~Nachtigall

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Love, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glen Returned from the dead

Jason tensed up. He could hear one set of footsteps moving in the dark, which meant either the attacker had not found anyone and was still looking or the other person simply wasn't moving. He decided that now was the time to make a move, and he quickly turned and began hurrying out of the alleyway. He could find another human to feast upon, it was much too dangerous for that one with new additions coming in.

2. **Blizzard** Merlin's Housekeeper

The vampire was thrown off guard due to Alux's shove, which caused him to fall over. He quickly stumbled up and watched as the other Ludo had began running away. "Where do you think your going, Ludo?" the drunkard said as he ran after him, a grin on his face. Even though he was highly intoxicated, he could still run fast, and he soon got close enough, when he struck his sword down towards the Ludo.

Anastasiya had finally calculated where her master was due to his aura, and she sprinted closer towards him. She then located the three vampires as they fought with frenzy, and then it was quiet. She saw as he master was kicked and beaten by one of the Ludo's and quickly chose her target. She ran and jumped on Alux, knocking him to the ground. She growled at him with her glaring amber eyes.

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

During his walk Kreuz took a turn into a alley as a way to avoid the crowd on the street. Noticing how dark it was, he held out his hand and a small rune appeared, lighting up the way for him. While it wouldn't illuminate the entire alley, it was good enough for him to see where he was going. During his walk he heard some footsteps, though he didn't think much about it and continued to make his way through the alley. What ever he was hearing, he wouldn't bother with it unless it became a problem from him. Whether it would or not he didn't know but was prepare if it did decided to bother him.

4. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Alux was knocked off his feet by the girl's sudden intrusion, but even with the force that she had hit him with he had never reached the ground. Instead he stopped midway in the air using his unusual balance skills that came with being a vampire. Alux raised his hand and knocked the girl away while jumping backwards. " That was close... " Alux said as he eyed that pair of glowing amber colored eyes in the darkness. " Looks like I've drawn out a lackey . . . "
    Within the darkness Sequorra followed her senses to the site of the crumpled form of a teenage boy. " Hes still alive.... I'd thought he'd be drained dry by now..." Sequorra thought as she took her hands and severed the boys restraints allowing him to escape while the backs of the sparring vampires were turned.

5. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Alastair smiled as the girl walked past him "Interesting" he said to himself as he stood there for a few second before following the girl. She released the teenager "Sneaky" he said as he whistled to get all of the vampires attention "Hey children, I hate to break up your fight, but a human is stealing your dinner, you best get onto that" He said casually for the vampires to hear, it was all test on the girl, if she ran he would leave her to her fate, but if she held her ground then maybe he might keep her alive.

6. **Blizzard** Merlin's Housekeeper

The blow given by Alux had caught Anastasiya off guard due to her poor reaction rate. She lay there, having changed back into her natural human form. She looked over at Alux, examining him to figure out if she could actually take him on. She sighed, concluding that she couldn't fight a Ludo as strong as him. Never the less, she would not accept defeat, she would fight, no matter what the cost. She stood slowly, brushing the hair from her face. "I will not let you put harm to my master," she said in a serious tone. She surveyed him, hoping to find a weak point on Alux. She wasn't aiming to seriously inflict harm on him, she just wanted to distract him from charging Sequorra, whom she noticed walked in only a moment ago. "I won't let him hurt my master or my friend..." she thought.

7. Love Kingdom Keeper

"You think a small fry like yourself is going to stop me? Don't be silly... Anyways your master bolted off and left the fight, why would I chase a coward like him?" Alux said rolling his eyes as the darkness began to dissipate from the area and everything was much more clearer. The place was in shambles with windows broken and the cobblestone had been ripped out of the road. When the darkness was gone, Alux could see the teenager getting away and disappearing into the shadows. Alux cursed under his breath in German after learning that the prey he had fought so hard for had gotten away. " All of that for nothing. Now someone is really going to pay." Alux said, a look of anger showing up on his normally stoic face. Alux's eyes quickly fell upon the one who had released the teen, Sequorra. " You little wench." Alux said as he took a knife out of his coat pocket. " you will have to do for now. But I won't be kind to you for interfering in my affairs." Alux said as he started to step towards her. Sequorra could see the vampire coming for her and quickly got into a stance to ready herself to stop him.

8. **Blizzard** Merlin's Housekeeper

Anastasiya stood in dismay from the Ludo's comments. He was right, she couldn't defeat him, and most of the time, her master avoided confrontation. Yet, it was strangely odd that he would waltz right into a three way battle, something was rather off about him tonight. Her thoughts had quickly disappeared as she heard Alux's angry voice flood towards Sequorra, she had to stop him. She quickly turned, ready to throw herself at Alux until a rather small child came running from the opposite end of the alleyway. She was very petite, with long silver locks flowing behind her. Anastasiya had hardly noticed her since she was so quiet. That was until the silence was broken, as the young girl held both her hands in front of her and shouted from behind Alux, "Take this, Summon, Wave of Teeth!" It was dead silent, but soon enough, many scatters could be heard approaching from behind the girl. Then, a cluster of small white mice emerged from the darkness. They soon surrounded all the vampires in the area, jumping on them, and proceeding to bite them. The young girl laughed, "It's all right Mistress, I'm here to save you!" she said as she ran towards Sequorra. Anastasiya had the advantage as she jumped from the attack, and pulled herself up onto a nearby window ledge, watching the scene below.

9. Love Kingdom Keeper

Alux was caught off guard by the rush of mice and quickly tried to get them off by brushing at them with his hands. Sequorra's eyes widened in surprise not at the girl's attack but at the girl herself, she was someone she knew from long ago. " Vika what are you doing here ?!" Sequorra shouted as Alux managed to brush the mice of. Alux growled in his throat, a look of displeasure on his feet as he then turned back to Sequorra. Suddenly a man appeared behind Vika and grabbed her by the back of her shirt collar. " Well look at this, I've found a snack." Said the man as he stepped into the light of the moon with Vika in his grip, it was Konstanze who had just finished his hunt. " Alux, stop playing around with the ladies. We should be getting home before the sun comes up, you can feed when we get home." Konstanze said. Alux personally wanted to rip out the throat of the woman who let his meal escape but he couldn't refuse his master's commands. " If you wish it, I will go with you back to the mansion now my lord. Lets be going." Alux said with a deep sigh as he shot Sequorra a dirty look before jumping off into the night. Konstanze lingered for a few moments, tipping his tophat to Sequorra and Anastasiya before following Alux with Vika in tow. Sequorra's eyes widened in fear as she watched the girl being carried away. " Vika !!! No!! "

10. **Blizzard** Merlin's Housekeeper

Vika was taken rather by surprise as the vampire took hold of the collar of her shirt, she squirmed in his iron-grasp, trying to free herself. She shouted at the vampire, "Let go of me! That hurts!!!!" Vika tried to look back at Sequorra, "Mistress, save yourself! These vampires are too powerful for you!!" Vika yelled as she was taken away. Anastasiya stood in shock as the young girl was being carried off, "She's very gifted for being so young," Anastasiya thought to herself. She froze, completely terrified, realizing who the man was who had grabbed the young girl, "He's Konstanze Nachtnadel," she muttered quietly under her breath.

11. Love Kingdom Keeper

Sequorra took notice of Anastasiya's fear of Konstanze and assumed from there how powerful he was. She too felt uneasy about the man but now wasn't the time for simple fear" I don't care who he is, I can't allow him or his lackey to kill her !!" Sequorra said as she ran off after the terrible twosome. " Hold on Vika !! I'm coming for you !!" Sequorra shouted as she gripped onto one of the lamp posts and climbed up swiftly. She then used magically to jump gracefully from post to post before landing on the roof and running after Alux and Konstanze who were now moving quickly above the roof tops.

12. **Blizzard** Merlin's Housekeeper

"Wait! Sequorra!!" Anastasiya shouted as Sequorra ran after the two vampires. Anastasiya watched as Sequorra jumped upon the roofs. Even though her master had run off somewhere after another vampire, Anastasiya could not abandon Sequorra when she was running towards her own demise. Anastasiya decided she would follow, "I can't let that young one die by the hands of that monster...." she thought as she began running. She suddenly stopped, and turned to the other man hiding in the shadows. She felt a rather strong presence emitting from the man and it was unusual in a way. She must not of felt it during the battle, yet it made her slightly uncomfortable. "Who are you?" she asked.

13. Love Kingdom Keeper

Sequorra continued to pursue the men who had taken her friend hostage. Surprisingly she managed to keep her balance a top the lamp posts while maintaining a pace quick enough to keep up with Alux and Konstanze. The terrible twosome sped up their pace when they realized that dawn was coming soon and after a while they disappeared into the dark forest that sat beyond a farmer's field adjacent to the edge of town. Sequorra cursed under her breath when she lost sight of them and she came to a abrupt stop atop the town library. " That forest is full of bandits and creatures of all levels of mayhem... It's best I wait till the sun is at it's highest in the sky before I dare tread in there.. ." Sequorra thought as she sat down on the roof, trying to catch her breath.

14. Glen Returned from the dead

Jason smiled a little in his small amount of complete darkness. It seemed that the other...things there had forgotten about him, which meant that his plan had indeed worked. He had to move quickly if he were to escape without notice, for surely the others could not have gotten very far? The human had gotten away though; something he had not planned for, which meant he had to find another if he were to feed for the night. He stood silently in thought for a moment, before deciding that he could put it off for a night or two. He shot off like a bullet from a gun, hurrying out of the alley and towards the house that Stefan and himself were staying in. He arrived there in little more than an hour, nearly crashing through the door.

"THERE you are, where have you been? I had a fantastic idea for something we could use to-" Stefan began, only to notice the beads of sweat that were dripping from Jason's face. He rushed over to his business partner's side. "Did you run all the way here?" he questioned.
    "The vampires..they're closer than I thought, they're here" came the reply.
    At that moment, two emotions could be seen on Stefan's face. Both curiousity and worry. Worry because he knew how dangerous vampires could be firsthand, curiousity because he wondered how many of them could be taken down before his inventions finally failed him; the perfect experiment. He flexed his arms, stretching them, and then he pointed down the hall towards Jason's bedroom. "We had better rest for now, I'll watch the entrance while you recover, and in the morning we go hunting" Stefan said.

15. **Blizzard** Merlin's Housekeeper

Anastasiya stood there in silence. She looked at the man in the darkness and soon turned away, "I don't know who you are, but don't bring Sequorra into this. She wasn't meant to be involved in this situation in the first place." Anastasiya took off running and soon caught up to Sequorra, who sat on the roof alone. "Lady Sequorra, where is the young one and those two vampires?" Anastasiya said as she knelted down next to Sequorra. She felt tired and drained, and she watched as the shadows below her began to slowly move. She jumped up, "The sun, it's rising!" she said as she watched the first streak of light break into the darkened sky. She was suddenly frightened, and looked about for a place to hide. A figure soon emerged from the fading darkness and slowly walked towards the two. The man stopped, up close his face couldn't be seen due to the cloak he was wearing, yet a low scent of alcohol could still be smelled. He stood in front of Anastasiya, and looked as the sun rose. He took off his cloak and wrapped it around the girl. Anastasiya looked up at the man at his now visible face, "Master Lucian?" she said as she threw the hood over her head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.