Pokémon: Kalos Adventures

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by -Xero-, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]

- OOC Thread -

You are a Pokémon trainer that has just arrived in the Kalos region! You have been selected by Pokémon researchers around the world to help with filling the PokéDex and have already gotten your Pokémon and supplies to start your adventure. You can explore the Kalos region, challenge Gym Leaders, challenge other trainers, anything!

Now, are you a boy, or a girl?

KALOS REGION MAP

[​IMG]

RULES & ADDITIONAL NOTES

⚫Only 2 characters per person. Yes, you can kill off characters and or Pokémon. Just don't constantly do it.

⚫You can NOT be a character that already exists. For example a Gym Leader or a character from the series like Ash etc. However you can be a relative or a friend of that character.

⚫No God Modding (I'm serious), Flaming, Over Powering; you know, all that stuff. SOME Power Play is allowed. Just don't drag it out.

⚫I will do the best I can to keep track of people's Pokémon, items, badges etc. If there is something missing from your list, please tell me.

⚫ No magical abilities/powers or people with animalistic features– this is Pokémon!

⚫If you have a problem with someone DO NOT START FIGHTING WITH THEM. You come to ME and I will address the situation unless it will have to involve the Moderators and or Admins.

⚫I have the right to add or change rules at anytime.

⚫Pokémon can learn moves but only ones in thier move pool. Yes, you can have them learn egg moves too.

⚫This is a Free Roam RP. Meaning, you pretty much do whatever you want.

⚫It's set in the Kalos region (X & Y) and no, you can't go to different regions.

⚫I will control NPCs such as Gym Leaders, Shop Keepers, etc.

⚫Pokémon can have their own thoughts and feelings but cannot actually speak. You CAN however put their thoughts in italics.

⚫Everyone will start off in Luminous City and branch off from there. This way people can have character interactions sooner.

⚫This takes place after the events with Team Flare so you can feel free to start a new mafia group or whatever bad guy group you want.

⚫You can start off with any Pokémon as long as it's in its non evolved from or if it doesn't evolve at all. If it has a baby form you start off with that. You can start with a maximum of 2 Pokémon and can have up to 6 Pokémon on hand (there is a PC storage like there is in the game). You can add to your team, but you cannot just go out and just start catching your team like that. You need to have a decent amount of time in the rp before catching each Pokémon on your team. I trust that you will all be able to have good judgment about this, if not, shoot me a PM.

⚫Pokémon can evolve when I approve of them being able to (send me a PM or ask in the OCC if you can evolve your Pokémon). If a Pokémon needs a certain item to evolve, you gotta go find it where it is said that it can be found in the game (if your not sure just Google it). You don't need to trade stuff in order for it to evolve, it can just evolve it by having it with the item.

⚫You can mega evolve your Pokémon, but only 1! You will get the Mega Ring and your choice of Mega Stone later on in the RP.

⚫ You can NOT have duplicate Pokémon in your team.

⚫You can NOT have a Legendary Pokémon until probably way later in the RP. I may make exceptions with the smaller ones like Shaymin for example. No, you can't put a minor Legendary as a starter. You will have to find it once I say there is one roaming around.

⚫Any Pokémon can be found in the Kalos region as long as it is found in the right environments. I.E. A ground type wouldn't be found in the sea. THEY CANNOT BE FULLY EVOLVED.

⚫You can challenge gyms and, if you want, eventually the Pokémon League. You should complete the gyms in order.

If you read all this stuff put "Pokemanz" somewhere in your post.

- START -

REMINDER: Everyone will be starting in Luminous City. You can be anywhere in Luminous, just start there. This way people can have character interactions sooner and won't have to travel to the other side if the region just to find someone.

[​IMG]
    Zerith was sitting in the Pokémon Center of Luminous City with her two Pokémon, Arcane and Tekkno. She had just arrived there from the Goldenrod train station in Jotoh. It was a very exhausting trip and after that train she had to get on two other trains. Zerith put a hand on Tekkno's head to pet him as he was taking a nap next to her. She then looked over to Arcane and her breath hitched in her throat, "Arcane!" She snapped at the Sneasel who was reaching into someone's pocket as they weren't looking.

Arcane flinched then looked over to Zerith and acted like she wasn't doing anything other than standing there. Zerith glared at the Pokémon and pointed her finger to the chair next to her, ordering the Sneasel to sit next to her.

"What do you think you're doing Arcane? I told you no pickpocketing!" The Sneasel sat next to her trainer with a frown and crossed arms, 'I saw something shiny in his pocket. You can't get mad at me for being curious... I was gonna put it back. And I only take things if I really want them... ' Arcane made growls as she mentally spoke, but since her trainer wasn't a Pokémon Zerith couldn't understand her.

2. Fellangel Bichael May

[​IMG]

"Thank you! We hope to see you again!" The clerks woman said as Sasha gave a small nod of thanks before heading out of the Pokemart, her fellow companion, hopping about right behind her. "Ahh alrighty Eli! We're just done with our shopping. Got my Pokeballs stocked. Potions, repels, escape ropes, and all that." She frowned, poking at her empty wallet. "Though I wish we had a bit more for something to eat before we head off...well why don't we look around town hm? You love doing that!" Eli hopped up and down in agreement, hopping onto her shoulder. "Hehe you klutz. Why don't we head off towards the main square?"

Wandering about, Sasha constantly patted her side of her two Pokeballs. One for Eli and the other for her rather reserved Elayna. "Man...wish she was as energetic as you. I remember that one time she refused to fight that Magikarp." She shook her head. "Well hopefully she learns to cope I can't make Eli do all the work here." She patted his head before looking up. "Well since we got about a few hours left before noon, why don't you play around? I'll be in the Pokemon Center alright?" Eli nodded and hopped off, running off in a random direction while Sasha walking into the Center. "Hmm...maybe I could partner up. It's rather boring talking to Eli. Hehe would like some chatter every now and then~"

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

Azure was standing in the PR Video center looking at some of the video that they had up on display. Normally he'd go in with the intention of participating, but unfortunately in this case he doubted that his pokemon would be all that suited for this. Flare would probably be too shy to come out of his pokeball and Leo, well if it wasn't a fighting scene then Leo would probably make it one. With a sigh, he turned away from the video he was looking at and exited the building.

Maybe I should stop by the pokemon center, I could use some more supplies Before stopping at Lumious City, he'd had a battle against a bug type. While the battle itself wasn't all that difficult, most of Azure's items were spent recovering the health of his pokemon. Hopefully he would have enough cash on him to afford at least a few potions and maybe a antidote. If not, then well he would have to improvise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.