~Nintendo Elementary School: Playground~

[​IMG][​IMG]

As Pipsqueak and Sweetie Belle played, waiting for the bell to ring, Sweetie Belle notices something crawling into her backpack. "Huh?" Sweetie Belle said when she noticed her backpack. Joined by Pipsqueak, the two ponies open the backpack, and find a little Pokemon nibbling on Sweetie belle's bluberries...

[​IMG]

"It's a Dedenne," Pipsqueak commented. "Aww, and it's so CUUTE!" Sweetie Belle said, adored by the Dedenne in her backpack. "Dedenne?" a voice called out. Sweetie belle and Pipsqueak turned around, and found a girl calling out to a Dedenne...

[​IMG]

"Dedenne, where are you?" Bonnie called out. Dedenne got out of Sweetie belle's backpack, and rushed towards Bonnie, shouting "Deden!" "There you are. How many times have I told you not to run away like that," Bonnie told Dedenne as it climbed up to Bonnie's shoulder. Noticing Dedenne ate some of Sweetie Belle's blueberries, Bonnie apologizes for Dedenne's actions, saying, "I'm really, really sorry about Dedenne. It REALLY loves food, even though it couldn't tell whether it belongs to it or not." "It's alright, I never liked blueberries anyway," Sweetie replied, "Still, your Dedenne is soo adorable!" "Thanks," Bonnie replied. "Are you new?" Pipsqueak asked Bonnie. Bonnie nodded, and said, "Yeah. My name's Bonnie. You've already met Dedenne. We come from France. The Kalos region to be exact." "Wow, that's so cool," Pipsqueak replied, "Anyway, my name's Pipsqueak, and this is Sweetie Belle." "Nice to meet you," Bonnie commented. "Hey Bonnie, wanna play with us till the bell rings? And Dedenne too?" Sweetie Belle asked Bonnie. "Y-You mean it?" Bonnie asked the two ponies. Both Pipsqueak and Sweetie Belle nodded, and Bonnie nodded back, accepting their friendship. The new friends then started to play together, waiting for the bell to ring.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  5. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo High: Entrance-

A limo drove up to the entrance of Nintendo High and when it stopped, its occupants stepped out. One was the idol, Rise Kujikawa, after her stepped out a young girl with long black hair wearing red and a short haired brunette wearing green, but all three girls wore the school uniform in their unique way. Looking around, Rise found Yu and waved at him, "Senpai!!!!! Over here!!!!!"

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Music Classroom-

Kira entered the music classroom and went to her seat, opening the case of her guitar. Pulling it out, she began to tune it and play it a little, playing the melody of the song that she sung with Emma on Tuesday. Nero listened to her and looked at her, noticing her appearance didn't make her look like she was interested in music.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

Tommy and Gia entered the Gym as Fang was finishing up her practicing. Tommy got out the gym equipment needed for the lesson, setting it up and waited for Fang to finish to start the lesson.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Memorial Site-

"Yes, I'm coming." Elsa said, standing up and turning around, as she headed for the limo. Anna heard Olaf talk to her and wiped her eyes, "I'm fine, Olaf. Just thinking about our parents."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo Elementary: Entrance-

"WilyKat Potter!" WilyKat said, excited, WilyKit was a bit more shy as she spoke, "WilyKit Potter." "Now, you two, promise you'll behave, be good, and make lots of new friends." Remus said. WilyKat and WilyKit nodded, Remus smiled, saying, "I'll come by this afternoon to pick you up with your father, hopefully." Larsa sat at the entrance to the playground, reading a novel.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

"Well, Goldar, head down to Earth and recruit James to the side of evil." Zedd said, then used his magic to send down a squad of Putties to restrain him in case he would attack back, which he was sure he would.

[​IMG]

-School Dojo-

Standing up and grabbing a towel to wipe his sweat, James gasped when he saw in a flash of light, a group of gray creatures with large emblems on their chests appear. Seeing as they headed toward him and began to attack, James attacked back. When one grabbed him by the arm, James hit it on the emblem and it shattered. Seeing as he found their weak point, James smiled and began to attack more on the emblem.

6. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Mario Bros. House:

Yashiro waved enthusiastically as he noticed Histoire and Compile, "Oh, Histoire-chan, Complie-chan! It's been such a long time!" Mikoto lazily gave them the same two fingered salute he'd given Jumpman, "Everybody has kids now, huh?" He pulled a cigarette from his pocket and lit it, "You'd think Astral wouldn't come back after the beating we gave him back then...but he's turned out to be more resilient than Munakata expected." Kuroh stepped back to give the old friends some room, "Eh? You all...fought with Astral Praeninitus before?" Nodding, Yashiro pulled out chairs for Histoire and Complie, "These young ones were students back then. I was their homeroom teacher. Funny how I taught the Red and Blue Kings while their power was still young and new. Histoire-chan was my best student." "I get the feeling you're bragging, Shiro," Kuroh said and watched the white head of his King bob up and down in a nod. Mikoto grumbled as his lighter failed to work, "So...? I assume you two came here to talk about how we're going to deal with Astral and this Crystal Order thing as well."

Nintendo High Canteen:

Kise laughed, "Basketball is more than just jumping, Rosalina-chan. It's a sport about size." Fuu blinked and sized up Kise, Kagami and Kuroko, "Ehhhh...doesn't Kuroko-kun seem to be at a disadvantage then?" "Kuroko doesn't need to have size. He's got a more awesome skill." Kagami explained. Before Kise could start singing praises for Kuroko, Kagami loomed over Luigi, "Oi...you're Luigi, aren't you? Kise mentioned you and your brother when he got back from your place." Turning his attention back to Rosalina, Kise leaned forwards, "Rosalina-chan, do you have a cell phone? We should exchange information."

Meanwhile the bell for school to begin started to ring sending students scurrying past the front gate and into the school to get to their classes before the bells ended.

Kuroko stood, "Kagami-kun, if we don't go now, we'll be late." Kise jumped up, "Ah, Kurokocchi, Kagamicchi, see you~!" He smiled down at Rosalina and extended his hand to her, "Sorry to keep you so long. You should hurry. If the last bell tolls and we're all not in our classrooms, we'll be late."

Cooking Club:

Minako, Choji and Fuuka hustled to class. Fuuka's mind was still reeling from learning they would be cooking for a professional chef. Kotobuki's calming presence would've been nice to have during the meeting.

Faculty Office:

Sasori glared defiantly at Nick Fury as he needlessly shouted and left. His shoulder shook as quiet laughs escaped his lips, "How stupid do they have to be to think ordinary people could handle something like Astral? Five minutes? Please, Astral would have them and this school leveled by the first minute was up." Calming down, he sighed, "All the more reason we should be alert." The teachers started to leave as the bells sounded. Minato being the last to leave. "How troubling. Mario and Luigi..." he looked down at the class roster, "I have those two in my class this morning. They're good kids...they don't deserve to be treated like test subjects." Determined, he inhaled and headed off to his class.

Gadd Science:

Lloyd peered at the map, mentally noting each of the S-Type positions. "Since their power level and abilities are a complete unknown, we're going with a more distract-type strategy instead of full frontal assault. And we only have Miss Anya to help out this time. It'd be nice if our dear KOS-MOS could take out a few on her way in."

Sakamaki Mansion [Flashback]:

Slicing through the air to gain some room, Awashima ran after her two charges, "Ulala, Noize-kun!" Bursting through the door, she stopped in her tracks. The overwhelming scent of roses and the colors assaulted her. "A rose garden?" she breathed, unbelieving her eyes. Sheathing her rapier, she hugged herself and frowned, "Not something you expect to see in a vampire's backyard."

Munakata bowed and stepped off the Astrobeat. Standing before the doors of the Sakamaki Mansion, he set a hand on his rapier's hilt. "Ready for battle, Munakata," he said, drawing the rapier. Blue energy surrounded his body and high in the sky a large object manifested. It was large enough to be seen across the entire island of Japan and distantly in America. Testing the door, he sighed when it wouldn't open. Taking three large steps backwards, Munakata rammed his shoulder into the door, feeling it open and stumbled into the mansion. The entryway was empty of any people. Wherever Ulala, Noize and Awashima had gotten off to, it wasn't going to be simple in finding them.

7. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Nintendo High, Demonology Classroom~

Vergil cast an eye over his students and stood up, not caring if some were late. "So, you lot are my students for this year. I'll make a few rules clear, I'm not here to coddle you, hold your hand, if anyone's late, I'll just see it as someone not putting the effort into their studies and, if you are, I'll tell you to leave this classroom and never return until next year, your headmaster, Al Mualim asked me to teach your about the world of demons, and I'll be completely honest, I don't like the old man but he had something that interested me and he paid me for it." Vergil said clearly and calmly, hands resting on the pommel on Yamato.

"Now who here brought their copies of demon-issued books that the faculty recommended?" he asked and saw hands go up. "Well, congratulations, you all just brought paperweights better served as toilet paper, they are merely edited by the human populace that no one would know what's true or not, The Vatican being one of these circles, but I've procured an item of much more... original scriptures which your headmaster so kindly allowed me to use during this class, so please, take your copy and return to your desks." Vergil said, nodding his head slightly to an empty table stacked with somewhat red books that seemed demonic with skulls engraved upon them. "Be grateful for the chance to learn from this, the Vatican and the government would ban this book from seeing the light of day."

~Nintendo High, Entrance~

Yu saw RIse, Yukiko and Chie at the front gates, surprised they had school uniforms, he imagined that someone must of transferred them in, but who? the Kirijo group or the Shiroganes?, either way, he wasn't too bothered by it, it was nice seeing the others again. "So you came after all." He said with a small smile.

8. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Sakamaki Mansion [Flashback]~

Noize calmly started to speak as he saw Awashima smiling. "Oh thanks, good thing you arrived. Ulala's just been quiet and smelling the roses with the idea that she's going to go in and find the information on the guy. Personally I think we were set up to come here." it was then that Fuse spoke though just as Ulala started down the wooden path. "No, this was the right information I was given. The guy just relocated himself. Anyways stay cool, I've sent Munakata after you three. When he gets there we will be leaving." Ulala casually strolled down the pathway until she came across a large stone gazebo with the moon shining directly through it leaving a light on the wooden floor. Ulala stopped for a moment and took a look at the beauty and serenity that had been surrounding her. Her eyes slowly looking around as her arms and legs slowly moved in rhythm to an unknown beat in her head.

~Mario Bros. House~

Histoire nodded and calmly sat down. "Jumpman himself kinda told the whole gang to get down here sometime after finding out what happened with his sons back down in Toshima. However from what I've been hearing Astral's grown even stronger since our last encounter with him." Compile blinked and sat down next to the smaller girl concerned. "How powerful was it, Histoire-sempai?" Histoire sighed looking down. "It wiped the floor with all of my girls, even while transformed." This sent Jumpman up in shock. "But your girls are supposedly goddesses!?" Histoire looked blankly into Jumpman's eyes. "Astral's on a whole different level." The bell rung as the door opened with Toadsworth's voice speaking up. "Yes, Madame Histoire speaks the truth as much as I would hate to admit it." with Cranky's voice speaking up loudly. "Well it would have been less painful if we were all there to combat the thing!" Histoire facepalmed with a frown. "That was all my fault professor Donkey Kong. I sent the girls out after what I thought was a bunch of small S-Types attacking humans." However a third voice spoke up as a red shoe stepped inside and adjusted his hood. "Histoire, we call him Cranky Kong now. His grandson's Donkey Kong."

Jumpman clapped loudly. "Kamek! Toadsworth! Cranky! Welcome and have a seat" The three men kindly got into some booths with Cranky starung down at Jumpman sternly. "You're lucky that this whippersnapper knew where you lived or else I'd be lost." Kamek looked at Cranky sternly. "Not my fault you had no idea where the building was. You old fart!" Cranky grit his teeth before lifting his cane and bonking Kamek on the head. "Respect your elders boy!" Kamek rubbed his head after Cranky hit him with the bell ringing again with a quiet mouse, a seemingly pissed duck, and a confused dog entering. Blinking Jumpman's wife looked at the dog. "Hey Goofy, what's wrong? You seem like you messed up." Goofy looked at Jumpman and his wife before explaining. "Well, gawrsh...we kind of had a run in with someone looking for you. Donald's angry about it." Donald took one glare at Goofy and jumped in place. "It's not my fault a Spectre of all people asks me to explain why I don't wear pants!" the mouse placed a calming hand on Donald's shoulder. "Calm down Donald, we all just had a bad case of communication. Sorry about this Jumpman." Jumpman nodded reassuringly with a laugh. "It's fine Mickey, I've seen Donald's anger for myself. Just go an sit..." "Papa Mario." Jumpman blinked and looked at the door as Shepard walked past Donald, Goofy and Mickey before placing her hands on the counter sternly. "Oh hey Shepard, you want the usual?" One of Shepard's eyes widened. "Uh...I guess, but I am here on Spectre business. In particular about your sons."

Compile looked at Shepard lazily hanging her arm off to the side. "Just sit down, we're all here for the same reason you are." Shepard blinked as she noticed all of the people sitting around and just quietly sat down near the counter. Jumpman's wife smiled awkwardly as she shook her hands. "Now, let's just calm down. We don't want a violent fight to happen here." "Nono, if we did then there would be confusion as to who was either dead or unconscious...either way you souls would be mine so who cares." Everyone turned towards an empty booth where Hades was casually sitting causing Cranky to panic as he grabbed his heart. "The Lord of the Underworld!?! AGGGH MY HEART!" Cranky would feel a gentle hand on his shoulder with Palutena speaking up calmly. "Cranky, calm down. Hades and I aren't here to freak everyone out and accidently kill someone." "Then what is the Goddess of Light and the Lord of the Underworld doing in my house!?" Palutena calmly sat down looking at the confused Jumpman. "Let's just say that your friend Astral decided to be a big shot and threaten us both." "Well that and her little angel boy was smacked around like a ragdoll." Palutena facepalmed at Hades' remark.

~Gadd Science~

KOS-MOS stood up and stared at everyone blinking. "Affirmitive, however my priority is to keep Shion safe until she is within the safety of the ship. Until then it will be up to everyone else to hold the S-Types back for a little bit. I cannot give an estimated time but if everyone works together effectively then there is a 75.83% that the plan will go effectively." Vexen stared at KOS-MOS blankly. "75.83%?" KOS-MOS nodded. "This is dependant on how well Gadd Science, the Knightmare Frame pilots, and the Aloha Oe's crew work together. However there is a liability due to having insufficient data on the Aloha Oe's crew and this effectiveness could drop to 43.97% or rise to 120.00%" E. Gadd nodded with a glum look. "That is a risk I'm willing to take. Meeting adjourned, we'll meet over at the docks with the required equipment." With that the various members started out of the meeting with thoughts of the mission on their minds.

~Nintendo High: Government Classroom~

Mario, Bowser, Yoshi, Kirby, and Neptune all quickly arrived to the classroom with moments to spare. Luigi quickly waved his hand at Mario with a rush in his face as the other students started to sit in their seats. "Hey Mario! Hurry up before Namikaze-Sensei gets in here!" Mario nodded and quickly jumped from the door and into the air before landing directly in his seat with his butt planted firmly within. "Luigi, remind me to never jump like that again. My butt's feeling the effects of it. Yoshi almost made us late with that meeting of his." IF looked at Mario with an emerald gaze. "Oh just calm down, Peach is in this class atleast and she wouldn't have want you late either." Mario quickly straightened up and faced forward at the teacher's desk with determination on his face with Rosalina watching. It's as if Mario became something different as he stood still.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  9. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG]

"As you wish Lord Zedd," Goldar replied. Grabbing his sword, and disappeared with a flash of light, teleporting down to Earth to face James Potter, who was currently busy holding off the creatures Lord Zedd sent down.

~Limo~

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Oh..." Olaf replied when Anna told him about her feelings. The snowman held Anna's hand, and smiled at her, trying to cheer her up a bit. "
    What's going on?" Hans asked as he got into the limo. Olaf whispered into Hans's ear, telling him why Anna was feeling the way she was. Once Olaf finished, Hans looked at Anna with a sorrowful look. Holding her hands, Hans told Anna, "Oh Anna, I'm so sorry. If there's anyone you need to talk to, I'm here for you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

~Nintendo High School: Principal's Office~

[​IMG]

Switching his microphone on, Al Mualim was ready to give the morning announcements through the school's speakers. "Good morning Nintendo High School," Al Mualim spoke to through his microphone, "As you all know, Japan faced a horrible tragedy this past Monday that led to the deaths of many civilians. Our thoughts and prayers are with the victim of this tragedy, as well as their loved ones. Please remain quiet for a minute of silence to remember those who were lost and are still missing." For a minute, the whole school remained silent in honor of those who died from the Abductor incident on Monday. After the minute was over, Al Mualim went back to regular announcements, saying, "Thank you. And now, back to our regular announcements. Today, Nintendo High School will be having a very special guest join us during lunch hours and during after school. World-renowned chef Gordon Ramsay will be monitoring activity at the cafeteria kitchen during lunch hours and offer suggestions on how to improve our cafeteria food quality. Also, he has agreed to mentor the Cooking Club for one whole semester during all their after school meetings. If you haven't already, you may consult the Cooking Club to check if there is still availability for more applicants into their club. Next announcement... as you have all noticed, there are many security guards around the proximity of Nintendo High School. This is all standard procedure in response to the events of Toshima this past Tuesday, and is solely done by the government for our safety. So go on with your lives as if they weren't even there. Next on the list, Monday's scheduled morning debate between the three candidates for prime minister has been delayed to the day after due t scheduling conflicts. And as a reminder, there won't be any 1st period classes on that day. Rather, all students will be required to attend the auditorium and listen to the candidates, Lex Luthor, Cosmos, and Harold Saxon, discuss issues that matter to many different citizens of Japan. And for those students who will be old enough to vote once the election takes place in November, be sure to register to vote. Remember, voting is a privilege, so make sure to let your voice be heard this November! And finally, on Tuesday after school, students from Tokyo University will be doing a tour of the campus for any senior interested in attending the institution once he or she graduates. Sign-up forms will be available in the office for any senior student interested in seeing how things at Tokyo university are done. And that is all for morning announcements. thank you, and have a wonderful Friday!"

~School Dojo~

[​IMG]

Arriving to the school dojo, Goldar found that James was easily fending off attacks from Zedd's creatures while Al Mualim's morning announcements had just started. Hearing Al Mualim ask for a minute of silence, Goldar yelled, "QUIET!!" The creatures stopped attacking, and backed off, staying in a defensive position. Once the minute was over, Goldar told James, "Sorry I had to do that, but just had to be respectful, hehe. But wow, you sure are old for a Power Ranger. I didn't know Zordon started picking non-teenagers. But what do you expect? He couldn't even protect his own world. He is one very desperate Harbinger. How 'bout you join me instead. No more taking orders from a wimp like Zordon. Whaddya say?"

~Nintendo High School: Demonology Classroom~

[​IMG]

After the announcements were over, Sunset Shimmer stared at Vergil's book. While she wasn't one of the students who raised their hand when Vergil asked if they've bought the textbook, she was glad that she didn't. Vergil's book was true demon scripture, something Sunset, a demon, was more than comfortable reading. She had a feeling that this class was going to be a personal favorite of hers.

-------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Once the announcements were over, Will Smith noticed Gia entering the gym, and became interested in her. Walking over to her, smiling, Will began to flirt, "'eeey gurl.... Is it hot in here, or is it just you?" Hearing Will's comments, Katniss Everdeen rolled her eyes at his shallow behavior.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once the announcements were over, Yen Sid knocked on his desk two times, and out from the closet came walking broomsticks carrying instruments for the students (just like in Monday). After handing each student their classical music instrument, Yen Sid said, "Now then class, today we will start with the first of four musical compositions we'll need to master by December. A personal favorite of mine, it is 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice,' by Paul Dukas. Please open your book to page 4." After the students opened their book, Yen Sid began the day's lesson.

[​IMG]

"
    Of course sir," Jessebelle told Remus once he said he'll pick up the Wilys during the afternoon. Looking down at the Wilys, Jessebelle said, "And welcome to Nintendo Elementary WilyKit and WilyKat. There's still a few minutes before the bell rings, so why don't y'all play in the playground till then. And who knows, maybe y'all would make friends pretty quick. And remember, if there's anything troubling you, don't hesitate to come to mah office and I'll gladly sort it out, alright?"

10. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo High: Entrance-

Rise smiled and heard the bell, "I'll talk to you during lunch, senpai. I need to get to my first class." "Anyway, great to see you again, Narukami. Sure has been awhile." Chie said, smiling at Yu as she and Yukiko walked to him. Yukiko said, "Um, do you think you can show us to our classes, Narukami?"

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Music Classroom-

Kira put her guitar away and watched the brooms come in with the instruments to use for the practice, Nero was a bit surprised to see moving broomsticks and kept quiet. Kira picked a large bass violin while Nero picked a flute to play, tuning her new violin, Kira began to play it and tried to keep sure she was used to it. Nero began to play the flute, trying to remember how to hold it and play it.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

Gia looked at Will with an unimpressed look, stretching, Fang looked at the equipment Tommy had brought out and the students who came to her class. "Alright, everyone. We're playing a game of basketball, girls against boys. Lets begin." She said, as Tommy blew the whistle to begin the game and tossed the ball to one of the students to catch.

[​IMG]

-School Dojo-

'I'm old? He should see Dante, he's at least nine years younger than me and looks likes he's a little older.' James thought, sweatdropping at Goldar calling him old, not knowing that Dante gave a little sneeze in his classroom. He listened to Goldar offer to join him and Zedd, with a sigh and pressing up his glasses, James said, "Sorry, but I'm afraid I have to decline that offer. I have may not been a Ranger long, but I have a reason to stay one. Though I doubt you would understand." 'Honestly, I can't imagine him with a child,' James thought to himself.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo Elementary: Entrance-

Waving goodbye to Remus as he left, WilyKat and WilyKit ran to the playground to play after nodding at Jessiebelle. Larsa noticed them and smiled, remembering as he was once that innocent and playful, putting a bookmark in his novel and watched the children on the playground. Sakura roller-bladed to the entrance, "Good morning, Miss Jessiebelle." "Barely made it again, eh, Kimonoto?" Larsa said, as she came to the playground. Sakura sweatdropped as she looked at the Wilys.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Limo-

"Thanks, Hans. I really like that." Anna said, smiling. Elsa sat in the limo, looking out the window and wondering how things were doing back in the kingdom.

11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Limo~

[​IMG][​IMG]

After minutes of driving, the limo carrying Hans, Olaf, Queen Elsa, and Princess Anna, had arrived at a heavily fortified gate guarded by a security checkpoint. Once cleared by the officers at the security checkpoint, the limo proceeded on its way to a building. This was the main government building of Japan, the place where Harriet Jones and other ministers did their day to day job. Outside the entrance were Harriet Jones and Harold Saxon, greeting guests who were invited to the banquet that would held later on...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Who're those?" Olaf asked Hans. "That's Harriet Jones, the prime minister of Japan. And that gentleman there is Harold Saxon, the interior minister of Japan," Hans answered Olaf, "And he's also running for prime minster during elections that'll be held in November." "Wow," Olaf commented, in awe at the fact that he'll be meeting two very important people in Japan. The limo stopped at the entrance, and Hans got out to shake hands with both Harriet Jones and Harold Saxon. "Madame Prime Minister Jones, Mr. Saxon, good to finally see you," Hans said as he shook their hands. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person Prince Hans," Harriet Jones replied, "And, who's this snowman?" "Hi, I'm Olaf! I love warm hugs, and Japan!" Olaf said as he got out of the limo and shook hands with Harriet Jones and Harold Saxon. "He's a friend from back home. Don't worry, he won't be any trouble," Hans said. Smiling as Olaf shook his hand, Harold replied, "Oh I'm sure he won't be your highness." "And of course, allow me the pleasure to introduce you to two very special ladies, Queen Elsa and Princess Anna of Arendelle," Hans said, opening the limo door for the two.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~School Dojo~

[​IMG]

"Heh, suit yourself Power Ranger. Once you're gone, we'll have one less Ranger to worry about. Time to add another thing Zordon the Harbinger can't protect," Goldar replied as he took out his sword and leapt towards James Potter to strike him down...

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

As the students were getting ready to play basketball, Will Smith was facing Gia on the other side. "Aight baby, let's see if you can slam jam" Will told her, "I could teach you if you want, 'cause I used to play a bit of b-ball myself back in Phill-" Will Smith was interrupted by Tommy's whistle. Once the ball was in the air, Bulk Biceps jumped on top of Will, knocking him out while catching the ball. "YEAHHH!!!!!" Bulk yelled, bouncing the ball while flying towards the hoop to try and score. Out of nowhere though, Katniss ran past Bulk Biceps, stealing the ball, and running towards the other side of the gym, and successfully scoring two points for the girls team. Bulk Biceps was fuming (more than he already does), not intending to lose to the girls team. Meanwhile Will Smith was still on the ground, starting to wake up from Bulk jumping on him, while seeing stars around his head. Over in the bleachers, Katniss's Pikachu, Haymitch, was jumping up and down joyously, cheering for Katniss, yelling, "PIKA!PIKA!"

[​IMG]

Jessebelle smiled and waved at Sakura as she roller-bladed past her. "
    Morning honey! Make sure you be careful with them roller-blades lil' missie," Jessebelle told Sakura as she remembered her childhood days when she and James roller-bladed together. Jessebelle wondered where on Earth could James have disappeared off to.

--------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

While Bonnie played with her new friends, Pipsqueak and Sweetie Belle, the group overheard other students that were gathered around saying things like "Wow!" and "That's so cool!" Then, a voice familiar to both Pipsqueak and Sweetie Belle said, "And then, I killed it with one shot! One shot only! True story." Turning around, Pipsqueak and his friends noticed that a group of students were following Max Killian, who was telling them of another one of his many, many trips...

[​IMG]

"Oh, it's just Max," Pipsqueak commented, unimpressed by anything Max says. "Who is he?" Bonnie asked. "That's Max Killian, richest kid in school, and biggest jerk," Sweetie Belle answered Bonnie, "He thinks that just because his dad is some big shot CEO of some big company, he can go around and brag about it. Not to mention his usual trip around the world where he hunts innocent creatures just for fun." Gasping, Bonnie said, "That's awful!" "Deden!" Bonnie's Dedenne angrily added. "I know," Pipsqueak replied, looking at Max with a nasty look.

------------------------------------------------------

~Mario Bros. House~

[​IMG]

Galuf, a retired Nintendo High School teacher who fought many times against the S-types when they used to make annual appearances, and knows of many ways to kill them, was in attendance during the meeting the whole time. However, being the very old man he is, Galuf was in a corner ever since the meeting started, napping (while snoring a bit loudly in the process as well).

12. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Government Building-

Stepping out of the limo, Elsa and Anna smiled and curtsied before them, Elsa stood up first and said, "Hello, I am Elsa, queen of Arendelle. It's a pleasure to meet you two." "Hello, I'm Anna, Elsa's younger sister and the princess of Arendelle." Anna said, smiling and looking at them.

[​IMG]

-Armada Mothership-

Watching on a montior from the deck of the mothership, Vekar saw Elsa and Anna exit the limo and was suddenly in love with Elsa's beauty. "Forget the Action Commander, I will go down to Earth myself! I will make that that queen my queeen!" He declared, leaving everyone in shock and surprise by his declaration.

[​IMG]

-School Dojo-

Smiling as he saw Goldar about to attack him, James got out his Power Morpher and shouted, "Mastodon!", changing into his Power Ranger form and used his Power Axe to block Goldar's attack. He said, "I may be old, but I got some tricks up my sleeve. Who said you can't teach a old dog new tricks?" He smirked behind his helmet.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym Class-

Tommy kept track of points for the teams, and watched, interested. Fang also watched and smiled, Gia cheered at Katniss scoring for the girls and went after the ball next, tossing it at one of the other girls on the team. While watching, Tommy did wonder where did Kira, Emma, and Gia get their powers from and if they wanted a mentor despite him being part of another team.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo Elementary: Playground-

Larsa, Sakura, and the Wilys looked at Max who was boasting about his kill, Sakura looked at Larsa and asked him, "Hey, Larsa-kun. Aren't you pretty wealthy yourself?" "Yes, but my family is also one of the sponsors to the Tokyo Cathedral. So, while I do agree with the others, there is nothing I can do, really." Larsa said, not wanting to argue. Hearing him, the Wilys came over and WilyKat asked, "So does that mean you're a devoted Christian or something? Because you don't look it." "I agree, by the way, I'm WilyKit Potter and this is my brother, WilyKat Potter." WilyKit said, introducing herself and her brother. While Sakura thought about how she recalled their last name, Larsa gave a small laugh, "No, it's just something my family has done for a long time. While I do believe in God and all that, I follow my own path in life."

13. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~School Dojo~

[​IMG]

"Heh, you're not half bad. It's a shame you don't want to join us. You would've made a great addition to our team," Goldar said as he and James sparred with their weapons. Just then, Goldar something hard hit him on his head from behind. Knocked down to the ground, Goldar looked up to see who attacked him from behind. It was Nintendo High School security guard, Saïx, who attacked Goldar with his claymore, as well as dealt with all the remaining creatures sent by Zedd...

[​IMG]

"You have no business here," Saix told Goldar.
    "Who do you think you are, threatening me, the mighty Goldar!" Goldar replied, glaring at Saix as he got up, ready to attack him. As Goldar ran towards Saix, preparing to strike him down, the security guard threw his claymore straight at the charging Goldar, knocking him down yet again, only harder. "Leave... now," Saix told Goldar. Getting up, Goldar said, "
    This isn't over!" Goldar then teleported away from the scene, heading back to the Moon Palace. Turning his attention towards James Potter, Saix said, "Rest assured Mr. Potter, your secret's safe with me."

----------------------------------------------------------

As the friends continued to watch Max Killian continue with his gloating, the bell rang, signlling that it was time for the students to go to their classrooms. "Well, time to go. It was great meeting you Bonnie," Pipsqueak told his new friend, "By the way, where is your classroom?" Getting out her schedule, Bonnie noticed that there was no teacher name, but rather, a classroom number, just like Pipsqueak was asking about. "Room 94," Bonnie replied. "Really, that's great! That's the same classroom Pipsqueak and I will be going to!" Sweetie Belle replied, happy to know that her new friend will be in the same class as her for the rest of the year. "You're right, that is amazing!" Bonnie added. "DEDEN!" Bonnie's Dedenne said, just as excited as Bonnie is that Pipsqueak and Sweetie Belle will be classmates with Bonnie. "Awesome, let's go," Pipsqueak said as the three friends rushed towards the main Nintendo Elementary building. Max heard the bell as well. Annoyed at the start of yet another school year for him, the rich boy walked towards the main building as well.

~Government Building~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Oh Queen Elsa, Princess Anna, it's such a pleasure to finally meet you. Umm..." the prime minister said as she reached into her pocket, and grabbed her photo ID, and showed it to Elsa and Anna, "Harriet Jones, prime minister of the great nation of Japan." "And I am Harold Saxon, current Japanese Interior Minister, possible future prime minister," Harold Saxon said, greeting the two sisters, "Now then, how about we go inside. We do have an agreement to sign into law." "Of course Mr. Saxon," Hans replied. Harold and Harriet then opened the doors behind them, revealing the location of the banquet. Many VIPs were in attendance (which included members of the Japanese parliament, ambassadors, foreign leaders, etc.), socializing with one another, with catering staff walking around, handing guests drinks and food, and musicians playing classical music...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please," Harriet Jones announced as all the guests stopped what they were doing and turned to face the prime minister, "It is with great pleasure that I introduce our special guests. Prince Hans, Queen Elsa, and Princess Anna." The guests in the banquet clapped, glad to see that the guests they were expecting have arrived.

~Tokyo University: Biology Lecture Hall~
    [​IMG][​IMG]

"Made it," Misty said as she entered the lecture hall for her first class of the day, with her Togepi on her backpack. "TogiTogi," Togepi said as Misty went down the stairs of the lecture hall to find an empty seat. "Hmm, now where to- ah, hey there!" Misty said as she noticed two familiar faces sitting in the front row...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Hey Misty," Tracey Sketchit greeted his friend, "You can sit with us if you want." "Thanks Tracey," Misty said as she sat next to Tracey and Gary, "I didn't know the two of you had Biology the same time as me. So how's it going?" "Ah, you know, same old same old," Gary Oak replied, "Gramps is off teaching classes at Nintendo High School. Tracey and I are taking classes for our Zoology major." "That's neat," Misty replied, "Meanwhile, I'm getting a start on my Marine Biology major. I hope I can intern this year." "Maybe our Biology professor can help you out with that," Tracey told Misty, "He could probably give you tips on the best places to intern." "Good idea Tracey," Misty replied, "Maybe I should talk to him about it after class. What was his name again... Professor Sycamore?" "Yup, Sycamore's his name," Gary answered, "Saw him interviewed by CNN during the Toshima incident. Seems like an interesting guy."

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  14. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG]

-School Dojo-

Changing back to normal, James looked at Saix in surprise, he said, "Uh, okay, then.... I'll be leaving then. See you later." He ran off, heading back to Remus's home, his mind on the fight and Saix knowing he was the Black Ranger.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Moon Palace-

Zedd hit his fist on the railing, furious at someone who interrupted the fight and ready to create a new monster to destroy the Rangers. Rita rubbed her forehead as though she had a headache from what happened.

[​IMG]

-Outside the Government Building-

Teleporting down outside the government building with a few X-Borgs, Vekar smiled and said, "Soon, I will have a beautiful queen for my own. My father will be pleased with me, unlike my useless older brother."

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Music Classroom-

While practicing her violin, Kira's new communicator began to go off and she stopped, saying, "Sorry, I need to get this fixed. I'll go do that right now." Running out of the room, Kira summoned her other communicator and spoke, "What is it, Emma?" "Seems like our old friend, Prince Vekar, has come down to Earth for a visit. He's at the government building." Emma said, Kira thought for a moment and said, "Try to get a hold of Gia, and we'll use our new communicators to get there." Kira did wonder if it was the same mysterious person who told Emma where Vekar was as who told them before.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Gym-

Gia gasped for air and had a weird feeling about something, Fang looked at her and asked, "You okay, Moran?" "Yeah, just tired, Professor Fang." She said, after thinking for a bit, Fang said, "How 'bout you sit out? I'll take over." Tommy sweatdropped as Fang ran onto the court and watched Gia run to the locker room. Making sure she was alone, Gia answered her morpher, "What's up? "Vekar's come down. We're gonna teleport over there." Kira said. Gia nodded, then pushed a button on her communicator, suddenly teleporting away.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Nintendo Elementary-

"Oh, yeah. I think we're in class 82." WilyKat said, trying to remember what class number he and his sister were in. Larsa stood up and said, "I'll show you the way. I'm in class 07 myself." Sakura changed her shoes and headed to her classroom while Larsa showed the Wilys the way to their classroom.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Inisde the Government Building-

"It's a honor to be here." Elsa said, bowing at them. Anna bowed as well, "Yes, I am honored as well. I hope we all have a great time here." Elsa and Anna headed to their seats to sit down.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Outside the Government Building-

Before Vekar could head to the entrance, Kira, Gia, and Emma suddenly appeared in front of him from the teleports. Surprised, he shouted, "What are you three doing here?! Shouldn't you be in school?" "We should, but we thought it was more important to see what business you wanted this time." Gia said, standing casually. Emma asked, "What are you doing here, anyway?" "I am here to make the beautiful queen that is visiting here my bride."

The girls kept quiet, remembering how a queen from a far away country was visiting to make trade deals with the prime minister before laughing out loud. Getting really mad, Vekar stomped his foot and asked, "What's so funny?! As a prince, I must take a royal woman as a bride!" "Yeah, but we just can't see someone being with a brat like you." Kira said, catching her breath. Getting very very mad, Vekar ordered the X-Borgs to attack them, Kira smiled as her Yellow Dino Gem changed into her Dino Morpher and Emma and Gia pulled out their Gosei Morphers.

"Ptera Power, Dino Thunder!"

"Go Go Megaforce!"

(skip to 0:46)

(skip to 1:00)

Activating their morphers, Kira's clothes vanished in a flash of light and she did a backflip with her uniform forming, landing on the ground with it cracking as some lava came out then her helmet forming on her head. Doing the same as Kira, Gia and Emma's clothes suddenly changed into their uniforms and they also did backflips as the spirits of their animals appear going to them and formed their helmets.

"Claw of the Tiger, Megaforce Yellow!"

"Flame of the Phoenix, Megaforce Pink!

Now they were completely transformed, Kira and her team stood ready for the attack.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  15. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Moon Palace~

[​IMG]

Returning to the Moon Palace, Goldar found Lord Zedd furious at what had happened down on Earth. "Uhh, sorry about the Lord Zedd," Goldar told Zedd, "But I would've had him beat if it wasn't for that blue-haired guy interfering."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Once Kira's communicator began to go off, Yen Sid turned his attention towards Kira. After Kira said she'll take care of it outside, Yen Sid nodded, and said, "Very well Kira. Just make sure it doesn't interrupt class again."

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As Gia went back to the locker room, Katniss wondered whether there was something wrong. Noticing Gia leaving, Will Smith said, "Aww, leaving already baby?" Glaring at Will, Bulk Biceps told him, "For once, could you focus on the game instead o girls!" Backing away a bit in fear of being attacked by Bulk Biceps, Will replied, "'ey man, ya know I got this." Bulk rolled his eyes, and turned his attention back to the basketball game.

~Inside Government Building~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Olaf went to sit next to Elsa and Anna, and was the followed by Hans. A catering staff passed by and placed four drinks on their table before going to attend to the other guests. Grabbing a drink, Olaf and Hans held their glasses high, with Hans saying, "Cheers." Both Hans and Olaf then drank their drinks, while prime minister Harriet Jones got up to a podium to face the guests. "Good morning everyone, it is a pleasure to see you all here," Harriet Jones said, speaking with a microphone, "As you all know, this week has been a rough time for Japan. Regardless of who is to blame for all of it, the Japanese people will continue to remain firm and strong as we always have been, and we will not let anything interfere with our way of life, which includes strengthening our friendship with our many allies around the world. And it is with this intention that we have this banquet, ready to usher in a new era in Japan's relations with Norway and Arendelle. After today, there shall be no more governmental restrictions on trade between us and our friends from Europe. With this free trade agreement, a new era in our economic relations with Norway and Arendelle will begin, one that I hope will last forever. And so without further ado, I give you my fellow co-signers in this agreement... Harold Saxon, the Japanese Interior Minister... Prince Hans of Norway... and Queen Elsa of Arendelle." There was an applause throughout the banquet, with Harold Saxon and Hans getting up and going to a table next to the podium where Harriet Jones was speaking. On the table was the document itself, with four empty lines intended to be the signatures of the four cosigners of the free trade agreement, and a pen on the side.

~Nintendo Elementary School: Class 94~

Once all the students entered class 94, each sat in a seat with their name on it. There was no teacher in the classroom, making the students wonder if the teacher was going to show up. After a minute, the door opened, and in came a lady wearing wacky clothes, singing, "Good mooorning class!"

[​IMG]

"Good morning," the students replied. "So good to see many of you on our first real day of the school year," the lady said, "My name is Ms. Frizzle. I'll be spending the rest of the year teaching you kid many different subjects. And believe me when i say that you will definitely have a blast this school year. Now then, attendance... when I call out your name, please raise your hand. Pipsqueak..." Pipsqueak raised his hoof, and Ms. Frizzle checked him off the list. "Sweetie Belle," Ms. Frizzle continued. Sweetie Belle raised her hoof as well, and Ms. Frizzle checked her off the list as well. "Bonnie," Ms. Frizzle said, with Bonnie raising her hand. "Very good," Ms. Frizzle commented as she checked off Bonnie's name on the list, "Max Killian..." Max raised his hand, and Ms. Frizzle continued with the attendance for the other students in the classroom.

------------------------------------------------------------

~Tokyo University: Biology Lecture Hall~

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After a few minutes, the students in the lecture hall noticed Professor Sycamore finally entering...

[​IMG]

"Morning students," Professor Sycamore said once he entered, plugging in his USB drive into a laptop to display slides on the board, "Welcome to the world of biology. The name's Augustine Sycamore, and I will be your biology professor this semester. This world of ours and the galaxies beyond are widely inhabited by many, many living creatures. Some run across the plains, others fly through the skies, and others yet swim deep in the oceans. And some can't even be seen to the naked eye. We all live together with these creatures, lending our strength to one another to live and prosper. One of those creatures include Pokemon, which I've got two of to assist me throughout my lectures." Taking out two Pokeballs, Professor Sycamore threw them into the air, and out from them came a Fennekin and an Espurr...

[​IMG][​IMG]

"Fokka!" "Nyapaa!" both Fennekin and Espurr said once they got out of their Pokeballs, and landed on Professor Sycamore's arms. "Let me introduce you guys to two special girls, Fennekin and Espurr. Cute little things aren't they?" Sycamore said as he cuddled both Fennekin and Espurr, and then let them go so that they can prepare Sycamore's Powerpoint slides. "Aww, how cute," Misty commented after seeing Fennekin and Espurr. "TogiTogi," Togepi added. "Wow, a Fennekin and an Espurr, I've never seen either one up close," Tracey said as he got his sketchbook and started drawing Sycamore's Pokemon. "Gotta admit, Fennekin and Espurr were two Pokemon I really hoped to capture during my Pokemon adventure days. Oh well.." Gary said, shrugging. Floating around, Espurr dimmed the lights of the lecture hall, saying, "Panyapanya." Meanwhile, Fennekin, who was trained by Sycamore how to correctly use a computer, was pushing some buttons on the laptop keyboard, opening up the slides for the day's lecture, saying "Fokka." Once the first slide was being displayed on the board, Professor Sycamore began to speak once more, "Now then, a little bit of my history. Born and raised in Tokyo, Japan. After graduating from high school, decided to go to France, Kalos region to be more specific, to continue my education. After getting my PhD, I moved back to my home here in Japan, and ended up being a professor in this fine campus. However, I still love Kalos, and consider it to be my second home, so do forgive me if I accidentally speak french a bit in my lectures. Now then, let's start." Professor Sycamore then continued his first biology lecture, with Fennekin changing the slides whenever he's done with a section.

16. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Nintendo Elementary: Class 94~

Ram and Rom slowly walked into the classroom with Ram going into a sprint to her desk and Rom slowly walking to her desk and sitting down. Deep inside however both of them felt troubled as the memories from the battle were still fresh in their minds. Ram was trying her best to keep as brave and positive as she could but Rom just stared distantly out a window with worried eyes. Ram gently poked Rom's shoulder whispering in concern. "Rom-chan, what's the matter? You look like something's bugging you." Rom slowly turned towards Ram with that same look to her eyes as she frowned mumbling in a low tone. "I got to thinking...what if we had drowned back in Toshima and Sei didn't save us? How did Astral beat us all up? What if Mario and Luigi didn't stop Astral? I feel like we were all powerless to stop him." Ram gently tried to comfort her scared twin and hugged her. "Shhh, look don't dwell on it. We beat the bad guys and everyone's alright. You shouldn't worry about it." However their conversation was cut short when an excited Charmy overheard the chat and flew over. "You two were in Toshima? That's so cool, wait until 9-Volt and 18-Volt hear about this." Ram looked at Charmy a bit annoyed. "Can't you see that I'm trying to comfort my sister here?" Charmy kept babbling on regardless of Ram. "I heard that a lot of people were involved and some pictures leaked on the internet." Angry veins fromed on Ram's head while Rom was crying on her shoulder. Ram stood up and slammed her hands on the desk with Blanc-levels of anger on her face as she screamed at the young bee. "WILL YOU SHUT THE HELL UP YOU ANNOYING LITTLE SH!T! My sister's already depressed enough about it and I kindly asked you to stop but you just kept talking about it and made her feel worse off than ever." Ram stopped yelling as the students stared at her and Rom. Ram quietly sat back down looking down in embaressment. "I'm sorry Ms. Frizzle. Rom and I have been under a lot of stress lately...just go on ahead and send me to the Principal."

~Astral's Memory: The two from that time~

Astral stood within the middle of a busy Tokyo street full of people that walked all around it. Its eye looking around as the people slowly started to vanish into thin air. Turning around Astral saw the transformed Mario and Luigi standing firm. Mario had his arms crossed grinning while Luigi looked on in concern with red and green eyes staring at Astral. Astral raised its arms before firing off a large blast of magical energy that slammed into the brothers making a large booming explosion. Astral however stood firm and emotionless as the smoke and dust cleared. Near Mario and Luigi were two familiar individuals. A man wearing golden yellow overalls and a woman wearing an elaborate chef's outfit with two black stars on the uniform. Astral stepped back shocked at the sudden appearance thinking shortly before the four rushed in at the S-Type.

~Crystal Order HQ: Santcuary of S-Types~

Within seconds Astral's red eye shot open from the revelation. "The two from before...Jumpman and Lady..." Astral's body reformed immediately as it reappeared outside the tube it was in. "The two that defeated me from before. They're the parents of the Mario brothers." If Astral had a visible mouth right now he would grin. "I see, so the boy from Nintendo High and the girl from Honnouiji Academy got married and had two boys that are just as dangerous as them. Yet those two have been hiding under my nose the whole time." Astral paced the room concerned. "But, Mario and Luigi's power felt way different...as if I felt the power of the Harbinger." Inferno Obitus and E. Tempura Wizard rose up beside Astral. "We heard your conversation, Astral. What do you suppose we should do about the whole family?" Astral crossed its arms. "We're going to gauge the power of their parents using my newest S-Types..." The three then started to leave the room.​

17. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

~Nintendo Elementary School: Class 94~
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

While Ms. Frizzle was equally shocked at Ram's actions as all the other students were, she was glad to see Ram give a heartfelt apology, and taking full responsibility by asking Ms. Frizzle to send her to the principal's office. Smiling, Ms. Frizle said, "That won't be necessary dear. How about you go to our counselor, Jessebelle, instead, and tell her what happened. Then you can come back to class once you're done.
    "

------------------------------------------------------------

~Triskelion (aka The J.I.A. Headquarters)~

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Looking out the window from the Triskelion, Alexander Pierce was waiting for Kate Stewart to finish preparations for her expedition with Gadd Science. "You sure about this?" Pierce asked the J.I.A. director. "Of course. It could provide us with more information on the S-types than we already know," Kate replied. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the exact reason Zordon the Harbinger is our trusted ally?" Alexander asked once again. "It's not exactly their history with Zordon that I'm after. I just need some answers to questions Zordon can't answer. Like why they suddenly disappear 25 years ago, and only make two major appearances? Are there more coming into our dimension? Are there easier ways to kill them? And where on God's green Earth is Astral? This could be a huge breakthrough in this long and endless bloody secret war we've been fighting for 50 years," Director Stewart replied. Sighing, Pierce said, "Alright director... as you wish." The phone in the office then rang, with Kate Stewart answering the phone with the speaker on. "Yes?" Kate answered the phone. "Director Stewart, ready?" Sergeant Calhoun's voice asked.

[​IMG]

"I'm on my way Tamora," Kate replied as she hung up, and turned to face Alexander Pierce, "Wish me luck." "Good luck," Pierce replied as Stewart left the office. Alexander Pierce went back to staring at the window, with the Tokyo skyline in the distance.

18. NutheadBros Hollow Bastion Committee

~Nintendo Elementary: Class 94~

Ram quietly nodded before standing up and slowly walked out of the classroom without a single word coming from her lips. Rom diligently followed behind her twin in a rush as she left as well. Charmy simply blinked not quite sure about the whole story about Toshima. As they walked down the hall they ran past a little blonde girl with a brown and yellow jacket quickly running past them in a rush towards their classroom before scrambling inside room 94. The twins blinked before resuming their walk down the halls.

~Nintendo Elementary: Outside Counselor's Office~

Ram and Rom eventually arrived outside the office when their eyes widened at the familiar sights of Nepgear and Uni quietly sitting in chairs near the door. Nepgear looked saddened and tensed as she fiddled around with a rifle design on her personal handheld. Uni on the other hand was rather irritated as she looked at Nepgear watching her work. Nepgear's purple gaze furrowed in frustration. "Uni, there's no way I could modify your rifle to fight the S-Types without more information on their structure." Ram sat down in a chair near Neptune looking. "So, they sent you here too?" Nepgear looked over at the brunette smiling somewhat. "Yes, but I wanted to come because we were both bothered by Toshima." Rom looked at Nepgear frowning. "Ram-chan...she shouted at Charmy..." Nepgear gently gave the small shy girl a pat on the head. "I understand what she's going through...we all are."​

19. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

~Outside Government Build-

The X-Borgs sparked with damage as the group turned to notice the male Gokaigers approaching them. "You were right Doc." marvellous said before taking a moment to stare at Vekar. "So, what's a guy like you doing here? Shouldn't you be watching on your spaceship like a good little Commander?" he asked as Gai had a vague idea. "Maybe he's here to interupt the important conference that's being held here?" he asked and Marvelous looked unamused.

"Him? I find that hard to believe, but who cares about this high security, royalty stuff? Let's beat them and move on, I'd rather not waste time with a Prince who hides behind his Commanders like a child, Gokai Change." He said as Gokai Red, Blue, Silver and Green stood and role called their names.

"Let's make it showy!" A barrage of Gokai Blasters came as they charged into the fray,

~vergil's Class~

Vergil looked amused as students came to collect their copies and back down, obviously nervous. "This book is entitled the Encyclopaedia Demonica, A detailed listign fo the darkest, most foulest beasts to ever crawl their way out of the Netherworld, not only they had the author himself burnt on a fire built of his own works, they went to great lengths to wipe the town off the map, friends family anyone who lived there gone, however, fortunately, a companion of a wizard had enough common sense to vanish from the area, taking the scriptures and notes, even copy the very original master copy of this book." Vergil explained as if the weather today was sunny. "Granted, the Vatican holds many artefacts that wouldn't even see the daylight, the Émigré Manuscript for example, a dark book enclosed with rituals to extend life, return souls from the beyond, create a body to house a soul and even control the flow of time to age a specimen."

"But of course, our good Pope and government wouldn't dare mention such books and even forbade themselves to even get access, only way is through the Pope and the Current Monarchy with vocal permission and signature with an escorted guard of men who watch your every move and react at the slightest movement, why am I telling you, our next generation this, because with this, I literally gave you an idea of how to break into the Vatican and get these for yourselves, you're welcome to try but I can promise execution will be swift, no trial, nothing, everything of who you are, what you done will be non-existent, like the village I mentioned before hand and before you ask, how do I know these things? Did I attempt to break into the Vatican? I'm simply not interested in what those old codgers do, now if you all wish to go through the books, let's us start with the beginning shall we? Your first lesson will be to read as much as you are able to for the next lesson, my only question to you all is, how far are you willing to go?" Vergil asked with a stare over the class.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  20. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

-Outside Government Building-

Basco appeared, changing into his Gokai form. Kira and her team looked at the group, Kira asked, "What are you all doing here?" Surprised at the new arrivals, Vekar shouted, "Don't tell me what to do! I decide if I want to come down on Earth. Bruisers, appear!" As he shouted, the Bruisers appeared, almost the same amount as the X-Borgs. Kira asked, "Emma, Gia, are you ready to go Super Mega?" "Just cover us with your Ptera Scream, and we'll probably go Legendary as well."

Kira nodded, saying "Captain, you and your team better cover your ears." Taking a deep breath, Kira screamed loudly, emitting a yellow shockwave to the X-Borgs and Bruisers, making them and Vekar cover their ears in pain. Similar to the Gokaigers, Emma and Gia inserted their keys into their morphers and shouted.

(skip to 0:46)

"Super Megaforce Yellow!"

"Super Megaforce Pink!"

After changing to outfits that were similar to Ahim and Luka's, Gia and Emma inserted different keys, Gia changed into the Yellow Magiranger, or as she called, Mystic Force while Emma changed into the Pink Carranger, or Tubro. They reentered the battle in their new forms, and used their new weapons on the Bruisers and X-Borgs. Vekar was shocked at the new forms, Kira stood back to back with Marvelous and gripped her Ptera Grips.

Luka and Ahim watched the fight from the Galleon, hoping the boys would be able to help them.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Inside Government Building-

Elsa smiled when she was called, calmly sipping her drink while Anna smiled at her, holding her hand.

[​IMG][​IMG]

-Modern History Class-

Having no class to teach at the moment, Dante was fast asleep on his deck, snoring and drooling. Billy sweatdropped, wondering how he could be the Modern History teacher, related to Vergil, and the Red Power Ranger. He sighed, adjusting his communicator.

[​IMG]

-Animal Area-

Eiji went to the animal area to clear his head about Kimberly and leaned against the wall, wondering if Ankh knew about the Yummy inside her and what to do when it came out. He looked through O Holder and tried to figure what Cores to use when the Yummy appeared.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.