Persona 3: Invitation to Chaos

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by LadyAzura, Oct 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Persona 3: Invitation to Chaos
    Introduction:
    One year after the fall of Nyx and the sacrifice of Minato Arisato. SEES (Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad) had disbanded and most of its members went about on their daily lives. In that time span, Mitsuru Kirijo had formed the Shadow Operatives which consisted of Aigis (The 7th generation Anti-Shadow Suppressant Weapon), Akihiko Sanada, Fuuka Yamigishi, and Mitsuru herself. Meanwhile, outside Nyx's seal, Ryoji Mochizuki sensed a disturbance. "What in the world? Nyx is still in her seal but what is that energy I sense?"Ryoji thought to himself for a moment before his eyes shot wide open. He ran toward Nyx's seal in fear and worry. Ryoji ran up to Minato's statue that kept Nyx inside her seal. "Minato! We have trouble!! We must warn the others!!!" The statue shined and a bright light immersed the area.
    During that night, the sky had turned green and the moon had turned yellow. It only meant one thing, the Dark Hour had returned yet Nyx hasn't. Each member of the Shadow Operatives had been resting peacefully in their homes when none other than Minato Arisato and Ryoji Mochizuki arrive. Each member woke up to see their old friends but with a troubled look on their faces.
    "Good, you guys are awake." Minato sighed in relief. Each member saw Minato and Ryoji with wide eyes. "MINATO! RYOJI!" Akihiko, Aigis, Fuuka, and Mitsuru shouted their dear friends' name at the same time. Both Minato and Ryoji's lips curled up into a smile but soon their expressions had turned serious as they begin to speak.
    "We have trouble on our hands and it isn't Nyx." Ryoji stepped up a bit as he spoke. Minato elaborated on Ryoji's sentence. "Ryoji's right. Nyx is still in her seal but something more powerful and terrifying has awakened." Minato looked down as soon as he finished his sentence. "We'll explain more tomorrow but for now rest." Just like that Ryoji and Minato vanished and the 4 Shadow Operatives fell back asleep.
    The dark hour had passed and the morning sun greeted the sky for a brand new day. Just before Minato and Ryoji vanished, they had told all the Shadow Operative members to meet at Iwatodai dorm at 7:00 PM. All 4 had made their way to their old dorm. Akihiko spoke up,"Never thought I'd see this place again." He started to walk inside the building followed by the rest of the members of the Shadow Operatives. Minato and Ryoji had been waiting for them to enter as they stood up to greet them.
    Fuuka, Aigis, Mitsuru, and Akihiko sat down on the couch across from Minato and Ryoji. Everyone's faces turned serious as they fell silent. Mitsuru spoke up and broke the silence, "Arisato, please elaborate on what you told us last night." Minato nodded as he looked at Ryoji. Both of them nodded and Ryoji started to speak."A new evil has risen and its name is Chaos.
    "Chaos?" All 4 of them spoke out in curiosity and a bit of fear. "Yes, Chaos....." Minato started to explain just who and what Chaos is, "Chaos is a divine being who feeds off any feelings of despair." Minato started to fade a bit. Ryoji looked toward him and his expression turned sad. "Minato, we're running out of time!" Minato nodded and turned toward his friends. "Minato, what' s going on!?" Akihiko asked Minato as he was becoming more and more transparent. "I'll be back again guys to explain more but you need to do me a favor!" Minato shouted as his expression grew serious once more as he spoke again. "We need you guys to gather as many persona users as you can!" By the time Minato finished his sentence, he faded away back to Nyx's seal. Ryoji was starting to fade as well as soon as he spoke. "I know you guys can defeat Chaos! I believe in you guys!" Ryoji faded away as he sent his wishes of good luck to the Shadow Operatives.
    Aigis broke the silence as it flooded the room after their old friends disappear. "We must gather other persona users to defeat Chaos!" Akihiko stood up in excitement. "If we can find the persona users, we can take down Chaos." He punched his fists together as he happily said his sentence. Mitsuru assigned areas in Tatsumi Port Island to everyone to start looking for persona users willing to help the Shadow Operatives stop Chaos.

Rules:
    1. Please follow the KH-Vids and RP Arena rules
    2. No godmodding
    3. Please keep language and other things PG-13
    4. Try to at least (not required) two paragraphs (maybe more), no one-liners please!
    5. You can make 3 and ONLY 3 characters
    6. Each mission has a deadline so please post before the deadline
    7. If you do not post before the deadline, I will PM you. I can understand if you have school or other stuff that keeps you from posting, please tell me your reason for not posting within the time span of the mission start and the deadline
    8. You can ONLY have a maximum of 3 personas with you in battle
    9. Have fun!!! c:
    Links if you guys don't know Persona 3:
    Lists of Personas:​

2. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Mitsuru sipped a cup of tea as she waited for the new recruits to arrive. Meanwhile, Aigis and Fuuka discuss what the new recruits might look like. After awhile, Mitsuru heard a knock on the door. She stood up and walked toward the door. Aigis and Fuuka rise from their seats in anticipation as Mitsuru opened the door. She opened the door and saw Akihiko and behind him, were the new recruits. "Well, here's our recruits!" Akihiko smiles as he enters the dorm with the new recruits.

Aelita Ayuzawa entered the dorm with a bit of curiosity as she looked around the room. She walked past Mitsuru and sat down on the sofa and kept silent until things were explained to her and why she was here. Mitsuru looked back at the others. "Please come in." Mitsuru gestured them to come in.

3. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Seraphim walked quietly into the room behind Aelita. He observed the people around him. There was no mistaking it: He could feel their power. But he still couldn't figure out why, So like the girl Aelita, he decided to wait for an explanation. He leaned against a wall, and began his wait.

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

Ren was the next one to enter the room. While much like the one who'd entered before him he was quiet, his quietness was for a different reason. He knew that they would be getting some answers eventually so chose not to worry about that too much. Instead he was more curious about the powers that they all had. After all, there had to be some sort of common ground between all of them.

5. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Akihiko closed the door as Mitsuru walked over to the new recruits. She smiled as she sat across Aelita. "Welcome to Iwatodai Dorm!" Mitsuru smiled as she greeted the recruits. Akihiko leaned against the door as Aigis and Fuuka sat across from each other in one seat sofas. "Let me introduce myself and my friends as well as colleagues will introduce themselves. I am Mitsuru Kirijo of the Kirijo Group." Mitsuru smiled at the recruits as she introduced herself. "My name is Aigis." The blonde-haired girl smiled as well as she introduced herself. "My name is Fuuka Yamigishi. It's nice to meet you all." Fuuka bowed a bit as soon as she finished her introduction. The white-haired male took a step from the door and took off his hood, "I'm Akihiko Sanada. Nice to meet you guys!". Mitsuru smiled and nodded as she spoke her next sentence, "Now that you guys know who we are, may we ask if you can introduce yourselves?"
    Aelita sat up as she listened to each introduction. She looked at Mitsuru, Aigis, Fuuka, and Akihiko and tried to remember their names and their faces. She faced front once more and looked up. "I'm Aelita Ayuzawa. Nice to meet you." The black-haired girl closed her eyes as she listened carefully to the other recruits introduce themselves.

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

When it came time for introductions, Ren simply looked at each person as they said their name. By the end of it he'd gotten their names and faces memorized, it was a talent of his, and started to say his own name. "Ren, Ren Yuuki." With that now out of the way, he leaned back in the seat and waited for the next person to speak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.