OFFICIAL кingdomღнearts: [ϻeet the ѡorld, Έarth]

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Maka Albarn, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Xion stood in front of the girl, protecting her from the heartless. She didn't have a clue why they were attacking the girl, but Xion was not going to just stand by while someone got attacked by these creatures. As she was thinking about these things, another girl came through the door and yelled at the one in the bed, calling her Tina. She also noticed that this new girl was holding a keyblade. She didn't know how, but it wasn't that important at this point. It's not like a keyblade couldn't be used by more people, it was just unlikely to run into anyone else. Or at least, that what it seemed like. Xion seemed to keep running in to these people these days.
    Just after the girl with the keyblade came through the door she noticed another person walk in behind her. Xion let out a gasp, not expecting who it was. The person behind the girl was Riku. She wasn't sure what to do.
    "Who are you and why are you here?" Riku asked the question while staring at her calmly. Xion would have understood the "why are you here" part of the question, but she couldn't understand why he asked who she was. If she had feelings, Xion would say she almost felt hurt by that question. While they were supposed to be enemies, Xion looked to Riku for answer and advice.
    "My name is Xion," she removed her hood from her head, revealing her face to the three, "and I'm not here to hurt anyone. Right now we need to deal with these heartless before anything happens." She held her position, ready for any other shadows to attack.

2. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Caleb stood there, speechless for a moment. His attention turned to the small device in his palm. Could it really help find others from Donald and Goofy's universe? He took a quick glance at Donald and Goofy as a plan formulated in his mind. But will they go through with it? he wondered.

He held the device in front of him for Donald and Goofy to see. "I know what Yen Sid said, that he couldn't allow me to go try to save The King, but with this device" he said, holding it up for a second, "I can find him and then help him out!" he explained. "I know that Yen Sid is a powerful man, and to go against what he says may not be the wisest or most respectful thing to do..so.." he started as he turned his back to the two of them. "I'll understand if neither of you come to help me save Mickey. I can't be sure that it's a good idea to do it, but I have to try" Caleb finished. He began a light jog away from the two, being sure to keep an eye on the locator so that he knew whether or not they would go with him.

[​IMG]
    Inside the Coliseum, Gexln's mind was wandering. If he were a Nobody, and he presumed he was, wouldn't that mean he would have an element? He stopped for a second and tried his best to imagine a small ball of fire, and made a gesture that suggested he was trying to cast a fire spell. Nothing happened. He repeated this process with different elements; earth, water, ice, gravity, thunder, and finally light, before giving up. "Maybe I'm just a Nobody without an element" he said quietly. It was only now that he heard a cry from the basketball courts. Looking in their direction, he saw a young boy, perhaps maybe nine years old, pinned against the wall by a small group of Soldier Heartless.

Running over, Gexln put himself between the boy and the heartless. "Hey kid, beat it" he said. The kid seemed distraught as he cried out. "No, let me help you!" he replied. Gexln sighed. Kids... he thought. "Look at you kid, you're weak. You'll only slow me down, now get out of here before I end you myself!" Gexln shouted rather harshly, attempting to frighten the kid. It worked as he had planned, and the kid ran away screaming out the doors to the Coliseum. Gexln turned his attention back to the heartless. There was a new problem; how was he going to fight them? As far as he knew, only keyblades worked against the heartless, but he didn't have one so what was he to do? He didn't have time to think it through too much as one of the soldiers launched a kick at Gexln.

The kick struck Gexln in the face, sending him spinning to the ground and leaving a stinging mark on the right side of his face. He stood up and ran at the heartless, and swung out with his left hand. He was mad, these were the things that had taken advantage of him before; it was time for revenge. As he punched, all his feelings of anger and hatred for the creatures came to the front of his mind, and the punch began radiating a dark purple aura. The punch connected with the heartless and the heartless dissipated immediately into a cloud of darkness. Gexln looked at his fist for a moment after it. "Darkness? Darkness is my element?" he questioned. It was only now that the other heartless moved in and attacked him from several sides. Gexln lost his footing and fell backwards onto the ground as the heartless advanced on him.

The situation was all too familiar for Gexln, the last memory of his Somebody all too fresh in his mind. He held out both his hands, hoping the darkness would protect him from the heartless somehow. As two of the heartless lashed out at him with kicks, something amazing happened; a key appeared in his hands. Not just any key, a Keyblade. Gexln almost forgot about the circumstances for a brief moment. "So I use darkness AND I get a keyblade?" he exclaimed. His eyes were wide, like that of a child that had just opened their first xmas present ever. His focus returned quickly, remembering the heartless. He pushed back the ones that were directly in front of him and stood up immediately. "You creatures are going to die now" he said, a wicked smile appearing on his face. He set to work, swinging his keyblade and enhancing his punches and kicks with darkness, and within mere minutes the five heartless around him had fallen. A thought occurred to him
    after the creatures had been slain. Could he level up? He dismissed the idea almost immediately. There was only so much from the videogame universe that could come to Earth, and levelling up seemed highly unlikely. He stared at his keyblade, Midnight's Venture, for a moment. "With this, i'm never going to lose again. With this, I will be unstoppable" he promised himself.

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

As Alex continued to watch what was left of the meteor shower, he noticed something strange out of the corner of his eye. Turning his head he saw nothing at first beside a shadow on the ground. At first he thought nothing of it, but soon enough the shadow turned into a blob. Is that what I think it is. He was having a hard time believing that, but the proof was right there and scurrying off. Maybe I'll get some answer if I follow it. With his decision made, he began to follow behind the blob.

~

Neku was still exploring the new area he was in, during which he took a quick look at the palm of his hand to see if he had a timer. What he saw left him with a feeling of relief and confusion. There was nothing on his hand, no red timer counting down or frozen, just his own had. Well that eliminated another possibility on where he could be. While he tried to figure out where he was, he went ahead and continued walking.

~

Roxas on the other hand was having little luck finding out where he was. In fact he was finding difficult to move around so much with accidentally bumping into someone else. The streets were pretty crowded by people and it didn't seem like there were many places to actually stop and think. So in the end, he ended up turning into an alley and stopped there for now.

~

Before Shiki could get a could start walking, she heard someone's voice. It didn't sound like someone that she knew, but at least it was another person and not another cactus. First she nodded at the boy before speaking. "Yep, I was wondering where exactly I was."

4. StardustXtreme Chaser

[​IMG]

Daniel wasn't surprised, after all, this wasn't Shibuya or anywhere close to it, but she surely couldn't be Shiki, she was nothing more than someone's creation, and if this girl was cosplaying as her, why be out at this time of night when she'd be home by now? "I see you're dressed up as Shiki, but-" he paused for a moment, seeing something move, with yellow eyes coming from being, partly because his scooter's lights shone behind her and formed a Shadow Heartless and his eyes widened considerably. "Heartless!? Now I MUST be dreaming!" But then instinctively, he grabbed Shiki's arm and pulled her behind him, also helping her narrowly avoid a claw scratching from behind as more had of the small dark creatures formed around them.

"Must be a dream... I'll just pinch myself and wake up..." he muttered to himself and did just that, however, it didn't have the affect he desires, apart from feeling pain on his arm from it,

"Okay, not a dream then." He muttered and the Heartless begun their pounce as he unstrapped his helmet and removed it, letting his black hair free and held it by the strap, whacking a Heartless with the crash helmet, sure, it didn't have the desired effect of destroying it, but it did knock it down.

"Okay think! Heartless can only be slain by a Keyblade, while other weapons do destroy them but they just respawn later on... so it's either run... or run." he thought to himself in a slightly panicked tone.

5. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Noire wasn't going to leave her sister there. It was obvious that she was quite stressed out and her anxiety was acting up. Noire calmly walked through the heartless and sat on the bed next to her sister. "Tina, calm down. I am okay. I am here with you, our new friends will protect us, trust me. It will be alright." Noire wrapped her arms around her sister hugging her, comforting her. It didn't take long for a heartless to sneak around the protection that Xion was providing and attack the two of them. Noire let go of her sister and picked up her keyblade that she placed on the bed earlier. She took a swing at the heartless destroying it, all that was left was a small whist op something black, almost like smoke. "I can take care of my self, don't you worry about me."

6. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]

Tinarah's breaths started to slow down to a normal pace as she began to calm down. She held her sister close as she watched Riku and Xion fight off the heartless. As her sister attacked and killed a heartless herself Tina studied her weapon. "But that is a keyblade. How? And what brought the heartless here?" She questioned her sister not really expecting her to know the answer. Her hands where still shaking a bit but she got the confidence to stand up off her bed. "What can I do? I want to help. I can't let anyone get hurt." She didn't know how to fight,nor did she want to know but she needed to help, it was in her nature to help others.
    Riku mind flashed with a small flicker of a memory as Xion revealed her face to him, but nothing more then a flicker. He stared at her for a second and decided to give her his trust, at least for now. Riku stayed near the door preventing heartless from going anywhere else in the house while Xion protected the girls. It seemed that Noire had no problem doing that either, as she herself had taken out a heartless. Then the older girl Tina stood up. She was shaking and scared yet she still offered to help. What was it about this girl, something different, she was so young an innocent. Could that be why the heartless where drawn to her, did she truly have a pure heart? Either way he couldn't let the girl just stand there with nothing to do, he had to give her some instruction. "I will clear a path, you go secure the house, lock all the doors and windows so nothing or not one can get in, okay?"
    Tinarah nodded as she waited for a path to be made, once one had been cleared she darted to her doorway and out. She started by locking the front doors then they back. Closing and locking all the windows in the house was going to take a while do to the great number of them. But that wasn't going to stop her. She sprinted to everyone securing it. Once finished she made her way to the living room and curled up on the couch not wanting to enter her bedroom again. Hopefully soon they would defeat those horrendous creatures and come for her.

Tinarah was glancing around the room and noticed a red light blinking on their home phone. They had a message, but when did they miss the call? It must have been while they where outside watching the meteor shower. It didn't matter anyways. Tinarah got up and made her way over to the phone, She picked up the phone and listened for the answering machine to kick in before pressing #. "You have one unheard message, to check unheard message press one, one." Tinarah did as the machine told her too and was welcomed by the calming sound of her mothers voice. "Tinarah? Noire? Why don't you ever pick up the damn phone when we call. We have talked about this! anyways your father and I and an unexpected meeting in LA first thing in the morning so we are flying over tonight. We will be home in four days. Tinarah take care of your sister, and the house better be spotless when I get home." A small click was heard as her mother hung up. Tinarah walked back to the couch still gripping the cordless phone tight in her hands. She felt disappointing in herself. She had angered her mother by not picking up the phone. The phone was wireless so she could have taken it outside with her. Why did she have to be so stupid. Now she had to deal with the heartless and her parents wouldn't even be home to help. On top of that Tina had a feeling she would be in trouble when they got home. It wasn't going to be a fun night for her.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.