~Nachtigall

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Love, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandy Flipflops Moogle Assistant

Nicholetta gave a annoyed look at Konstanze. "We will see about that... and how am I to be certain you will not just tell the committee where to find me hmm? Why shouldn't I kill you where you stand?!" she said launching herself at him , her fangs bore and ready to kill.

2. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    " World of acceptance ? What do you mean by that? Wha- Wait !!" Sequorra said as she was suddenly pulled along by Anastasiya since they had reached the Autumn Festival. Sequorra rushed after her, tailing her as she weaved through the crowds of people at the festival. " Is this all that you need help for from me?"

" Now now dear child, that wasn't very nice." Konstanze said as he suddenly stopped her in mid-air by putting a finger to her chin and using inhuman strength to hold her there. " Does it look like I care what the Committee wants?"

3. Sandy Flipflops Moogle Assistant

"You expect me to believe that!!? You committee members are all the same. How dare you try and trick me!?" she said fighting to move forward. "Fight me like a man blondie!!!"

4. Glen Returned from the dead

Jason raised an eyebrow at the wanderer comment. "A wanderer? That I am, but every man has a reason for wandering. Mine is to hunt down and kill as many vampires as I can, what's yours?" he questioned. He didn't give his opponent time to answer. "Regardless of your reasons, what you have done is unforgivable, and you're going to be punished for your sins now" he stated. Yes, he was over exaggerating just how much of a believer of justice he was, but what was the point of slaying undead if you couldn't enjoy yourself once in a while? He tilted his head back in the direction of the teenager as a gesture, who was now unconscious; presumably from stress. "See that teen there? I need to feed, and I picked him. You know what else I hunger for? Your death" he said as he dashed forward and lunged forward with his small blade.

5. Love Kingdom Keeper

" Even if you beg me to fight you I won't dare lay a hand on you princess. I'm not like those barbarians who go on the hunts at the Committee. " Konstanze said with a bored look as he yawned and started to walk away slowly. " Plus I have something I should be doing tonight... as should you. Its a full moon after all. "

"A vampire who is hunting vampires... who would ever think such a thing was possible. But at least we share similar." Alux said with a smirk as he took his spear into his hand and charged at Jason. Alux spun the spear around as he clashed with Jason with inhuman speed. " Lets see who comes out of this in one piece !!!"

6. **Blizzard** Merlin's Housekeeper

"Here it is," Anastasiya said as she picked up a small detailed box with a bow from one of the many booths. She paid the owner of the booth and turned back to Sequorra, "Well, I got my Turkish Delight."

The drunkard had awakened from his short moment of unconsciousness and looked at the two fighting before him. He then proceeded to stand even though he was still rather intoxicated as he stumbled. He examined the two Ludos as they clashed, noting how precise each hit was. He showed a small grin as he stumbled forward towards the two.

7. Love Kingdom Keeper

"So is that all you need or do you need further guidance? I can't stay out too long, I've left a wagon and horse unattended. " Sequorra said as she stared down at the youth while the moon illuminated her silhouette. " So um.... what is exactly is your family or friend was it? Are they alright with you letting you run around on your own like this when there's a full moon?" Sequorra said taking notice of the full moon and unlike most humans she knew the grim event associated with the moon.

8. Sandy Flipflops Moogle Assistant

Nicholetta hated to admit it but he was right. "you haven't seen the last of me.... I will take back what is rightfully mine!!!" she said before running off into the shadows.

9. Glen Returned from the dead

Jason stood his ground. The other vampire was fast, but Jason had seen faster. His teeth gritted together in determination, Jason was now trying to hold the spear back; a feat not very easily with such a small sword. He needed to do something to change the outcome of this clash, and he needed to do it now. He quickly placed his hand on the spear, letting go of the small sword with one hand for a moment. Immediately he began lowering the temperature of the weapon, hoping to freeze it to the point that he could simply shatter it before the vampire broke free. In his conflict, he barely noticed the drunkard heading towards them, his attention almost entirely on Alux.

10. Love Kingdom Keeper

When Alux took notice of Jason's attempt to freeze his weapon Alux pulled away and jumped back while doing a somersault in the air, landing perfectly on his feet like a cat. Alux then decided to take a different approach by using some of his vampiric magical abilities to conjure vines made out of black energy that seemed to wrap themselves around Jason. The vines dug their thorns into Jason's body as more vines jutted out of the ground beneath the cracks formed in the cobblestone.

11. Glen Returned from the dead

Jason was sincerely caught off guard by both Alux's disengage, as well as the vines. The thorns stung as they penetrated his skin, and from the looks of it more were on the way. He prepared to raise the temperature so much that the vines either melted or set aflame, but then he realized he would burn with them; a thought he did not particularly relish. Just my luck, I'm here for not even a month and there's already some fcking vampire trying to kill me! he thought to himself. He was unsure of exactly how to free himself without hurting himself. He was certain that if he cut them the others would repeat the process, until the point either he escaped or he was killed. If he did that, there was a chance he would die, and he was most certainly not a gambling man. There was only one thing to do. His eyes changed colour from their usual brown colour to a colour that was a faded golden tone. This was his light manipulation magic. The area around Jason began glowing, the light itself being emphasised greatly even though it was at night, before cutting out altogether and plunging the area into pitch black. He had to hope that he could fare better in the dark than his adversary.

12. Love Kingdom Keeper

" Very smart, Ludo cannot see in pitch darkness like Blue Bloods can. But we have both sensitive hearing and smell." Alux said with a chuckle as he stepped forward in the darkness and produced more vines, but this time they were made out of the stone from the cobblestone below their feet. Alux was blinded by the immense darkness, but he used his hearing to listen for echos that rattled off the walls around him. Alux could easily pinpoint the third vampire Lucian because of his strong scent of alcohol but Alux turned his senses to the second vampire, trying to listen intently. It was hard for Alux to differentiate between smells since Lucian's was so strong so Alux was at a slight disadvantage so his hearing was the only true method of sensing Jason effectively.

13. **Blizzard** Merlin's Housekeeper

"Did you really think that penetrating the light around us would stop me from seeing you, well I'll gladly tell you, you are mistaken," the man said as he placed his hand on his sword, "Let's have some fun," he said as he let out an eerie laugh. He stood quietly, and slowly pulled his sword out of it's sheath. He lifted the sword up and slammed it into the ground. A powerful wave erupted from it, proving its presence was unusual. He smiled and stumbled forward, "I see you," he muttered. He charged and struck his sword at Alux.

Anastasiya stopped and turned her head quickly to one of the many alleyways. She looked at Sequorra with fright in her eyes, "I have to go," she said quickly as she ran from Sequorra into the alleyway, dropping the Turkish Delight. "This isn't good, his presence, it's strange," Anastasiya thought as she ran. The box of Turkish Delight lay in front of Sequorra, a eerie feeling was flowing along with the midnight breeze.

14. Love Kingdom Keeper

" wait you shouldn't run off into the night by yourself little girl !!" Sequorra shouted as she rushed after Anastasiya, stopping only to pick up the abandoned box of Turkish delight. Sequorra slipped the box under her arm and ran after the girl in the darkness, the bright red skirts of her dress blowing against dark moonlit winds. Once Sequorra had caught up with Anastasiya she took note of the immense blanket of darkness that covered the area as if all the light and life had been drained from the air around them. " What's going on?" Sequorra said as she stopped at the border where the moonlight had been stopped from penetrating into the darkness.

15. **Blizzard** Merlin's Housekeeper

Anastasiya stopped and noticed Sequorra trailing behind her, "Sequorra, stop following me, it's dangerous," she shouted as she tried to loose her. She felt the power beginning to rise, she nearly froze. "There's more than one of them," she muttered. She knew that Sequorra couldn't be involved, or they would tear her to shreds. She had to somehow ditch Sequorra. Anastasiya quickly turned a corner and disappeared into one of the darkened alleyways. A silver wolf soon walked out of the alleyway just as Sequorra turned the bend. The wolf looked at her, its piercing orange-tinted eyes staring at her. The wolf then started to walk which soon turned into a fast-paced run. It sprinted to the end of the street.

16. Glen Returned from the dead

Despite having manipulation over light, Jason was by no means accustomed to fighting in the dark. He heard Alux mention the hearing and the smell, something which he was very much aware of, and decided that for the time being, the best course of action would be to stand still. He could hear movement, as well as the drunkard speaking. From the sounds of it, he wasn't being attacked as he could hear steps in a direction away from him. The question was, when would be the correct time to make his move?

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

Amidst the streets crowded with people, Kreuz was there leaning on a building watching seemingly in his own world. He pay no attention to the people walking past and especially not the ones given him a strange look. This was all things that he was used to during his travels, after all he was exiled. No matter what he did to try to fit in, he would always be an outsider and there was nothing he could do to change that. With a deep sigh, he pushed himself off the wall and started walking down the street. He'd figured that he'd might as well walk around this place before he eventually moved on to the next place. Though the question was, what exactly would he go see while he was here.

18. Love Kingdom Keeper

Alux could sense the drunkard Lucian coming at him from several feet away since he smelled so strongly and moved so clumsily. He quickly fended Lucian off by merely using his fists and his kicks. When he managed to push Lucian away far enough he tried to get away from Lucian as fast as possible so that he wouldn't be charged at again. Alux got to a more suitable position and stood quietly, listening for hints to where Jason was.
    When Alux couldn't sense any signs of moment from within the darkness he decided to do a different approach. He knew that one way the others could get around his acute sense of hearing and smell was to try and be as stealthy or still as possible. So instead of sitting there and waiting for sound to come to him Alux used sound to gather information for him. Alux took the toe of his shoe and tapped it hard five time times before he then stood still and listened to see if there was any differences in the echos that returned back to him. He was like a bat in his method, using sound to help find it's target in the dark.

meanwhile . . .

At first Sequorra seemed reluctant about the idea of trying to follow Anastasiya into the pitch darkness. She'd rather turn away and walk off. Sequorra could sense that the blanket of darkness that had fallen over the area was most likely caused by the activity of vampires since this magical energy was the kind that was given off by same magical signature that Sequorra had experienced around vampires many times before. But when Sequorra sensed that there was a human presence in the darkness she became worried. Sequorra couldn't decide whether she should run away or go investigate it out, but most importantly she couldn't stomach the idea of more ludo running around on the streets as a result of this feeding. " I have to go save the human..." Sequorra thought as turned back towards the darkness that covered the area. Sequorra then hopped over the barrier that separated the dark abyss from the moonlight.

19. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

“I would stop if I were you, this is a hunting ground right now and these ludo are very territorial” someone said to Sequorra as she arrived on the other side of the barrier. A young man in noble looking clothes wearing a fine travelling cloak stood in front of her, a fancy rapier hung on his belt sheathed in an expensive scabbard, he hadn’t been standing there a minute ago because he had been on watching the ludo squabble like children, when he sensed the human he decided to send her away, this was vampire business. “You heard what that Ludo said, it’s dangerous” he finished walking towards her “Why would you risk your life for someone you don’t know? You seem like a well-travelled young woman, you must know what lurks in the darkness, why would you be willing to jump right in here?” he asked calmly.

20. Love Kingdom Keeper

When the man appeared before her Sequorra stopped and looked him over with her bright turquoise eyes. She could tell he was a vampire but she tried to keep her detest for vampires beneath a emotionless visage." I think I can handle myself pretty well thank you, plus I have very good reasoning to try and save this victim. I sense that this target is young, younger then me for that's one reason why I feel obliged to save him. Another reason is that I want to prevent the creation of another ludo resulting from this kill. " Sequorra said as she moved around the noble man and walked into the darkness. "I don't care if it's vampire's business... if there's a human involved then it's my business as well. Not to mention I can see in the dark perfectly fine, so I have my bases covered. " Sequorra said as she continued on into the abyss. When she stepped into the blanketing darkness, her turquoise eyes gave off a slight glow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.