Square-Enix Murdered: Soul Suspects

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Krowley, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Krowley Moderator

Murdered: Soul Suspects
    A teaser site for something Square Enix is planning has recently risen. This has been confirmed to be Merdered: Soul suspects. So far only the legalities can be shown on the teaser site as well as a new evidence page. the password "Ronan" allows you to gain access to a download, that once unzipper, reveals this newly added screenshot and this message;

O’Connor, male, mid- 30s, 170lbs, 5’ 11”​
    Detectives aren’t supposed to get bloody knuckles, but I’ve done a lot of things I wasn’t supposed to do. I lived through it all, the beat-downs, the back-stabbing, disrespect most people wouldn’t see in ten lifetimes and I never lost a fight… until now.​

Twitter
    Main Website

2. Splodge Twilight Town Denizen

Guessing by the name of this discussion, I think I can safely say it is murder mystery.

3. libregkd -

4. Krowley Moderator

5. libregkd -

6. Arch Mana Knight

7. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

...Well. I can safely say this has my attention. L.A. Noire with a supernatural overlay, no confusing interrogation scenes, a focus on stealth, and a protagonist who doesn't accuse every sniveling woman he meets of being a murderer? Strap me in and call me along for the ride.

8. Arch Mana Knight

Looks really good so far. Love the teleporting ability.

9. Arch Mana Knight

Trailer from Gamescom:

I didn't even know that this showed up there. Still looking forward to this game.

10. Arch Mana Knight

The game is coming to Xbox One. Tomorrow there'll be a press release that will probably confirm the PS4 version. Hopefully.

Source: Gematsu

A look at the Xbox One version:

11. libregkd -

12. Jin うごかないで

The main characters design really reminds me of John Marston from Red Dead redemption now at first glance of the games title I didn't have much thought in it..infact it sounded boring but looking at the trailer for this now the concept of the game seems nice, thing is Games are £60 each now which sort of makes me very uneasy at what I should be buying like really. I'm sure i'm not the only one here but £40 (60-80 dollars?) was good I was fine with paying that for a new game but now I'm paying the price for a collectors edition ps3 game for just a standard game. off topic but I might pick this up though this june with elder scrolls online though I wonder if we can walk through all walls or will we be playing as the girl at times etc.

13. Arch Mana Knight

Skip ahead about 13 minutes for lots of info on the game and never before seen concept art! It's pretty cool to see how different the game could have turned out to be.