Most Memorable Kingdom Hearts Quote

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by DaSpade101, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Twero Traverse Town Homebody

That's one of the things I really loved in 3D!
    During all the game Xehanort and their counterparts are trying to push Sora and Riku's problems in their faces. But they just don't let they do what they want and suffer for this: they reply and counter every-single statement! This from Sora is a huge example.
    This shows how they get mature along the games, and are ready for the real treat in III! :)

2. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

I'm going to be incredibly generic but,

Sora: "My friends are my power... and I'm theirs!"
    because I literally have this in my head so often because Idk I just treasure friendships like A LOT. SO MUCH. And KH really taught me to do that and I constantly live by it #dorkydinny

Also,

Terra: "Strength of heart will carry you through the hardest of trials."
    because it always brings me back to my priorities and stuff when I'm stressed out or lost or whatever. Plus, I'm really fond of Birth By Sleep hehe

3. phoenixkh93 Gummi Ship Junkie

I love the Keyblade inheritance poem thing that Terra says to Riku.

'"In your hand, take this Key. So long as you have the makings, then through this simple act of taking, its wielder you shall one day be. And you will find me, friend—no ocean will contain you then. No more borders around, or below, or above, so long as you champion the ones you love."

a'ww it just... :3

Another bit from that same conversation, in reply to Xigbars big revelation and all Sora says is 'That's...nuts!'

Last edited: Feb 17, 2014
  4. windblade King's Apprentice

My favourite is probably that exchange between Riku and Xion that starts at:
    Xion: "So do you hate me for taking your friend away from you?"
    Riku: "Nah, I guess... I'm just sad."
    And ends with:
    Riku: "Well, the answer you come up with cant just be right for you. It has to be one that works best for everybody. You and your friends... and everyone else."

Oh, and of course:
    "RIKU!!!" ~Sora
    and
    "SORA!!!" ~Riku

5. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

"True, we don't have hearts, but we remember what it was like. That's what makes us special."
    Saix
    And the quote by Saix in 358/2 days opening, which I can't find now

6. Twero Traverse Town Homebody

That quote he said to Sora originally after the Battle of 1,000 heartless.

Here it is:

"Pitiful Heartless, mindlessly collecting hearts. And yet they know not the true power of what they hold. The rage of the Keyblade releases those hearts. They gather in darkness, masterless and free... until they weave together to make Kingdom Hearts. And when that time comes, we can truly, finally exist!"

7. Sokhu Merlin's Housekeeper

I must admit, I loved that quote too. A while ago, I was watching a long video of KH 365/2 Days in order to see all the story at once, and when you think about it, Axel is always the one left behind, helping Roxas and Xion, bringing them back without or with force. And at that point when he gets mad because he has enough to see the team torn appart, he just let everything go and say that whatever happens, he'll be there to bring them again. I almost cried, and my skin turned into a Chicken's skin xD It was so beautiful.

But I think my favourite quote of Kingdom Hearts will still be :
    '' Although my heart may be weak, it’s not alone. It’s grown with each new experience, and it’s found a home with all the friends I’ve made. I’ve become a part of their heart just as they’ve become a part of mine. And if they think of me now and then… If they don’t forget me… Then our hearts will be one. I don’t need a weapon. My friends are my power ! ''

8. DuelRoxas16 Destiny Islands Resident

I think the most memorable quote would be "Got it memorized?" but my favorite would have to be "Sora. You're lucky. Looks like my summer vacation is... over." I wanted to cry if felt so sad for Roxas

9. Shuhbooty moon child

"We may never meet again, but well never forget each other. " - Leon

I'm surprised this wasn't said before. I find this most memorable aside from Axels, got it memorized. Because its true, you'll meet people and most of them done stay in you're life forever but in our hearts we don't forget what they did or why they weren't for forgetful. To me anyways.