Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 Versions

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by . : tale_wind, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Pinekaboo Chaser

What makes you think that Pokémon is designed for children? Because of the anime? There are many animes I could point you to that would prove that something just being animated doesn't make it for kids, and in any case the anime is just an adaptation. It's a completely different thing to the games.
    True, we haven't had a game where anybody has explicitly died, but what about the various Teams across the saga whose plans border on terrorism? Hell, Cyrus's plan was literally absolute genocide of everything, and then replacing it with a world he liked better. And in the very first game it was heavily implied that Mewtwo had wiped out all but one or two of the scientists working in the Old Lab on Cinnibar.
    As for Giovanni having family, that very same event proves that he doesn't particularly care about his son, or whomever he had him with. The fact is that Giovanni cares far more about Team Rocket than he does his family. Maybe that was different once, maybe not, but we never see a caring father in him at all. Not sure how a son he doesn't really care for would prevent him from doing such a thing.

Anyway, we seem to be digress from the topic, which is Black 2 and White 2. I'm still interested in the whole idea, even more so the more news comes out. As cool a villain as he is, I hope Giovanni isn't in it, but I wouldn't mind any of the other Gym Leaders making a reappearance.

2. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Numbers one through three have yet to be confirmed. The legendary Djinns are correct though.​

It's a pokemon game. The only death was the death of Raticate in Red and Green but that was only in the Japanese version. Not everything rumored from the internet is true. Stop believing CreepyPasta.​

3. Mysty Unknown

I seriously enjoyed the original Black and White. If the sequel was going to be on the 3DS, I would most likely get it, but I have no interest in DS games anymore. The increase of gym leaders is interesting though. They'll have to open up the map for the other 2.

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

It's probably going to be on both. I'm pretty sure right now pokemon is going to be for both DS and 3DS

5. Mysty Unknown

It isn't. I've read up on the game and there is so far no plans yet for a 3DS pokemon adventure game. I'm just hoping for the remakes of Ruby and Sapphire to be the first games for it. Until that day though, Pokemon is dying for me.

6. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

So many updates... so little time. Alright.

These are confirmed.
    Alder will appear early on within the game and asks the player to follow him
    Cheren is a Normal-type Gym Leader while Bianca gives you your starter Pokémon as a favour for Juniper.
    Nobody seems to know where N has gone.
    New Professor is Professor Burnett who is in AR Searcher.
    Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus original forms are Incarnation Forme. Their new forms are Sacred Beast Forme. They are 198, 199 and 200 in the Unova Dex and have no type changes.
    Tornadus' Sacred Beast Forme focuses on Defense, Speed & Special Defense.
    Thundurus' Sacred Beast Forme has increased Special Attack.
    Landorus' Sacred Beast Forme has increased Attack.
    Mecha Tyranitar is part of PokéWood. Icirrus City Gym Leader Brycen is Homika's father and is part of PokéWood. PokéWood allows you to select a scenario and then make the movie. Various battles appear.
    Pokémon World Tournament allows you to battle many of the old Gym Leaders and Champions including those listed yesterday and Janine & Blaine.

I'm VERY excited for this game. Allowing us to challenge old gym leaders and champions. Here's hoping they have remixes of the gyms battle and champion themes in these fights.

Also after looking at the images its most likely that Cheren is an early gym leader as he sends out a Patrat. Bianca looks like a hipster. N is most likely going to return in the game since they have an updated picture of him. Also Cheren looks like Adell from Disgaea.​

7. jafar custom title

this stopped making sense to me. like seriously, mecha tyranitar? can you catch it or what? it used to be that you only battled Pokemon. Not robots or ****. and kids today aren't going to recognize any of those old gym leaders. it's just a ploy to get adults to buy it on the basis of nostalgia and nothing else.

8. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

Well it's ****ing working now isn't it. Battle all the gym leaders, Challenge accepted right there. I will do it.

9. jafar custom title

wait, it's all of the gym leaders? i thought it was just a select few.

10. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

It is the select few, but that few is quite a lot. That is still pretty ballin to me.

11. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Probably the most notable of them. Which brings up the question, why is Steven on there?​

12. Iskandar King of Conquerors

that's some cool information right there. And how is it they made Cheren a gym leader early on? They should have done it like with Blue, making him a powerful gym leader or something. And can you give me pictures that you saw these off? Because I want to see the hipster Bianca. And looking forward too seeing N again. But seeing Alder fairly early on, I'm wondering about that. I mean, we meat Cynthia fairly early too, and you see Alder after the 4th gym, but it's just strange. And PokeWood is that thing that takes over the Pokemon Musical right?
    I'm looking forward so much to fighting past gym leaders and champions. Let me fight Red and Blue, oh please let me. And I hope they have the remixes, because I love the HG/SS remixes for the fight with Lance/Red.

well, if it's past champions, Steven was the champion in Ruby and Sapphire. And he's still stronger than Wallace in Emerald. Why not put him on there?

13. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

In my opinion he is the weakest of the Champions. Not in terms of pokemon but in terms of character. He does absolutely nothing.​

http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

Serebii has most of it now at the top.​

14. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

15. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Holy crack I really have high hopes for this game now. I really can't wait until it gets released in the US! And I must say N looks verrrrry Sexy from the new picture <333

16. Iskandar King of Conquerors

the one thing that I'm starting to feel like it's going to get in the way is that you don't get all the gym leaders right away. Apparently you have to download them somehow from an event or something. And unfortunately for me, I can't do that since I'm stuck with a DSlite

17. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

Oh gosh, that sucks. I really wish Nintendo would stop these events, especially if they are anything like the legendary Pokemon ones (apart from Victiny)
    Seriously, not everyone can go down to a certain store on a certain day to get them, and some places in the world don't get them at all! To my knowledge, the UK has had a great lack of them, of course that could be to do with where I live.

I hope they scrap that idea and just decide to release them as free DLC instead.

18. Iskandar King of Conquerors

And there's also people like me, who restart their games like crazy because they enjoy playing the story. If that deletes the gym leaders you got, what then? They don't think this stuff through

19. Mysty Unknown

20. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Serebii is a very good information site. Also Cheren is the first gym leader and apparently doesn't have a gym. He prefers to battle outside.​